green tea
Anyone know anything about green tea and fertility?   are there any studies?   How about patients with endo, any benefit there?  
I don't know about green tea and fertility, but I do know that green tea is not good for you once you get pregnant and during your first trimester, especially. There is a chemical in green tea that prevents the absorption in the folic acid (prenatal vitamin). In other words, the green tea decreases the efffectiveness of the folic acid, which is vital for preventing neural tube defects (spina bifida).
Green tea helped me with fertility...the month I got pregnant with my daughter I gave up coffee for green tea. This past month I made a point to drink more green tea and less coffee (I also gave up white carbs and only eat whole grain)...now I am 5 weeks and 2 days!!  Don't know what the research says about fertility, but it worked for me!  I gave up green tea once I got my BFP!!  
Wow, thats amazing!!! i tried the giving up caffine completely (besides an occasional Dr Pepper!) last month and no luck : (   In the past i've been such a caffine junkie since i have a crazy job! I was thinking about trying out green tea instead! I am going to get this cyst taken care of and maybe i'll give it a try for a little while, up till the week before AF is due, incase i do get lucky! Thanks!