Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how do u Know if u had a miss carage??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

how do u Know if u had a miss carage??

Had period for 3 days that's my normal well 3 to 4  days. So I had it for three days then the 4th day not any thing not any discoloration. The the next day I had really bad cramps dropping me to my knees. And was bleading....
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm without knowing your complete history and clinical examination whether you have suffered from miscarriage. It is not necessary that all the signs and symptoms will be present. If you are not on any contraception and you experience vaginal bleeding other than your periods then it can be due to miscarriage.Moresoever there would be abdominal cramps accompanying the bleeding. If you had a positive pregnancy test then all the more chances that abnormal vaginal bleeding could be an early sign of miscacrige.A clinical examination and tests like serum beta HCG and ultrasound abdomen are necessary to confirm. See a gynecologist. Keep me posted.
‘Best luck and regards!