hormone replacement and iui
I had brain surgery to remove tumors and caused me to lose all my hormones which also means i can't get pregnant by myself.  I am taking fertility shots and already went through one iui which didn't work.  I had only 1 egg that was 16mm.  I am doing my second iui on wed and found out today that i have lot's of eggs or players as they said. The doc also told me that people with pitutary gland issues have a harder time and have to be in this for the long hall which made me not positive at all.  Is there anybody else with simular hormone problems that had sucess with iui?  Help ....i need a pick me up:(
go for IVF if you can xx I had 3 failed IUIs and it wasnt easy. IVF in my case looks more hopeful. I am in the midst of IVF right now x
thanks so much for responding:)  Yeah that's what my husband and me were thinking if if one didn't work.  Good luck...how long does a IVF process take?