hii
Hii am 22 yrs old have a 4 yr old and been trying to get pregnant sense the end of sept my period came on oct 8 for 2 days and my period last about 5 to a week
Hi there,
As a woman ages the egg quality may start decreasing or your partner's sperm quality may also be affected. Abnormalities with sperm are one of the few common causes of secondary infertility. Other common causes for secondary infertility are ovulation problems, pelvic adhesions, endometriosis, uterine fibroids or polyps. It is always good to seek out a fertility specialist if you have troubles conceiving. If you are under 35 and have been having regular, unprotected sex for a year and have not been able to conceive, make an appointment with a fertility specialist. However it is always best to make the appointment sooner. You will need a clinical examination and tests based on your clinical examination findings. Do keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!