Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
heat on stomach during tww

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

heat on stomach during tww

ok ladies is is good to put  heat on your stomach during the tww.. also what about eating grape fruit?
Tags: tww
Grapefruit is fine.  Don't put heat on.
Thank you
Poor you the dreaded 2ww,,,,, do you feel crazy yet?
There is alsorts of things that is suggested, But i have done a cycle where i did all these things and BFN this time I just lived normal, having the odd reflexology and de stress massages, and I got a bfp...
The only thing I would say a defo DO NOT DO is NO hot baths,,, NO direct heat to tummy, No alcohol or cigs, and just try to keep POSITIVE, good luck, ohhhh let me know your result,,, would be great to have a bfp buddy,, IM now almost 6 weeks