Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 8401-8481 comments:
no, I am not taking any supplements during my 2WW - all my levels looked great this time.  Will see what the blood test says tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

It's great that you were able to get away during your 2ww - I bet it did make the time go by much quicker!
In this journey I don't count anything out. I did not have cramping or spotting until 2 days after I had bfp because they say that the little one can still be settling in at that time. I am almost 23 weeks now. Keep us posted and wishing you lots of luck
Well, Got another BFN yesterday :0( It is so frustrating!!

We are taking a break this next month, and I am going in for a Sonohysterogram to see if I have a septum on my uterus that may need to be removed. While I am freaked out about possible surgery (the only surgery I have ever had was my wisdom teeth removal), I am kinda hoping that they find something. At least we would have a possible answer for why I am not getting pregnant, and a solution for it!

I am very grateful for my RE, she too went through infertility issues and knows exactly what I am going through.

My DH is heading out of town for work at the end of April for 6 weeks, so we are going to use that time for the surgery, if needed, and recovery. Then start back up with trying in June.
What is Sonohysterography (Ultrasound of the Uterus)?

View larger with caption

Normal Hysterosonogram

View larger with caption

Abnormal Hysterosonogram

Ultrasound imaging, also called ultrasound scanning or sonography, involves the use of a small transducer (probe) and ultrasound gel to expose the body to high-frequency sound waves. Ultrasound is safe and painless, and produces pictures of the inside of the body using sound waves. Ultrasound examinations do not use ionizing radiation (as used in x-rays). Because ultrasound images are captured in real-time, they can show the structure and movement of the body's internal organs, as well as blood flowing through blood vessels.

Ultrasound imaging is a noninvasive medical test that helps physicians diagnose and treat medical conditions.

Sonohysterography, also known as saline infusion sonography, is a special, minimally invasive ultrasound technique. It provides pictures of the inside of a woman's uterus.

A Doppler ultrasound study may be part of a sonohysterography examination.

Doppler ultrasound is a special ultrasound technique that evaluates blood as it flows through a blood vessel.
I have had that done a couple of times and its should not be an invasive procedure. I have mild cramps and took a Tylenol and was fine after. Good luck. They did find out I had some polyps and they were removed by surgery 3 weeks later. Good luck and keep us posted!
Had  my sonohysterogram Wednesday and everything looked good. My RE said that it looks like I may have a arcuate uterus (just a slight dip at the top).
She is going to have another MD look at it, just to double check.

While I am relieved that I probably don't need surgery, I kinda wished they found something that would explain why I am not getting pregnant so we could fix it.

We are going to take a couple months off (DH is leaving town for a while for work), and then consult with Seattle about IVF. I really, really hope that we get pregnant before it comes to that, but we will do whatever we have to for a baby.
Ware having to go the IVF route now, after 5 attempted IUIs. Does anyone know of any books about IVF (with ideas of what can help the process) that they recommend?  
I don't, but I will be talking to an reproductive endocrinologist who deals with IVF later today. I will ask for some book recommendations.
I hope you get answers soon. I have went through so much in 10 years! over 10 failed iui's along with other countless procedures, miscarriages, preterm labors etc....We wanted to do IVF but at the time dh was laid off and in Michigan no insurances assist with ivf just iui's. Keep me posted. They say acupuncture is good before IVF it prepares your uterus Keep me posted
Hi there........thank u so much for showing some rays of hope. i had my first iui this month. today is my 13th day post iui. feeling some symptoms of pregnancy but i think that is progestone's effect. i am not being social these days due to excessively bloated stomach, still praying for something positive. my home preg. test was -ve yesterday.
Hello all ,

I am doing great and hope all of you are doing great and we will have a positive form someone here soon,
after the second IUI , my family doctor said that being nervous, stressed out because of these procedure and drinking so much caffeine will cause of negative pregnancy, So i had a break and yesterday  visited a great iridology doctor and he told me everything is fine and just my husband need to work out to activate his mortality and he will fix my L5 on my back which will help me also, so will tell you the result in a month when I do the procedure with him , cross finger for a positive pregnancy result
Went in for my consult with the RE today. Looks like my uterus is somewhere between being arcuate and having a septum. I will be going in for a hysteroscopy probably next week so they can check it out and see if anything needs to be cut.

After that my DH and I decided to try naturally in June and July since we are gong on vacation and I want to have a real, stress free, vacation.
Wishing you lots of luck! Keep me posted on your progress. I love it when you get a diagnosis so they will know which way to go. They gave me a c section date of 7/8.
Had my hysteroscopy yesterday. My RE said she ended up splitting my septum and placing a balloon in for a week. She said everything looks nice and flat now :)

Not a bad experience overall. Don't remember any of it since I was under general anesthesia, and the wake up was pretty quick and easy. Some bleeding and cramping now, but nothing more than a standard AF.

Go back in next week to get the balloon removed and she said she has some pictures for me. Anxious to see what my uterus looks like now. :) Going to find out then when we can start BD again (hoping for June). Sure hope this was a big part of our unsuccessful IUI's.
By the way, this balloon catheter *****!! I get it out Wednesday morning and can not wait!!!
Hi Everyone..
i had my first IUI done on 9thMay'13,but we got a couple of hours late to collect the washed semen sample and just worried whether it will work this time??? today on 29th May ,4 day past my period date, i still have got no period even after getting all period symptoms like cramping and fatigue.pls advise
Glad things went better than anticipated! Im sure when the balloon is out you will have some relief!

All: I have 40 days left before my scheduled c-section. The next u/s is on 6/10 I will be 33 weeks then!
Please don't spiral down.  I rely on all of you ladies strength and positive out looks and support .  I never reply only read but you made me want to reach out. Know there are women of all age groups ( I'm 42) trying to become mothers.  This has been the most psyche destroying experience but I still have hope.  All because you women share your experiences good, bad or indifferent.  My heart bleeds every time you do not receive the news we all so desperately want. We all feel your pain and know what you have/ are going through.  Please, please try and stay positive.  My hope lies in each of you....

4ivf - failures. Went through life savings $
1iui- 6/7/13. 7 days post iui. I am hoping this will not be a heartbreak
Good luck Hun!
Ill be praying for you
Did any one get there period there first iui and still was pregnant I was  suppose to get my pregnany test Friday but got my period today please help :(
is it a normal period??? maybe implantation bleeding? Good luck
After reading everyones post etc. I just want you ladies to know that you are not alone. We don't know God's timing,  but he is good and never makes a mistake at anything he does. I came to a point in my life were I was so frustrated and heart broken I almost gave up. I prayed that God would take the want from me so I wouldn't hurt so bad. But in order to get a true miracle,  you have to go through a hard test,!. If God wasn't planning on giving you your miracle he wouldn't have put in your hearts. Its easy to say don't give up but when you have experienced many upsets it can be very challenging. But im telling you please don't give up because your babies will come. God bless you all and losts of baby dust blessings
hello to everyone,

I am new on this site, and am really really desperate for any help.
A little bit about my self, I am married 7 years now and  i have had 2 previous miscarriages. Have been diagnosed with Poly cystic ovaries.
Doc in UK say they cannot investigate cause of miscarriage until a 3rd miscarriage is confirmed. its really depressing as i don't know the cause for the miscarriages. i am currently over weight and have been since the first preg, trying really hard to loose but just no hope. Doc at fertility clinic in uk will not see me until i loose weight.
first preg - Clomid - miscarriage at 9 weeks (may 2009)
second preg - Naturally conceived, miscarried at 6 weeks. (june 2012)

Currently in tanzania for work purposes with Hubby and seeing the best gyn ive so far heard off here. He put me on Letrozole for the first 3 months, nothing happened :(, next put me on clomid from day 2-7, then day8,9,10 was given inj fsh, day 11 & 13 had u/s to check sizes, same day found that i was ready so was injected with GONADOTROPHIN, Next day had an IUI done (29.06.2013), it was very painful, (not sure why, maybe because of the forcep) worse than my period cramps.doc said pain should wear off and it did after 1day.
Today is the 9th day after my IUI and ive been having pains on the left side and my boobs feel sore.(about 3days now) what could be happening?? ive read through the forum, but im confused! please please help. ;(

happy for all the BFP and for all those that are trying, i wish and pray for the best.

sending lots of baby dust to all.xx

I had my first IUI on July 3rd, and can relate to the pain.  I had quite a bit of bleeding (I would not call it spotting), but when I called, they said to monitor it.  It really only was heavy for 2 days, but I spotted for a couple more.  Needless-to-say, my hopes aren't too high, even though everything seemed to go well leading up to the IUI.  I also read that the cervix can be scratched during the procedure to cause bleeding, but it did not feel right.  I took Femera days 3-7 , with an Ovidrel trigger shot.

So far, I feel fine, no symptoms, and I think we are so sensitive to every change or feeling in our body while going through this journey, that it's difficult to relax.  Then of course, you have everyone telling you to relax!  Everything seems to change- no intense exercise, glass of wine, hot baths....all the things that help me relax.  And it changes without our wishes coming true yet.  But somehow, keeping that goal in mind is what can keep us positive, with a little, okay a TON, of strength.

I replied because as I read through these threads, I've never seen one so recent.  Sending my prayers your way, and maybe you can update me if you like.
Thank you so so much for your reply, I didn't think anyone would reply. it's good to have any encouragement from anywhere.
Have you had any previous pregnancies similar to mine?(if you like you can tell me about)

Yes i will keep you updated, if you like you could also do the same.
fingers crossed.. Trying to be positive.
Im about 6 days away from my periods so waiting to see whats coming my way!

Pray the best comes your way.
I have not had nany pregnancies so far, and it hurts my heart to hear that any of us miscarry.  I've been with my husband for 8 years now, and we are so anxious... It seems like everyone around us is having babies so easily, and it IS so nice to find a friend and a sounding board.  I had a laparoscopy for Endo in May, and I hope my cycles are normal enough to track.  I should be about 8 days away from my period, so we shall see!  

All the luck and my fingers will stay crossed for you!
hello again, i had a laproscopic drilling done in 2011  and the doc said i should be able to conceive, but i dint, then last year i conceived naturally, and was over the moon, but soon lead to a miscarriage as i was bleeding.. it was horrible. as i desperately wanted the doc to help me, all the nurse said was "if its not meant to happen, it wont", i was shattered.  yes i agree to the fact that other women around us tend to have babies quickly. We just wonder whats wrong. The doc said we are both normal!! so i am not sure what it is! keeping positive :)

wish you all the best. :)
We too, are both normal, and fall under the unexplained infertility category.  So here we go with the IUI route.  

I will be checking in to find out how you're doing, and I am here for any venting that needs a healthy place to go!  I suppose there is nothing left to do but wait.

I was lucky enough to find a Fertility Yoga workshop a couple of weeks ago....the teacher is an RN, and showed us breathing and supported, poses that are good for stress and safe for the procedures we're having.  I have been practicing some of it when I start to feel panicked- maybe you can find some similar things online.

Hang in there and believe.
I just want to have some update here.
I saw my  iridology doctor and he fixed my L5 on my back and he says hopefully now I can ovulate , it is now just my husband mortality rate which is low and I don't know what to do , I am feeling great and for the first time I feel I have ovulated .... Hope we can hear good news here , I just wanna say that IUI process is very stressful and become pregnant need to be relax which these two are against each other in my opinion
Hello, sorry I've been away for a few days, I'm still waiting, do you have any news??my periods are due anytime now! Thanks for telling me about the yoga, I'll do some research and find out how I can join.

Praying for you

I am 13dpiui.when should I take preg test. This is my first iui. Pls pray for me to get +ve. I m married for 3 yrs

-Geethu
Hey ladies...just checking in....Things are going well. I had my staples removed yesterday that was a little painful but glad its over! Lauren had a dr appt Monday she is already 7 lbs 3 ounces and 20.5 inches..she is having a little drainage issue with her left eye...they think that the eye duct may be clogged but time should heal it. I am 30.8 lbs down since giving birth...thanks to my mom and her home cooked meals (lots of veggies), tons of water and breastfeeding. I will continue to check in as you all have been such a great support over the years. I uploaded new pics today too.
Hi Ladies -

After many failed IUI's, I have just completed my first IVF frozen cycle and I'm in the dreaded 2ww.  We transferred 2, 5day blasts on the 23rd.  I had dull achy cramps the following 2 days, and (TMI) I have had a very, let's say, upset stomach since 2dp transfer.  I don't think it is the meds, b/c they have not changed and I have been on them a couple of weeks now (Estogen, Progesterone and Lovenox).  Anyway is this a symptom of pregnancy?  I am overly tired, and have a dull headache the past few mornings upon waking - and I'm not dehydrated b/c I drink enough water to drown a cow.  I want to take a HPT, but am almost too nervous to do so.  Thoughts?
Ok - just got my first beta back from first round of IVF FET cycle - and I cannot believe I am typing these words...Positive!  Beta is 258 at 10dp5dt.  I am still in shock.  Still a long way to go - but I have never had a beta come back anywhere near this high before. Wow.  
God is so good! Congrats to you!
I had my 6th IUI on 6th August 2013 during IUI got little bleeding , and then dpost4 of IUI again there was little spot, what was that can any one let me  know? we are trying to conceive since 2yrs. all last 5 IUI was failed, and first time i got spot during IUI and aftre 4 days again there was spot, later nothing.
good luck to you....a little spotting after the iui can be normal....try and take it easy as we hope the little seed is trying to implant! Keep us posted
Congratulation my friend

I  am TTC and hope this month We get it but am nervous as I had a blood test and my TSH was high and my doctor change the dosage right away hope it did not effect my ovulation ,
My husband and I are told we are very fertile. and we have age on our side, me:30 him 38. we fall on unexplained f. I had my stimulation starting from day2 -d6 with clomid and menopur injection day 7 and 9. Had scan on day 6,8,9 to track follicle development. at day 9 my follicles measured 19mm and i was asked to take trigger shot by 11pm that evening and then iui at 36hours later. I felt myself ovulating 3times (shapr pain which means rupturing of the follicles to release eggs and this happened at intervals). Anyway i am on 2days after the iui and is set to do a test at 19days after the iui
I have been very depressed. On the 27th i had a follicular sonogram and was told i will ovulate in any moment. On the 28th around 2 AM i did the OPK and had a smiley face. I waited until 8 AM to make an appointment for my first iui, I was given a 4:30 PM appointment for the following day. I told the nurse it would be too late but she told me it's procedure. Now on the 28th around 1PM, i started feeling really bad cramps and lower back pain for approximately 2 hours and then everything stopped. I know it would be too late for iui on the 29th but my sister told me to have faith and just go for it, so i went. RE did a sonogram after the insemination and he told me next time to come in the same day i get the LH surge because this one was a total lost because the egg wasn't there. I've been sad ever since. I should have trusted my gut feeling and postponed it for the following month. Now i have to wait until October to try again. I had a myomectomy done last year and as a result my right tube is blocked due to scar tissue.
Hello everyone,

We have been trying from last one year for baby...
I had my 1st IUI on 16th Sep and have been called for Blood work on 1st Oct..

Hoping for Good news..
Hey Geethu84,

What was your report ?
Also had my first IUI on 16Sep and going in for checkup on 2Oct. So happy to find a forum like this -- hope & pray we get BFPs! :)
Hope we both get BFP.
All the Best.
Do let me know your report.
Hey ladies just checking...still praying for you all. Time is flying Lauren is now 12 weeks old! Please hold on to you faith and keep praying
Congratulations on your new baby girl!!!

My DH and I decided to take the summer off from fertility treatments. Had my hysteroscopy in May to resection my uterine septum, then took a nice vacation to the lower 48. We will be going in for another IUI in November, and start looking more into IVF. My DH just started a job on the north slope (northern part of Alaska) so he will only be home every other month during my fertile time. :0(

Hoping something works here soon. Seems like everywhere we look there is something about babies and pregnancy. Two of our really close friends are now pregnant along with 4 or 5 other friends, and while I am VERY happy for them...it is still really hard on us.
After we stopped trying to have kids for almost 2 years, we finally decided to do IVF. We transferred 3 embryo's Tuesday. We did assisted hatching and sperm injection into each embryo to increase our chances.

This morning my wife woke up and said that she doesn't feel any nausea or morning sickness that she should have 3 days later. Since she's a nurse, she's a strong person and knows what to expect from the process, but she told me that she's feeling depressed. I don't know what to say other than to stay positive. We're very blessed and I don't want to complain. If we don't have a successful IVF process, then we're just going to give up on having kids.
I guess God just wants it that way.
It irritates me when I hear so many people having abortions while others hope and pray to have a child that they can't wait to love.
Like most of you I have been trying for quite some time to get pregnant, seven years to be exact. I am 26 years old and have been married for a year and a half. Early on I turned to doctors for an IUI and had no success. I have always had irregular cycles and I don't always produce an egg. I just recently decided to start asking the doctors for help again. The first cycle of fertility meds over stimulated my ovaries and I had close to 10 eggs. So this month we lessened the dosage and I only produced one egg. So I am trying the IUI this month. Clomid (5-9) and an injectable shot CD12. I had my IUI performed on CD14. I felt no discomfort during or even after the procedure and still have had no discomfort and it is CD21. Other than the frequent urge to relieve my bladder there are no symptoms other than a white discharge (sorry if that is TMI). My doc is not requiring me to come back in at all unless I don't get pregnant.

This is the only post I was actually able to find that was still active and it definitely helps with feeling like I have no one who understands what I am going through.
I hope the best for everyone on the forum.  A feeling of Motherhood is so beautiful!  BEST OF LUCK.  I am also trying!
Lauren is almost 4 months old! Thanking God daily!!! Still praying for you all!
Starting another round of IUI today. Starting with 4 days of Letrizole, then on CD 7 and 9, I will get getting shots of menotropin (trying this instead of the follistim) then an ultrasound on the 17th to see if I need another injection, or if we are ready for the IUI.

This will be our 5th IUI total, but the 1st since my hysteroscopy in May for my septate uterus. My DH and I decided that we will try a few more rounds of IUI before moving on to IVF.
Hi all I am new here, I am 13 days PIUI and was intimate with my husband yesterday, after climax approximately 2hrs after I noticed I was bleeding, no pain though. Does this mean that I miscarried? I am so worried
Hi all I am new on here. I am on my fourth go of IUI this time with menopur and pregnal injections I am now day 11 and caved this morning and tested which was negative:( I have really sore boobs this time round and waves of nausea is this because of the drugs? I will test again Friday which will be day 14 but not building my hopes up x
Did you have good news, Lisa?  I just read this post.  We just had our third iui and I am currently in my tww.  Today is day 10.  Hope you got your BFP!
Got another BFN on Monday :0( We have decided to get things moving forward for IVF in Seattle, but plan on doing 2 more IUI's in the mean time. We were hoping to be more aggressive with this IUI round coming up, but AF showed up a bit early (we were trying to push it back a few days due to my DH working out of town). So this round will be without drugs, and hoping that the timing works out. If we don't have success with either of these last 2 rounds, we are planning on having the IVF done in April.
Hey Ladies just checking in. Lauren is now 5 months old and the joy of our lives. I see lots of bfn and disappointments please don't give up! Keep praying and keep your faith! If you need inspiration just read my story.
I am new to the site. I had my 1st iui on Thanksgiving (11/28/13) so today that makes me 13dpiui. I was told I should take a blood test on tomorrow but I am very nervous. I have a 15 year old son and have been wanting to have another child ever since but had PCOS and was way overweight. I was put on the progesterone suppositories last week because I was told my level was 7.2 and it needs to be over 10. Hoping I get the BFP I've been wanting for a long time.
Praying for all of you and hope this will be the site I can look to for answers. I see we are all in the same boat so I'm wishing you all the best and for myself too.
Hi Everyone,

Its my first time here on this site. I had my first IUI yesterday and I wanted to ask you all if anyone knows if its  good idea to wear high heels (3.5") and exercise (light). I wear heels to work all the time and I did not even think of switchign to flats from heels after my IUI. Does anyone know if its ok to wear heels and exercise>
I don't know about the heels, but my RE said that light exercise (keeping HR under 140 bpm) was okay as long as it is something that you have been doing. She said not to start any new exercise programs. I don't see how wearing heels would be a problem though...
I swear I have lived on this site and many others for the past few weeks, but have decided to share my story so that other first timers like myself can continue to hope big.  Here it goes.  I had my first IUI done on November 27.  From the moment that was done and during my entire 2WW I was cramping; I hadn't talked to anyone, but just assumed that was a good thing and that it had to mean that stuff was working.  Last week Tuesday I was officially out of my 2WW window, but since my husband was out of town, I had promised him I'd wait until he got back to test.  On Wednesday, 16dpiui, we decided we couldn't wait, so that night we did two tests.  With all the cramping, backaches, and several other symptoms I just knew the results would be good...2 BFNs.  My heart sank, but I told my husband I'd try again in the morning since levels are higher then, and that I'd get a blood test done no matter what the results were.  The next morning were 2 more BFNs.  I hadn't gotten my period, but that's been so normal to me, so I was heartbroken by these results.  I dreaded having to do the blood test because how could 4 tests be wrong?  I procrastinated and did the test in the afternoon.  Friday morning I got the results and it was a BFP!!  I guess I tested at home too soon.  Now comes my 3WW until my first US.  To everyone waiting, keep your heads up because if it can happen for me, it can definitely happen for you!
Just checking in and praying for you all still. Lauren is 6 months old and dealing with her first (nasty) cold.
Hello all....I've been searching high and low for a place that makes me feel comfortable enough to finally post and I'm so happy I found you all.

First and formost, I want to say God bless every person who is dealing with infertility.

I am very new to the iui community (having had our first iui 12 days ago), but am unfortunately familiar with infertility. I am 33 and hubby is 44. I have no biological children of my own, but hubby has two children from a previous marriage. We have been trying to get pregnant for what seems to be forever. I've had several HSGs done over the years (hubby is in military and it seems like every dr wants to see for himself) I've had 2 laparoscopies and 1 myomectomy..have stage 4 endometriosis and on top of all this....hubby has low sperm count due to a vasectomy reversal (but I'm not complaining....IT WORKED and he does have swimmers!)
I took clomid 150mg days 3-7 and had a trigger shot day 13 and finally had our first iui on January 7th (day 14 of my cycle) and am just about done with my dreaded 2ww! I'm not feeling very optimistic about it tho. I have no symptoms and goofed big time by taking a hpt 8 days after iui. I knew it was all going to be false, but just wanted to finally see that line finally light up!!! It didn't :o( I knew better, but tested yet again 10 days after iui (saw a faint line) then tested again 11 days and nothing. Now on day 12 and still negative. I'm feeling pretty down. I know chances are very low, but with all my heart wanted to be one of those lucky few that had a successful first iui.
I think that what is even harder on me mentally is the fact that I am a public health nurse and get to do pregnancy tests every Monday. I see all these young girls who are not physically, emotionally, financially prepared, yet get pregnant so easily or have 3, 4, or 5 kids already....yet we who have things together cannot catch a break!
I am praying for everyone of you who is going through this...Lord knows this is hard foth emotionally and physically!!
God Bless you!!!
Hi all
I am new to this, I am going through a lot of emotions, and in need of some advice.
I recently had my first IUI and started taking cyclogest, but i'm experiencing sharp pain and discomfort on the right. anyone knows what this could mean.?

I am anxious, scared and worried, partly because my partner's sperm was low and its my first time and I have pcos. Which I have tried to control in the last 6 month by loosing 11 KG, eating healthy and exercising
.
Any advice....?
You guys know ,, I've been having infertility treatment for 2 years, I was pregnant 3 times but I miscarry the 3 times , I was going from a doctor to another and they did surgeries on me and they told me its a cyst problem , then they told me i cant have babies naturally i have to go through ivf but they didntt tell me pne reason that why i cant have babies ,till my obgyn told me about a good doctor in pasadina .he was great he did all the test and he told me I had no problems at all the only thing that I don't have enough folic acid in my body and I didn't need ant kind of surgeries and I don't need Ivf at all , I just went to the first IUI cycle and I'm prying to God that is gonna work and I'm positive . But I had a problem now, after the gonal f shots I had 6 folliculls was ready and big and nice , after the IUI I Couldn't move at all , and I hade the worst pain on my both ovaries,and I couldn't pee at all , I went to the doctor todAy and he told me that I can't eat for at least 5 days and take proteins only , cause my ovaries got so big and they don't know what to do with all the folliculls they made , and I have to rest in bed for at least a week. I've Been going thought a lot but I still have hope that I will be pregnant this month.i pray a lot to god that I get pregnant this month and every body wish to have a baby .
HI,
I am new to this site and am looking for support. I did my first IUI on the 16th of March and am waiting...waiting. Just trying to stay positive. My DH had great sperm counts when we did the IUI, so I am staying positive that it only takes one...........
Hello all,

Nice to read all your expereinces. I would like to share mine too, i was diagnosed with PCOS a year before and had my left ovarian drill and everything seemed to ok till my doctor tried with trigger shots and said i was not responding and asked me to stop everything and asked me to reduce weight and become fit with balanced diet. In the meantime i came across another doc who suggested me not to stop since i was no signs of regularising of my cycles, so started with this new Fertility center and im on first IUI with close to 20 shots of hcg and hsg with lots of good signs but the problem is im on 26th day and my ovaries are yet to rupture. Will this cycle be successfull or would have to wait for lots to come, GOK and wish i get it this time around.
Also had my first IUI on 28th may and going in for checkup on 13th june. hope & pray i will get BFP! :)
Hi All, I am new to this site & thought it would be nice to have some support through this process. My partner & I are going on our 3rd IUI. I am trying to keep a positive attitude but it's alittle frustration. I have no fertility issues, but don't understand why I haven't got pregnant yet?? As I read some of the post here I think to myself maybe I'm just being selfish, and in time we will be blessed. Any suggestions for an effective IUI please inform me.
Get your Spell Cast in the Great Spell temple...Make your Lover and your Ex-Lover love you the more without looking at others...

Fertility Spell,

Love Spells,

Lotto Winner,

Money Spells,

Job Spell,

Coupons Luck,

Lost Love Spells,

Divorce Spells,

Magic Spells,

Protection Spells,

witchcraft spells,

Death Spells,

Voodoo Dolls,

Hoodoo Spells,

Forget Me Spells,

Evil Eye Spells,

Kissing Spell,

Venus Spell,

Make An Enemy Move Away Spell,

Aura Cleansing,

Sand Healing,

Crystal Healing,

I Want Him/Her Back Spells,

Beauty Spells,

Break Up A Relationship Spells,

Protection Spells,

Remove Sickness Spells ,

AND MORE

Email: order100.***@****
Tel: +27743185702
I am new to all of this...had my first IUI on the 29th and now its just a waiting game...I am VERY Crampy and irritable ..my husbands sperm count was off the charts at 311.5 million!! I had 2 nice sized follicles and 1 smaller....fingers crossed!!
What is considered good sperm counts?
I was told above 2 million and motility above 50%.
So, I just turned 40 years old.  I was pregnant at age 39 1/2 and miscarried at 5 weeks.  My husbands sperm count is normal but motility is only 18%.  I'm hoping that the IUI will help with the low sperm motility.  I have taken Letrozole for 5 days, did Gonal f injections and next I go in for a US next week.  I will take the Ovidrel shot then do the IUI.  Oh, I also did a hysterosalpingogram test to make sure that my fallopian tubes are open which they are.  Anyone else going through this and had success?
Hey Ladies,
Just checking in! Lauren is now 15 months and into everything! I will be doing a beta test in a week...fingers crossed! I see some new faces here...praying we all get our dreams! KEEP THE FAITH! READ MY STORY! I will continue to check in a pray as this site was such a support to me!
Viewing 8401-8481 comments: