how many days after embryo transfer will i get pregnancy symptoms
when am i going to feel iam pregnant?is there any sign i can have to know it succeded before time of testing?iam realy wondering so many questions after embryo transfer,2days ago was my embies transfer&feel nothing,iam wondering can i get BFN after IVF ,is it possible to have this or i must have positive&if they die i have miscarriage,any 1 can help me in this?
I did a day 5 ET with 2 blast. On days 6-8 I had some mild cramping which my RE said could be from implantation. Then on the day before my Beta test I had some nausea during the afternoon. Beta was done 11 days past ET and I got a BFP!!!
Try not to worry to much, alot of people say they feel no symptoms at all and still get a BFP.
Best of luck to you.
D:-)
thanks a bunch,iam realy trying to b calm but u know it is worst feeling to know that u have done all u can do&nothing more in your hands,beside waiting is killing,i wanna know after u had BFP what have u done with the 5embies,u dropped how many?&did u finally end in a baby?ihad 3 embies transfered but my RE says i can never complete with all of them&had to drop 1&c whether 2 remaining will complete or only 1,is this right?
We transfered 2 and froze 4. All at blast stage. The ET was on 4/7. I go for my 3rd Beta test tomorrow. I am about 4wks pregnant now. I know the waiting is the hardest part.
So did you transfer 3 or 2? Did you freeze any?
D:-)
i transfered 3 embies&suppose there r 3 to freeze in lab but they were growing slower so they said will wait till reach good size then freeze but for my 3 transfered they were good at exact time of transfer,my transfer was last thursday 24/4 &still i'll test pregnancy next thursday,a whole waiting week waits me,u said u'll make 3rd beta test,how many times do we make it?is it quantitative or qualitative? my RE said my 1st test will b qualitative,do u think i have chance that these embies complete?how do u find 4wks pregnancy?what symptoms do u have?&from when do u began to have any symptoms? iam so sorry for so many questions but realy i feel lost&wanna know what to do&where iam standing.
wish u best of luck with your transfered embies.
My ivf is done before 17 days and on 12 th day thro blodd test came to know pregnancy and drs told me to stop all medicines. Still , I have cramps and feel period will come at any time. I am confused and feel worried..
don't panic dear,my friend got pergnant normally&she used to have cramps as if period is coming,it is uterus contractions,the advice is to rest&decrease car riding&driving&all this will disappear spontaneously,but also to feel more safe ask your dr. but i don't know why dr.told u to stop medication,aren't u supposed to complete on fixers to b more safe pregnancy?
I had my transfer on last Wed and it's Sat now and I feel no symptoms. Is that normal?
i had my ET 8 days ago, on day 4 i had an off and on mild cramping which went any the next day,then on day 6 i had another cramping this time a more serious one like i was gonna have my period. it only lasted for 10mins then it stopped and since then i haven't felt anything else.i am really worried i still have four more days to go..is there anyway i can  know if am pregnant before the test..can some body help pls...
I had my second transfer a week ago and am going for my test in 3 days. First transfer didn't work and I got a very painful and extremely heavy period 3 days before my test. Both transfers were with blasties. With the first transfer I didn't get any symptoms at all. With this second one I've felt a little bit of breast soreness, mild nausea and fatigue. I have also had a lot of cramping, but mainly in my hips and back, rather than the usual lower abdomen period pain. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Really scared if this doesn't work and I need to go through cycle 2 as I got ovarian hyperstimulation after egg collection the first time. Was in hospital for 2 weeks as a result. Wish me luck ladies. I wish all of you every success and lots of successful pregnancies!!!
i had 3pt on 8/3/09. about 6 days after, i had strong cramps. only thing i could do to help was to sleep. after that, the cramps got lighter and lighter. dr. transfered 3 eggs that were A+, A-, and B+. with my 1st transfer, i  had sottiong and blood clots. this time i have no spotting. my breasts were sore at the beginning, but today is day 12pt and my breasts are sore but not as much as they were at the beginning. i am naustious mostly during the day. i usually suck on a lime to ease the icky feeling. at the beginning, i peed like twice every hour, but it has calmed down.
when i 1st tested hormone level, prog. was 52 and estrogen was 1048. went in again on monday, prog. dropped to 28 and estrogen to 328. is this normal? wat does these results indicate?
has anyone gotten a bfp eventhough their levels dropped before beta test?
I have 8 days to my 1st beta test after my ET on Aug 12. Out of 11 mature eggs only 4 fert after icsi and only 1 viable embryo. I too had OHSS after egg retrieval and am really hoping that this works. So far no signs of period coming so keeping fingers crossed.

Does anyone know how many days after ET a period will come if it didn't work?
T
well, for my 1st ivf cycle (failed), i didn't get my period until i stopped taking the meds. i guess it depends on your body. but don't think negative. u must always stay positive! don't expect a period, expect a baby.
i wish u best of luck!! keep me posted.
Thanks for well wishes. You're right must not expect period...think baby  instead!
I don't have any cramping but do have breast tenderness and an unusual sensation in lower abdomen that reminds me of menstrual cramps but it's not painful. Can anyone relate to this?
I also had 11 follies collected and of those only 5 fertilized and we were able to transfer 3 embies in also on August 12.  Is your beta 8/28?  That is when mine is.

This is my 3rd IVF and the last 2 cycles I always got my period 3 days before my beta.  I am hoping this time I make it past Tuesday and then I will feel like I'm in the clear.

I've been having cramping since Monday afternoon and tonight it is going in waves.
I also had 3dt. i started cramping and had nausea 3 days after my transfer. it only lasted for about 2 days, then it stopped. the day before my beta, i had nausea. so, once again, i think it depends on the person's body.

good luck!
I haven't had nausea but then again I've been really hungry yesterday and today so as soon as I get hungry I eat.  If I don't eat then I get crabby and not feel good.
my daughter had three embies placed on aug. 10  she has expierenced lower abd. pain , nausea and extreme fatigue since transfer....her blood
test at the doctors will be monday...is it too early for a home pregnacy test to beACCCURATE? (firstTRY BEEN MARRIED 10 YEARS)
For me, I was too afraid to use a hpt. i thought if it came back negative, i would be too devasted. so, i waited for my beta instead. she only has a few days to find out. tell her to relax and pray for the best.
take her for a pedicure to take her mind off of it. I know it's hard because it plays on the mind every breathing second.

good luck with everything!
My first Beta test is on Aug 27.

I started having some premenstrual like symptoms beginning on Aug 21 and spotting started on the 23rd. Spotting has changed from brown to a reddy brown today.....totally devastated thinking that my period is coming only two days before beta. I broke down and did a HPT after work and to my complete surprise two lines. I know in my mind that this could still be a false positive (though I am 17 days post HCG shot...recommended is 10 days with a 5000 IU) but it at least has given me some hope. Will take a second HPT tomorrow morning to be sure...getting a bit neurotic I think! Anyways, at this point I'm just hoping that my spotting doesn't turn into full period and that it will stop soon. Who knows I've read that some women spot for the whole first trimester.

Good luck with your test...lots of baby dust!
Hi Ladies

Thanx for sharing your experiences and advise. I juz did my ET on day2 on 8/19 with 3 embryos. 2nd IVF but with much better quality and more eggs this time round.

Felt crampy sinz 4th day [8/22]. Had breast tenderness sinz ET. Otherwise alls well. It seems that lower abs cramping is quite common, at least I feel less worried. Clinic told me that its common symptom esp if it felt pulling sensation or like menses. So I sure hope my test on 9/3 will bear good tidings. Nurse told me to do HPT a day b4 test but to only use ClearBlue kit. Apparently this product won't give false positive. Not sure is this is true but she's the nurse, there must be a reason to suggest that.

P/S: For those at the beginning of the cycle, A suggestion to cure OHSS, I was told to take raw 2 egg whites to cure the over bloatedness. Worth a try!

Praying for the best and the best wishes to all you moms-to-be as well!

Good luck with your test on the 3rd. I did my first beta today and OMG +++++ve with level of 140. I started getting some light to moderate bleeding (dark red) and cramping on the evening of the 25th and has been constant since then but apparently cramping and bleeding can be a side effect of prometrium suppositories. Just praying that the bleeding and cramping stops in the next day or two.

Next beta is Sept 3rd so I'll be right there beside you in spirit getting blood drawn and hoping for baby.

Good luck everyone
CONGRATS on the +ve results. So nice to hear of great news like yours.

OMG... what a coincidence that u r doing yr 2nd test on 9/3 as we!!! I believe yr situation now is only temporary. Am sure your 2nd beta will be just fine! ;D
Yes, yes plenty of good wishes and prayers coming your way and I need all the spiritual support that I can get.

However, my cramping has sort of subsided so is the breast tenderness. Was wondering if you or any ladies out there experience mucus like [light] discharge? I've been experiencing this for the past 3 days and today as well. Could be due to the Crinone insertion but it more watery than the crinone cream. Also noticed a fall in body temperature this a.m. [8/30]. Wonder if I should be concern. Guess I need to ring up the Dr's office on Monday to find out.
Unfortunately, I am no longer pregnant. Ended up in ER on Saturday morning with extreme bleeding. They did a beta in the hospital and I was now only at 19 :( Had to get a rogam shot as I'm O- and I need to prevent antibodies from developing so that my blood doesn't attack any future babies...if we can be so lucky. Hubby right now is very pessimistic and a little hesitant to go through all of this again due to the emotional and financial strain.....any feedback and or suggestions on how I can help him with this.
just pray and hope for the best. u'll never go through something u can't handle. whenever there's a no, there is ALWAYS a better yes. best of luck in the fututre!
Hi guys

i had my transfer done last friday on 28 August and i have slight nausea and very bitter taste in my mouth , its day 5 now.
I'm so sorry to hear your news. I think the best way to recover is to talk therapy for both of you esp hubby. Yes I totally agree that this whole IVF thingy is so emotionally and financially stressful for everyone. I'm sure your hubby felt your pain and lost. Men usually keep emotional feelings to themselves. So seek some assistance...

I pray that you recover well very soon. All will not be lost just as afrochique123 said, there's always treasure at the end of the rainbow. Stay positive for you and your hubby. Take good care. Oh I believe taking raspberry leaf will help with the recovery of the uterus/womb.

With all my blessings and prayers for you.
Thanks for the messages everyone. Am trying to stay positive. Hubby and I are tabling the baby talk for now and if we go through the process again we'll be waiting for spring  due to bad road conditions here in the winters...yup good ole Canada....... and the long drive from our home to fertility clinic. Good luck to you Tinyraindrop for tomorrow's beta test!
Hi girls- I am 5 days past embryo transfer of 3 grade 1 embryos.  First transfer for me and I think I have absolutely every emotion going through me right now.  Happy cos I 'think' I feel some cramping, excitement at the very prospect but also so scared of it not working.  I have my test this Friday so this is going to be one of, if not the, longest week of my life!  I too have had some feelings that are just not there anymore but have been replaced with hunger!  Fingers crossed!

For anyone that has suffered with OHSS - My left side was quite painful and I put on 2kg within a week!  Doctors prescribed ProPass powdered protein daily for one week and it has certainly helped.  Apparently the protein draws the fluid out.

Good luck to you all!
Hello rubyrose. I am 6 days post embryo transfer of 3 grade 1 embryos.  I also have so many emotions! This is also my first IVF round. I am the mother of 3 grown children who am starting all over again! and yes, same husband....After a year of thinking about it we decided to go for it.  We however do not have any fertility issues- my husband had a vasectomy 17 years ago and doctors felt IVF was a better option than the reversal...so here we are..My beta test is not until next Sunday and I am going crazy but will resist the HPT. Please keep me posted on how you are feeling. I  have been crampy since day 4 and very bloated...Good luck on Friday!!
Hello Pauline,

How are you feeling?  I am resisting the HPT too!  I had cramping but that has eased now along with my other 'signs'.  Wish I could fast forward to Friday - this guessing game isn't much fun!  I have 11 embies stored, 9 of which are grade 1 so I guess I am in a good position really if it doesn't happen this time around.  Doesn't make it any easier though!

Please do keep in touch with how you get on and all the very best for Sunday - fingers crossed for you!
Hi ladies! i am just a few days behind you all. i am 5dp3dt of 2 embies. I woke up at 2am nauseated and am nauseated today...is it in my head??? I had unsuccessful ivf in March but didn't feel anything. wondering......and waiting! Are you all taking HPT??
Hi ya girls,

DocR - great that you join us to share your experiences!

Well, Unfortunately my progesterone and Oestrogen levels dropped dramatically in a couple of days so I am now on injections and tablets to boost the levels.  Not so positive now but still hoping!  Only a few more days to wait!

Hey, I'm new on here.  Been trying to get pregnant for six years.  This is my 2nd IVF+ ICSI. Both IVF I had 23 eggs collected. First one no transfer.  All 15 embryo grew to slow.  Just did my second IVF, have one six and one seven (perfect  grade embryo's) transfered on 3 Sept at day three. Going to my blood work the 15th. Been have strong cramps in my uterus for about 4 days now.  On pregestone gel daily. Had some pink spotting twice now. Breast are very sore. Could this be great signs of being pregnant.
Hi!! How are you feeling today?  Sorry to hear your  levels are dropping but sounds like you are on the right track. Is tomorrow still the big day??? I am so excited for you!  My doctor hasn't been checking any levels of mine at all. They did the transfer and said see you in 11 days! I am on progesterone and estrogen patches. I feel a little nauseaus today but don't want to get my hopes up..I have still resisted my HPT.
Welcome Rena28. I am wishing you the best...please keep us posted on your symptoms..
Welcome! I guess it's a good sign if you are nauseaus and weren't before...I'll take all the positive vibes I can! How many embies did they transfer in March? Keep us posted!
y isn't ur dr. ckecking ur levels before ur beta test? when i went through my ivf cycle, m dr. checked my levels twice before my 1st beta test. maybe each dr. is different.
Hello..no my doctor has not checked any levels...My beta is scheduled Sunday but today had some light pinkish discharge..Hoping this is not the start of my period! Just devasted today...How are you feeling???

rubyrose- Any news yet???
Hello all,

Well my hcg levels were low so back again on monday for final test.  I don't hold out much hope now as they are a bit late implanting if they are going to.  9 very good embryo's stored and another 2 that are grade 2 so maybe better luck next time and they can keep track of my hormones  now they know they drop significantly!

How is everyone feeling?  Wishing you all the very best of luck in this quest for baby!
I'm now 11 days pass embryo transfer.  Had cramping, but no bleeding. Husband and I had sex  today for the first time in two weeks. Notice I started bleeding a couple of hours later.  Bright Red. Could this be a bad sign? Has anyone ever had this. Could I still be pregnant? Going Tuesday for my blood work.
Now, it's turned a dark brown/black. Guess I'm just scared. Is it still okay to spot or bleed so many days after embryo transfer?
Hello My name is Diana i am 24 years old, This is my first time on a message board and i must say your comments and stories makes me feel better ,It makes me feel i am not alone! I try to talk to my family about all my diffrent emotions but since they never been thru it, they dont really understand. I had my Transfer Sept 11 2009 they transfer two,one was very good the other was ok, I feel a little cramping not sure if thats good or bad or if its just in my head? i still have another  two frozen, I am just not sure i can do this all over again!! The wait is driving me crazy.
Hi Ladies,  
I hope you are all doing well.  Rubyrose, I will be thinking of you today.  Good luck to Rena and Diane as wel..  I am now 7dp5d transfer. I don't go in for my test until Sept 22.  this has been the longest wait.  I too have had cramping and bloating the first 3 days but that has improved though my close are all too tight! by chest is a bit sore as well.  I also have been feeling really tired the last two days.  Do you think it is too soon to try a HPT?  This is my second IVF had a failed back in Feb.  This was our last embryo so I can't help but hope and pray that this is it.
Hey ladies,

Woke up this morning to go to work and notice I was clotting and bleeding more. The bleeding as lasted all day. Had to wear a pad at work. Called the clinic, no help. Bourn Hall never seems to answer any of my questions. Praying that maybe one of my other little angels made it. I feel like tomorrow is not going to be a good day.

Will keep you all posted.

Good luck to you all on my mommies. We all deserve that chance in life. :(

Hi Rena,   I am sorry to hear.  I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow.  Try to stay positive but I know its hard.  
Take care of yourself and get some rest if you can.   Your right we ALL deserve this chance at life....
Hello Ladies,

Well its a negative for me this time.  Feeling much better than I did yesterday now though.  My gynae has now told me that they need to rest me for a month to let my body settle back down and we try again in 6 weeks time in November.  Soooo frustrated about this! Anybody else had to wait a cycle?  

Good luck to all those anxiously waiting.  Rest up an try to resist the HPT if you can.  Am keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

x x
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know that I got a positive on my blood work today. Levels are at 29.57. Can't believe it. Still shocked! After six years of trying and two IVF's. Still bleeding pretty heavy though.  Going back Monday to make sure my levels are doubling. Still and always will be praying.

Good luck to you all.  
Rena,  I am really glad to hear that your test was positive I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Hello everyone!

Has anyone had a 5 day transfer with "slow growing" embryos? The first 3 days were great! I had 2-8 cell 1-10 cell 2-6 cell.  Was told my Dr. wanted to do a 5 day transfer and to come in for the transfer.  Once the doctor came in to transfer she told me that they had "slowed" and that none were able to be frozen. :(

Well, my test in on the 20th for beta test?.....I am sooo scared it is my 1st and only chance no more follicles at my age.........

Please please let me know if anyone else had this same issue.

Take care,
KG
Congratulations!  Wishing you all the very best with your pregnancy.  Its always nice to hear success stories.  

Hi Ladies,   Well I caved and did a HPT and I got a  BFP!!!!   I still don't go for my Beta until Tuesday so I am still worried that something might change  between now and then.   I wasn't given a HCG trigger shot but I am still wondering if I could have gotten a false positive.  I am on Estrace and Progestrone suppositories.  Sending baby dust to everyone on the TWW!!!!!!!
Hi Everyone, this is my first time with IVF.  I only had 1 very good embryo to transfer, per my Dr.  So I am so worried.  My embryo transfer was 9/8/09 and I had my first blood test on 9/16/09 and my second is tomorrow 9/18/09.  My symptoms since my transfer have been cramping, fatigue, moody, sore breast, nausea, lower back pains but I think its from my progesterone shots.  Is anyone going through the same things, I am so worried.  My husband and I just keep praying and leaving it in Gods hands.  
To all....

Wanted to let you all know that I  believe I misscarried. Started bleeding four days ago. Had two blood test both showing BFP. First one was 29.57 on day 15, two days later it was 28.00. Had two embryo's transfered on the 3rd. The bleeding as now stoped to brown spotting. Still having nausea. Wondering if I could still have one little embryo that made it. Can't stop crying. What do you ladies think. Please let me know.

Thank you.

have faith in all that u do! when God says no, that means He has a better yes on the way. trust me, i know! just when u feel u can't continue, that's when God shows His never-ending strength and grace. believe that All things work out for the good. i'll continue to pray for you.
remember that He'll NEVER give u anything u can't handle.
Rena i am so sorry to hear  that you are going thru something so hard, i wish you the best of luck my prayers are with you, Stay strong. It will all work out for the best!!  Best of luck to you and your husband!!!
I take my blood test tomorrow, 10 days after transfer, I have all these mixed emotions.
Wish me luck!!! I have been having mild cramping is that good? Baby dust to all!!
Guess what ladies......

First thing first, thank you for all the prayers. Means the world to me. Went for another HCG test today. It was 78.24. Just Thurday is was 28. Going to see a real doctor tomorrow morning, The clinic where we did our IVF says that I still misscarried. Can't believe there just give up on me. Don't know what's going on with me. Did one of my little embryos make it? Will see Tuesday morning. Going to see if there do a scan. I need to know. I've been told Rena' your pregnant, Rena' you miscarried. What the hell. I can't handle this anymore.

Will let you all know something soon.

Keeping you all in my prayers.

Bunches of Hugs:)

Good luck Diana on your test. I'm praying for you sweeite. I cramped the whole time. It could be implantation cramps. Just enjoy feeling your little angels getting cozy.
Thank you Rena.
I had my blood test yesterday and it is positive i am pregnant i am still in shock!!! My beta was 167. I have another blood test tomorrow....

Baby dust to all!!
Hello everyone, I had my second blood test on friday 9/18 called the dr. but they didnt have my results yet but they said the first one was negative.  called back on saturday 9/19 and nurse said the second blood test was also negative.  Those were two very emotional days for me and I still feel it to this day.  Dr said that since i am only 28 yrs old that there were high chances of only the one embryo would work.  I guess he was wrong.  Good luck to the rest of you.  God Bless you all.
Alaysiap i am so rry to hear that! Stay strong( I know easier said than done), best of luck to you.

Is beta 167 a good number? does that mean it could be twins?
I had my 2nd blood test today and my levels came back at 623 isnt that number high for just one baby?
CRAMPING QUESTION FOR PREGNANT LADIES:

I am 6 days post a frozen transfer (6day blastycyct) and my cramping has encreased every day and it is very heavy today.

Has anyone had heavy cramping but were still pregnant?
Are you bleeding? or just cramping?  Cramping is a good thing! i had cramps after my transfer and i am now pregnant!
Diane - no, no bleeding, just heavy cramping like AF but that is  not until Monday. I normally cramp on and off at least a week before AF but it was very heavy yesterday. This morning it is not too bad. I want to believe but I ust can't.
I had bad cramps as well on and off! I asked my Doctor and he said it could be because the babies are implanting! its been 13 days since my transfer and i still have cramps, Try not to worrie it will happen.
Tks Diana you have given me hope! These 2ww are just so horrible. You think you will get through them before you start but once you are in them it just gets worse and worse and worse. This website sometimes make it worse as you see people testing too early and getting a BFP so you do it too and then it all goes down hill from there.

Tks.
I know how you feel those two weeks were the longest of my life lol but i made it!!!
and you will too! i will pray for you! best of luck!!
I am on my second ivf cycle, this cycle icsi was performed I had 1 grade 8 embroy, 1 grade 6 and 1 grad 5 all 3 was implanted on 9-19,I am on day 11 f my cycle and is going to take the final BT tomorrow.  I have no signs at I did not have any cramping the only thing I have is a big appetite and can not stop eating. Is this a sign for me?The waiting period is driving me crazy
I know the waitting can drive you crazy! i had a lot of cramps and i am now 5 weeks 3days!! i was super hungry too but the doctor said it was because of the medication!!! Best of luck!!
Thanks for the positive encouragement. I am sitting here crying b/c I had bad period cramos and I know its coming. I had my transfer of 2 blast embies...and I was extremely constipated all week, which I think gave me some preg symptoms. But tonight I want to take tylenol and just cry. I took a hpt test and it was negative. This is my first ivf cycle, and I was so positive it was going to work. This waiting stinks! Congrats on your pregnancy...hopefully my situation will turn around for me!

Sorry for the negativity girls...just having a tough night!! I wish you all the best! xoxo
I should have listed when my transfer was...it was last Friday, September 25th. I even took off from work Monday to be on complete bed rest. :-(
Hi Natty,
if your transfer was the 25th I think it might still be to early to test.  
is this your first cycle?
Yes it is my first cycle...what do you think? I hate these cramps...it's all I am focusing on! :-(
This is what happens in a 5dt:

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

this is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT
wow...you are so sweet for giving me that info. Greatly appreciated. I did a 5 day transfer..so reading that, I should be done with the implanting...so cramping not good? I am so negative right now..sorry! I am trying to pick myself back up...this is just so hard!! I def thought it worked, until today.
No need to be sorry LOL  we have all been there.  I think it's to early to count yourself out!
cramping is not bad....could mean implantation and it's not time for AF quite yet, you should have about another week right?
It's different for everyone, some implant sooner than others
Hi Natty,
Just thought I would share my story, my transfer was on Sept 17th. I took a hpt on day 11 post transfer and there was nothing. No faint line. Nothing. I seriously crawled into my bed and cried for 5 hours straight. It was the first time I cried through this whole thing. Then on day 13, I took another hpt and it instantly came up positive. Day 14 and 15 are positive too. I take my official pregnancy test tomorrow at my doctor. I also had some cramping.  I know it's so hard to be patient and believe in the process but you could totally be pregnant. It's hard to give advice because I went against my doctors and took home pregnancy tests but I am wishing I didn't because it would have saved a lot of crying. Keep your chin up, you just may have wonderful news to share in a week!
You girls are too sweet. I sincerely appreciate your support. I have read this forums over and over for mnths, and never had the guts to post. But I figured maybe it will help to vent.

Maxwell- Since this is my first cycle, I am still learning, but I am guessing I ovulated 36 hours after trigger, which would bring me to 10 days today. Not sure when I am due for my period with IVF...I am guessing next week too. But I kind of really know my period cramps, and boy do I have them...I am hoping it's implantation. I am not going to test again until Saturday.

Kelly- Your story is inspiring...and makes me hopeful b/c I can relate. Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS on your pregnancy!! So exciting!!! Hope you are feeling wonderful!!!

GIRLS, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! MUCH THANKS!!!
:-)

I will keep you posted!!!
Natty dont give up!! sometimes hpt are wrong it might of been to soon! please keep us posted and best of luck to you and your Husband! i am now 5 weeks 5days and i still worrie everyday! i guess its because we want it so bad! i guess for the first 3 month you will be holding your breath a lot!!! Baby dust
I had my third IVF 5 day transfer on Sept 25th and I go tomorrow for my Beta so my fingers are crossed.  I prayed alot and really asked my angels to guide me through the process.  I had 3 embies transferred.  The first IVF I was pregnant with twins and lost them on week 8, the second time I was pregnant and miscarried at 6 weeks.  Third time is a charm.

The funny thing is you start telling your body your feeling this or that way...it's really crazy.  This morning I saw a faint line of pinkish discharge and I immediately emailed my Dr. they said it was normal which I should know from the previous transfers goes to show you you never stop worrying.  At lunch today I felt really nausea and almost threw up... are these signs or is my mind playing dirty tricks....

Tomorrow can't come sooner  I am hopeful that tomorrow will bring my husband and I glorious news....

Thank you ladies for your stories they really helped me through this day!
Hi girls...just an update...I have been testing every day since wednesday, which was 5dpt, which were showing negative to me. However, today when I went to take another test, I picked up the one from yesterday and there was a faint line that showed up. Then I dug out Wednesday out of the trash, yes..I am going that crazy...lol...and that test had a very faint line. Then I took a test tonight and as it showed up it was a darker line!!! The test I am taking is from a hospital where my girlfriend works. It's called OSOM HCG TEST. I ran to the store immediately and bought an ept and it came up negative. I don't understand...soooo confused!!!! I go on Monday for my Beta...but this is so stressful!!! I am going to try again tomorrow on the ept test with my morning urine. I have been testing in the evening. Any thoughts???

Some symptoms...very crampy, moody, and wierd taste in my mought. A little sick to my stomach this afternoon.

Uggg...this waiting game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha, good luck tomorrow.  I can't believe you didn't POAS!  I hope I can be that strong but I doubt it.

Natty,
Your FMU is the best urine to use.  If you did it this afternoon, your HCG might not be strong enough to register yet.  Try it again with FMU.

SSBD to all!  I am on day 3.  No real symptoms so far but still staying positive :)

Keep me posted!
Samantha i wish you the best of luck! I have a question for you, if you dont mind, if you dont want to talk about it then you dont have to. My question is the 2 other times you m/c were they anything that told you did? did you feel diffrent? I am sorry i know its not the best topic, but i am 5 weeks 5 days  with my first ivf try and i  worrie all the time! i even have nightmares about it! i just want to know if their is something i should look for or stay away from. Thank you
Thanks so much for your story.  I did my transfer- 3Day last Saturday- 9/26....so it's been 8 days.  I took a HPT on day 5- yes...very anxious and it came up negative.  I was completely bummed...but then I read your post.  Thank you...your giving me hope!!

Hello Ladies, good news my BETA was 127 and I am pregnant!  I FEEL LIKE I WON THE LOTTERY.  I am going to take it day by day and enjoy every second of my joy.  Back tomorrow for 2nd BETA test.  Feels awesome!  3rd times a charm.

maxwellrocks- thanks for the kind words, stay positived and let me know how you make out.

Diana702- I don't mind talking about it, but there truly is no sign that I can give you.  They were a complete surprise.  I will tell you to remain calm and stop thinking negatively.  The second one was bad for me because I never wanted to believe I was really pregnant in some ways I blamed myself because I was so negative and I couldn't enjoy being pregnant because I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I know it's impossible to try and rid yourself of all concerns but you must be positive.  Try talking yourself out of negatgive thoughts.  I read the book the power of positive thinking before I went for this cycle and it truly helped and guided me to a wonderful place.  I am here if you ever need to chat.  Remember be calm and happy you have a baby in your belly : )
WOO HOO!  Congrats!
Samantha Congrats! I am so happy for you! Your right i need to think positive! its just i am so scared! i want this baby so bad!! I am scared to get attached! i am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant i keep telling my self that once i am 3 months i will be able you really breath and relax!!! I keep having nightmares! and at times cant sleep at night!!! I know that i am blessed to have a a baby in my belly i just want to keep it that way! I know it may sound silly but i cant help it! I know God is good. That he will take care of me and my little baby. Thank you for your time Samantha, its just hard to talk to family since they havnt gone thru it!!! Again Congrats to you and your hubby!!
Hi everyone! My name is Tara, this is my 3rd time with Ivf , getting 1st HCG test tomorrow.  Just wanted to say thanks for your postings, my 1st pregnancy was an ectopic and 2n was a chemical, but your positive thoughts really help put me in a better frame of mind, and its nice to hear that cramping is normal
Good Luck with your HCG!
Hi girls...just updating you...today was my beta and it came back positive! My number was on the lower end...only 25, but it's only day 10 and they didn't seem overly concerned. I am taking it easy and being cautious. Hopefully it will double by Wednesday...trying to stay positive!!! We are so excited! I will keep you posted!

xoxo
Congrats!
Thanks girl!! I am hoping it stays positive!! How are you doing??

xoxo
Hi I am good!  7 days today and counting.  Trying hard not to POAS again and wait for the beta but I don't know if I can make it LOL!
I had my first 5-day elective single embryo IVF/ICSI transfer last Friday 10/2 and it's only been 4 days!  My first beta test isn't until next Thursday which will be 13 days after my transfer date.  I'm only 28 years old and I already have a 3yr. old son therefore my doctor felt this was my best option.  I'm patiently waiting for all the same symptoms I had my first pregnancy but still nothing.  I did have a trigger shot 36 hours prior to my ER which was on 9/27.  Would it be too early to test sometime this weekend?  
Hi zeta...it's way too early, but I know you are excited. You can try testing tomorrow, and then continue wach day and see if lines show up, darker, etc. But I think you should try and atleast wait until Sunday. I tested the following Saturday after my transfer, and it showed negative, then Sunday it was positive!! I went Monday, and my bldwk was also positive. Your may show up earlier if you have higher beta numbers. I know it's difficult, but hang in there!! I had a terrible taste in my mouth and was sick to my stomach at night..pay attention to physical signs..maybe that will help...but everyone is so different! My girlfriend had zero signs and was pregnant with twins!! Good Luck!!!!!!

Maxwell...Best of luck...relax and keep positive thoughts!!! The waiting is so hard...and as you can see in my previous posts...I was for sure thinking it didn't work until the beta day got closer. Hang in there..I have a good feeling for you!!!

Please pray my numbers double!! Thanks girls! You are all in my thoughts!!! xoxo
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm 27 Dh 38. This is our first ivf . Had 4 embryos transfered on friday. they were all grade 2/B. I've been having menstrual like cramping for the past few days and to day I got so nauseous during dinner I almost puked. I go in on monday for an hcg test but I'm so anxious I can't sleep. Is nausea and cramping a positive sign?..we had one IUI done in april which ended in an ectopic. I had cramping 2 weeks before AF was due so I knew right away I was pregnant...I just don't want to get my hopes up in vain...:(....help!!!
I also want to add that we had assisted hatching and icsi for all embryos. I read assisted hatching increases the changes of pregnancy and the possibility of an earlier implantation.
hi

good luck and thank u for the motivational words, sometimes reading these forums, i feel like i belong to a family who can share information and help one another, we cant seem to have the courage to ask the docs, but the ladies on this forum are the best medical persons to ask, as we are going thru it personally. I am 35, 1st IVF, 2 fertilized embroyos done thru ivf and 3 thru GIFT...cramping and spotting now, day 12 of my wait, blood test on 12 oct 2009...worried that i am miscarrying, i m on 16 days bed rest, should i take a home preg test...doc put me on cyklokapron to stop bleeding...any advice anyone??? durban , south africa
Hi my new support group....
Okay, I transfered 11 days ago and all my HPT's are negative.  I am soooo bummed!!!!  tomorrow I go in for blood work, but I'm already preparing myself...since I keep seeing only 1 line on the HPT.  Has anyone still had a neg HPT before day 12 and still be pregnant??  
Hi Hopefull, Good luck with you Beta. After my transfer i had a lot of cramps at one point i called my doctor crying to tell him that i was going to get my period he told me to relax and that it could be because they were implanting! which they did i am now 6weeks 2 days, so in my  case cramping was good!!! Best  of luck to you and your hubby!
Meegi i wish you the best of luck and my prayers are with you! My doctor told me its not good to bleed after the transfer, are you bleeding hard or just spotting?
Just updating you...my numbers did not double. Only went to 33, so they think I am probably having a chemical pregnancy. I am devistated. I was so excited and felt like things finally fell into place. Now this is an awful, terrible feeling. I don't even know what to do with myself. I left work a mess, and I can't get myself back together. Pease pray for me that somehow my numbers go up by friday. I appreciate it.

:-(
I am praying for you.  Hang in there things will be ok and know that we are all here for you.  Some of us have been through the same thing and know exactly what you are feeling.  Please don't hesitate to lean on us.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hi All!
First off, congrats to all the BFP's.

I am on my 2 IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching.  We got 4 embryos of which 2 fertilized and were grade 2 and 3.  I am 8 days post 3 day transfer.  My first 4 or 5 days post ivf I was extremely crampy and bloated. This is going to sound stupid but I sneezed really hard (hurt bad!) and after that all symptoms went away.  I have been really thirsty the past few days but that has even subsided.  No cramping but achy on my left side and no spotting.  Today is day 8 dpt and i used a HPT and was BFN.  I know it might be too soon but it softens the blow later.  I am on a daily progestrone shot.  My doc does not monitor any levels during the 2ww.  My blood pregnancy test is on Monday which will be 13 dpt.  With me not having any symptoms, I am thinking negative thoughts because there are typical signs and I have had none after my sneeze!  Has anyone had no symptons and gotten pregnant?
I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain! i wish i could say or do something to take that pain away and make it all better! but i cant, just know that i am praying for you and wishing you the best of luck!! It breaks my heart to hear that because i know how much we all want this to happen for us! and how much love fear and tears we put into this long process! Stay strong it could still be good news!! If you need to talk i am here for you!!!
Hi Ycantwe my best friend had her 4th Ivf try with no symptons, she thought for sure she  wasnt prego and didnt go in for her appointment! the nurse called her and made her come in the next day ! the test came out positive! she recently gave birth to twin girls about 3 weeks ago! every one is diffrent! dont count your self out just yet! good luck! keep me posted please!
Hi all!  My BW is scheduled for Monday.  I did a PT yesterday that was digital and it was negative.  I did a cheapo PT today that was not digital and got a faint line!  I have never gotten any line before!  I am praying ALOT that it darkens tomorrow!  If the line is still there tomorrow then I will not test anymore and wait on my BW on Monday!  I am trying to not be in shock but I don't want to believe that it's not true now!  Hoping for a BFP on Monday!
ok so this waiting ***** and on top of it now I'm confused about my symptoms. I was starting to convince myself that they were pregnancy symptoms but now I'm not sure. I noticed I was becoming very sensitive to odors on sunday morning when my hubby made me breakfast due to my bed rest and he gave me soy sausage (which i usually love) but I could not stand the smell. I did not pay much attention but after that all tthe odors bothered me even roses that my friend got me...anyway on tuesday night i got very nauseous and it has continued since, yesterday being the worse day but the problem is i also got a fever all morning, so I called my doc and he asked me to go see him. So I did, they checked me to make sure I had no infections and no OHSS. i had none of these however i was dehydrated since I could not eat or drink much due to the nausea. They gave me an IV and anti nausea meds in the IV. Felt a little better but the nausea was almost the same. However DH started feeling ill on our way home and when we got home the had to run to the bathroom, He threw up a couple of times that evening and in the morning. He's still a little nauseous but no fever, nothing just queeziness. SO now I'm not sure if I'm having pregancy symptoms and he's having couvade syndrom (when the husband also reacts to the preganacy with symptoms) or it's just a bad meal we both had...has anyone experienced something like this????
how did your bloodwork go?...this is my first IVF so I'm not sure if this will hepl but when I had my IUI I tested around day 12, 14, 15 after ovulation and it was negative then tested again on day 17 and it was positive!! unfortunately it ended being an ectopic :( but i think you should just give it some time, it might be too soon.
I went for my 3rd round of beta, and my number finally doubled. It's still not high, but atleast it went up. Here are my stats...

10dpt - Beta 25

12dpt- Beta 33

14dpt - Beta 68

Any thoughts? My doctor and the nurses told me I was having a chemical pregnancy on Wednesday, and were even very negative this morning before my bloodwork came back. But they told me it was good it went up, we just have to wait until Monday. They want to see a number in the 200's. This is so emotionally draining!!! I am trying to stay cautiously optomistic!!!
Hi ladies , does anyone know how long hcg stays in your body after a trigger shot?...I'm 12 post the injection and I've been feeling soooo sick so I took a Hpt and it was a quick positive...I don't want to get my hopes up if it's the hcg from the shot and not because I'm pregnant.
Hi Ladies,
I had my ET on 10/6, 2 5day embryos implanted. I had 27 eggs retrieved and 22 were mature, and 20 fertilized. They frozed 10 and 9 of the embryos whent to blast stage. So, they implanted 2 embryos that were great according to my RE. They did not tell me the grade. I cramped a little after the ET but since I have had no symptoms. So, I am very anxious of course I tok a HPT today and it was neg :(. I know it is too soon I am only 5 days out but I couldn't help it. My RE said the day of the ET that we had a greater than 70% chance we are dealing with male factor. I am to have my beta test on 10/16. I am just so anxious!!!!!!!!!  I keep telling myself think positive it will happen. Can someone share first time IVF success stories. It seems that is not very common!
AnxiousAmy16
Hi Amy, My first Ivf was a success! i am now 7 weeks pregnant. we have been trying for over two years we finally went to see a doctor, they told me that one of my tubes was blocked, that was one of the hardest day of my life!!  and i wasnt getting my period every month! i went up to eight months with no period! they transfer two embryos on Sept 11 ,2009 one was grade A the other was a C, after the transfer i had cramps and for sure thought i was getting my period but i didnt it was my little Angel getting comfy! 5 days is way to soon to for a home pregnancy test! have faith. try to relax!!! Best of luck to you and your husband.
Hey guys i'm new here & have been reading all your stories, gives me hope and also made me realise how many of us are actually going thru the same thing.
ok so i had me egg collection on 5/10, and transfer 10/10 ( 5 day ). Its only been 2 days since the transfer and im going crazy, i took the week off work to relax at home, but im going crzy waiting.
I was in so much pain after the egg collection could barely move for the first 2 days then slowly got better.Started to get bad cramp like pains today, more so the lst 2 hours or so, kind of feel like i have been windedI was woried when i wasnt feeling anything coz nurse told me that it was very normal to get the cramps, now i have them i'm stressing. Its hard not to read so much into every little thing that happens. Also i know this sounds so silly but i feel quite nauseas, i know its way to early to feel anything, might be in my head but its there i know that.
I have everything crossed for everyone out there in the same situation, and hope for all of us that the waiting time goes very fast.
I keep reading all these remarks how people have been feeling cramping or sore tender breasts.  I am on day 7 from my embryo transfer and I do not feel any different.  This is our fourth attempt using ivf.  The first fresh was negative both blood tests.  The second was frozen and was positive for the first test but negative for the second, and finally the third frozen was again negative both times.  The transfer that was done Monday October 5th was another fresh cycle.  I am going crazy worrying about not having any symptoms.  Is there anyone who can tell me that they did not have any symptoms at the day 7 stage and still got a post. test?  We only have one embryo that made it to the frozen stage which is REALLY scary, and then we are down to only one vile of my husband’s semen after that.  Our chances are getting really slim.
Good morning Kim, My friend did Ivf as well and had no symptoms, She just deliverd a baby boy. Every one is diffrent, best of luck.
THANKS SO MUCH I really needed to hear that! Everyone just keeps on talking about sore BB, bloating and cramping, and by me not having those symptoms I feel like it did not take. You would think after all the attempts I would start to be a pro at this, but the nerves always get the best of each time.  I told myself that I was not going to worry and I would just prepare myself for the worst, but I have been experiencing sever anxiety again.  I have my first blood test is on Wed., but for some reason my clinic will not tell me anything until the second of Friday.  It is going to be a LONG week!
Going for my 25+ test tomorrow, I have had an emotional roller coaster last week.  My first Beta was 123, then 183 and then only 202 so the nurse freaked me out telling me it didn't look good to start to prepare myself.  REALLY?  after two miscarriages you think they would not be so upfront (but I know they have to be).  I told her to have my Doctor call me, he did and he said this could all pan out and not to loose hope and stay positive, he explained to me that since I had three embryo's put in one could still be implanted and maybe one detached and that is the reason for the number to still go up but to not be significant.  Tomorrow will be the answers I am looking for as they will go inside to see how many sacs.  I am a nervous wreck but to my surprise still very positive.  Maybe it's because I could cut class with the tenderness of my breasts and I have been throwing up since Wed... Either God and the angles are playing a dirty trick on me or me and the baby are fine...... Keep your fingers crossed ladies.....  
GOOD LUCK!
Good Luck Samantha i will pray for you tonight..

Just got back from my doctors, had my 2nd ultrasound today, i am pregnant with one healthy baby, I am 7 weeks today, we got to see the baby move and see its little heart beat!!! I am so blessed!
God Bless you & your family!  Such wonderful news!
Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?

BETA 123, 183 then 202 Dr.'s think it's a possibility the Beta is still rising because we had 3 embryos implanted and sometimes (1) takes and the other detaches itself and causes your numbers to be swayed.  Waiting with my angels that we are going to have good news tomorrow.  Good sign that the numbers are rising and not going down!

Waiting and praying we see the sac tomorrow.
CONGRATS WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!

I just signed up today so I apologize if you have already answered this question, but were you using purgatory and oil shots?  If so did you have to continue the shots once you received a positive pregnancy test?
That was supposed to be progesterone and sesame oil shots!
Hi all, I am new to this, ivf that is, i have three teenage sons, and after 14 years have decided to go for a girl, but because of tubal ligation, ivf was the best option.  I had a 1 embryo grade A transfered on 9/10 late evening.  My blood test isnt until the 23rd/10......I am on duphaston tablets and progesterone oil shots.  I am feeling heavy constantly in the abdomen, get cramps that come and go,  and have a whitish discharge, is this normal.....also feeling fatigued the past three days. Can anyone relate to all these symptoms, My past three preganancies I dont recall feeling anything at all.  PLease help! I am so anxious!  this two week wait is very stressing. I am so glad I have come across this website.
hi
sorry about that... just joined this website... I am on day 8 after my transfer (I had a 3 day transfer of 2 embryos).  I am getting menstrual type cramps and lower back pain and am freaking out. I have another 3 days to wait and it's so rough!!! any thoughts?
Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words. Congrats to you! I am si happy for you! You give me hope. I  go for my blood test on Friday. I will you keep you updated.

Thanks,

Amy

Thank you Kim, I didnt stop taking the progesterone oil shot untill today! at 7 weeks! my doctor said i as doing so well! but everyone is diffrent, one of the girls that were in our shot class is still on it so it all depends on your body, i think for sure they try to get you off by 10 weeks!! i hope that helped!!!
By the way Welcome Kim!!!
I am sorry that you have to wait till friday!! that must be hard! keep me updated please you are in my prayers!!!
Thank you for you kind words! i am still feeling a little scared! now that i am pregnant i worrie all the time if the baby is ok if its growing? will it have a heart beat? i just cant help but to feel fear! Like its all going to go away or get taken from me! i know i must sound crazy!
You are so kind. Of course I couldn't wait and my HPT was very positive today! But, I know it could be the hcg shot but because my first test was negative I am confused! I know that the beta would be the most accurate but at least I have some hope now. I am only 7 days out so my hubby is very excited and thinks both embryos implaned bc of the early result. I don't care. I just want a healthy baby if we are having more than one I am okay with that too. I will keep you updated. Thank you for the prayers! I will pray for you too! Congrats again.

Samantha,

Good luck. I will pray for you. Stay positive!
I went for my u/s this morning I am 5 weeks 2 days and they did not see the sac, the Dr. said it could still be to early ans to come back in 3 days.  I am anxious waiting for my lab results because if my HCG levels are 900 and above then things should be fine if not then I might start to worry.  I wish we could all just be pregnant and not have to know the individual day to day week after week stuff.  Just be pregnant and then the 12 week safe zone is here magically.  Keep us in your prayers.......Anxiously waiting

Thank you all for your support!
Did you get the results of your test yet!  I am curious as I two have not had any signs or symptoms of pregnancy.  I have four long days left as I will not find out until Friday After noon.
This waiting is the worst.... Thursday can't come quickly enough... Although I imagine waiting for the phone to ring on thursday will be sheer torture!!!!UGGH!
Hi Ladies,

I read all your posts and wanted to jump in, my first IVF, I Had symptoms cramps everything starting day 3 transfer and it failed.  My second IVF, I had no symptoms at all until Day 9 when I threw up once and that was it.  Gues what the second IVF worked, I am now 12 weeks pregnant with triplets.  So I just wanted you ladies to relax, symptoms don't mean a thing.  Of course now I have awful symptoms and throwing up all the time.  The only thing I did not do in my 2 ww the second time was do a HPT, after the first failure I accepted that it was not in my hands but in gods hands, what will be will be and there was nothing I could do to change it.  I know it is very hard because I have been down the same path as you.  Good luck and I am sure all you wonderful ladies will soon see success
I'm afraid that cramps are a bad sign... I feel as though I am PMS'y
I think the cramping is a good sign...  I felt as if I was going to start my cycle any time with my last round of IVF.  The pregnancy did not stay but I do believe the cramping is part of the embryo inplanting and growing.  Try not to stress over it to much!
Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I am trying to stay calm but am freaking out... It's great that this site is here, because it is so easy to feel all alone when you are going through this process. I'm sorry for what it sounds like you had to go through... That must have been so hard.
It's kind of funny, because when I cramp I freak out and when I don't feel anything I freak out... It's like there's no winning! I am just so emotional, too... which I know could be because I am so pumped full of hormones (progesterone suppositories and estrogen) but someone will tell a joke and I will start laughing so hard that I start to cry and before I know it, I am full on bawling... I've been through 4 rounds of IUI (the last of which was a converted IVF, because I didn't produce a lot of eggs) and this is my first IVF and I have never felt this emotionally out of whack!
thanks for listening.
Wow congratulations, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family!
Thank you so much for sharing your story with me!  I really hope that by me not having any signs I will be pregnant.  I just don't know how many more let downs my husband and I can take emotional or financially.  I just want my little miracle
I hear you... when do you find out?
hi ther, I had me embryo transfer on friday the 2nd and took a hpt on last friday (one week after) and it was positive!!!!...I was in denile thinking maybe it was residual hcg from the shot so I took another test on sunday (12 days after trigger shot) and got another positive. i finally had my blood test yesterday and I AM PREGNANT!!! my HCG was 168. I asked about the trigger shot and they told me it only stays in your system for 48 hrs and then it turns into progesterone....so I think you are pregnant...congrats!!!!!
Don't stress about your cramps sweetie, I'm having them too and I'm pregnant. First IVF!!!...had my embryo transfer on friday the 2nd and got a +hpt on friday the 9th. Maybe you should try POAS just to see. I did twice, once on friday and once on sunday and My blood test confirmed my pregnancy....good luck!!

BABY DUST TO ALL
Hiii, I just realized we got the same number on our first hcg!!!...I got 168....I was hoping I was gonna have multiples but even one is great. I'm still scared tho after two failed pregnancies this is still terrifying....how is your pregnancy coming along?
Thanks for the encouragement... did your cramps feel very menstrual in nature. I feel crampy like right before I get my period. Also, what does POAS mean? I'm just starting to get the hang of the lingo  :)
I'm just so nervous
yeah they feel like they usually do right before my period starts. I still have them. POAS means peeing on a stick..lol...so maybe you should try taking a home pregnancy test. How long ago did ur cramps start?...when do they usually start?...Both times I've been pregnant before my cramps started about a week before my period was due and this time too, that's how I knew I was pregnant because I usually get cramps a day before my period or just hours before.
I was a little crampy after the transfer... I have had on and off cramps for about a week (basically since the transfer) with a little more over the past two days or so. Typically my cramps can start anywhere a week or so before my period... sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more. So it's been similar to what I usually experience. I am nervous to POAS ;) because they strongly warned me against it at the clinic. They said they just had someone with a false positve and someone with a false negative from home pregnancy tests. I think I would be ready to jump out the window if I got a false positive. Did you have a day 3 or day 5? hwo many embryos did they transfer... were they high grade embryos or not so high grade?
sorry for all the questions... I'm just so anxious and it really helps to have someone to talk to.
not a problem, that's why we all join this forum, for support. I had a three day transfer. Hubby's sperm is on the low and lazy side so they had to do ICSI and also assisted embryo hatching. I had 4 grade 2 embryos transfered. Two were 2+ and the other two were 2-. Hubby wanted 5 embryos transferred but my doc advised that that was too many and because of my age (27) 4 were ideal.

I also got cramping a day after the transfer and it has not stopped since (off and on). I also hyperstimulated so it's been a torturous road. This is our first IVF and I had no idea it was so draining. I had and IUI before which resulted in an ectopic :( and 4 cycles of clomid and 1 with femara which resulted in a miscarriage. So it's normal to be scared. I'm pregnant now thank God but I'm still scared I will loose it.

I took a home pregnancy test 7 days after my transfer and again on sunday, the day before my blood test. All tests were positive. I asked about the Hcg shot and the nurse told me it only stays in your system for 48 hrs after and then it breaks down into progesterone and told me to stop reading all that stuff from the web...lol

It's up to you but if you feel a little pregnant maybe you should go for it and test. I used that clear blue digital. I don't like to use the other kind with the pink lines cuz I think your mind plays tricks trying really hard to see a line.

Let me know how it goes and if you have any more questions.
I find out on Friday!  I am going CRAZY here!
I find out on Thursday, and I am practically jumping off the walls here. I had no idea how torturous this would be.
Thanks again. I only produced 6 eggs and of those only 3 fertilized normally. They ICSI'd all of them because there weren't too many eggs, they were afraid that if they didn't they may not get any good embryos. My husbands sperm are very good, but my eggs are not quite as perfect as they'd like (35 years old). I had 2 grade 2 and 1 grade 4. They transfered one fo the grade 2's and then decided to transfer the grade 4 instead of the other grade 2 because he didn't like the way that one was dividing over the past day . They only did 2 because of my size (I'm very tiny). Initially he only wanted to do 1, but because they weren't quite as good as they wanted, he decided to do 2 to help my chances a bit. He said he wasn't comfortable with doing 3 for me.
They also did assisted hatching with them. He doesn't think the 3rd will make it to freezing. when do you find out if you have multiples? You must be so excited... That is really awesome!!!
So I am just curios did you get triplets from a fresh cycle or frozen?  How many embryos did you have transferred.  I am just so happy for you!
Is this your first IVF? We had 4 IUIs and this is our first (and hopefully only) IVF.