how many days after embryo transfer will i get pregnancy symptoms
when am i going to feel iam pregnant?is there any sign i can have to know it succeded before time of testing?iam realy wondering so many questions after embryo transfer,2days ago was my embies transfer&feel nothing,iam wondering can i get BFN after IVF ,is it possible to have this or i must have positive&if they die i have miscarriage,any 1 can help me in this?
I wish you the best of luck! I love to see more successful and happy mothers.
Please keep us posted. I don't think I can wait till next Friday. I will probably do a home test bu Tuesday. I have no patience :((
Thanks again everyone for your continues well wishes!!

My Level from today are great!!

Beta=75 up From 24,   Est=151, and     Prog=13

So far, so good!...WHEW!

Now he is something that is REALLY concerning me now! My husband and I fly out Saturday to Charlotte, NC. Its just a few hours on the plane. What have you ladies heard about FWP (Flying While Pregnant)?

Should I be concerned? Any tips?

Thanks in advance!!...
Congrats on the growing Beta !  Not sure about the flying thing though....keep in touch!
Teacher422...Congrats on the great numbers!! You are pregnant!! I don't really know anything about flying while pregnant but if you find anything out please let me know. I am supposed to go on a work trip the end of april so if I am pregnant I would love to know some tips. Did you have any symptoms during your TWW?

2bmom...How are you feeling? Any symptoms? This is so hard waiting...Not too much longer though we are in the home stretch. Lots of baby dust to you...Hopefully we are both lucky too!!
Hi, I feel very tired most times n I feel some cramping in the evening when I am tired or if i sit or walk for too long. Nothing else. I was pregnant twice last year (miscarriaged both time). Both times I was very lightheaded which I am not feeling it now :((  Here I read so many ladies had no symptoms. I am wishing both of us the best of luck!

Teacher 422: I traveled while pregnant last year. I was fine while on the plane but my husband believes that caused my miscarriage. Doctors told me there was no problem with flying. Personally, after going through so much for getting pregnant, if I were you, I would be more conservative and try to take it easy.  
For six days after my donor 5dfet  I have mostly felt like AF was coming to visit( gassy, crampy, I even had hot flashes!) The three days that were supposed to be when my embryo was implanting definitely felt a little more crampy-so that kinda made sense! The last 24 hours before my first blood test I have really felt nothing-which was kinda worrisome(I went in 7 days after my transfer). But I now know that some women felt nothing during their whole wait!

I need to talk to all of my doctors about the flying issue! If they feel It is risky, then we will drive... ;-)

Thanks all!
Thank you for the congratulations.   I'm excited but still cautious.    I've had spotting and I don't go for my ultrasound until the 30th.    So wish me luck on that because they need to see a fetus with a heart beat.   There is still a chance this is a chemical pregnanacy.   I did have another blood test yesterday because of the spotting and my beta is at 6000.   Sounds good so far.   They swiched my prog vagina pills to progestrone oil shots.   They think that might be making me spot.   A women in my support lost her baby at 4 months so I guess you never stop worrying....  ; )

To Mommie, Skybluebaby and Life --  I am praying for you and sending baby dust to you.   This is my 4th IVF and this time it's a donor.    I give my heart to all of you.    Please know that there is a baby for all of us and it's waiting been waiting for us.      I have to think that after each negative test.   I feel like I'm going through this with you so keep us posted on whats next.

What I haven't mention on here is that this is my second marriage.    My husband left while we were doing infertility when I was 36 for a women who was around 28 years old.    Also this girl was working with him  and she was replacing the women who was on materity leave.    I was devistated and I think I'm over the fact that he stole fertile years from me.    I also lost my dad a year and 1/2 ago and stopped doing infertility to help him.    Using a donor was not my 1st choice as is for everyone else.   It would of been nice to pass on his genes.     I've felt loss and have to keep going so I hope everyone with negative tests keep trying one way or another.      Anyway I've survived, I've grieved  and now I'm very happy now with my new life.

Congrats to Worththewait and teacher422.   Let me know what happens.   Teach I thought you had your test over the weekend.    I hope no news is good news.  
I am so happy for you. Don't worry bc i was spotting with gel but with shots everything was fine. I am waiting on my 4th IVF cycle now with my own egg. I am so ready to switch to donor but my husband is still hopeful and wants me to try coupe of more time with my own egg :((  it is not easy for me either to use a donor, but I should respect his wishes too. It is just I am losing my mind by waiting and hoping. Did it take you a long time to be acceptable of donor?

I am so sorry you had to go through all these. But you will soon have a little angel to bring joy and happiness to your life. I pray for you!
I just wanted to jump in about flying while pregnant.  My husband and I have been married for seven years and started trying to conceive right away.  After a year of trying, we finally got pregnant!  I was six weeks along, and we went on an anniversary trip to Hawaii.  While there, I miscarried.  It was very painful.  The doctors there told me that it was most likely the flight that caused it.  I was never able to get pregnant again on our own.  It's been six years and finally, after two rounds of IVF, we are pregnant again.  BUT I am super cautious and definitely afraid to fly until I'm at least out of my first trimester.  My thought is that I've done all of this to get pregnant, I definitely don't want to jeopardize it, just in case flying DOES cause a problem.  My doctors told me it's only a problem if you're considered "high risk."  It scares me a lot.  We were planning on a trip to Disneyland with some friends and their kids in April if this didn't work out, but now, if we go, we're driving for SURE!

I had my 5-day FET (only one survived the freeze/thaw, so we were only able to implant one) on 2/23/11.  First beta was on 3/4 and was 63.  Next beta was on 3/7 and had gone up to 258.  My last blood test was on 3/17 and was 8,711.  Our first ultra sound will be this Friday when I am 7 weeks.  

GOOD LUCK to all!
So I have my BT test tomorrow morning. I am so nervous and excited! I really hope everything goes good.
Positive vibes to you Michigan on your blood test tomorrow!  We'll be doing an FET in the upcoming months since my fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy....
Keep us posted!
I got my test results late yesterday and I got a BFP!!!! We are so excited. The nurse said the level was a little low though so we have to keep lots of happy thoughts and prayers that it goes up on Thursday.

Thank you MommieSoon for the positive vibes. Please keep them coming :)
Hi all!  I am now in my 2ww.  We went through our 1st IVF cycle in Jan/Feb 2011 and did a fresh 3dt with two 8 cell and one 6 cell embryos with no luck.  We did a back-to-back cycle this month, March and got 8 eggs on retrieval however only 3 were mature and 1 in the end that fertilized.  We did a 3dt with our "living 1, against all odds" 6 cell embryo on 3/21.  I know it is early, but the wait is so agonizing.  Thanks for setting up this blog and all the replies... it defiinitely helps with the wait.  Every nuance - cramp, twing, anything... causes worry...  
Hi Everyone,

Im new to this forum, but not new to IVF. I have done 2 Fresh Cycles, that were 3 day transfers, and an FET and they were all negative..I moved and had to change fertility doctors. Im currently on my 3rd try of IVF. Monday the 14th was my retrieval, and Saturday the 19th I had a 5 day transfer of 2 high quality blastocyst (4aa and 4ab). I have my blood test next monday the 28th, and im a total wreck. I have all the symptoms of feeling pregnant but not getting my hopes up because after all ive been through this 3 times before with the same symptoms and was crushed when my betas were negative. Im hoping I am more successful with this cycle for this is the first time ive done a 5 day transfer. Ive been doing some research and it seems that the 5 day transfer increases your risk of not only a pregnancy but multiples. I remember before I was going to have my transfer my doctor only wanted to transfer 1 because of the increased chances of multiples. However he ok'd me to transfer 2 since I had been through this 3 times before.
I wish we all could just know like tommorow!! I think the only thing thats keeping me together is my trust and faith and god...and from past experiences ive come to learn that he may not come when u want him to, but hes always right on time!! I wish everyone on this forum the best of luck!!
First of all, GOOD LUCK to all of you right now!!

I wanted to tell you, jdoc76, to not lose hope.  Our first IVF was a fresh cycle in December.  We had multiple amazing grade embryos, and yet it was still negative.  We had only one embryo left that survived the freeze/thaw process, so we were only able to implant the one this time around.  I noticed you put it "living 1, against all odds."  But amazingly, for us, this one took and now I am seven weeks pregnant!!  We go in for our first ultrasound on Friday.  I'm still so nervous (even though my beta numbers have been great) - I just need to hear that heartbeat on Friday afternoon!!  But I wanted to share this with you to let you know that there definitely IS hope when you only have one embryo to implant.  It's pretty crazy to think about the fact that we started off with 16 fertilized embryos and only ONE made it to this final time and that's when we got pregnant.  So you CAN get pregnant with just the one "against all odds" embie!

Again - best of luck to EVERYONE here!!
Hi Everyone!

~Welcome jdoc76 and Want2beAmommybad! Much Baby dust and Sticky Glue to you both! Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing!

~Worththewait78...OMG time flies...7 weeks!!...CONGRATS! I am very excited for you!
Enjoy your ultrasound on Friday! How BLESSED you truly are!! Keep in touch!

~I am in my fourths week, after my donor 5day FET on March 11 and I have my next blood test on Friday to see if my beta numbers continue to increase!

As for the flying issue...I have been given the "go ahead" from both of my Doctors saying that flying will be safe. It is only an approximately 2 hour flight! They actually felt a drive for 18 hours would be more stressful on me! We leave Saturday moning for a week vacation.

I will keep in touch!

BABY DUST and STICKY GLUE to ALL!!...   ;-)
Hi all,

To worththewait78 -  Thank you for your response and encouragement ... it means more than you know.  I am so excited for you and my warm positive thoughts will be with you on Friday-- such an exciting moment!

To teacher422 - thanks for the welcome and Congratulations!!!  I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful vacation.

I am wishing all of us a peaceful night, "positive" vibes for ALL of us waiting, and pure happiness and joy for those who are pregnant.    
Hi my name is Karla i also had an 5 day transfer on 03/19/11 and i have my beta on 03/31/11 am on my 7dpt this 2ww is dryving me crazy..... i had 3 5d embryo's transfered and have been feelling alot of uterin muscle pulling and been feeling very hot more than usual, ihave very sore breast sorry TMI  i also have been emting my blader very often.
i can also say  that waiting is horrible but is also a good time to tooned with your self and hope for the best....
best of luck to all of you ladies on the same boat........
god is wonderfull and will give you all great  things in life....
dont ever give up......

Also by the way am 31 from Upstate NY Middletown ny and just so you all know this website is the best....
It is wonderfull to hear all of your stories and to know that we all have the same questions in a way......

I just wanted to tell you that miracles happen so be positive and don't lose hope and keep praying. I had 3 cycles before, 2 pregnancies and miscarriages, last month 4 embryos and PFN, this month ONLY one embryo and BFP.  I just learned it yesterday and I am happy but I know that I have a long way to go because of my previous failed pregnancies but I am still hopeful and my beta levels are looking much better than the other pregnancies.

I pray for you and all of us to have a successful pregnancies with healthy children.
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your encouraging words, it always helps when you have other people going through the same thing. Tommorow Im dying to take an HPT, ive been reading that some have been testing on 6dp5dt, and getting results. Then im thinking do I want to do that to myself. I had cramps for 2 days and I still have pulling pains in my abdomen area, but I dont want to assume its from being pregnant. Have any of you thought of or tried taking a hpt yet?
Good Luck to all of you!! I hope we all have BFP's we can celebrate together about!!
I actually did HPT (cuz I was losing my mind and couldn't wait). After I saw the positive result,  I called my doctor and she sent me for blood test and it re-confirmed it. Just remember you shouldn't do it too early. I did it on 11dp2dt. cramping is always a good sign. shows your uterus is expanding to make room for the baby :))
Lots of baby dusts to you!
Hi everyone -

I'm new and have been reading this forum the last couple of days and just wanted to say how wonderful it is to see so many beautiful woman come together to be supportive for oneanother.

I have already been through 2 failed IVF cycles using my own eggs in 2009 and the same doctor both times.  

Now...We're using a female doctor and I love her!!!!   I had a fresh 3dt on Wed. 3/16/11 with (2) 8 cell and (2) 6 cell embryos using an egg donor.  We decided to transfer all 4, because the little embies were notdeveloping as fast as the doctor had expected.  I was on bed rest for 4 days.  The thing thats different this time with my medicine than last time is my doctor has me taking progesterone suppositories, estrogen pills vaginally and 1 baby aspirin a day.  The 5 day after my transfer I started to feel cramping, a little back pain along with a frequent low grade fever under 100.2 for about 2 days total.  My beta test is next Mon. 3/28/11 and I agree...the wait is very difficult.

I have to go for now, but will be back on later.  I will be praying for all of us who are waiting and to all the who currently BFP.  
Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to all the new ladies with so much excitement going all!!  I wish you all Much Baby Dust and Sticky Glue!!

MISTICKA36: I also had a donor 5d FET.I only (It was still a tough wait) had to wait 7 days for my first blood test! That test was a beta of 24! On days 3,4, and 5 after my transfer, I definitely felt more crampingon the left side of my uterus. I read that those of the days where implantation is taking place!

Good luck in whatever you decide to do with an HPT or with the rest of your wait!
YOU CAN DO IT!!...

Take care!!

Hi ladies!  Going in for our first ultrasound tomorrow!  I'm SUPER nervous.  Especially since I started having cramping (the first time since the transfer) today.  I will be seven weeks along tomorrow.  
YEEEAAAAAAAA!!!

ENJOY! That is sooooo exciting and I am ecstatic for you! Please share how it goes!!..

Take care!
Good Morning...
I actually broke down this morning and took one before I left for work. I actually got a BFP...I was so excited I started to cry and they started wiping my eyes thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I took 2 more and the same thing another BFP!!!  Today when i tested it was 6dp5dt...this was with a dollar store ones..so today after work Im going to buy better ones, and test saturday and sunday. My beta test is Monday. Im so nervous I want to get my hopes up but then again I dont want too, although Ive been reading results of others that were tesing 6dp5dt and they got positives right away and then find out they were carrying more then one. I pray that this is the case with me. Im still going to keep my faith and trust in GOD...because I do know that HE IS ABLE!!! Good luck to everyone..and I will keep you posted!!

P.S. Has anyone tested 6dp5dt and had positive and then have it confirmed by BETA?
Hi Ladies i defenatly agree not to take  pregnancy test before your beta  cause it can be upseting.
i can speak for that......
i had a 5dt on march 19/2011 and today am 7dpt and got a negative  am praying for all of us am happy to hear that you got  positive * Want2beAmommybad* am reallyhappy for you.
I to had a 5dt on the 19th as well..i was just wondering how you were 7dpt, if you had it the 19th and tested today..it would be the same as mine 6dpt...right??? I was told not to count the day of transfer as Day 1, you start the Day after...So sunday March 20th should of been Day 1 for you, as it was for me...
I know you shouldnt test before the BETA...but Ive been through this 3 times before...and too me it prepares me...im still optimistic bc it can still go either way...but again im keeping my faith and staying positive...
OMG, I am so happy for you. I am sure this is accurate (specially you repeated it and they were all positive). Please keep us posted. I went for another blood test today hopefully I'll get the results in half hour or so to make sure the levels are doubling.

MISTICKA, please stay strong. We all know what you are going through. I personally after 2 miscarriages and 3 negative results IVF, know how upsetting it can be. I am in my 40s and the doctors are telling me I have to switch to egg-donor but I am still trying desperately. Did you do blood test or HPT? it might be early for you or your test might be wrong. Some tests are more sensitive to lower hcg level and some not.
Hi well i just did an HPT clear blue this morning and got a negative..
i know it might be too early still.
i been feeling very crampy today... buti still hope for the best....
my beta is on 03/31/11 next wensday.  :*)
The implantation happens between 6 to 10 days after egg transfer and you are definitely testing early. Cramping at day 7 (that you are now) is a sign of implantation. Please be strong and positive. Probably by Monday you might be able to get a more accurate result on your hpt.

I send prayers for you and all the women out there trying to get pregnant with a healthy baby!
thank you very much for your support ...
you made me smile. I also tought it was early but is ok cause i have a lot of  faith and also cant be negative.
thank you all and best wishes.

:*)
Has anyone ever had a 4dt?? I had one on 3/19 and I'm really struggling with the wait this time....I want to take a hpt test but not sure if it may be too early...
Lots of good news on here!  Nice to see....I just scheduled a consult with my docs.  They all consulted with each other earlier today, and they want me to up my estrace earlier on for a thicker uterine lining, than the normal 7mm....so, that's where I am...Going to search for others who are "problem solving" their failed attempts.  This next time will be an FET so I need to educate myself on this too!  Anyone have any news about this subject?
I just wanted to share that our ultrasound today was the most amazing and emotional thing!!  We saw and heard the little heart beating.  It took my breath away.  Made me cry.  And ... maybe even made the nurse cry too :)

Positive vibes are definitely being sent to you all!!

Loves!!
I had my retrieval on March 12, 2011 and transferred 3 embies back on March 15.  Two were 8 cell and one was 6 cell.  I didn't budge for atleast 4 days my boyfriend kept me captive all those days not letting me get up for nothing.  But hopefully it worked because i returned back to work on Tuesday night in which i took a pregnancy test and it was negative then last night again at work took another one and it came back with a second faint pink line, which eventually got darker as night progressed.  Then when got home we bought a three package of first response.  Again positive but very faint line...very faint.  But im hoping its because it has only been 10dpt..What have all your experiences been?  Anything similar??  I was praying for it to be correct but im so afraid of false positive.  or something else???
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!

I'm loving the postiive energy on here!

WorththeWait78: OMG that is so heartwarming about the ultrasound! CONGRATS!!

I went for my third bloodtest today and my beta went from 74 to 900!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

Take care everyone!

And BABY DUST AND STICKY GLUE TO ALL!!...
I too have had issues with a thin uterine lining.  Increasing the Estrace helps before transfer.  Other things you might try include: eating pineapple (for the bromelain) , drink lots of red rasberryleaf tea, hydrate well with water, Vit E, baby Aspirin daily, and accupuncture.  There are studies out there that show that accupuncture can help with thin uterine linings and IVF pregnancy success.   Also, continuing the Estrace (either vaginally or orally  pre and post transfer is what my RE has me doing) / Good Luck- I know that it can be VERY frustrating.  
I read your previous posts and I'm scheduled for a beta on 3/30.  I didn't try an HPT yet but I'm certainly dying to.  This was my 1st try with IVF after 2yrs of IUI with and without fertility drugs so I'm pretty nervous. I'm trying really hard to stay positive! My dr has me on the PIO shots, the crinone gel and a baby aspirin. I pray that we all get what we want!!
I had a FET on March 12 ... had my first beta on March 23 = 201.  Had another beta on March 25 and would you believe that I don't have the results yet ... agonizing waiting the whole weekend to find out if my number has increased significantly.  This is our 2nd FET and the last of our precious embies as they have all miscarried up to this point.  Praying for success (and no period!).  

Thanks for posting everyone -- I enjoyed reading about your journeys.  

(still) Waiting Anxiously
Good luck to you. This is also my first IVF. I am 43 and we decided to give this one chance. Reading all the posts I realise how optimistic this actually is.... we only need one.

My Beta is a week after yours in the 5th. What a strange time.
Good Morning Everyone,
I took an hpt ,5dp5dt, 6dp5dt, 7dp5dt, 8dp5dt, 9dp5dt and they were all BFP!!!! Today I have my BETA test, and I actually took another one before I went for blood work and still BFP!!! Im praying that everything goes well, and keeping my faith and trust in GOD. They said they call by 4pm, but I hope its sooner then that. Its complete torcher waiting like this all day...but I do realize after having done this so many times...GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT....so ill be patient as hard as it is!! I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out!!
Hi i go for my BETA on 3/31/11 i did take a clearblue PT on my 5dpt and today 9dpt and got an negative result .
i dont know what to think i dont want to think negative but i cant help to think the worst.
am praqying for my babies. does anyone out there had this type of situation before and still got pregnant?
I just found this forum today and its been very uplifting reading through it.  I'm on my first IVF cycle and worried about everything.  We had the egg retrieval on Mar 20 and they got 9, 4 of which could be fertilized and two actually took.  I had a 3 day transfer on Mar 23 of the two embryos that took, and now we're VERY anxiously awaiting the bloodtest which is not until next Monday Apr 4.  I had some sharp cramping on Friday, but then it went away.  However, today I'm back at work (desk job no heavy lifting) and have had some of the sharp cramps again.  Should I be worried?  Is this normal?  My husband has been giving me the progesterone shots and he's getting really good at it now:)  Just wondering if this could be a result of the shots, or implantation, or no implantation.  I'm so nervous about all of it.  I only slept 4 hours last night...I keep waking up worrying about everything.  I'm a natural born worrier which I know is doing neither me nor my little embryos any good.  So I just keep praying and praying and I'm trying to put it God's hands.
Hiya all this is my 3rd go of ivf and am on day 1 on tranfer with 2 5 day eggs doc said 1 had reach blastocyst but other hadn't quite got there yet am wondering if anyone could tell me because it hadn't reach that stage will it or could it reach it in my womb ? also been reading that implation takes within the first 48 of blastocyst is that correct am getting cramps bad tonite is that true ?Good Luck to all xx
I just got the call..its official...I AM PREGNANT!!!! My beta was 259..I have to go back Thursday for more blood work!! Whew...Im soo excited...Thanks for all your support and prayers!!!
Annie789........

Thanks....I know exactly how you feel!  It's really nerve wracking to just wait.  I'm going to try the HPT tomorrow but def nervous to find out the result.  Last week (Friday) I was so tempted to just do it and now that my beta test gets closer I'm scared to test!!  Seeing what we all go through makes me wonder how anyone ever got pregnant!

Misticka36........

I have seen circumstances where the HPT is negative and the blood test comes back positive so I guess you just have to wait until then ( I know....easier said than done)  Anyway, I'd like to send you positive thoughts!!
Congrats! I'm glad the wait turned out positive....hopefully the start of continued success for the rest of us!
Congratualtions!  I'm so happy for you.  Hopefully it means goodluck for all of us.
im on my 3rd icsi. i am 10 days post transfer of a 2, 2day transfer. did a hpt yesturday afternoon and it was negative. does this mean im not pregnant. they dont do blood test in wales just hpt 16days after transfer. on this attempt i produced 13 eggs but only 7 were mature enough and after icsi only 2 were fertilised so the decided to put them straight back in after 2 days. should i have done the test first thing in morning? also this morning i got feel of heavy tummy like my period is about to come could this also be a sign of pregnacy. suppost to wait till mon for hpt test, should i do another hpt? im very confussed and emotions are all over the place.

i wish every 1 the best of luck and i really hope u all get a positive result and feel for you if you had a negative ive been there twice before and no how it feels, fingers crossed it b 3rd time lucky for me and i did hpt to early. xxx
I read your previous posts and this is also my first try at IVF after one failed IUI and several years of trying with one natural  pregnancy that ended in a miscarraige at 7 wks.  I have my Beta on the 4/4, and I totally agree that this waiting is horrible.  We had a 3dt on 3/23 of the only two embryos that made it through the ER and fertilization successfully.  It's great reading everyone's post and hearing their stories, it gives me hope!   I wish you both the best!    

If they transfered 2 day old embryos 10 days ago I think you tested too early. I had 5 day blastocyst egg transfered and I tested after 8 days which was negative and then again 10 days after which was positive. This was last year.

Wait at least 3 days more and then test. Good luck!
thank you u made me feel alot better, did u have any bloating and heavy feeling like u were about to get ur period, i feel like my period is going to come. im really struggling this time round with the wait. dont think i can do this again plus ill have to take loan out to do it again. xxx
I still feel bloated and like AF will come any moment.  I am 46 years old and I am in my fifth week of pregnancy, after my first donor ivf 5d fet on 3/11/11! My first beta was on 3/18 and was 14, the second was on 3/20 and was 75, and the third was on 3/25 and was 900! I go for another beta tomorrow, while here on vacation in Charlotte, NC! I will update you all!

This is my first pregnancy and I'm feeling very blessed!!!

Welcome to everyone, it seems like a lot of exciting things are happening here! Let's keep it up!

Blessings, Babydust, and Sticky Glue to you all!!!
A HUGE congratulations on your pregnancy!  That's so wonderful!!!  I'm on my first IVF cycle and go for my Beta test on Mon the 4th.  

My thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else that we all end up pregnant and have healthy babies.
Hi guys! I am new to this forum, so glad I found it! I am currently 8 days past a 5 day transfer of 2 morula and 1 cellular. I have been getting very faint bfp on HPT for the last two days, but I started spotting today and some of it has been red. My doc office said this is not uncommon and I am supposed to go in Friday (4/1) for my beta, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen and still have a positive outcome? This is my first IVF, but I've had three miscarraiges before so my experience with spotting is not good. I'm so scared this is a chemical.
Hoping: Thanks for the well wishes! Good luck with your beta on Monday! The wait was brutal for me, but somehow I Hung in there and did not use a HPT!

Frunel: I personally did not have spotting, but I did read that some spotting is possible during plantation! I have also read in this forum and others where women have had spotting and still got BFP's! So be encouraged!!... Best wishes to you!
I am new to this forum, but not to IVF...I had a 3 day frozen embryo transfer on 3/26....On 3/28 in the morning I started to feel a little nauseous....then mild cramping started to occur....I still have the mild cramping today 3/39 and it has been more steady...can anyone give me advice if this is a good sign or not
I haven't had any spotting yet (in my first IVF cycle and go for beta test on Monday 4/4), but I've heard it can be very normal to have some spotting at the time of implantation.  I believe they call it implantation bleeding, so hopefully that's all it is.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
I am new to posting but have been reading since I started my first IVF cycle..  Its the only one insurance agreed to!  Your beta numbers have given me such hope though. My first was 19 and my second was drawn this morning...  Waiting very nervously for the call..  The nurse did tell me on Monday that I could be "cautiously optimistic" but not to get my hopes up...  My husband and I have been more stressed than we were during the 2ww!! We are trying to stay positive.  I have been crampy and bloated since the day of the transfer..  So stressful!!!! I hope your most recent numbers are as wonderul and that you are enjoying your vacation....
Baby dust and sticky glue to all!!!
Hi, Nurse!!..
Thanks for the words of support and I with a multitude of Babydust to you too!

I  just got my beta results and it went from 900 last week to
6,273!!! Wow!!...I am so excited and my first ultrasound is next wednesday!!
That's wonderful news!  Keep us updated on how the ultrsound goes next week:)
Hi there: I've been reading the posts since my 5-day transfer, and it really helped in getting through the 2ww. I started out with 13 eggs on retrieval day: 8 were viable. I called the embriologist for the first couple of days and he gave me great news: 7 fertilized, 6 are looking good... So I stopped calling. Imagine our shock on the day of transfer when my doctor said, only one was good! My husband and I were very disappointed, as we were hoping to freeze the remaining ones... So the two-week wait was tough. I kept thinking, when are we going to be able to afford the new cycle? After 2 years of ttc and 6 failed IUI's, we really wanted something positive. And yes! I tested on the 11th day post-transfer, and my beta was 235! The ER said, it's a good number. I was literally jumping up and down when I was on the phone with the doc. I am just saying "thanks" for sharing the tips, the symptoms, personal stories... And wishing everyone high numbers on their bloodwork:) Cheers!
Well, I got the results back.....I'm Pregnant!!  I was competely shocked since I caved yesterday and took a HPT and it was slightly positive ( I wasn't sure) so I took another one and it was negative!  After that I prepared myself for the worst.  Hearing the Dr say I was pregnant took my breath away.  My numbers are still low and the Dr says not to get too excited just yet but I'm gonna take this one day at time and just be happy for today!!
Hi ladies,

I had my egg collection on 20 march.'11 & had 2 embryo. I had my  ET on 23 march, wednesday, where soon after that they kept me resting on my back for an hour & half. My BETA is on 7 Apri.11
i have been feeling cramps, but very little lately. Now its like nothing there. My doc. put on progestrone pessaries & baby aspirin for 14 days. Sometimes i feel these progestorone passaries are not working, bcz when i ever insert them in my vigina after some time it will mealt & then slid down. i have no idea if this is the way it should work????/

I have been so worried also for the embryos if they are implanted yet or not in my uterus. The waiting time is  killing me. I did test myself as urine test for HCG on 27 march & yeasterday, both of them showed nagative.
Im so dam worried if im pregnant or not ??? If im not shouldnt i be getting my periods by now or it should be something else ? help me guys  

OMG I am feeling for you all. Those 2 weeks of waiting is just hell. You start out the first few days really positive thinking I am not going to stress and not test but day after day when cramping starts and all other weird things in your tummy...you start analysing and it drives you nuts.

I am trying naturally at the moment hoping maybe this time it can happen and we wont have to go back to IVF again but no got AF today. The last 2 days I have been thinking one minut: for sure I am pregnant...then the next: no way I am pregnant...

It is just so hard. Wish I could turn it all off sometimes.

It is just frustrating as I know we have hit the right days every time but never with any result. anyway...just isn't to be this way.

Great news about the BFP's. Looking forward to the rest...
Hi Guys,

I am new here and have never posted before, but I am now in the 8th day of my 2ww from a 3dt, this is my first IVF.  I used a HPT on day 7 and today and both said negative. Ive been reading lots of comments about how it's really too early, but I really don't "feel" any different, my cramps have stopped and my boobs have gone back to normal, no swelling or sensititivity. I feel so down today, as I swing from maybe I am, to no, I'm not pregnant...
Is there anyone on the forum who has had similar feelings and still had a BFP on their bloodtest?
I actually thought the whole IVF was not too bad, and thought the 2WW would be the easy part! I really was not prepared for the emotional rollercoaster that began at the start, and every day I swing from hopefull to sad.  It really is not a pleasant experience :(  x
Hey Misticks36 i have read all your posts & im praying for you
a bright result for the bright future.

please do tell us what happened ????
i will be waiting for your result
Hi Ladies!

Yes, the wait is BRUTAL!!...One thing that was suggested to me was to keep busy and pamper yourself to try to keep your mind off the waiting!

As for the suppositories, they do melt down and you will go through a lot of panty liners...I was told to try to sit still for at least 20 minutes after for the best results. I also put them up as far as they can go....TMI, I know!...sorry!!

I have a friend who felt NOTHING her whole 2ww after IVF! And she has a beautiful, healthy 16 month old baby boy now! Everyone is DIFFERENT and what you are feeling or NOT feeling is not wrong!

I hope this helps a little...

Blessings, Babydust, and Stickyglue to ALL!!

Congratulations..when do you go for your next BETA? I wish everyone well on here, this is such a stressful procedure to go through, but the end result is beautiful!
Well, I had a fair amount of red blood still yesterday so my RE let me go in this morning for my beta (10 days past 5 day transfer now) and it was 43.1. This seems really low to me so this coupled with the spotting is making me really worried. I haven't been spotting much today, but this number seems low. Can anyone tell me what their numbers were around 10-12 days past transfer?
OMG...I know exactly how you feel and have been feeling the same way.  I am also on the 8th day of my 2WW from a 3dt.  I have my Beta on Monday 4/4.  I have felt so many of the same feelings.  My cramps have been on and off and seem to be "off" today and my breast tenderness had gone away a few days ago and seems to be coming back today.  At this point, (with a lot of prayer) I have decided to let it go and NOT continue to worry about it constantly as the worrying isn't doing me or my embies any good.  I'm keeping busy and taking everyone's advice about pampering myself:)  

I've also decided to follow teacher422's lead and NOT take a HPT before my Beta on Monday.  From reading everyone's posts, they seem to give mixed results and are not always an indicator of what the Beta test is going to say.  

I wish you lots of baby dust and a BFP!  
Hiya Am on 2wwk and it's drinving me mad ! lol Am wondering if anyone can tell me when the drugs are out yr system i.e when ur boobs stop hurting due to that rather than the chance of being pregnant would be a grate help pls

Wishing you all the look in the world
Here is how my blood tests went: My first beta  was 7 days past my 5d fet and it was 24. I had another two days later and it was 75. Five days later it was 900, and 5 more days past that it was 6,273!

Hang in there!!..Yours can still grow by leaps and bounds!! When is your next test?
Thanks for the well wishes!!  I'm hoping my numbers go up (fingers crossed) since my dr was concerned my numbers were too low.  My next beta is 4/6. I'm going to keep myself busy, and do things to make me happy so I don't think about it as much.  I know that it's out of my hands at the moment.

ecosse:  I stopped the cramping and the sore boobs for a little while and thought I would get my period (though the dr says the PIO shots will delay your period) too.  I was all ready to accept the inevitable when the dr called to confirm the pregnancy so try not read into anything.  The only way to confirm it is with a blood test.  The waiting was torture (still is) but I'm trying to go with positive thoughts and have tried to stay as calm as I can at work.  With 27 fifth graders it's been a challenge for sure!! But I know it's what I need to do to keep me healthy.

I hope to hear more of everyone's stories, and that we can all get what we want!
Hello Ladies
Im currently on my 2nd day after my Mar 29 (3d tfr). This is my first IVF at the age of 42 after 3 failed IUIs.  I had 12 follicles - after HMG injections and orgalutran they retrieved 7 follicles on Sat Mar 26 (day 11).  I was getting worried bcuz my Est was getting very high (around7000).  7 became 5 suitable for ICSI of which only 3 made it to transfer.  Embryos were an 8cell GradeA, 6cell GradeB and an 8cell GradeC.  Does anybody know of anyone over 42 who succeeded on their first try?  Do my embryos at transfer look ok? I'm scheduled for my Pregnancy test on April 10. This wait is gg to be hard.  

Baby dust to all !
I just had my embryo transfer two days ago (March 28) and although it is the 4th ivf cycle I did not recall the cramping the other times. Am relieved to hear that it is a very common and potentially good sign! My first ivf cycle resulted in a pregnancy. We heard the heartbeat at 6 wk, went back in at 10 wk and to our shock and horror it had "arrested development". We've done 2 more since with no luck and this is our first using an egg donor. We fly out tomorrow for vacation so I am now a little worried to fly after hearing some of the opinions. It's just such a crazy, anxious time but I am trying to stay rely positive. So great to hear so many of your stories.
Good Morning All,
I had my second BETA test yesterday and my number was 769. I was soo happy..I just want those numbers to keep going up...

Maestrapenn: Im sure with teaching that many students your next beta test will be here before you know it..u will be more then occupied with those kids...hahahaha...Im so happy for you....im just happy for everyone that has a Positive...we go through so much! :)
I'm so excited for you both, that's awesome news!

I have my Beta on Monday and am refraining from taking an HPT; I'm going to try and just wait for the blood test on Monday.  I still feel like AF is coming, but nothing yet (I'm 9 days pt).  I'm keeping myself busy and otherwise occupied to try and keep my mind off of everything, and it's helped.

Thanks for your updates; they give me hope!
HI,
I was the same way...I had a 5dt and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days after i had very bad cramps, and would always cringe when going to the bathroom for fear of seeing something i dont want to see.. then I started testing and started getting positives...Wishing you lots of luck!!
YEAAAAAA!!!!....Congrats on the rising beta numbers! Keep being positive!!!...

BFP'S to everyone!!!
Thank you for your betas! That actually makes me feel a little better if yours started out at 24... of course mine was on 10dp5dt, but who knows. My spotting seems to have completely stopped so I'm hoping everything is ok. I go back on Sunday for a second beta, so I just have to make it through today and tomorrow. Of course I took another HPT this morning and the line was lighter than yesterday so that has me totally freaked out. My DH gets so mad at me for continuing to take HPTs cause I'm driving myself crazy but I just can't help myself. Does anyone know if its possible to have two implant and then maybe have bleeding from losing one but the other stays okay? Thats what I keep telling myself was the reason for the red bleeding I had the other day... I just want this pregnancy to be ok so bad. Ugh, this waiting is aweful!!
Congrates to you
May god bless you & for the days coming

today is my 11th day after ET & i did hcg urine test today morning, turned out negative.

good luck to all of you
hi, every one i am new here, i had embroy transfer on 23 march and yesterday evening spotting came in i am really worried about that, becasue i already felt i am prg. because i have son from ivf and we had 3 frozen ones left, drs. transfer 2 please everyone pray for me and why is spotting?
Good Luck on Monday! Try to stay busy, or watch lots of funny movies.  
hello, Noreen

mee too had ET on 23 march & i had a little brown spotting & i check my doctor, she said this is normal. if it increases, then you have to check with your doctor. But soptting is normal, it will disappear in few days.

When is your BETA test??
Hi, Sony thank u for your responce, my pregnancy test will be on 7 april, what is BETA, is nthat prg.test?and now you are pregnant ,,,
thanks Noreen
My beta test is also on 7th April.
hi everyone my ivf was on 3/23 my blood test was 7 days later the nurse said my progesteron level was 40 and it was good. well i havent been feeling good my stomach hurst and its not like my period is a diffrent feeling i called my doctor they said if it hurst alot to call them on monday they my see me. i took pregnacy test and came back positive but i'm worried what if something is wrong or if the baby is in one of my tubes can that be possible? i feel like if i worked out alot or like if i have a ball of hair inside me.
ok
Some thing happened yesterday.
I had very had cramp & a pain like i will be having my period soon. Also there a pink discharge with blood spot on it.
Today the discharge is red like the period red.

does any one know what is happening ?????
today i was having red bleeding like period red.
by afternoon little flow strated & then it seems period started
i have checked with my doctor, she wated to do some test & then we will start all over again, a fresh start is really needed for me.
I just wanted to let you know, that I just had my transfer on 3/31. I feel exactly the same way,..not crampy, but nauseas and achy. I actually described it to my husband as if you worked your abs for a long time, and at times like a burning feeling.  My lower back is achy too. I wish us both luck!
I had my  embryo transfer five days ago and have been feeling cramping sometimes like AF cramps but other times more pinchy if that makes sense. Not sure what the "real" reason is but I like to believe it's implantation. Good luck and hang in there!
Hi, dont worry everything will be good again,my prayer with you.
Thank you all for all your support

I prayed for all you ladies last night and I will keep doing it until we all get positive results.  One thing i like is the we have each other for support and we are not alone.
Please keep me post it.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
I had my third Beta test today, and it went from 769 from last Thursday to 3080 today. I have my first ultrasound Monday at 9am. I am just soo excited...I cant wait to see whats inside..hahahaaha...Best of Luck, and lots of baby dust to everyone!!
CONGRATS on the growing beta numbers! I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday! I'm starting back with acupuncture tomorrow, the focus is to prevent a miscarriage! Acupuncture has always been very relaxing for me!
I'm new here and it's also my first IVF.
They were able to retrieve 3 eggs (2 follicles were "empty") and only one fertilized.
I had my transfer on Sunday (4/3) and my doc wasn't happy because of one good embryo only, but he also said that the one we were working with was 8 cell perfect grade ...
Did anyone have 3rd day transfer with only one good embryo and got pregnant?
I'm almost 39 by the way, one miscarriage in 2004. My blood pregnancy test: 04/15....
I'll keep you all in my prayers!
My Beta test yesterday was negative, so our first attempt at IVF was not successful.  I'm trying to focus on the fact that it seems like it takes a lot of people multiple attempts at IVF before they get pregnant.  We should be able to try again in June, so I will be looking forward to that.  

I'll be praying for and wishing everyone lots of luck!!  
I’m sorry to hear it was negative but keep thinking positive. Tomorrow is my beta I’m so nervous. This is my 3rd ivf. Soo good luck on your next one.
I sorry that this cycle did not work out for you. June is right around the corner, so continue to keep your head up! I really admire your strength and determination! Thanks for ALL the positive support that you have given to us all!!!!!!!

Keep it up and keep in touch!
Thanks for your support.  Finding this group has been such a blessing.  Being able to read everyone's stories and thoughts and knowing I'm not alone is a huge comfort.  With lots of prayer and my DH's incredible strengh and support, I'm doing alright and trying to focus on June now.    

miracle03-I will be praying that you have a BFP Beta today!!  

I'll definitely keep you all updated on things!
Good luck on your test today! Hoping for great numbers for you. Ours is tomorrow and I cannot wait! Hoping and praying for good things for ALL of us!
I had my ultrasound today and the heartbeat and size of my baby are normal! I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant today! It is so surreal to say that! I am still trying to be cautiously optimistic. I know that this is still a very fragile situation and that everyday is a blessing!!  

Take care All and BFP's for everyone!!
That is wonderful news!!  I am so excited for you!
hello everyone just got my results and i'm pregnant.

just have faith miracles do happen. good luck to all
I'm sorry to hear about your negative.  I found out last week I was pregnant and now I'm not! My numbers didn't go up so my 1st attempt has failed too!  I'm upset but I'm not going to let it discourage me.  We're going to try in May!  Good luck...

I'm sorry to hear some sad news ...but also happy that some of you got pregnant recently. It makes me hopeful and stronger - that you can survive one or even few failed attempts and still fight, hope, believe and finally have your dreams come true...

Good luck to all of you
My beta:04/15
hey Ladies.....I had my transfer on Monday.  We transferred 4 8 celled, high grade embryos.  I just turned 40 in March so that is the reason for the 4.  This is my 4th IVF which the 1st one resulted in my 4 year DD.  They also did AH so I am hoping that helped too.  My husband has a micro y deletion which cause him to only have a few sperm which he had a great sample this time.  Our last time at a different clinic he had none on the day of retrieval which was devastating.  They actually used some immature cells and they did fertilize my eggs which was weird but no pregnancy.  I'm glad I found this site because it is so hard to go through this 2ww!!  I pray for BFP's for everyone!!
Hi All

im new here. this is my second IVF. today 7/4/11 i had my 5day blastocyst transfer. i have my HCG blood test on 16th of April. im so scared. im not sure what i should be feeling. im so nervous and have been praying all day. Best of luck to everyone.
Thanks for all your support.

miracle03...I am SOOO happy for you!  That is truly wonderful news.  I will say prayers that they are super sticky ones and you have a very uneventful nine months.

maestrapenn...I'm so sorry about your news.  I think getting a positive only to lose it may be worse than just getting the negative to begin with.  I'm with you though, I'm upset and had another good cry last night, but I'm NOT going to let it discourage me and I am going to try again as soon as the RE says we can...late May or early June.
this 2 week wait is horrile. :(
i wish everyone the very best of luck.
I know how you feel, I have mine on 04/15 and can't sit still.
That's why I'm sitting in front of my computer and trying to gain some more strength and peace
I admire your determination and strength. We are almost same age and I know for me it's now or never - high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve and my husband's sperm is not the best quality anymore.
Hang in there, I will keep my fingers crossed!
me too.. i have been reading all the comments in this forum for the past 2 days. its so great to hear about everyones' experiences and to know what eveything is going through.
Hi all!  I'm almost to my 2ww so I thought I would hop onto this forum.  I had my egg retrieval yesterday and they got 16 eggs.  I have to wait till 3 to find out how many fertilized.  I should have the transfer either Saturday or Monday.  Since some of you just went through this, did any of you get nauseous and bloated after the retrieval?  I was up several times last night throwing up and that wasn't on my list of symptoms to expect.  My poor abdomen is so sore today.  Did anyone else experience this?  Just wanted to say hello and I'll be joining you all soon in the LONG 2ww.
Luck to everyone!!!
Im sorry your test was negative. Stay strong and positive. I went through IVF 4 times before I got a positive. June will be here before you know it.
Hi, welcome:-)
16 eggs - wow! Good luck with fertilizing.
I've had nausea before retrieval ( I think high estrogen level was at fault)
and after ER I was sore and....wait, I remember now, I got nauseous from
the anesthesia.
2 days afterwards started cramping  and it's ongoing.
My nurse says it's normal though - it's not uterus, but the ovaries shrinking and healing..
good news today....2  of  my embies made it to freeze!   at  least that is a bit  of  comforting news.
Good Afternoon All,
I got my 4th beta test and my numbers went up to 12335, frm 3080 on Monday. I'll have first ultrasound monday and then ultrasound for the heartbeat the week on the 18th, then they will release me to my regular OBGYN. I was so happy for this good news...Good Luck to everyone, and lots of baby dust!!
Thanks for your support.  It gives me GREAT hope knowing it has taken so many of you 3 or more tries at IVF to get pregnant!  I'm taking this time to switch to a new RE (I liked the old one but he was quite far from my home and work).  The new one is closer and comes HIGHLY recommended by three different people I've met who all have healthy babies now, and it took all of them more than 2 IVF attempts to get pregnant.  Knowing that and the fact that my ovaries are still producing lots of follicules makes me feel like we have a chance!  Me and DH have an appt with the new RE next Tues, so hopefully we'll leave with a new game plan for the 2nd IVF try!!

Btw...how long did it take AF to visit after you stopped your progesterone injections?  It's been 4 days and nothing yet. Never thought I'd want for AF to come so badly.
Hi everyone, I am back on this forum after not being on for about 2 years. 2 years ago we got pregnant with our twin boys which were a 3dt. They were able to retrieve 22 eggs in total, we transferred 2 (8 cell) and had 11 good enough to freeze.  I started with HPT on about the 7dpt and got light pink lines (used first response). At 10dpt I had spotting. I was totally freaked out. Our nurse said it was because of the implantation. Needless to say, we now have 2 beautiful 18 month old boys who were actually 7 weeks early.

Now for the current state. We decided that we wanted to go the fertility route about 2 weeks ago after trying to conceive for 10 months. Our DR recommended us thawing our embryos. We did genetic testing this time around for sex selection as my husband has 5 boys (our twins and 3 from previous marriage). We didn't realize we would have to go to the blastocyst stage if we wanted to do the genetic testing. 10 embryos survived the thawing process. They sent the cells from day 3 embryos and had 3 girls out of the bunch. On my transfer day (4/2), only 2 girls had made it to the blastocyst stage. All of the boys and other girl stopped progressing. We transferred 2 5dpt girls even though I was scared to death to get pregnant again with twins. I had a horrible pregnancy the last go around. My BETA is on 4/12 (10pt). I had a lot of cramping on 2dpt and 3dpt. I was super nauseous last night and some today. I had a little spotting that barely showed up on the toilet paper. I went ahead and took a HPT and it was negative. I know it is only 5dpt but scared to death that I am not pregnant. This is killing me. Consciously I know it was to early to test but another part of me says that I am not pregnant. If we aren't pregnant this go around then we will have to wait another year to do a fresh cycle. I seriously feel like I am going crazy right now..
hi all

im on 2dpt from a 5dt, i have some cramping on and off. is this normal? also, im scared about sneezing and coughing. everytime i sneeze and cough i freak out and think i might of done some damage. has anyone felt the same?
:))))))))
I'm laughing only because I pretend to be cool in front of my DH, but when I'm alone and I sneeze or go to the restroom and have to...well, push, I can't help but wonder if it's safe;-)
I think it is and we all get paranoid from time to time (especially with high level of hormones in our bodies)...
About the cramps - I had them too, they actually stopped today ( 4 days after 3dt).
My nurse said it's normal to have cramping.
Hang in there!
Thanks for that Juana, i thought i was going crazy for a bit.
are you by any chance on progesterone pessaries? im taking them 3 times a day and i wonder if they are working because i feel as soon as i put them in the pessarie starts to leak.
No, I'm on injections.
But I've read on different forum that it's quite normal, too - I just don't remember when and where I read it....
Maybe somebody else will know better, I just don't know from my experience (which is by the way very small:-))))
Take care,
Joanna
Hello ladies! Before iI begin, I would like to send my sympathy for those who were unsuccessful this month and congrats to the PFP's. Whatever the outcome, God has a plan for each and everyone of us at different timing.                                                     Did anyone have a transfer done on 4/05? I would love to hear your symptoms. I am a 32 woman who is new to this forum and yearning for some emotional support with this 2ww! Transfered 2 grade A and 1 grade B embryos on 3rd day of retieval-  I am currently on progesterone oil injection and suppositories, Lovenox injection,Amoxicillin,medrol,folic acid, and prenatal vitamins. My stomach feels very tight and bloated and cramping, and have this unexplainable feeling in abdomen area. These symptoms can be confusing because of the medication
Hello

welcome! i know exactly how you feel. i had my 5dt yesterday 7/4/11. Im currenty on Presesterone Pessaries. I have on and off cramps, my stomach is very bloated, and i feel heavy and full. Im hoping this is a good sign that the embryo is implanting. But then again this could be from all the medications iam on and just got off. When is your HCG test?

Best of Luck :)
Good to see another newcomer:-) I count myself of course.
I see we all have similar symptoms - probably because of the meds and procedure.
When it comes to implantation, I've read one doctor's comment that after 3dt there is 4 days "wait period", on the fifth day the embryo "sheds" and then for another 3 days it's implanting.
After 5dt the whole process is 2 days shorter.
If it's true, my embryo was shedding today:-)
i just rang the embryologist and found out that they were not able to freeze any of my embroys!! :(:( apparently none of them were able to reach that full blastocyst stage. WHY couldnt they freeze them earlier when they are just embryos????? i dont understand???

:(
hello ... im new in this forum....i had my et on sat day. its been 7 days. yesterday i had spotting bright red once.  today again.my boobs were sore till yesterday now its gone... im so much worried.dont know wht to do.this is my first ivf nd dont have any frozen embryo even.my blood test is on wednesday, cant wait... situation is killing me.. my dh is caring me a lot, giving me huge support but wht im giving him?
You are giving him your willingness and love and sacrifice...
Guys can give us emotional support, but it's you who takes shots, goes through er, et and then waiting and confusion....
If it has been 7 days, there is a big chance that what you experienced was implantation bleeding.
Try to stay positive and calm, stress is not baby's favorite:-)
Good luck, let us know how you feel tomorrow
I'm sorry to hear that.
I think they wait til day 5 because 3-day embryo wouldn't survive freezing and then thawing process. I didn't have any for freezing so I'm counting on this perfect one transferred on Sunday.....
me too :( we both need a miracle
Hi everybody,

I have been reading all your comments and it gives me a lot of hope and strength to go thru my ivf procedure. This is my 1st time and I am very excited but at the same time a bit nervous cause I have 3 big follies sizes 17 ,16 and 15  rest are 11.5 , 11 and 3 small. My retrieval will hopefully be on 04/12/11 and i hope the other small follies catch up. Does anybody know if the follies keep growing even after the hcg injection ??how big should a follicle be to have a egg?

I keep all of you in my prayers , May God bless us all with little angels :)