Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how long does fertilaid take to work

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

how long does fertilaid take to work

i started fertilaid about a week ago i have 2mths worth of pills im just wondering when my period should come back or when will i fall pregnant i was on the depo provera then came off to get pregnant but nothing so i started ferilaid so if anyone can help me please do

thank you

tracy1987
i've heard of it taking as long as 5 months, and as soon as that very same cycle, so it all depends on the person. good luck

BABY DUST to you
I have just started taking this product today, i had a MC 8 months ago and have been trying ever since to get pregnant with no luck.  I am hoping this helps.  Good luck to you x
i have been taking fertilaid for 8 weeks my period comes like twice a year and last for only 3 days, this past month in august i had a 7day period im hoping this time in life that were expecting,... it would be a great blessing. good luck to all....  
I have just started taking FertilAid too.  We have been TTC for well over 2 years, have unexplained infertility, and tried Clomid/Femara in the past with no BFP yet.  We're hoping this will give us the boost we need!  Good luck to you!  We should definitely keep in touch!
i think no one can really assure of the benefits of this supplements, none of you are already pregnant but hoping, meaning it really is not the supplement but its the attitude, i am almost one year married without any off spring hoping that next year my wife will concieve (conceive) our first child if my sperm count is okey,the motility is okey, i dont know really what to do so if anyone can enlighten me regarding this fertilaid or volume pills and its benefits it would be very much appreciated
hi starlee i just started taking this product about a week ago my spouse and i have been together for almost three years with no luck of pregnancy so hopefully this product for work for us all.... good luck
i just started taking it to, i really hope it works for me and everyone else to, i have been trying for a lil over 6 years and nothing i just got remarried and hope to give my new husband his first child...good luck and just pray that it works for us all.
My husband and i have been taking FertilAid for a week now and i have my fingers crossed. We have been trying since he got back from being deployed and that has been since January. If there is any other advise i would love to hear it  
I started Fertilaid cd1 in February, today is cd26 with low temps. Help!!!!!!!!

Simone
i started taking fertilaid on the 24th march this year which was the due dae for my periods and they ended up coming five days late. so am very hopful that i will get pregnant this time. pray for me
Just started today......hope things go well and get pregant
I tried FertilAid for one month, but nothing works so far, I have PCOS and irregular cycle..I am trying the second bottles (Fertil Aid for women and FertilAid CM) with hope..I am worried and wonder Why my cycle has not come yet? hix..How many bottles we must take to be able to get pregnant?
i have been takin fertile aid for 2 days now----i am 42 yrs old we had our beautiful daughter when i was 40 and now we are trying again---but my periods started gettin irregular couple mos ago---so hopefully this fertile aid works i will keep people updated
well my name is jessica am turn 31 i  been taking fertilaid for 9 days just start fertile cm a day an half ago my period just came on but do i still take both of them or just the fertilaid well my period on and i dont even know when i ovalute cuz my period never been like this its alway heavy really heavy like water now my period more clam i really hope this is good for me i dont know someone please tell me