Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how many days after embryo transfer will i get pregnancy symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 3201-3292 comments:
My first IVF cycle. 13dp5dt. Had mild spotting on Day 10/11/12. Just did a HPT few mins ago (Day 13) - BFN. So depressed and cant stop the tears even while watching 'friends' on tv. I have my BHcG tomorrow (Day 14).. Have very little hope. Anyone who got a BFP outcome?
I had my beta today and it is BFN!! I dont know if I can do this one more time and survive if it fails.
hi priti242, I know its  such a heartbreak to get a bfn after going thru so much. Take your time and recuperate and keep trying. I also had my first IVF this April with BFN. I am going to be trying another cycle in a few months agains. It's all a learning experience. You'll find a lot of info and support on this site. So don't be disheartened and don't give up. Take care and may your dream come true very soon.
am on day 12 after 3det, cant wait, so nervous
hi, im 25, this is my 2nd ivf, this is day 12 after transfer, i had 3 embryos transferred. tomorrow is my blood test to get the result, im reallly frightened and so funny that i am having negative thoughts,i did a urine test just an hour fro now and it showed negative, i dont know how accurate this is. anyone can give me a clue.
hilo everyone, I was reading all the treads, I was in the same situation , been trying to have a baby for almost 8 years , tryed ivf for 6 years it was a long long long jurney for as, I just hade my ET 4 days ago and no signs , just feeling like tired in the afternon , im using 3 x day progesterone and every time a put on after  few going to the toilet few waxy discharges but it normal as the nurse said , the ET well be my 2 ivf cycle , I have previously 6 times ARTIFICIAL encimination. all negative , very heart breaking for me , at this time I hope it would be ok .. I am emotionally and financially stress if I can say it this way , but still hoping for the best scuccess soon , on the 30th of this month blood test and im very anxious .. hope to send another tread that day with positive result.

Good LUCK guys
anhtea.
5 days post ET still no different feeling like my period is coming ,, i dont know hope not .in 5 days time i will be having blood test .. im very very anxious ..
New in this forum, I am 37 and DH 32,  is our second ICSI, and third time going 2WW roller coaster.  The last two times (ICSI and Frozen), they transferred  2 blastocysts stage ready to "hatch", and nothing. This time we told our doctor,  we wanted 3 embryos transferred, so we could increase our chances and he did it! but only the 3 day stage, I guess blastocyst would be too risky. Anyway, right now I am in the 7th day after the 3 day transfer ( 3 embryos 7-8 cells). This morning I felt light cramping and hopefully it was implantation, also I was in the car and felt nauseous but it could be the progesterone, right?. Just wanted to share this with you all. I will definitely keep you updated, because this forum helps me a lot.
My test is scheduled for November 30 as well. I wish you all the best! I pray we both have the news weve been waiting for!
This will be my 5th attempt at ivf.
I am new to this forum 37 yrs old. We transferred 2 embryos.
Hi has anyone got any positive results for a day 2 transfer with a 4 cell and 6 cell I am going out of my mind I am on day 8 after ET but Iwas having cramps I have read this could be a side effect of the gel or from the EC which was painful and did have a bit of a rough time but this has now slowed down and i did have painful breasts but this was also a know side affect but this has now eased off.
i am really finding it hard to be hopeful i do feel really tearful and what to sleep most of the time.
  please help with advice.
  please help with advice.
Well today is my 9th day After ET and my sex drive has increased a lot! Is that a sign? Anybody with increased sex drive and positive pregnancy?
Yes we have the same date of blood test hopefully a positive result..today is my 8 days of ET , feeling so very very nauseous in the morning for almost two days now ...and strong smell can believe how stinks , my nose become so sensitive and headache for almost two days Im delayed with my period for 2 days.. im so anxoius with the blood test... wish me luck guys...

al the best too Goforit74
Here I am again, reporting my symptoms. Today is 12dpo, I went for blood work and they gave the following vales of progesterone: 104 ng/mL (3dpo-transfer day), 84 ng/mL (7dpo) and 18 ng/mL (12dpo).  They say the last value is normal, but I can not help but wonder, why the values go down if I am taking the Utrogest ( vaginal progesterone)?. Anyway, Today I started spotting, but I do not have major cramps like my period is coming. Now  I am even more confuse. I guess if my period comes then I will know for sure.
Hey.
I asked nurse my FSH level n she said it was like 24 I think the other day n that it's normal. Not sure cuz don't know much about it. Also I didn't speak to dr about what I posted to u yesterday.
As of today I only have 4 eggs n one is 18.5 mature already. The other was like 10 n around those #'s.
I feel a little upset cuz not even 7 this time. Dr didn't check me though. Nurse did n hopefully she knows what she is doing.
Dr makes decisions once he sees sonogram's results n bloodworm. So retrieval might b Fri or Sat. I might know more by Tom. I rent to Dr this am. I gotta go back Tom. Can't wait for these visits to b over.
Did u get good news? I hope so. Please keep us informed!
Today is my 15 dpo and i spotted only for two daYs(12-13dpo). My final test is on Monday ( dec.5th) and i can not wait to hear the news. I have not taken any HPT just in case i had late implantation. We'll see. Keep u post it!
Today was my 17 dpo with blood test to see if I am pregnant or not. Result: BFN! so I asked for my hcg and progesterone values and they were 5.9 mIU/mL and 9.1 ng/mL. They told me normally anything below 10 mIU/mL is negative but that they would  like to check again in two days to see if it doubles. So here we go again, two more days. I also read in the blogs that above 5 mIU/mL is pregnant but with high chances of m/c. Great!  who knows what would happen, but I'll keep updating my story.
POAS =pee on a stick

SO I AM now6 days past et, felt lots of cramps/aches today just in left side......... im hoping implantation stage??? as i only had a 2-3 day embies transfered???? what u all think?

anything else, stronger sense of smell, but had this on a bfn cycle,

I had severe OHSS, 3 days after ET. They did a Beta HCG test & it said positive, While beinbg treated for OHSS , my Beta HCG were checked again & it showed negative pregnancy. I stayed in the hospital for 1 week & I am out of the OHSS now. However I am worried if my Beta HCG test on 9th Dec will be positive or not
Today is my 18dpo and last night I had period  cramps but nothing this morning. Also since yesterday I have had this weird headache. Tomorrow I have to go and get blood  work done to check again and see if is finally a "for sure" negative.
fingers crossed u get ur bfp
Thank you tes645! You are the first one in this blog that replies. Are u also in your 2WW?
Here, I am back again with my last post. Today was my last blood test (19dpo). By the way, I had all the symptoms nausea, headaches, sore bbs, spotting, etc. After the last hcg was actually 4.9 mIU/mL and not 5.9 mIU/mL (misunderstood because my german is still poor), my new value from today was hcg < 1 mIU/mL and progesterone 8 ng/mL, that means BFN.  Now I will go next year for my 6 frozen left, which they already told me have less probability than a fresh cycle. But we will see. I guess next time, I will post in the FET section. I hope any of you got a BFP!
Sorry to hear about the BFN Enbarcelona. My Blood test is due tomorrow. I dont know what is going to happen. Also, I dont know what it means but I am having pain on right side of the stomach
So confused!
Had 17 eggs collected
13 fertilized
12 matured
on Day 5 of transfer returned 4 eggs to me that were not quite at the blast stage (???) Out of the remaining 8: 4 didn't make it, and 4 made it to blast and froze.
Today is Thursday.... I am still experiencing the BLOAT feeling, from the vag gel (?) and the last few nights have had a few light "period" cramps. I am SO tired, but again attribute this to the vag gel, or to the head cold I have now developed :(
Today the bloating is a bit different... still VERY much apparent, however, almost as if, I don't know... have odd pain/sensations thu out my belly.
I don't know WHAT I am feeling! Except for the complete confusion! I know it isn't the best thing to take a hpt, but.....
any lady out there with words of wisdom....speak to me plz!
Lots of love.. luck and health to you all :)
Hi ClocksAtickin...Pls see your Doctor immediately...I had the same problem..This is called OHSS...I was hospitalized for 8 days..
I got a BFN :(
I am a new member.  I've had 5 ivf cycles.  This fifth and final try, I had one follicle and 1 egg reterived.  Luckly, my one egg made it to transfere.  I'm on my 11 day of my 2weeks blood test.  I am 39 years old and my doctor recommend egg donor if this this now work.  Egg donor will cost about 30K.  Please pray for me.
Hi, i had 2 eggs put back in 11 days a go. im have pains in tum like prd pains. im 38 yrs old god i hope it works, and for u all out there x
Join us on future mom thread. We all started a new thread n left this one. U guys will find much needed support on that thread. C u soon. ;0)
HI everyone.  Today is 8days post 5 day ET and I did a pregnancy test and it came out negative.  Is it to early or do I have hope.  My Beta is on Tuesday.
what happens with you?
My wife six days post 3 day transfer with egg donor only tender beast but brown circle around eyes but my mother In law swears she is pregnant
Hello everyone. I am trying for a baby from the last 10 years but all the efforts in vain. I have been to almost all the Doctors of Jaipur. Now from the last 3 years I have been in contact with an IVF specialist. First of all he discovered a  little bit infection of TB in my uterus. I took medicines nd injections for the complete one year nd had overcome it. Now I already had the 4 chances of IVF out of which my first chance considered to be the positive by the DR. actually what happened with me that I was on rest after ET and just a night before my blood test to be accomplished to check the pregnancy. I got bleeding. Afterwards my two attempts of the IVF Got failed. Now I have taken the Fourth chance and my ET was done on 5 march 2012 and now on 20th march my blood test will be done. Sometimes i feels a bit stomach ache nd sometimes everything seems to be normal. I am very much confused nd nervous too. MY husband has a touring job. So he is not with me right now. There is no female in my family with whom I can talk with or discuss. Please let me know how do we exactly feel after ET or What are the symptoms of Pregnancy?. Please Help me out. I am very much nervous.
Hi I've had one IUI and three IVF cycles. I experienced low back pain w/ each cycle. The third IVF cycle, the LBP was more intense and I received a BFP. Unfortunately we miscarried.

From my experience, you just never know. My BETA's continued to double and triple up until 30,000. I just knew everything was moving along great w/ the little one.

Everyone is different Hun, just believe and hopefully your dream will come true. BEST WISHES TO YOU :)
I know what you feel, I just got 2 Embryos transfer 5 days ago and yesterday I felt like a strong cramp and I was sweating a little bit I guess from the same crump....Im on my 2 weekd waiting time to know if Iam pregnant....extremely nerves and desperate......hope this couple of weeks goes faster....Hope  you all the best and hopefully you can share if you had any cramping at all around this day of the transfer and if is normal???

Be positive girls lets be strong we can do it!!!!!!.

CBB
Going thru my 1st IVF cycle. I had my ET yesterday 3/20, is there any way to know if the embryos are still inside? I'm afraid that I pushed my legs to hard to pull myself up from the bed after they did the ET. I felt some fluid come out right after, did anyone experienced this?
I ask the Dr if the Embryos can fall out and she said NOT at all even if you cough or sneeze they wont fall out they are way to deep in the uterus and they are extremly small....dont worry if you have waters coming out it might be are you taking Progesterone suppositories??? if so thats it for sure as I also have it ....non stop waters from the vagina....i dont like it at all....

be well...and stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you CBB. I really appreciate your response:)
I'm in progesterone injections (1cc) per day and vaginal as well twice a day.
How are you doing? I had some cramping yesterday and my feet were sweaty from the pain too. The cramping went away within a couple of hours.

Good luck!
Hello everyone,
I had first IVF cycle (ICSI)in January we had 28 eggs 24 matured 21 eggs injected with sperm and 14 frozen embryos......we have the best doctors in the world....fresh cycle BFN started my FET on 02/01/2012 had 2 ET at blastocyst stage on 03/22/2012 now in 2ww and we are praying for a BFP....Has anyone in the forum gone through a FET?? Any pregnancy symptoms and if so how soon after ET??
Hi Reyna
I had my FET 6 d expanded blast transfer the same day as you 03/22/12 I got BFPand my 1st beta was 58 and 2nd was 139 my next beta is now on 04/07/12 a wek after 2nd beta. I am so tired at this time exhausted, headaches bloating OMG i feel like i am 5 mths already
hey ladies,

Currently on my 3dpo5dt, ET was just this past Thursday and Im currently on my 2ww as well.. 2nd IVF cycle, first was a failed FET due to blocked tubes, and this time is Fresh cycle with 2 embies back in.. Still no symptoms yet. I know its still early but I'm on the same boat as most of you are.. Thi time around I'm just taking it easy and try not to think about it too much and relax..

Easy said than done right.. LOL
Will keep you all posted! Happy Easter and sending BFPsss and Sticky embies your way!  
had my transfer 13days ago today 11th day i bleed heavly for one day i was worried so the next day i done a test and it was negative could i still be preganat?
I am new to forums, but I had my ET on 4/30 and I am just waiting. I had 2 embryos transferred and I am no longer on the progesterone injections. I am not doing vaginal progesterone. Feeling a little bit of cramping but nothing major. This would actually be the week that I would be expecting my period. But I don't get cramps when I have my cycle.

Does anyone know of a website that can give you a breakdown of what is actually happening in your body while you are doing the 2ww?
hello fellow women,this is my 2nd cycle.after egg tranfer, i had lower back on day 7 of 3 day embryo for 2 days.it stopped for a day and the cramp continued for 2 days agin. i was thiking my period will come out but thank to the giver of children, God ,14 BFP,positive after 13 years of waiting.please be prayerful and dont mind any sign.
Hello everyone I am 7 days post transfer and have no symptoms...is this normal??
Hi I'm new.  My situation is similar 2 yours we have been trying 7 years and just tryed ivf for the first time. Today is first day after transfer and i dont know what 2 expect. What should I be feeling?
Hi I'm just like u I'm on first ivf.  I had 2ET yesterday & this morning I felt fluid on my pants it scared me but I see I'm not the only one,
Is anyone there?
hi i  had only one embryo and was tansfered on sunday d2   the waiting game is the worse bit but with only 1 am still tryin to keep positive xxx
Hi All,
This is my first ivf too I had 2 embryos 5day transferred on Fri june 15th its day 4 after my ET and been feeling very tired and weak nausea at times and mild low left side cramps. I am so scared and this 2ww is the worst out of this whole cycle. God bless all of us with a BFP soon .  
hi,
is there anyone with BFP to share the experience after embryo transfer? tomorrow is my blood test after 2ww . i m really nurvous as i dint have any symptoms. i had OHSS and had problems like bloated tummy etc but in 2nd week everything came to normal. is it normal to feel nothing ?
.
Hi everyone, wow I was part of this thread in 2009 and I'm back. Well, I'm not on my 2ww yet. I'm half way on this cycle. We are having our FET on the first week of July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We are hoping 4 embyes survive the thawing, we have 7 frozen embyes waiting. It's funny because I'm more nervous this time around. Good luck to all of u ladies and baby dust to all.

Yes, this thread does goes back a bit!  I'm in my 2ww now. On day four of a 3 day transfer.  The wait is torture. We transferred four embies that were 8,7,6,5 cell. I'm 38 and have stage 1 endometriosis and implantation issues. Got a positive for the last ivf but within 5 days it didn't stick. Really stinks. The whole process is financially draining and emotionally exhausting. My husband and I want a baby so badly.  

Baby dust to all.  
I am on 4dp5dt, am not feeling anything, I had 1 failed IVF, i am on bed rest so can't even go out 2 get a test strip, and I want a BNP as I ve been married for 5 yrs and had my tubes removed in April 2012.
Hello All!
I'm going crazy here (Just like the rest of you  :)  )!

I'm 6dp5dt and today is the first day I don't feel anything, which is nerve-wracking!  I've been felling crampy, had a brief moment of spotting 2 days ago and have been exhausted.  Today I woke up and feel as close to normal as I have since starting my IVF cycle.  I do see an accupuncturist so this could possibly be easing symptoms?? Has anyone had this happen and still came out on the positive side?

Thank you!
i'm 33 years old,this is the first ivf for me hope to be the last:) i had 9 cell grade 1 and 10 cell grade 2  transeferd 5 days ago, is there any one have the same cell like me and got prego...plz respond me if there is any one.and when should i expect to feel any thing?
Heloo did anyone had a natural cycle with frozen embrio day 5 blastocyst?
What are the symptoms in this 2 weeks of waiting?

Thank you
hi my wife is 8dpo 4dt and we couldnt wait and did a pt.it was BFP...are we meant to get a BFP that early??? pls reply
Hi new to this forum , need advice I am 19 says after et , feeling cramps and some brown spotting , did hpt twice now - negative , no blood tests yet , no
Period yet , feeling breasts are tender and other than that normal , any thoughts
Hi everyone. I am glad I found an active thread for discussing preggo issues of ivf. Just had my 1st cycle and 6dp5dt. Fingers crossed.
I am new in this forum, i am 43 and this is my first time try IVF, maybe a little be too late for this, I had one ET on 21/3/2013 (only one), 12 days later(2/4/2013), started bleeding. 14 days (4/4/2013) blood test negative.

Now  I am waiting for try again in May. good luck to all of you
Hello All,

I am new to IVF and this is my first rodeo. I have started my meds and just completed my first week. So far so good but nervous as heck. I have 3 girls from my previous marriage and my hubby has 1 daughter from a previous relationship. We want a child together and were not successful doing it alone. So here we are. I love y'alls group you all are so supportive and informative. So please don't bash me too bad ( ;-)) if i ask a unintelligent question.
hi everyone, am new in this forum. this is my first ivf . i had 2 embryos transfer on may 11, i don't experience any pregnancy symptoms yet . my blood test should be : may 26.
am trying to be positive .
i wish luck to everyone how is trying to have a baby.  
hello yashatan.....am 43 yera old also ,,got 3 kids with my first hubby,unfortunately got separated and after 12 years i meet my new hubby..we terrible want a baby for our own,problem is i hve my fallofian tube blocked after cesarian operation wt my last kid..now we decided to do ivf..2 embryo transferred and on my 14 day of 2WW today..tonight i will go for blood hcg cause i took a urine pregnancy test and the result is negative.am so axious,worried,mixed emotions but clinging and praying to God for a positive blood result..may your will be done Lord...please give me enough strength to handle what ever the result is....amen.
Hi ChrissyAnnMac,
I think we are in the same boat. This is my first Ivf cycle and I'm trying to absorb as much info as I can. I just had my transfer on sat may 18th.  They transferred to great looking blastocyst and we were able to freeze 6 good  ones. I'm hoping we can be one cycle and done but great full for the back-ups. You are probably nearing your transfer if not already in your 2ww period. I wish you all the best!
Hi mydream14,
I had my transfer of 2 blastocyst on may 18th. My beta is scheduled for the 29th.  I had cramping almost immediately pt. it cont thru that day and yesterday but less intense. I'm praying that it's normal and not rejection. If anyone has had this with positive beta results please let me know to help ease my worries. I wish you and all many blessings and miracles!
I did an embrayo transfer with donor egg on the 13th may. Now I have breast tenderness, slight lower abdominal pain, I feel weak occasionally. Have not gone for preg test. Does it mean I'm pregnant?
You may be pregnant but you really won't know until you beta test.  I cheated and did a hot because I was having early cramping and fullness. I also started having wicked heartburn about 5 days post transfer. I got a positive!!!  I'm cautiously optimistic until beta confirms on the 29th but helped me to relax a little. All of my friends were like do not test early but they don't understand how nerve racking the two week wait is. Sounds like you will get your beta tomorrow or tues...I would test if I were you. At least you may have some idea. Wishing u the best!
Sorry my typing is bad on this stupid touch screen.  Correction, I did a HPT...not a HOT. LOL
Hi, I too am 43yrs and on my 2nd marriage and had my 1st frozen ET done on the 16th June - it's now 8 days past my transfer and did 4 urine tests (over the weekend) and all negative. I go for my blood test on Friday, 28th June. I experienced cramping on day 2 and 3 after my ET and today I’ve experienced more cramping (which is probably my monthly’s coming along)...I’m also a little tired.  I doubt whether I’m pregnant as the urine tests showed a strong negative line with no possibilities of a 2nd line…..even though I looked long and hard to try visualise I saw a 2nd line    I’m hoping that where there is hope there is a miracle on Friday. It’s has been a long journey.. Good luck with trying to conceive 
Hi there, I am 40 and we have been through IVF 5 times now.  Over this time I have had single transfers, 2 transfers but this time I am a 2dt of 3 embryos!!!  I am now on the 2ww eeeeeeeek.  My breasts have been sensitive but that could just be a side effect.  I am so anxious and hope this is my time and it will work, I don't know how much more I can go through :(

Has anyone had a success with a 2dt of 3 embryos? I would love to hear positive outcomes.

Baby dust to all :)
Hi itwillhappen
I am 36. I have been trying to have a baby foe almost 10 years. This is my 6 th attempt at IVF.  I did get pregnant with twins last year but lost both at 10 weeks then was told I had molar pregnancy! Anyway I didn't thank god have to have chemotherapy and my HCG levels went down ok.  I've been reading this forum and its so nice to know I'm not alone, as everyone I know got pregnant so easily with no complications.  I've had 2 embryos put back this time, I am day3 pet. I don't have any symptoms and am getting a bit anxious. I'm just trying to carry on like normal, but have cancelled my swimming lessons because I've heard you should go swimming.  Hang in there I'm thinking of you.  I think the symptoms from multiple births are the same as that for a single, but HCG hormone level higher earlier.  This probably mean you might feel symptoms like nausea earlier but not everyone does feel sick.  With my molar pregnancy I didn't feel sick just had the symptoms similar to those with hyperthyroid ie anxious, restlessness, but hey aren't the latter just synomonous to anyone IVF! Good luck and keep in touch.
what has been the outcome, by now you must know it!!

Baby dust to u
hi every one, I started my period on the eighth day after my embryo transfer, today is my 11th day and I have 3 more days to go for blood test. I did urine test today in the morning and it was negative, is there hope? Have cried and have lost my apetite. I don't know what to do. IS THERE HOPE?. Pleas I need your help.
don't give up. I'm in the 2 week wait no big symptoms . Hope all goes well for everyone.  My first ivf transfer in July 2006 was a blastocyst. I did not have any symptoms n when I had blood test it was positive.  Had a beautiful  healthy boy.  
Now in 2013 I tried 2 ivf transfers. The first one during e
2 week wait I had chills mild cramps n very nauseous  the blood test was BFN. Today oct 2013 I'm in my second transfer. I don't have any significant symptoms. Except  increase saliva no cramps or spotting. I'm on progesterone inj n twice a day vag progesterone and 2 mg estrace once daily. .  Hoping for the best. I have read many sites and it appears there is nothing one can do to predict the outcome. Except stay positive n leave it I gods hands. Best of luck
I just had 3 egg put back in on Friday i dont feel any cramps iam still on bed rest since yesterday and I am still on my shots I will have my blood drawn in the  29th and in the 31st how long before i will feel cramps like symptoms
Or anything should l feel cramps like symptoms soon !! Can anyone tell me what to feel remember this is the 1st day after the eggs where put back
I felt cramps that evening after they put the eggs back in but I hear that doesn't mean anything.  My eggs were 5 day blastocyst so they must have implanted right away.  I am pregnant with twins around 25 weeks :-)  I know its hard to wait but keep the faith and I say if you feel like testing early do it! It may just give you peace of mind knowing one way or the other.  I tested on day 5 after transfer and got a positive test result.  I wish you all the best.  Please post your results.
Had a 5 day embryo transferred didn't have any serious symptoms but today, my back hurts is this a good sign
Hard to say.  Everyone is a little different.  I was like you hoping for any positive news with any symptoms.  Like I tell everyone just test around day 5 to ease ur mind cause waiting for two weeks will be torture.  Wish you lots of luck!  What day did you implant?
hi everyone, am new to the board.  i am 5dp3dt, am not really having that much symptoms. i had a normal preg 14years ago and and did not have any symptoms till after 4weeks. i hope is normal.
I hope all is positive for you!  Keep us posted.  Are you gonna cheat and test prior to your beta?  I think everyone does. :-)
Hi.i had 3 also and just wanted to know he it went with u, what symptoms did u go three. Did all implant?
I was told that home tests cant pick up the amount of Hcg in urine. Wait for the Dr test- its most accurate.  
I am on day 9 of my 2ww on a 3 day transfer. I caved in and did a HPT this morning and it came back negative :(
I know I'm a little early to be testing but am feeling very discouraged. We transferred 3, grade A, 8 cell embryos.
This is my 3rd cycle but the first time we've gotten to implant stage. Any advice on the HPT on day 9?
Through faith, it's been 20 days what were the results? BFP?!?!
Viewing 3201-3292 comments: