hcg, miscarriage, ovarian cyst
1st test 356 2nd test 328.7, it dropped and Im bleeding I have two ovarian cyst on my right ovary.. Is this it for me?  is this a clear indication that I am having a miscarriage?  I hoped that maybe the cyst ruptured and was passing through rather than my baby. Im hurt and confused please help anyone please.
I dont know if this is it for you but there are miracles that do happen. I am sorry that you are having to go through this. It is really a painful thing i have had 2 miscarages and 1 eptopic but i hope that nobody every has to go through what many women have had to go through. I hope that God lets you keep your litlle miracle. good luck and God Bless!
I have a cyst that has been there for yrs and made it thru a pregnancy and never caused me any problems.I also have a tumor on my ovari that hasnt caused any problems.....but ur levels dropping is a bad sign....im very sorry and hope everything will be ok when you TTC again.