Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
home remedies to thicken endometrial lining

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Anybody know of any natural remedies to thicken the uterine lining as I've heard clomid makes it thinner.
My doctor is not really monitoring me to check it although I am on 100 mg Clomid (2nd cycle) and if my lining is thin, i won't get pregnant no matter how many clomid cycles i do.
I have had a problem with thin lining on clomid. Did a lot of research on things that can be done to thicken lining and also asked on this forum. Here's what I found.

acupuncture
increase fat in diet, especially full-fat milk products
baby aspirin
fish oil supplement
lay with legs against wall (feet elevated above head) for 30 min every day
stimulate acupressure point 2 inches below bellybutton for 1 min every day

I tried doing these things but unfortunately it did not work for me. I will be switching to injectables next cycle bc they are not supposed to thin lining. I did notice the AF was very short and lighter when lining was thiin, so that might give you a clue about yours since you are not being monitored. Good luck to you!
I also heard bromelain which is an enzyme in pineapple. So if that and baby aspirin help, which from everything I've read they really do, it makes me think that other things with blood thinning properties might help as well, like vitamin E and garlic. Also, really try to avoid refined sugar and simple carbs. They're terrible for hormone balance and fertility. I cut them out and have felt so much better since! Good luck!
I tried Clomid for one cycle, but it made my lining too thin, so we switched to Femara.  Even while on Femara I had a thin lining - rarely more than 7mm.

The month that I got pregnant, I was on Femara, I had drank red raspberry leaf tea before ovulation, and eaten a heck of a lot of pineapple core after ovulation.  Apparently the tea "tones" the uterus, and pineapple core helps with implantation.    

Strange that your Dr would precribe something for you and not monitor you properly.  May I ask how old you are?  I read that Clomid thins the lining of older women moreso than younger women.

Best of luck!
I also have done the Raspberry LEAD tea and the legs against the wall trick along with the baby asprin.  Good luck!
And BeeHappy76 has a wonderful point!: Your AF is a wonderful indication to the thickness of your uterine lining... the heavier the flow... the thicker the lining. : )
Thanks everyone who took the time to answer! this was definitely helpful.
Can I ask how much raspberry leaf tea you drank per day? Also how much pineapple? I will be starting my first cycle of injectables this week and I want to do everything I can to help it work. Thanks.