Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

help me

For the last six months me and my husband are trying really hard to get pregnant and nothing.... we are trying not to panic but as time past its harder day by day.... We want it so much. what should we do ???!?!?!? Do we have to go check at the doctor or its still early to search for problems? I cant help thinking may be something is wrong with us... please help!!!! What to do ?"?!? :-(:-(:-(
Avatar_dr_f_tn
You may try having sex during ovulation. This maximizes the chances of conceiving. If you are concerned you may consult a gynecologist and get examined. A clinical examination of the couple is essential for determining the cause of infertility. Investigations of the woman like ultrasound of pelvis, hormonal assay, thyroid tests etc may be needed. If fallopian tube block is suspected HSG may be needed. Sperm analysis of the male partner is also important. For moiré details and queries consult a gynecologist. Hope it helped. Keep me posted with more queries.
Best luck and kind regards!
Hi , first of all i would like to say Thank you for answering to me , thanks for the support, i really apriciate it and i really need somebody i can talk with about this (especially somebody that can speak like specialist)... We went to my genecologist at April and she explained to us what we have to do if we want to get pregnant. I made my check-up and she said that everything was great. But we still dont have that pregnancy we want so much... also i have another question....I had my period at 02 sept and it was all nornal at first sighn but the next day the blood almost stop and just spotting for the next two days. i had pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative... what could it be??Please helppp... :((
when i made the test i was so nervous that i barely urinate... only 3-4 drops came out. should i make another test?