Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

help

I ovulated on the 14;16;17 and the test came coming back negative why is that what's going on
You probably just tested too early.. Try again in a week to make sure the hcg hormone is high enough
By "the test," you don't mean the ovulation test, do you?  If an ovulation test, how did you know you ovulated if the test came back negative?

If you are saying that by some other sign you think you ovulated but an ovulation predictor test says you are not ovulating, then probably the other signal that indicated you were ovulating, is wrong.  

If you mean that after you knew you were ovulating on the 14 16 17 you had sex, and now it has been two weeks and your took a pregnancy test, and that is the test that coming back negative -- not every month having sex creates a pregnancy.  I think the percent is about 20%-25% in a couple with average fertility and having sex at the right time.
I have tracker on my phone and it will tell me want days I ovulate that's want I am going buy
Your phone tracker does not know when your ovulation is, it merely knows what the "average" ovulation is, an amalgam of many women's data.  If you're not seeing an ovulation test come up with anything that confirms your phone tracker, keep testing.