Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
heres the fengshui tip for pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

heres the fengshui tip for pregnancy

Hi gals,,
u know i have done my 2nd iui,,went so mad about finding  a magical cure,,i just found out this,,,,as i thought it will help us,,iam posting right here,,so here`s the tip,,,
That is decorating ur bed with figures of dragon and phoenix playing with the ball of fire,,blesses the couple to conceive,,
And displaying the decorated elephant which has a secrest opening under it shawl,,where we can put our wish for baby on a paper,,,and by storing the tusk of the elphant before sleep,,,gives baby blessings,,,this they particularly wrote for couple trying for long term,,and claimed to see the magic,,,,wow,,isn`t it,,,
And displaying pomegranate fruits,,give more blee for baby boy,,great,,,,
then i read the tusks of the elephant should be down,,but i refer and post about that again,,,,
Hope this helps,,iam going to buy them now,,,,
i cannot resist myself from posting to you all,,as soon as my research got some conclusion,,,
Quick ssbd to all:)
been there tried it..... fertility figurines and all...... at the headboard, on the dresser, under the pillows........

still no pregnancy...... and just removed all of those "fertility" icons from the bedroom....gone.... capoot..... hasta lavista !

....
hey me too, done this done that, I have prayed, kicked, begged placed icons, paintings, accupunture every single thing you can think off, went to church (still go) pray and pray but so far nothing.
so one day I woke up pissed at life and upsett of having to spend so much ,money in trying to have a child , so I  threw everyhting away sometimes even questioning  my faith
You guys know how it is to ask and pray to GOD but got no answers just NO, and No and NO.
Sometimes  I thinks is more about luck then anything else.
i just thought it would work,,i had some hope then,,but hearing ur replies,,,i feel so bad,,,
don't feel bad, i am going to go out tomorrow and get some!!!!!!!!!! - I do my first IUI next cycle, so will report back x
hi,,
i discovered that one should treat them with good care and respect,,,sure iam gonna try this,,not going today,,but may tomorrow,,,,i have to buy mandarin ducks,,dragon and phoenix couple,,then the elephant,,pomegranate models,,then a wish turtle,,lets try with hope:)
Good luck for ur IUI,,,ask ur doctor for baby asprin!