headaches
I am currently taking a break from TTC with follistim bc I have had cycts on my ovaries the last two months. I have had an off and on headache, neck pain, and nausea for three days. I am curious if this is a side effect of coming off of the meds or if it is something else.
I have been having really bad headaches while on follistim CD7.. So bad I have to have complete silence and a pitch black room! They seem to hit about 9pm right after the shots! I find it wierd but ill take headaches with follistim than hot flashes and major mood swings with clomid or femara!
I haven't experienced headaches while taking shots, but I agree about the hot flashes! Have you experienced weight gain with the shots? I gain about 3-5 lbs with each round of shots. Luckily it has already started to drop from being off of it for two months. Do you get cycts on your ovaries when you go back after you start your cycle?
This is actually my first cycle on follistim and lupron.. I am actually trying to lose a few lbs, i've been on a diet. and working out and I have actually gain 4 more lbs.. I dont understand these meds, so much to keep up with! I don't start my cycle on my own, I have to either take birth control for a month or provera to make it come. My body is very difficult! With my last two cycles on femara I did grow cyst instead of follicles and have on ovulated once out of 7 cycles. 3 on clomid and 4 on femara!
I am on my 6th day of Folistim 100 units injection.  I am suffering from headaches also. The headache usually starts about an hour after the injection. Hope everyone suffering from the symptoms feels better..