Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how long after iui can i find out if i am pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how long after iui can i find out if i am pregnant?

Hi: I would like to know if anyone knows how long it takes to get pregnant after an iui? I had one done on August 2, and I am afraid to do a home test this early.

How amny days does it take to become pregnant?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
It takes the same time as with normal intercourse. Implantation usually occurs 7-10 days after ovulation. An hpt can give a pos result as early as 10 or 11dpo, but often it takes up to 12 or 13dpo to get a true result. If you had a trigger shot with the IUI, you would need to wait at least 10days to keep from getting a false positive.
Blank
405370_tn?1332209710
I had an iui done on August 1 so we are cycle buddies! Good luck to you! Is this your first time? It is my 2nd. I'm hoping this is the one!
Blank
489000_tn?1364305827
I tested 10PIUI on my second IUI cycle.  I got a very very faint +, so I tested each day thereafter (all +) until my blood test which was 14PIUI.  The blood test confirmed it, that I was pg.  

I did get a trigger shot for each cycle of IUI.  

Good luck!
Blank
if i had a abortion about four weeks ago but it the five week and i did a home insemination can i get pregnant
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...