Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
high Sperm fragmentation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

high Sperm fragmentation

hi..

i  have been trying to conceive for past two years..but no luck.. i got all my all tests done..and everything seems to be fine.  

my husband had a pus cells in his previous reports ..but now he does not have any pus cells..
I had one failed IUI.  My husband has done DH fragmentation and it has come 61% which is very high.  doctor has advised him to take antioxidants and now he is taking them twice a day for three months.. i read from blogs.. that there is no solution to DH fragmentation, but one can conceive..  i am really worried...   my doctor has advised me that i shud go for my second IUI...   Will the antioxidants help my husband sperms to improve and me conceive.
thanks.
hey if the doctor advised him have him try that out.. my doctor had my husband take coq-10 my husband doesnt have that problem .. read about it