how many days after embryo transfer will i get pregnancy symptoms
when am i going to feel iam pregnant?is there any sign i can have to know it succeded before time of testing?iam realy wondering so many questions after embryo transfer,2days ago was my embies transfer&feel nothing,iam wondering can i get BFN after IVF ,is it possible to have this or i must have positive&if they die i have miscarriage,any 1 can help me in this?
Hi girls...just an update...I have been testing every day since wednesday, which was 5dpt, which were showing negative to me. However, today when I went to take another test, I picked up the one from yesterday and there was a faint line that showed up. Then I dug out Wednesday out of the trash, yes..I am going that crazy...lol...and that test had a very faint line. Then I took a test tonight and as it showed up it was a darker line!!! The test I am taking is from a hospital where my girlfriend works. It's called OSOM HCG TEST. I ran to the store immediately and bought an ept and it came up negative. I don't understand...soooo confused!!!! I go on Monday for my Beta...but this is so stressful!!! I am going to try again tomorrow on the ept test with my morning urine. I have been testing in the evening. Any thoughts???

Some symptoms...very crampy, moody, and wierd taste in my mought. A little sick to my stomach this afternoon.

Uggg...this waiting game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha, good luck tomorrow.  I can't believe you didn't POAS!  I hope I can be that strong but I doubt it.

Natty,
Your FMU is the best urine to use.  If you did it this afternoon, your HCG might not be strong enough to register yet.  Try it again with FMU.

SSBD to all!  I am on day 3.  No real symptoms so far but still staying positive :)

Keep me posted!
Samantha i wish you the best of luck! I have a question for you, if you dont mind, if you dont want to talk about it then you dont have to. My question is the 2 other times you m/c were they anything that told you did? did you feel diffrent? I am sorry i know its not the best topic, but i am 5 weeks 5 days  with my first ivf try and i  worrie all the time! i even have nightmares about it! i just want to know if their is something i should look for or stay away from. Thank you
Thanks so much for your story.  I did my transfer- 3Day last Saturday- 9/26....so it's been 8 days.  I took a HPT on day 5- yes...very anxious and it came up negative.  I was completely bummed...but then I read your post.  Thank you...your giving me hope!!

Hello Ladies, good news my BETA was 127 and I am pregnant!  I FEEL LIKE I WON THE LOTTERY.  I am going to take it day by day and enjoy every second of my joy.  Back tomorrow for 2nd BETA test.  Feels awesome!  3rd times a charm.

maxwellrocks- thanks for the kind words, stay positived and let me know how you make out.

Diana702- I don't mind talking about it, but there truly is no sign that I can give you.  They were a complete surprise.  I will tell you to remain calm and stop thinking negatively.  The second one was bad for me because I never wanted to believe I was really pregnant in some ways I blamed myself because I was so negative and I couldn't enjoy being pregnant because I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I know it's impossible to try and rid yourself of all concerns but you must be positive.  Try talking yourself out of negatgive thoughts.  I read the book the power of positive thinking before I went for this cycle and it truly helped and guided me to a wonderful place.  I am here if you ever need to chat.  Remember be calm and happy you have a baby in your belly : )
WOO HOO!  Congrats!
Samantha Congrats! I am so happy for you! Your right i need to think positive! its just i am so scared! i want this baby so bad!! I am scared to get attached! i am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant i keep telling my self that once i am 3 months i will be able you really breath and relax!!! I keep having nightmares! and at times cant sleep at night!!! I know that i am blessed to have a a baby in my belly i just want to keep it that way! I know it may sound silly but i cant help it! I know God is good. That he will take care of me and my little baby. Thank you for your time Samantha, its just hard to talk to family since they havnt gone thru it!!! Again Congrats to you and your hubby!!
Hi everyone! My name is Tara, this is my 3rd time with Ivf , getting 1st HCG test tomorrow.  Just wanted to say thanks for your postings, my 1st pregnancy was an ectopic and 2n was a chemical, but your positive thoughts really help put me in a better frame of mind, and its nice to hear that cramping is normal
Good Luck with your HCG!
Hi girls...just updating you...today was my beta and it came back positive! My number was on the lower end...only 25, but it's only day 10 and they didn't seem overly concerned. I am taking it easy and being cautious. Hopefully it will double by Wednesday...trying to stay positive!!! We are so excited! I will keep you posted!

xoxo
Congrats!
Thanks girl!! I am hoping it stays positive!! How are you doing??

xoxo
Hi I am good!  7 days today and counting.  Trying hard not to POAS again and wait for the beta but I don't know if I can make it LOL!
I had my first 5-day elective single embryo IVF/ICSI transfer last Friday 10/2 and it's only been 4 days!  My first beta test isn't until next Thursday which will be 13 days after my transfer date.  I'm only 28 years old and I already have a 3yr. old son therefore my doctor felt this was my best option.  I'm patiently waiting for all the same symptoms I had my first pregnancy but still nothing.  I did have a trigger shot 36 hours prior to my ER which was on 9/27.  Would it be too early to test sometime this weekend?  
Hi zeta...it's way too early, but I know you are excited. You can try testing tomorrow, and then continue wach day and see if lines show up, darker, etc. But I think you should try and atleast wait until Sunday. I tested the following Saturday after my transfer, and it showed negative, then Sunday it was positive!! I went Monday, and my bldwk was also positive. Your may show up earlier if you have higher beta numbers. I know it's difficult, but hang in there!! I had a terrible taste in my mouth and was sick to my stomach at night..pay attention to physical signs..maybe that will help...but everyone is so different! My girlfriend had zero signs and was pregnant with twins!! Good Luck!!!!!!

Maxwell...Best of luck...relax and keep positive thoughts!!! The waiting is so hard...and as you can see in my previous posts...I was for sure thinking it didn't work until the beta day got closer. Hang in there..I have a good feeling for you!!!

Please pray my numbers double!! Thanks girls! You are all in my thoughts!!! xoxo
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm 27 Dh 38. This is our first ivf . Had 4 embryos transfered on friday. they were all grade 2/B. I've been having menstrual like cramping for the past few days and to day I got so nauseous during dinner I almost puked. I go in on monday for an hcg test but I'm so anxious I can't sleep. Is nausea and cramping a positive sign?..we had one IUI done in april which ended in an ectopic. I had cramping 2 weeks before AF was due so I knew right away I was pregnant...I just don't want to get my hopes up in vain...:(....help!!!
I also want to add that we had assisted hatching and icsi for all embryos. I read assisted hatching increases the changes of pregnancy and the possibility of an earlier implantation.
hi

good luck and thank u for the motivational words, sometimes reading these forums, i feel like i belong to a family who can share information and help one another, we cant seem to have the courage to ask the docs, but the ladies on this forum are the best medical persons to ask, as we are going thru it personally. I am 35, 1st IVF, 2 fertilized embroyos done thru ivf and 3 thru GIFT...cramping and spotting now, day 12 of my wait, blood test on 12 oct 2009...worried that i am miscarrying, i m on 16 days bed rest, should i take a home preg test...doc put me on cyklokapron to stop bleeding...any advice anyone??? durban , south africa
Hi my new support group....
Okay, I transfered 11 days ago and all my HPT's are negative.  I am soooo bummed!!!!  tomorrow I go in for blood work, but I'm already preparing myself...since I keep seeing only 1 line on the HPT.  Has anyone still had a neg HPT before day 12 and still be pregnant??  
Hi Hopefull, Good luck with you Beta. After my transfer i had a lot of cramps at one point i called my doctor crying to tell him that i was going to get my period he told me to relax and that it could be because they were implanting! which they did i am now 6weeks 2 days, so in my  case cramping was good!!! Best  of luck to you and your hubby!