how many days after embryo transfer will i get pregnancy symptoms
when am i going to feel iam pregnant?is there any sign i can have to know it succeded before time of testing?iam realy wondering so many questions after embryo transfer,2days ago was my embies transfer&feel nothing,iam wondering can i get BFN after IVF ,is it possible to have this or i must have positive&if they die i have miscarriage,any 1 can help me in this?
my doctor is also making me wait until 14dpt. unfortunately that's on a Sunday so I get to wait one more day YAY :(
when was your transfer?  mine was 10/28; four 3day embryo; I was told by my clinic that if I am taking progesterone that I shouldn't get my period until after I stop taking it so I have to just wait until the blood test. I definately think that the wait is the worst!
My doctors are making me wait 14 days.  I tested last ivf cycle at 12 days and got a BFP - which I miscarried later, but my point is that at 12 days I got an accurate result. Good luck!

I am day 6 post transfer with 3 day embryos; I just couldn't stand it anymore and just tested, even though it is evening. I know I am being stupid, but please someone who has been here before too reassure me that the BFN is just because it is too soon.

All the other symptoms I have I know can be attributed as from the prometrium I am on, or pregnancy but I have never seen anyone post this one.  

I can feel my uterus as a small hard round bump just above my public line (sorry if TMI)...I had this when I was pregnant with my son but could it also be the prometrium thicking the walls of my uterus and not a pregnancy at all?  Does anyone have any insight or a similar experience?
My transfer was 11/01, last Monday. It was one 3 day embryo. Chances are slimmer with just one but I'm crossing my fingers... I also took the week off to maximize our chances! It was couch potato 101 all week!! LOL
This wait is killing me!!
HI everyone! Did a HPT today and it was BFN. I am devasted. Still not loosing hope will try again! Good luck all of you going through this. I know how stressful it can be!
Skybluebaby
I had embryos frozen at 2pn stage (so I think they were 2 day embryos) and I had my BT 12pt.  I took the hpt 10dpt.  
I'm on 9dpt of 2 3 day embryos. I took a hpt today and it said negative :( I'm sooooo upset. They told me not to test, but I can't wait! Friday is my blood test. Now I feel like I lost hope. Is it too early?? It's 9 days....I feel like it should be a positive test by day 9 :(
Girls, don't lose hope! Anything is possible! I'm no expert (first IVM treatment) but from what I read, I think day 9 is too soon. Plus, it takes 14-16 days for the effects of the HCG injection to wear off so the results can be way off!! This is what's motivating me not to test too early. I'm so afraid I'll get a false BFN and then be devastated if it's not the case!

skybluebaby what dpt did you take your hpt?

Hello. I am new to this forum and I am so greatful to have found you all. My poor husband must think he is married to Sybil. I am days 8 past my first IVF three day transfer. My RE has me coming in on day 14 for my Beta, which will be Monday Nov 15th. The internet is a wonderful and dreadful thing. I have taken umpteen HPT, even though I was instructed not too as it was in my best emotional interest not to do so (due to in accurate results). My most recent test today was a BFN. While I KNOW it is likely too soon, I couldn't catch my emotions in time and had a small breakdown on the phone with my husband. By and large what I have seen in my extensive perusing of information posted on the net is that for a day 3 transfer, I probably shouldn't test any earlier than day 10 or 11 to get a more valid result..anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their posts and encouragment.
Crossing my piggies and tossing baby dust for all of us!
To Jaclyng,
I think a HPT at day 9 is too early. You need to wait until atleast day 11, other clinics dont even recommend to take the test until day 14 pot embryo transfer. Don't lose hope. Keep strong and wait until you do your blood test.

To qila24,
i did my blood test at day14 post embryo transfer, mine is more accurate because it is
the recommended day of hpt.

To ebeth1971,
day 8 is too early to test. I would test at the recommended day. I know the 2ww
is very stressful, i think even more stressful than taking injections, but try and keep calm. Also dont forget to talk to hubby as much as you can. Men dont easily express their emotions as we do. This has drawn me and hubby even closer coz we deal with problms together.
Good luck to all of you and baby dust!xxx
I broke down and had a BT done on 12dpt... it was too early, the beta came back at 10.  So not great but also not bad.  I have another BT scheduled for 11/15... if it doesn't triple then it is a nogo.  I think that is the same day you are scheduled.  Good luck!

Also, I learned that most hpt don't measure until at least 25 hcg some are even 50 hcg.  You can call the tech support numbers from the package to find out what level that particular test uses. So ladies don't be discouraged if you take a hpt and it comes back negative... it might be too soon! :)
Hi, I am new to this board. I had a 3dt, 1x 6cells, 1x8 cell, on 11/8, I did HPT this morning just to see if trigger is out of my system, there was still a very faint line. I try to stay positive, but its so difficult, this is my 6th IVF. Its soo relieving to see that I am not alone and be able to talk to someone in the same situation. I wish +++ to all of us.)))
Hi All,

I had my transfer on 26th October 3 day one 8 cell embryo transfer  my test came back negative on 14 and 16. I am devasted to hear the results. Feel like the world is going against me. I cant understand why do we have to suffer this pain when others are trying not to have kids. There is no balance. I have decided to try the frozen embryo transfer. meanwhile I have not got my Af. I am getting brownish discharge and I rang the clinic and they asked me to wait for few days. Today is my day 18 post transfer. Do u have any ideas?
to skybluebaby,
I'm so sorry to hear that it was negative :( But don't lose hope... technology is so advanced nowadays that these doctors are bound to get us pregnant at some point!! :) We just don't know when that "some point" will be, unfortunately! I know that is easier said than done though... Personally I am both excited and terrorized of taking my BT on Monday, because until I know for sure, I can still entertain the hope that I may pregnant. But once that blood test comes back...  OMG - I don't even want to thing about it!!
Don't stop trying and good luck to you! Sending tons of baby dust your way :)

To izzy4466:
Yes, my BT is on the same day as you! Please let me know how your goes! Good luck to you and I'm crossing my fingers for us both! :)
You are definitely not alone! It's crazy to see how many couples struggle to have kids these days and how many need to turn to IVM/IVF. Thank goodness for the advances in medicine! :) I just wanted to wish you good luck!! Let us know how it goes, ok?
Wishing you lots of baby dust as well!
Hi! Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas as to what may be happening but I read somewhere that sometimes AF doesn't come until you stop the progesterone. Are you still on it? Maybe there are still traces of it in your system? Whatever the case, I wish you the best of luck. I just wanted to let you know that there are people here, reading and supporting you.
Lots of baby dust to you :)
I had my embryo transfer last November 10th, 2 embryos at the blast stage.  this is my second transfer, the first one my doctor told me that the embryos were of excellent quality but I still got a negative.  This time I took some days off work in order to have more rest and help our chances.  The thing is though, that I have no symptoms, nothing so far... is it too soon...? I try to stay positive, but it is so hard, I wish I had some kind of hope, but last time I had no symptoms at all also, and it was negative.  My test is scheduled for next Friday Nov 19th, I am crossing my fingers.
Hi I had a fresh donor cycle  3 day transfer (12cells and 8cells) that failed 2 months ago. the donor was 22. 3 embies were frozen only one thawed well so now I am doing a frozen cycle with one 8 cell . I am 3 days post transfer and unlike last time, I feel nothing. is anybody going through the same thing?
Hi Marsha,

My situation is not exactly like yours but similar. I am 42 and I just did a FET with donor sperm ( and my eggs from a few years ago).  I am now just barely pregnant (7weeks 5 days).  Are you on any meds- estrogen or progesterone?  Those give you pregnant symptoms but take a few days to kick in. At 3 days post transfer I wouldn't think you would feel anything yet, so I would not worry. Good luck!
12 days after a 3 day transfer donor egg . Should I feel symptoms now ?
Yesterday tried an old hpt which was negative .Going in today for bloodwork but still can't stand the suspence
I had 5, day et nov 11 feeling at lil dull achy pain here and there but occactionally I do feel like stretchy sharp pain in low abdomen  I go fo for beta test Monday and Wednesday I have no other symptoms I am on pro oil shots and that makes my booby huge and sore. Could I test hot on sat? That's hubs 40 bday. How cool wool that be to give him + hpt as gift
I'm new to the forum and am so happy to have found it.
This is my 3rd IVF (hopefully this will be lucky #3 as we have not been successful yet)I am 33 & have PCOS and had my 3day ET on Mon 11/8. I had 3 embryos transferred 1-9a, 1-9b, 1-8b. These were my best quality yet, and for the 1st time had 1 that reached blast in the lab, this was our 1st time having something to freeze. So we're really excited. Today is day 9 after et, and I am not feeling any symptoms, I did experience a pulling type of pain in the lower abdomen just yesterday, as Divamaria described. I am on prog inj & estrogen patches. I do have sore nipples but I believe that comes along with the hormone therapy, cause I experienced the soreness on my other 2 unsuccessful cycles. I have my PT on Mon 11/22. The PT is always so exciting, and dreadful at the same time. I am really nervous. Divamaria, good luck, and good luck to the rest of you too. I hope we all have positive PT's! That would be so wonderful. Especially right before the Holidays. That would be the best gift of all.
Hi I am new to this forum, but I have been reading it almost constantly for the last few days, and I find it to be very supportive and insightful. (THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO WILLING TO SHARE!)

I am 4dpt and I only had one 4cell grade 2 embryo to transfer despite a really good med response and egg retrieval. So I am praying for tons of baby dust and the BFP.  I have the sore breasts and some mild cramps off and on and I know the soreness comes from the progesterone because that started PRIOR to the egg retrieval. I am still on Progest, and now on Estrogen as well- but the breast soreness hasactually lessened and that worries me.

This is our first IVF and we had to travel to Barbados to do it, because U.S. costs were just too high and the Dr's treated us more like a number with a potential paycheck rather than like people with feelings. This is also our one chance after 15 years of unexplained Infert. and bunches of failed IUI's. DH has 2 kids from prev. marriage-while all I have are High Natural Killer Cells and MTHFR.  

Are there any significant symptoms 4dpt that are good to have or NOT good to have. I was told the cramping is normal and to just take it easy..IHATE this 2ww, I'm hopeful but anxious. Can't wait to get home and test to see if the trigger shot is out of my system...siigghhh...any advice/suggestions?
~Lastar
Since you are on progesterone and estrogen - which are the hormones produced during pregnancy which give you the pregnancy symptoms - I don't see how you would be able to identify any pregnancy symptoms that didn't come from the drugs.  I asked my nurse about this and she agreed - I won't be able to tell if I'm pregnant/still pregnant by symptoms alone as long as I'm on the meds.  I would NOT worry if your symptoms lessen even while on the meds...mine did the same thing (and I worried like crazy!) but I saw the heartbeat twice even after symptoms seemed to alleviate.  Probably the best thing you can do is try to relax and imagine this little baby that you are creating! :)

Good luck and hang in there - the 2ww is awful!
I wish all of you girls good luck! Lots of baby dust to all!
Iam new to this forum and Iam really glad i found it because you all girls kind of helped me in a way to get through this time.
Iam on my 13th day of my second try of ivf and tomorrow i will make the blood test. My first try was negative and i really hope i have good news. However, i would like to ask if any of you also took Cyclacur? And do you feel cramps even if you might be pregnant? Sometimes when i sleep and turn around i feel lower pain. Is this normal?
Thank you all for  your support
Celly
Hello!  I am new to the forum and have been reading everyone's post and it is setting me at ease that I am not the only one running into the drug store to buy a HPT.  UGH!!  After reading all the posts I think I will wait.  

I am 41 years old and had 1 egg and we did a 3 day transfer.  Started with 4 eggs but only one fertilized.  "It only takes one!!" that is what we are hoping and praying for.  Black Friday is our blood test date....not to sure what to think of that, at least it will keep me out of the malls, but then again maybe it won't!  haha!

I wish everyone blessings in their baby journey!!!

Hi am new to the forum,but most of us sailing in the same boat...the horrible 2WW!!!
Well a little history - I 34 DH 34,TTC for past 5 yrs,PCOS,Unexplained Infertility,2 failed IUI's,01 IVF - BFP but resulted in Chemical Pregnancy. Felt miserable after the 1st IVF failure but now looking fwd for a BFP for my second IVF,my ET was on 11/16.My RE transferred 4 Grade A embies 02 of 6 cells and 02 of 8 cells. Now on my waiing period with a lot of hope and scare.
Had sore breasts and a mild cramping 02 days ago but it has completely vanished now,also couldnt take adequate 48 hrs bed rest post ET,had to move up and down the stairs atleast 03-04 times during this period.Have been cursing myself for doin this.Did any body get a BFP even after not taking enough rest post ET?

All the best to all of u and Super Super Sticky Sticky BD to all...Hopefully the end of 2010 get us a good news!!! Praying
hii all,
i am new to this forum...had 3 embies transfer on 15th november...was just advised 2 days rest n 2 week wait before BT....huuuu its really difficult. today is my day4 post transfer....no symptoms as such...any guesses when can we feel any symptom????
or gottu wait tilll the testttt//
here's lots n lots of baby dust to all....hope we all get a BFP soooooooooooooon......
Hello Everyone,

I am also new to this site! I transfered 2 blast embryos Mon. 11-15 my preg test is Friday 11-26! This is my 3rd IVF, the first two were BFN's!!  I don't feel ANY symptoms, I'm very scared because I think I should feel something, I'm not even bloated. Has anyone not felt ANYTHING before and got a BFP?

Kim
hi kim, i heard blastocysts got a gud success...n u got two....so hope all goes well ths time........also even without symptoms it is BFP many a times....so very gud luck 2u....n 5 more days to go....hmmmmm
Just going through my first IVF with ICSI at 40. 3 day 5 cell embro transfer 3 days ago. was feeling sick all day yesterday and had stomach cramps, today nothing, not sure if this is normal.  The next 2 weeks will be the longest of my life.
Hi Kim,

I had my transfer in October with 2 very good quality blasts and had NO symptoms at all.  I had some cramping on and off and that's it.  I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant with 1 baby and still don't really have any symptoms.  I have seen it on 2 ultrasounds and have seen the heartbeat.  Don't fret, I didn't feel a damn thing.  I had cramps on my first IVF which was BFN so I wasn't sure what to think of the cramps this past time.  Also, I would like to add, that as much as we rely on this forum I really think it's better to stay away.  Don't look at or read any thing that has to do with this whole thing.  In these situations, ignorance really is bliss!  I wish I would have never known anything about HCG, implant bleeding or cramping, etc. because i wouldn't have stressed out nearly as much.  I think we worry too much and that's how these result in BFN.  I truly believe that, so stay positive and don't read anything!
Hi i was reading your story and i am on the same  boat i had my 5 day transfer on 11/15 and i am now on my 2ww i have my test on 11/29...... I had 2 blast transfred i am so nervous the only symptoms i have had are headaches, sore boobs, tiredness, and some on and off cramping which could also be associated with the progesterone good luck and keep me updated.
Thanks U all!!! I did start to worry more after reading everyone elses BFN!! But I try to stay stress free! I go to acupunture twice a week and I've been off work all week, so its all just about time!

Capri71 is this your 1st IVF? The only thing sore on my is my butt!! I think I've had some cramping sometimes after I eat but it might just be all in my head, just because I want to feel something! I will 4sure keep you all updated, my pregnancy test is Friday!!
Hi, I am 6 dpt with 2 blast and find out on 11-26(black Friday) like several of you.  This is my 2 ivf the 1st time I had 1 blast transferred and made it to 8 weeks went for an ultrasound and it had stopped growing at 6wks and had to have a D&C.  It was a chromosome abnormality.  Like most of you this waiting period is killing me!!!!  I took a hpt like a dummy and it was neg but I'm trying to tell myself it is just way to early! I'm not really feeling any symtoms either except a lil cramping.    Good luck to all of you!  I will be praying for all of us!
hii yeah its my 1 ivf....hmmmm true tht coz we wanna feel pregnant we feel symptoms....may be all in head i believe....same thing wt me. while at home for rest for about 4 days post transfr i had been feeling all stuffs like cramping, tiredness, sleepiness and whttt not...but when back to work nothing of tht sort....may be we just need to leave alll thinking and not stress ourselves.

BUT u know my RE wanted me sit and think daily for half an hour atleast,  tht im already pregnant....so those thoughts lead me to feel symptoms or soooo on.....hmmmmm waitttt n watch!!!

gud luck to all of us.....
This is my first IVF. I am 39 and had 1 embryo, that was of good quality transferred on day 3. This is my 10th day after the transfer. I've taken two HPT, both negative. I too was scheduled for blood test on Black Friday but because we will be out of town, its now Monday. Last time I had an IUI and got my period the day before my blood test. I have no soreness, occasional mild cramping, when I'm laying in bed. I wonder if its pre period cramps??? I'm only on Progesterone, not estrogen. The good news of Black Friday for the rest of you is that Black Friday is out of the Red, from the negative to the Positive in terms of economics so perhaps its a GOOD sign. I really can't gauge if the HPT is anything to take seriously, but I'm definitely considering it as a sign.
ok so i am worried right about now.........  :(
I took a preganacy test on Monday 11/22 which was about 7days past transfer the transfer was done on 11/15. However today i woke up to a brownish spotting that is now bright red. I was so worride i had hubby run to walgreens and get some prego test. I could barley make it to lunch time my heart had just dropped i felt that our 1st ivf had FAILED however to my suprise a big +n yay!!! but not to much i feel that it may still be too early. I called my doctor to tell them about the bleeding and they said dont worry just wait untill monday 11/29 that is when i have the beta test. Should i be worried at all about the precense of blood????
I've read that, the blood could be a sign that the embryos are attaching!! So it could be a good thing. My 1st IVF I start to bleed around day 10 (it was dark brown) but I got a BFN! So I guess it could be either! (*****)

Did you do the HPT today and got a BFP? I also did my transfer the 15th and now that I'm 9dpt I was thinking of doing a HPT! I have my tests at home but scared to do it!!!
yes i did a hpt and got a + today around lunch time it was not my first flow of the day and i have tried 2 diffrent brands i am hoping this cycle is my turn. The bleeding has turned to a brownish red color now and is very light i am not suppose to start my period untill the 29th so we will see keeping my fingers crossed best of luck to you we are exactly on the same cycle.
The progesterone-in-oil stops us from having a period, so even though your period is due it won't come because of the pergesterone!! But the BFP is excellent - We're just gonna go with that as the result for now :)

Positive Vibes to us all!!!!!!!
I am also 9dpt and for the last two days I have been cramping badly, I don't know what to think.
Hi Ladies - It's been awhile but I'm back. I should have logged on sooner. What a good forum this is and how great everyone is to share their stories. I really appreciate it.  

I did my second IVF recently. This time seemed different than the first for sure. I really don't think these docs know how you will react to the hormones until the second time.  This cycle was much shorter by at least 7 days than the first. I only ended up with one good egg on the first cycle and 6 on the second.  My doc said I reacted better on a shorter cycle and he was right. So we got a mixed bag of embies and put all 6 back on November 13th.  I have to say though, this time I had a lot more discomfort after the retrieval. My entire abdominal was swollen and I couldn't get up for about three days.
I caught up on much needed sleep anyway and reading.

I took a blood test today and tested negative :(.  My doc wants me to test on Sunday but at this point it is what it is. I feel my period coming on so I am doubtful. I broke down but it felt good to let it all out. I'll probably do it again but not for another few months.  Are there any uterus tests to see why the embies aren't sticking? Wouldn't my doc see if my uterus had scarring or something? I don't know, I'm just baffled.  

We paid out of pocket for this one so we'll need to save but who knows maybe the third time will work.  I'm not about to give up just yet. I plan on getting back into the gym and eating very healthy for round three.  

I hope to see lots of positive results posted!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone and I send baby wishes to all.

Guys need some reassurance asap....am on 9th day post ET..day before my progestrone level dropped from 141(this value was on 20th nov) to 23.Yest visited my RE..she did my US and recommended 5000IU of HCG shot today and i took one day before...However my progestrone supplements i feel are not enough. since yesterday am on 200ml susten shots and orally have been duphoston twice a day...stopped my vaginal tab (which was only 200mg once a day) on 22nd due to itchiness down thr(sorry for TMI).Am so so scared...This is my second IVF and was v hopeful but now am really really losing hope. My beta is on 30th and my RE warned me that the figure will be high since HCG will still be in my blood due to the shot today.

Has anyone encountered any success stories after such low progestrone?
Am really really jittery and i just hope this works...
Pls am really anxious..need some advice/suggestion..
Supperrr super sticky baby dust to all and praying for all of u...
I have been getting cramping on and off 6-10dpt. I did a HPT 9dpt and got a BFP then did one yesterday 10dpt and another BFP! Went in this morning for blood test waiting on the call! Even though I got BFP on HPT I'm still nervous to get a BFN!!! I'm on PIO shot and estrogen patches and estrodial tablets I don't know if theses HCG in any of them that would give me a false positive!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Not 100% sure But - From reading other posts cramping is a good sign!!
congrats sounds like a BFP to me. I have been getting cramping 8-11dpt and I also did my beta this morning and is waiting on the call, my nerves are bad.
My nurse just called and the results rrrrrrrr........ BFP!!!!! My HCG level is 657 so mored then likely it's TWINS!!!!!!
Congrats Kim! I am 9dpt (Nov 18th) and have been cramping on and off for the last 3-4 days. Today has been the worst, all afternoon I have been cramping. I have tested negative twice last two days. My BT is not till this Monday. I have not spotted, just one sided cramps then the other side, and now accross. Can you describe your cramps please? Your positive blood test is giving me hope. Just can't figure out if I am having menstrual cramps or implantation one! I am going crazy...I am also on progestrone shot and pills, and estrogen patches. Can you cramp so much with all the progesterone in your system?
Thankyou!!! The HCG should be in your urine 9dpt but if it's anything under 100 then the HPT is not going to recognize it!! So if you're pregnant with a singleton the HPT won't tell!!
My cramping stated around 6dpt - they lasted about 1-3 minutes and I got them a few times a day. It felt like period cramps in my stomach then it would go to my lower back. I havn't felt anything since Thursday 10dpt Now I feel completely normal. I'm also on PIO, Estrodial pills, and estrogen patches. Out of my 3 IVF's the progesterone has never made me cramp.
I've read that the progesterone keeps U from getting your period so your cramps are not period cramps! U started cramping 6dpt like I did - Everything sound good to me...but of course I'm no doctor LOL :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed - Keep me updated!
CONGRATULATION im due for blood test on monday i did a hpt 11.27 and got 2 lines 1 fainted
Congradulations Did U use First Response HPT? It says on the instructions that the second line will be kinda light - so was mine!!! I read in a book that when we get a BFP on HPT it's multiples because you HCG level has to be over 100 for the test to recognize it!! Mine was 657!!! Good Luck tomorrow - I'm praying 4 U!!!

BB_1145 Good Luck tomorrow - Praying 4 U as well!!!
I am also having my blood test tomorrow.  I broke down and took an hpt on Thanksgiving- and the line was super light- so I tested again on Saturday- same thing- light line!  This is our 4th and last attempt at ivf. . .   Good Luck tomorrow.  Nice to be on the same schedule as someone.
Today is d6p5dt and I took hpt yesterday and today. Could it be to soon? I go in on Tuesday but cried my eyes out:( any hope?
Had my blood drawn this morning now just waiting on the call........... I think this is worse than the 2ww lol ughhhh
i had my blood drawn early this morning im waiting for a call too so i'm supper nervous
BFP
omg I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU DID THEY TELL YOU WAHT YOUR NUMBERS WERE I AM STILL WAITING I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO CALL MY DOCTOR NOW LOL  CONGRATS !!!!!!!
thank u ..no they didn't tell  me the #i couldnt wait for them to call so i call them>>keeping my fingers cross for u..good luck hun
ok so i just got the phone call from the Doctor and it's ............................................
BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG i cam not believe this is really happening someone pinch me please i just broke down. It feels like i have waited a life time for this. HCG # 2563 Progesterone 86 (more than likely twins is what my nurse said) =) Sending lots of baby dust to those who are still waiting my prayers go out to all of you.
Congrats!!!  i am waiting for my call. . .  This is one long day, but keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Hi ladies,

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant. This was my second IVF. The wait the first cycle nearly killed me emotionally. I promised myself that if this is God's plan, I would trust his decision and not worry myself crazy. I laughed with friends and family during the Thanksgiving holiday, talked on the phone to old friends, and just had a ball during the wait. I actually forgot about my appt. until the morning of...thankfully I am pregnant and so will you ladies. I prayed this prayer each night after the first failed IVF...God, if this is not apart of your master plan for me, take the desire away......my desire never went away and each day brought me more encouragement.....God Bless you all ladies.
Hey Ladies,

First of all congrats on all the BFP's. I'm new to this forum/topic but I'm so blessed I found it. To give a little history on myself. Im 30 no kids in the 2WW of my 1st IVF cycle, Im praying 1st time is a charm for us. Im treading the horrific 2ww its literally killing me. I was doing good up until today. I want to test soooooooooooo bad I had ET on 11/22 and my Beta Test/Preggo Test is Saturday at 9:30 am. a little over a day. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP im going insane waiting.

Sending SUPER baby dust to ALL
Hi there -

I agree ... the wait is killing me too! this is my first IVF and I just did my ET a few days after you (on 11/26). My Beta test is this Monday ... so yea, I'm in the same boat as you girl!! Feeling the anxiety and nervousness ... I am dying to find out!! I had to drag my friend out to dinner last night cuz I was going nuts sitting at home. Crossing fingers for you! :-)  Good luck!
Hi everyone, so nice to find you all to talk to....It is so hard to relate to many people who are not going through the same thing as us.  Well, I am seriously losing it!  I had a 5d FET on November 26th.  I go in for my Blood test on Monday, December 6th.  This waiting is so torturous!  I am blessed to have a 2 1/2 year old son who I also had through IVF....I know I am so blessed.  But, now as we wait for the results from my FET (one embry), I find myself so stressed!  I tested this morning (I know I should not have), and got a BFN...I also tested at 5dpt....I just wanted to know if anyone has had gotten a negative on a HPT 7 dpt and ended up with a positive blood test.  Please help!  I have been having pressure, and cramping, sore breasts, and also sorry to be so descriptive, but around my areola got darker and bigger and what looks like big goose bumps around them.....I am on estrogen patches and progesterone suppositories.  Not sure if that can be the cause.  I am praying so hard for this to be an amazing Christmas gift.  I pray for all of you! Please let me know if any of you can relate or can give me some info.  Thank you so very much!!!
Hi there - I too will go in for my blood test on Monday (12/6). I had a 5day FET (x2) also on 11/26 and I'm really going bonkers just waiting. I did cheat and took a HPT just this past Weds and it was negative. They say though not to read into it as it has happened to many women who ended up being pregnant after a BFN. I too am on estrogen patches and progesterone suppositories. Other than being tired, cramping and sore breasts ... today's symptoms have been dizziness and being hungry every hour or so.

Can I ask you ... what is BFN or BFP and WW? Still trying to decipher the acronyms. :-)

I'll be praying for us!
hi wonderwoman, thank you soooo much for writing back to me..Wow, how funny is that that we had it done on the same day and that it is a 5 day FET!  I really am losing it.  This is so very hard!  I keep on praying and hoping.....ok...BFN is big fat negative and BFP is big fat positive (they both refer to pregnancy tests)....and WW is usually like when you say two week wait....I know, I am still learning all the acronyms myself...Today I did not feel as crampy or as much pressure as I have been having, which left me wondering why again.....How are you feeling tonight?  I hope you are doing well!  Keep in touch!!!  Thank you again!!!  Is this your first time doing IVF?
Morning! I'm feeling much better today ... yesterday was a bit of a doozy since I was dizzy for most of the day. Was constantly hungry too (like every hour). Yep, this is my first time doing IVF. My beta test on Monday is from my 1st FET -- had two blastocysts transferred (same day done as you).
Hi!  I wish you tons of luck!!!  This waiting is so hard right???  I keep praying that I will be pregnant!!!  I am over analyzing every symptom that pops up!  I bet you are too!!!  Keep in touch!!!!  
I have been reading everyone's post and it has made me see that everyone's situation is unique but in the end we all have something in common (wanting a baby really bad).
I've been trying for 3 yrs, resulted in 2 ectopics, 2nd ectopic-left tube removed....
My 1st IVF was a fresh one and not successful but had 5 more frozen embryo's left...
Had 2 of the 5 frozens transferred on Nov. 12th
Had 10dbt, positive! BETA 80
Had 12dbt, positive! BETA 173
Ultra sound #1 planned for Dec. 10th
But I don't feel pregnant? I don't feel anything...I hope the US goes ok.
congratulations to you!  That is wonderful news!!!  Did you do any home pregnancy tests before your blood test?  I go in for my blood work tomorrow, and am soooo nervous/excited at the same time!  I am praying for a blessing!!!  Good luck to you!
Ur Big Day is tomorrow GREAT Luck sending u super baby dust!! I see a big fat BFP in ur near nearr future
The very 1st IVF (Aug 16th), I did a home preg test on day 9, the day before I was going for my bt...and it was negative. I was disappointed,but I had somewhat prepared myself for the real 411 the next day...
I said I wasn't going to do that the next time and I didnt. I just prayed without ceasing, kept busy and tried not to think about it or think any negative thoughts. I got the call and it was a good one!
Its funny because I could tell the difference in the Dr's tone of voice from the 1st time and this time! 1st time, the Dr. spoke slow and in a low sorrowful tone. This time, I could hear him smiling over the phone!
Good luck to you! Go into a room, turn off the TV and everything in complete silence and tell God that you are thankful for the opportunity to have IVF and you are expecting a miracle from him. Tell him you trust him and have faith in him no matter what and that you know your timing is in his hands.
YOU WILL BE FINE! DON'T WORRY! Let me know the outcome :+)
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time joining the discussion and reading your thoughts and support, it does help. Thanks.

In August when I did the first IVF cycle and about a week after the transfer, I had to do surgery. I was told that it was a possibility of ovarian torsion or hyperstimulation (something like that). Yes, I went to the ER about the unbearable pain in my left ovary and the fact that I couldn't keep anything down. I thought I was dying. I was admitted a few hours later after going to the ER, wake up the next day in the hospital with a c-section and my ovary gone. Very scary! apparently they thought it was ovarian torsion, decided to use a camera down the bellybutton to be sure, realized later that the ovary was pretty much dead. Turned out that after they removed the follicles my ovary got twisted which caused a cut off of blood coming out...yes, it was hell. I ended up having a miscarriage a few days later.
I am now recovered and doing the thaw embryo transfer. I am 12 days post the transfer and took 3 hpt already. They were all negative. I have the blood test on Tuesday and I am already devastated because, I believe that it is going to negative.
hey how are things going with you
I just received great news yesterday ... my beta's a BFP! I still can't believe it!

Yep, I took a HPT on day 6 post-transfer and it was negative, so don't rely on HPTs. I read a lot of blogs from women who took HPTs and also had the same experience ... only to find out they were preggers.

Baby dust to you all! Happy Holidays!!
hi all im a bit late to join in i know but am currently in the dreaded 2ww and going out of my mind this is we'r first ivf attemp with fet transfered on tuesday so testing on the 22nd hoping this will work out for us been trying for 5yrs with no luck.anyway just wondered if anyone had any advice to get through this ? good luck to all xx
   I just joined as well, and I had a 3 day transfer on 12/4. I have had terribly bad cramps since the 12/7 and it's finally just going away today 12/12. This is my 2nd IVF process and I want it to work. I am praying to God's grace during this period. This will be a very good christmas gift to me.

I am so glad to have found this site!  I just had a 3 day 1 x 7-cell embryo transfer on 12/10.  I have been experiencing some pretty sharp cramping on my right side.  It usually occurs when I am lying down and is alleviated by Tylenol.  Has anyone experienced cramping this soon post transfer?  I am on progesterone supp and estrogen patches, so its possibly that the cramping is a result of the meds.  I too am keeping my fingers crossed, and praying to the lord for some good news in the next couple of weeks.
Reading eveyone's comments made me feel I should post. On the edge of my seat with this 2 week wait!  I had two donor embryos transferred on 12-6-10.  My blood test today must have turned out "normal" as they didn't call me.  Now to wait unitl next Monday.  May have to break down and do a HPT by Friday.  This is my first IVF so I'm not sure what I should be feeling, but these forums truly help!
Good luck to you!  I like your story and hope you and Mr. Wonderful have a new baby soon.
All,
   I broke down yesterday and took a hpt in the evening around 8pm and it was BFN. I was 9dpt and I'm scheduled to go in tommorrow but I don't wanna go in if it's gonna be negative. I was devasted the first ivf cycle we I got a BFN even though I had taken a hpt a day before and it was negative.
I am extremely emotional because we have been trying for 3 and half yrs now. We had one pregnancy in 2008 and miscarried. Since then, we have done 3 cycles of the iui and this is our 2nd ivf process. I strongly believe that I am going to be a mother because I am a strong woman of faith but sometimes, I wonder why God puts us through thesec tests.
I pray for everyone on this blog that's still waiting on a BFP result that our cups will be full of joy at the end of the day. This is a stressful process and it only takes the grace of God but we will overcome because as women, that is what we are bound to do.

Stay blessed everyone
I'm giving this a try again.   41 and doing my 3rd Ivf cycle.    Congrats to those who are positive.    I only had 2 eggs this time and only able to use 1.     it was 4 cell, grade 2.   I have cramping but no bloating this time.    The last cycle I was very bloated for the 1st week.    I get to my preg. test on 12/24.    Everyone keep positive.......
Every thing is going great thanks for asking I found out monday 12/13 that i am having twins there were two strong heartbeats that i got to hear one was at 122 and the other at 123. My husband and i are so exited i had to o buy fat pants already cause my clothes is a little snug now and instead of going two sizes bigger like they recommened in normal clothes i just bought maternity they are so much more comfortable i have not gotten morning sickness (knock on wood) but i do get nauseated at nights often but nothing to bad i am just waiting for the first trimester to go by i really haven't felt many "pregancy" symptoms it scared me sometimes. How have you been??
Hi there! I am approx in my 5th week (learned I was preggers 2 weeks ago from a 5-day transfer done on Nov 26) ... and yes, I did feel cramping afterwards. Other than being hungry all the time, cramping has been the only other symptom I've been feeling. So it's pretty normal. As long as it's not so painful (and accompanied with bleeding). I'm also on estrogen patches and progesterone supplements. I've also been taking baby aspirin per my RE's suggestion. Good Luck to you in the next couple of weeks!!
I'm 5dp a 3 day transfer. After our first IVF cycle failed back in Oct, DH and I decided to go forward w/ a fresh cycle!
Immediately after the transfer I felt this sharp pain that I would relate to contractions! This pain lasted about 5 minutes which concerned us because directly after the first transfer, I DID NOT experience that sort of symptom.

Currently I'm experiencing LBP, ABD cramps which have been present since the transfer, and headaches which presented today along w/ marked fatigue. There is also this localized pressure to the Lt side of the pelvic area which is asymmetrical to the right.  It almost feels as if something is STUCK there! In the past I've been told that my uterus is tilted to the left and normally I don't feel ANYTHING in that area. Also, I NEVER experience  menstrual cramps so I'm assuming AF isn't approaching! I'm just so....... confused as to what to expect post transfer. RE did prescribe the Endometrium suppository TID and I do understand that this MED mimics pregnancy symptoms.

My first IVF cycle I pretty much had tender breast along w/ some mild pelvic cramping,but nothing like this. Just wanted to inquiry if this is NORMAL. I also wanted to touch base w/ everyone to determine if anyone has experienced these symptom and received A BFP. Please enlighten me I'm cracking up lol!!!!!
Just new to site, just wondering had et on day 2, 2 eggs transferred was wondering how early is it to test was told by doc to wait 16 days to do HPT,  did one on day 12 was BFN, had no pains at all after et, only symptoms were sore breasts, tiredness any chance it was too early to test the wait is driving m insane. Has anyone gone through a neg which has a happy ending?  
Welcome to our community! Yes I think it's two early to test! I didn't know that two day transfers were performed.  When is your Beta ?

Sending lots of prayers and SSBD TO YOU!
im so happy for u and dh im also having twins im so excited so far no morning sickness just make sure to eat properly good luck with every thing
I am new also to this forum.  I had five day blast transfer yesterday and am already tired of waiting.  Plus I fall into the Christmas abyss and will have to wait extra long because no blood testing from my RE from Dec24-27th.  I am afraid I will miss all the doubling info if in fact I am lucky enough to be pregnant.  Second attempt.  Don't know if we can afford another one.
I am new to this forum and this 2ww is Killing me!!!! my et was on last saturday. I'm 41 and transferred 2 grade A embryos. The doctor sais it went good. But knowing it was to early I tested my blood anyway and the beta was a 5. Should I worry? My PT with my doctor is not until the 23rd. Is the 5 beta a good sign sense its so early?

neshawn
Hi ladies. Just wanted to give you some support. I was 33 when I became pregnant very easily and miscarried around 10 weeks. Tried the next year and nothing. To our surprise we have male and female factor infertility. We moved to ivf when i was 35. The first 2 cycles were a disaster. Embryos did not do well. The doctor clearly did not know what he was doing. He told us we would never have children of our own. We moved on for a second opinion. We did 2 cycles with that doctor. First one was chemical preg. Second one was twins which we lost both(vanishing twin, trisomy 16). At 37.5 we did our third and last ivf cycle. Went the best of all. Transferred back 8A, 9A embryos. We have a BEAUTIFUL daughter today because of that. As I prepare DD for her first xmas I think of all you struggling. My heart goes out to you. Never give up hope. Many of us have been there. Now in 2ww for last ivf cycle. We only had 1 embryo to transfer(day 3, 6A). I'm not too hopeful but still very lucky to have DD. Hang in there!
Hi there,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to pass on what I have been feeling. I am 5dpt on a 3 day transfer with two 8 cell embryo's. This is my third ivf cycle. My abdominal discomfort started out mild on both my left and right lower abdomen, becoming stronger and more centalised last night. Something felt "stuck" as you mentioned, or attached for want of a better description. Sometime last night, I felt something give way like pulling off a Band Aid with a little pop,  the pain eased and then went away. I now don't know if this means I've lost one or both embryo's or if it was just some strange form of implantation and now they're happy in there. I feel nothing today except sore breast and a slight tightness in my abdomen. I hate the fact that the wait is so long, I try very hard not to be negative
I dont know if we can make anything out of the symptoms we have since we are all on so many hormones.  but hopefully you are experiencing the implantation which seems like the only thing that the doctors say is a real non-hormonal feeling during the 2ww.  when do you go for your beta?

Thanks for your reply. The terminoligy used here all sounds a little different to me as I'm in Oz. By beta, I'm guessing you mean blood test? If all goes well, my blood test is on the 28th. That would make it not this coming Tuesday but next. The clinic nurse told me that my period should be due on Friday the 24th, ovulation being 14 days after egg pickup which was on the 10th. They really don't like you having hpt early due to the hormones but like my last cycle, I will start testing around Thursday.

I did do this last cycle with negative results. The cramps were a lot different that time though, they didn't let up and I was almost doubled over for the last 5 days of my 2ww. It does feel so different this time
I am 11dpt5dt did hpt got negative, since af is not here, i am still  hopeful.
Tomorrow is my BT hoping to get BFP.I will let you know. With my last pregnancy got positive 10dpt but that one was fresh cycle and this one is FET.
i have one more FE left.
Hope it all goes well tomorrow.I will need you girls praying for me and keeping your fingers crossed.
just new 2 this am so stressed 11dtf and have bfn worryed it failed my last time in may got bfp at 10dtf but miscarried at 6weeks i have a sore side and feel dizzy when stand i dont know what 2 think test due on wednesday please pray bfp                                                                                                                                                                                                                               hope everybody gets what they what 4 xmas btp's
I really wish I knew what all the acronyms were that you people use.  Is there a key to decode your words?  Ha.  I recently had IVF with 2 day five blasts.  They rated very high, and I am just praying they make themselves at home:)  Does anyone know if I will have symptoms?
Stupid AF showed her ugly face this morning. There is 0 hope now don't want to go for bloodwork.I just knew that this cycle didn't work, oh well, there is always next month.
dove2010 hope all goes well for you, and you get your  BFP for Xmas
BFP: positive pregnancy test  :)
BFN:  negative pregnancy test  :(
4dpt:  4 days post embryo or blast transfer into uterus
BT:  beta test:  blood test for pregnancy
FE  frozen embryo
FET:  frozen embryo transfer
11dpt5dt:  I think:  11 days post transfer of a five day embryo (blastophere)
hpt:  home (urine) pregnancy test

Hope this helps and hope it is correct.  If not, please correct.  And/0r add.
Well ladies got a BFN HPT today> Feeling kinda down but positive. Hope all is well and stay strong!

SSBD TO ALL
Taglas wishing you good luck, hope you get what you wishing for this Xmas.
Negative hpt should be ignored, but positive ones should be celebrated.  Hope your blood test goes well.
Hello everyone... Im new to this discussion. I am 24 years old and have been trying to get pregnant and was not working out in our favor. After testing doctor said our only chance of getting preggo is ivf. But now you guys are scaring me a little... this is my first ivf... I start shots tomorrow and am very scared of needles... do they hurt? Im very excited to start this process and hopefully a family. If you guys can help me with do's and don'ts please let me know...

Good luck to everyone and I will keep you all in my prayers!!
Hi all!  I am new to IVF and to this forum.  I'm super glad that I found it.  It's really comforting to be connected with others going through the same thing.

I am 32 and we have been trying for six years to get pregnant.  Got pregnant once five years ago and miscarried at 6 weeks.  Haven't been able to get pregnant since.  We adopted a baby boy last year (who is the light of our lives!) and decided to try the IVF route to see if we can get pregnant.  To our surprise, we had male and female fertility issues.  

Our retrieval was 12/12 and they retrieved 29 eggs - 27 mature!  And 17 of them were successfully fertilized thanks to ICSI!  I heard these are really good numbers.  

After the retrieval, I actually hyperstimmed and was on bed rest for a week because of it.  They almost postponed our transfer, but we decided to go through with it anyway so that we could give the fresh one a try this cycle.

We transferred one really strong blastocyst on 12/17.  My doctor suggested we only transfer one because I'm young and the blastocyst was so strong - was already hatching out.  

I took a hpt on 12/24 and it was negative.  I was devastated because it was Christmas Eve and I had SO wanted a "Christmas miracle" to share with our family.  I truly (honestly) thought it would be positive!! I cried and cried, but my husband told me to not count too much on it and wait until my bt, which is tomorrow.

I'm a little nervous because my doctor told me that if I got pregnant, the hyperstimulation would get worse (due to rising hcg levels), but it's totally gone away.  

Our BT is tomorrow morning and I'm nervous since our hpt was negative on day 7pt.  But I am still hopeful.  

I just can't imagine going through all of this and NOT getting pregnant!!  Why would IVF not work when the conditions seem so perfect?  I can't comprehend!  It seems like all I've ever known for the past five years are NEGATIVE pregnancy tests and heartache after heartache because of that.  Sometimes I feel like we've spent just as much money on hpt as we did for the IVF!! (I know that's a bit of an exaggeration - but, you know!)

I guess I just came here to find some support and talk with others who have been through this emotional roller coaster.

I am hopeful and prayerful.  

I will let you know what the BT is tomorrow!!

I have commented on this forum a couple times and when I see a message from people that I would like to help out on I comment.  And by the way I'm 12 weeks pregnant, had my transfer in October.  It was our 2nd one.  So....

Babyzane:  I didn't have any problems with the shots but I'm not afraid of shots either.  However, I can suggest using ice on the skin for about 30 seconds before and it makes it much better.  This came in very handy for me when I started my progesterone in oil shots.  

worththewait: Don't stress out!  I know it's easier said than done and I did my fair share of stressing.  My first IVF was a fresh and it failed, but don't let that discourage you.  My dr. told me that the shots and transfer do a number on your uterus and even though they may think your uterus is in great shape (based on the ultrasounds) it doesn't show everything.  The 2nd cycle, a frozen cycle worked for us.  My dr. said that he has higher success rates with a frozen vs a fresh because your uterus is in a better condition and the embryos are a better quality after a thaw.  I have no idea how, but it's true.  Also, you have 16 embryos left...that's amazing!  I know we all want it to work on the first try but try not to get too discouraged on the first try.  And there's nothing saying this one hasn't worked until you get that test result.  You are pregnant until proven not.  If you believe in God and are a faithful woman, pray!  Pray, pray, pray!  It got me through everything.  God doesn't necessarily give us everything on the first shot, he makes us work for it a little.  Oh, and don't pay attention to all the talk about what symptoms eveyone is having.  Everybody is different.  I will tell you that I didn't have any symptoms and still don't even now that I'm pregnant.  I felt nothing and still feel nothing and my baby is doing great.  You worry now, but trust me after you get pregnant, you will worry through the whole first trimester.  Just try to relax and calm down and know that if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.  I hope this was some help and encouragement to you.
The shots freaked me out in the beginning and I made someone else do them for me for awhile, lol. As time goes on you'll develop a strength you may not know you have  ;)
My fingers are crossed for everyone here! I had my 3dt of 2 embies on 12/21 and go for my bloodwork on 1/3... I figured it was early but I've taken a few HPT and they were all negative. It's not going to bum me out though! I'm a GC and I'm not doing this for myself. Seeing all your posts and reading your hopes and struggles makes me all the more glad I did this... <3 and babies to all  
Well ... BFN and I am devastated.  I'm taking it harder than I thought I would. :(  I don't understand why it didn't work - the conditions were perfect - our blastocyst was perfect and hatching out of the shell.  I'm feeling like a failure, yet again, in my life.  Why cant my body do the one thing it was created to do?  :(

We have two frozen blastocysts, so we can try again.  But I'm almost even hesitant after all we've been through and then to get the BT results today.  I had been SO hopeful and was SO sure it'd be positive.  

I haven't cried this much in a long (LONG!) time!
I'm new to this forum and this is my first ivf.  We transferred 3 embyro 1 8cell, 1 6cell, and 1 5cell.  I go for my beta tomorrow and i'm praying it will be a BFP.  I've had two m/c before seeing my RE.  Not only to i have old eggs but I also have Hashimoto's.  Has anyone had a BFP with Hashimotos? My thyroid levels are normal.  I also did acupuncture once a week and I'm hoping that will increase my chances on implantation and reduce the risk of m/c.  I know I will be devastated if I get I BFN, but we'll just try again :)
:(

I'm sorry. Sending you love and positive thoughts from a stranger...  
hello my partners in ivf, am just new on ththis is site but reading thru all ur comments is helpn me a lot.  did my 2days et on 21st of month.  from d 6th day, i started having this cg so cramps from my left leg to my waist and a terrible back pain.  did my hcg today being 8dpt but is negative.  i also have dis bitter taste as if am going to have a flu.  i pee a lot.  these are all the signs am gettin so far.  ls can someone tell me if this is a good sign and if day 8dt is way too early.  am using a donor egg as am already 40.  kindly help me b4 i run mad.  i am trusting God who is the authour and finisher of my faith, My help in ages past.

neangel
hello all.... I'm 38 6dpt on 5 day transfer with two embryos... This is my 1st IVF cycle. I'm so happy that I found this site because its hard to find people who truly understand and can relate with you. I do get support at home and I'm thankful, but its not like I can turn to any of them and say hey did you feel crampy soon after your transfer..... But again I'm thankful for this site. I too and learning the terms :)  I go for my blood test on monday the 10th and I'm hoping to be blessed again.  We were blessed with a beautiful little girl who is now four (IUI).  She's been asking to be a big sister for a while now. I explained to her that its not so easy for mommy to concieve and that we have to pray. So every night before she goes to sleep, we all hold hands and she prays to God to please bless her mommy and papi (daddy) with a healthy baby and that she promises to be the best big sister ever.... I hope to be able to make this wish come true for her.... :) Good luck to you all and many blessings.....
I had a Ec on 22nd of DEC,10  and a blast transfer on the 27 of Dec. With 2 full blasts frozen. My beta test is on the 6th of Jan. Checked this morning and test was negetive. Quite a bit depressed.
I am having the abd. Cramps sometimes i feel i am about to start a bleed and I am always hungry , being sleeping with bedrest. I am on all the drugs to make this a success -clexane 2x a day, ritodrine, asprin,Progestrone injection and cyclogest, and co. Just upset about  my bfn this morning. When can i test again
I am on al
Hello Everyone,
I am a new member to this forum and have read some of the comments.  I'm in my 2ww and today is 13dpiui; iui done on 12-22.  I was trying not to take a hpt but I couldn't resist.  I took one on Sunday (11dpiui) and one today and they both were bfn.  I'm disappointed but also trying to positive as I have not gotten my af.  The weird thing is I am getting tingling sensations in my stomach and I had a dip in my bbt today.  I don't know what to expect and am due to go to the dr on Friday.  I've been ttc for 5 years with no success.  Wishing bfp to everyone as this will be our year
Brand new here I am 3 dpt.  We've had 3 failed IUI attempts and this is our 1st IVF attempt.  I had 2 Blast embryos, Grade 1 and Grade 2.  Tonight I started having some mild cramping and I know that that's ok sometimes but through every failed IUI I always got this same feeling cramps around this same time.  It makes me believe that that is my sign that this is not going to happen.  Every other time I get this cramping around day 22 until day 26 or so, my IUI's have failed.  So I'm worried that I'm having slight/mild cramping with tingly/nervous sensations 3 dpt.  Any one experience that phenomenon?  This waiting is the worst and I didn't take all the rest that everyone says you should have pt but I did do fertility acupuncture.  Any advice?
Hi,comming across this forum became really helpful to me emotionally. I am 30yrs old,have an 8yrs old son when i was 22yrs old and he was born after 29wks weighing in on 2lbs 14oz. I thank god everyday on how far he has come&for his health. Ever since my son I have not any conterceptive to prevent pregnancy and because i knew getting pregnant wasn't easy for me. I've been w/my fiance for 5 going on 6yrs now and we having been trying and no luck so we have decided to seek fertility treatment when i was 27yrs old. So far this is my 6th IVF treatments. I have gotten pregnant 3 times and one of them was twins(boy&girl)we lost them after 16wks of pregnancy and as devestating as that was we never gave up hope and kept on trying and gotten pregnant 2 other occasions and again have lost the babies. The doctors couldn't figure out why i could get pregnant but couldn't hold on to it since everything appears normal. So to get to the point this is my 6th times w/IVF transfer and i am on day 4 waiting and it's killing me. I believe i starting to run out of patients. Lolz.. i can't help but notice my breast r very sore which never like this b4 and i even notice that one of my breast has a lil milk leaking out which is making me confuse if this is normal or not? I'm also having  alot of back
pains and feeling really bloated. I just wish that this is a good sigh because I don't think I can emotionally go through this anymore. I can take the physical pain anytime but I don't think I can handle another lost of a baby. But reading what everyone has posted has given me a lil more strenght,faith&hope. Thanks ladies :D
I had 4 et on 2-4  any one tell what next
My husband and I are 24 years old. We tried for a year with no luck and I had a feeling something was up. We were desperately trying to get pregnant before he was sent over to Afghanistan. He is a career soldier and I am very proud. After all this mess, break downs, highs and lows we were able to only get 8 eggs at retrieval which shocked me with 22 good follicles, and after examination only 7 were mature enough for fertilization, only 6 out of those made it. Is this typical? We scrimpt and saved every last penny to do this and feel a little jipped. Also, on 2/16/2011 we were called in last second and had 4 day-3 embryos transferred. I am so scared they are just going to fall out. And all the symptoms I am having can be directly attributed to all the hormones I am taking. This waiting period *****! With every, what feels like, menstral cramp I cringe that my period is coming. We only planned on putting 2 embryos back in but the Dr. advised us differently when we got there. I am so nervous for more than 2 babies but grateful. This forum has really helped me understand this process more than my physician!
Hello everyone,
I am 9dpt - did an hpt last night and it turned out to be negative... I'm very disappointed and feeling depressed but reading what everyone is saying here helped me not to loose hope. thank you everyone.
Hi everyone,
I am back again on 2ww. I am day 6 post 4day embryo transfer. I had two embryos placed back on day 4 (1) 9cell and the other 8cell. My embryogist said they were good quality.This time round i went private and abroad in czech Republic. Since then, i have had cramping early hours day 3 and early hours day 4, I have had severe fatigue and i havent done anything out of the ordinary and lower back pain from both from day4 post embryo transfer. I wonder if there is anyone that has gone through the same symptoms and had a BFP or if there is anyone in a 2ww that is going through similar symptoms. I am currently on estrogen and progestrone injections and pessaries so it could well be because of that. Please get in touch with me, it will be nice to hear from anyone who understands the agony of 2ww. I am due for a test on the 02/16

Skybluebaby
Hi all,

I just had 3 embryos transferred (FET) on 3/2/11.  We have been TTC for over four years now (I have PCOS and got preggo once, but lost the baby at 12 weeks - heartbreaking)  and this is our "last chance" as we don't have any more embryos left and have already spent about $30K, we decided we aren't going to be able to pursue this any farther.  So, I am hoping and praying that at least one of these little embies takes.  Of course I am sitting here obssessing over every little "symptom", but hey, what can you do?  You always have to be able to hope, right?  This time really does feel different.  I feel like a crampy, pulling sensation in my uterus.  My temps have been over 98.6 every morning.  At 4 dpt I came home from my parents house and fell asleep on the couch for 1.5 hours and I never take naps.  Oh, and ALL I can think about is FOOD, even while I'm eating breakfast I'm thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  My blood test is scheduled for Monday, the 14th.  My husband and I are taking a half day off work so we'll be home and together when we hear the news.  Whether we are preggo or not, it's going to determine the rest of our lives and I really don't want to hear news like that while I'm at work.  Anyway, any thoughts on symptoms I have described?

Skybluebaby - I totally understand how you feel and looks like we are just days apart.  I am sending lots of baby dust to you!  Your syptoms sound promising so far!  :)  
we had embryo transfer the same day i was told to o HPT on 3/16/11.
Your symptoms sounds very promising too! Your situation is really crutial but things will work out. This is our time! Baby dust to you
Skybluebaby
I know I should have waited for my blood test. But after a 5dt, I thought doing an hpt a day earlier would be OK.    Instead, I went through a whole day of thinking, "Why Me?"  I had such a positive experience using donor eggs, and we ended up transferring  2 good quality blasts.  How could this have all gone wrong?  My husband thinks that I drank too much water before my early morning test (which I did guzzle down a 16 oz. bottle in the wee hours of the morning to "prepare" for my hpt).  Is it possible that he was right?  Would drinking too much water dilute my hpt?  
Thanks for being there....All I want to do now is go to bed (at 5:30) and wake up  tomorrow for my blood test!
I am trying to stay positive.  I'm on progesterone shots like you and man I tell ya, my butt is getting sore!  lol.  Oh well, it will be worth it in the end.  I definitely need a blood test as last time when I was preggo, even at 6 weeks I barely had the faintest of lines on a HPT.  So, I will let you know Monday how it goes.  PLEASE let me know how your test goes on Wednesday ~ I'll be waiting to hear!  It's nice to have someone on the same schedule.  
Hi, I am sorry to hear that but i think, it would be wise to wait for a blood test as you say, you tested early the HCG might not have been  enough to detect in a home preg test! Hang in there!
skybluebaby
Absolutely, we need positivity! My butt hurts too! lol Ye it will be nice to hear your results monday and i will keep you informed of mine too on wednesday! baby dust to you!xxx
Congrats to those with postive tests and good luck to those who are waiting.   I agree the waiting is the worst part.   It's all out of your control at this point.   This time around I really put my mind in a different place in order to get through the waiting period.   After a week of laying around I scheduled things to keep me busy.   I did accupuncture on the day they suggested.   Got a neck and head message by the same place.   Also positive thinking as much as posible.   I've tried to pamper myself and keep busy mentally.   My transfer was on 2/27.  I had  2 donor blasts that were really good.   To bad my own eggs werent.

I just had my doctor call today and said I had a positive test.   I go back on Friday for another beta test.   It was at 60 today, I thought that seemed low.   I"m 41 and this is it for me.   I've done 3 IVF's and this one will be my 4th but with donor eggs this time.    

My symptoms have been the same for all 4 Ivf's.   It's hard to say if I feel pregnant.     I've been making fruit smoothies since I started IVF and I don't get that bloating feeling I use to get with past injectable cyces before IVF..    I found a receipe for infertility and if does make me feel better
At the clinic I am going to now, they use Progesterone in a Vaginal Suppository called Crinone Gel 8% (it has to be the 8% (not 4%) and then it has the exact same success rate as the shots).  Believe me when I tell you that the Crinone gel is wonderful compared to the huge progesterone needle shot to the butt!! As you know the progesterone is a thick oil and with a huge needle, it hurts badly! Plus my behind was in pain and messed up for almost a full year (no exaggerating) after the frozen embryo transfer where they needed to use a higher dosage progesterone.  After the fresh transfers it still took 6-8 months before my butt didn't hurt! This is my first time using the Crinone gel and I wouldn't have even considered trying IVF again if I had to do the Progesterone shots!

I too am in the 2 ww and it is horrible this time!  We used and egg donor and expected to have all these extra great quality embryos to freeze...so then I would be less worried.  Sadly our 25 year old donor produced much less than me (she only got 2).  When I was 42, I produced 6 eggs, all 6 fertilized and 4 made it to excellent blastocyst stage so we put 2 in fresh and tried again with 2 frozen.  With our donor she only produced 8 eggs and only 2 were okay to put in me...the doctors did not even want to wait to blastocyst stage so they put them in me 2 days after they retrieved them (which was February 28)...now they are making me wait 17 days until my BT.  I am just so confused as to how this could happen and I don't feel pregnant at all so I am so sad.  When I got pregnant naturally when I was 43 (yes after all the expensive IVF failures I got pregnant naturally at 43!) I had all kinds of symptoms (sore breasts, implantation bleading, very frequent urination...and these symptoms came very early).

Are there any people out there who have NO symptoms at all and test positive?  I just don't feel pregnant at all (and I am taking Estradiol and Progesterone both as vaginal suppository and orally as 200 mg pills)...  

Mommiesoon...yes if you drank water your HPT would be too diluted...good luck tomorrow and let us all know!

lrj1120506...I too have my test on Monday the 14th...i will be hoping that you have a positive outcome...like you, I have been on this road for years (6 years!) and financially and emotionally we can't keep doing this.  We were actually going to adopt when this egg donor fell in our lap so we took this chance.  We were done with the IVF emotional roller coaster and the $$$ spent has been ridiculous (about 70K).  We tried and I feel like it failed already since I don't feel pregnant at all and we don't have any extra donor embryos...so please send us baby dust for Monday!

skybluebaby...can I ask...did you use a donor (see my story above about my egg donor)?  I have my blood test on 3/14 and I will send baby dust to you for your test on the 16th.  This wait has been my worst so far...I have never been on a forum, but I feel such a need to just reach out to people who understand what it feels like!

To all having their bloodtests soon...baby dust a million times over!  Thanks everyone for letting me vent...I don't normally feel such a need to vent, but this time really has been hard for me!  It would be helpful if there is anyone out there  who had NO symptoms and got a positive...please let me know!

Yeh I think you may have over done it on the water and diluted a bit. They say first urine because it's had a chance to concentrate. I wish you the best.

skybluebaby - My clinic tells me that for a 3 day embryo, it looks to implant between days 4 -  6 and some women experience central abdominal pain, cramping and sometimes if they're lucky, they will feel a bubble sensation if they're quiet and resting. Given this, it sounds pretty good to me for your 4 day embies with some affects of the meds kicking in. Let us know if it's twins.

For me, I had my transfer on Monday, only feeling some light cramping, no sore breasts, not really tired. Let's hope things change over the next day or so. Although some women don't feel anything at all and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy.
Hi Jen,
Congratulations on the positive Beta. I think 60 is pretty good number it should start doubling up soon. some embies are late implaters therefore, it would be just starting producing hcg in the blood. keep up the spiritxxxx
Thanx for the recommendations. i am on both crinone 8% and the shots.
It very very common that women go through the tratment and no symptoms at all but they end up being pregnant. evey preg is different you can develop symptoms or be completely the  opposite and be preg on both occassions so stop worrying about the symptoms and go and get your positive Beta. i used my embies fror this cycle. baby dust to you
Thanx for making my hopes high. I hope thats what was happening at the time and yes i hope its twins lol. Anyway, you are absolutely right there is a vast amount of women who say they did not have any symptoms  but went on and had health preg. Baby dust to you!xxx
Thank you so much for your reassuring comments!  It is so hard to have hope without even the tiniest of symptoms!  I sure hope your symptoms mean you are pregnant!  I too travelled abroad (to Mexico) because they don't do MicroSort (gender selection) here in the US.  It is ready to be approved by the FDA, but you know the FDA...it could be years!  There are only 2 MicroSort machines in the world...one in the US and one in Mexico!  My husband has a history of all boys in his family (his father had only brothers and 4 sons; his 3 brothers all have sons and my husband has 2 sons from a previous marriage)...so we are trying to have a girl!  Thus Mexico!  Baby dust to you too!  I really hope you are pregnant!