grants for invitro
I would like to know if there is any help for women, who insurance does not cover invitro fertilization.
My re's clinic offered a 'loan' program through Capital One to cover IVF or any other costs that aren't covered by insurance.  I haven't heard of a grant program
Loan program?  Low interest or interest free...?
Nope - I wish it would've been interest free.  Not sure what the rate is - I don't think it's as bad as a regular credit card but it isn't cheap either.  I guess it's how you interpret 'low interest' rate.
I really wish , that IVF would not cost so much. It is so expensive...
It sure would be nice to get a break, since not everyone's insurance pays for that...  

When my son got braces, the orthodontist had a zero interest financing plan, two years to pay $4,000.

Surely ivf dr's offices would offer a similar break like that as well.

One would think...

But maybe not since there is no gauranteed success which means some people wouldn't end up paying if it fails....  I also read somewhere some places don't require you to pay all of it if it isn't successful.  ??????????????
how much is IVF
I don't have any kind of insurance and i just went through an IVf cycle and got the loan from capital one.My doctor's office is enrolled. The rate is on base of your credit score and history. MIne APR is 5.99% which is not a little rate. In the end i'm gonna pay them $700 more than the loan amount that i got. But you have the choice to pay until 60 months.
ty jenny
You can save A LOT of money
and make a difference in the world and in the life of  a child by adopting embryos
you can go through your local doctor, a private agency, national center for embro adoption in kentucky or cooper center in new jersey

I did and each procedure was less than three grand - all meds, u/s the procedure itself and thawing - and I can live with peace of mind that 1.  I made a difference in the workd and 2.  I did not create more babies than I wanted to sit on ice for eternity

I hope you will consider it
good luck
OK I see that your in NY. i am as well. I do not know where in NY you live, I am in central/upstate, I did IVF thru CNY fertility in syracuse, I called about a grant that was available, they told me it was all gone, it was money from the increased ciggarette tax a few years ago.. anyway CNY fertilty does interest free financing, you pay a certain amount up front and the rest you pay monthly at no interest