Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
herbal supplements

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

herbal supplements

Has anyone ever tried fertilaid?  I recently just bought the vitamins for for myself and my husband.  Just curious if anyone has heard of these or had luck.  I've been taking them for a week now and my husband just started.  We've been trying for a year now to conceive and have not yet so we will see.
Hi,  I could not take Fertilaid as it interferes with fertility meds but DH took them before our last IVF.  My RE read the contents and said there was no harm.  I don't know how much it helped but I am 16 weeks pregnant