how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
i have had 3 iuis and going for my 4 today, with the other 3 even though i wasnt pregnant i had very sore breasts and felt very bloted i learned after having so many iuis to expect that i guess that comes from the hcg shot, i never was nausiuos though,that could be a good sign some woman know it the minute they become pregnant,and you could be one of them,i know the two week wait can be unbearable,but try and hang in there and try not to take a hpt test for a few more days,unlike i did and get a bfp,only because of the shot,that can be very heartbreaking.i wish you the best of luck,that would be a great christmas present!
Thanks for your comment. I know I need to wait to test but it is driving me crazy. You are right it would be a wonderful christmas gift thats what i told my husband all along maybe god had a plan for it to happen like this so we could share it at christmas. Thanks again!!!
Hi! i'm feeling the same as you.  It has been 7 days since i had my IUI. I'm wondering if i'm pregnant also.  It could be in my head, i try to tell myself that i'm feeling nauseated but probably not.  The only thing that I'm wondering about if I'm pregnant or not is when I had sex with my husband for the first time since the IUI, my orgasm felt weird than usual. I could feel something contracting in my uterus.  I don't know if that is a sign of being pregnant or if that is normal.  Is it too soon to feel that way?  Do you know anything about orgasm feeling different when you are pregnant?
hey i had an IUI with a clomid cycle back in july and i was giving a 10,000 units of HCG i was having the same problem..i was actually driving one day and i had to pull over because i started gagging to the point that i had to vomit, so i thought for sure i was pregnant, well i guess i was wrong, the shot is a hormone that makes you think you are, it plays games with you i learned the hard way when i got the confirm from my doctors office, so i would just wait till the full 10 days after trigger shot and maybe try to test, im 6 weeks pregnant today, i did injections this cycle with an injection of Ovedril to induce ovulation and it worked, and i had no sympthose at all..but i wish you all the luck and hopefully youll get ur BFP soon!!
The problem is sometimes those pregnancy symptoms are an awful lot like period symptoms (it's a bummer that nature works that way).  But either way, I started having sore breasts and slight nausea within about a week or so after my IUI.  The IUI worked and I did get pregnant... so although everyone is different, the symptoms started rather early for me.  

We'll cross our fingers for you and hopefully you'll have some good news in a week or so!
I had IUI  done 9 days ago. I am so nauseated and having dizzy spells. At first I was having alot of cramping. Now Im just having little sharp pains in my right ovary. I Know it is not pregnancy symptoms cause its a little early for that. I am just wondering if anyone has had these symptoms from the Hcg trigger shot this long after taking it.
I'm 10 DP IUI haven't tested yet.  For now I have sore bbs that started 2 days after IUI.  Then at 8DP IUI I had very bad PMS cramps in the evening and also back ache, but every since then I'm not having any major symptoms just some cramping here an there, and yesterday I had some hot flashes.  But I don't feel preg.  I'll test tomorrow and see what it shows.
I am 13 days post IUI. I had a tiny bit of brown discharge the past 2 mornings but no more throughout the day. This morning I didnt have any at all. I have been having cramps to the side and top of my stomach. I havent taken Pregnancy test yet cause I dont wnt a negative result to ruin My Christmas with my little boy. Im going to the Dr on Wednesday. I am hoping a positive result. I should have started this week.
Hi. I had an IUI on 12/19 with an Ovidrel trigger shot and injectibles (had 4 mature follicles & 2 immature). I'm having no symptoms other than very tired which I know is from the trigger and from the progesterone suppositories. I'm wondering when you all say xdpiui if you're counting your actual day of the IUI? The reason I ask is because I'm trying to compare my symptoms and feelings with what you're writing. I heard that we should count ovulation day as 1dpiui. Have you heard the same? If so, today I'm 6dpiui.
I HAD IUI SUNDAY AND MONDAY I RELAXED BOTH DAYS AND SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN SLEEPING ALOT MORE THAN NORMAL. IS THAT NORMAL? I START THE PILLS TONIGHT THAT MAKE YOU TIRED BUT I'VE HAD THE NAUSEA SINCE DAY 2. IS IT ALL IN MY MIND OF BEING PRGNANT OR COULD IT MEAN MULTIPLE BIRTHS THATS WHY EVERYTHING IS SO FAST?
I had an IUI on Jan 3rd.  I started feeling sick every morning (gagging but not vomiting) starting at about 10 days after the procedure.  I was confirmed pregnant on day 14 after the procedure by blood test.  I had the symptoms before I was confirmed positive and I also thought they were in my head, but there could be more to it.  I had a failed IUI a few months before and I did not have any symptoms at all.  Good luck!
Hello I had my first iui yesterday afternoon and i have not had any cramping or anything yet does this mean i am not going to become pregnant??
I don't think so. JUst relax (hard I know). Some women have NO symptoms at all till later on. It's early just wait and see...make your special someone take you to the movies and nice dinner to help keep your mind off of it. Sendind SSBD your way!!!
Thanks a lot. well today is actually day 3 and still nothing, i am getting down a little because i dont think it worked but all i can do is stay positive and wait until Feb 14 when i find out I will keep you posted.
i had my iui 2 weeks ago but am now getting all the signs my periods coming even the couple of spots i always get.would this mean for def that its failed? i had 2 abandoined cycles due to under dose and hyper stimulation.as i was told you only get 3 tries would the othe 2 count? as i didnt actually have the insemination as it was abandoined?
Dont give up yet it is known for some women to have pregnancy symptoms similar to period symptoms. Also my doctor said sometimes women spot during implanation. When do you go back for your pregnancy test? Did you have any symptoms from the day of IuI until now? I am on day 6 and I have no symptoms so I am worrying also.
I had my first IUI on 1/31.  This 2ww is making me crazy.  I feel twinges of pain on both sides where my ovaries are, sore boobs, bloated, cranky.  My blood test is scheduled for the 14th.  I don't think I can wait.  

Heather
Hey I had my IUI on the same day and i have been very irritated and i have felt a few minor pains today but thats all I have not had any other symptoms. I go for my test on the 14th also. What a coincidence. Good Luck
I had my 3rd IUI yesterday, and boy it was the worst of them all. Super crampy, brown discharge, and very sore all through my body.....(like I got beat up) and tired afterwards. I did have an hcg trigger shot 3 days prior and on my 5th round of clomid. Is this just the side effects of the shot or the iui???
I had my first  IUI procedure last jan 28, also taking utrogestan 100mg 4 times a day for two weeks , same effects like breast tenderness, and always feeling bloated, i'm on my 13th day today had a slight bleeding and it really scares me if i'm still going to get pregnant, tomorrow is our doctor's appointment to check if i'm pregnant, fingers crossed positive result tomorrow. Good luck God bless to all !
I am new to this site, and I am very excited to see that I am not alone!  I had my first IUI on February 1, 2008 and I get to test at home this Saturday.  I really have had no symptoms at all, and I'm setting myself up for a negative result.  After trying for so long with no success, it's difficult to put all of your hopes on the line...again and again.  I don't know if it was the shot I received pre-IUI, if it's the Prometrium, or if I'm just PMS'ing, but I have been really cranky lately, I've had really sharp cramps in my abdomen, and my breasts are only a little sore.  No nausea, no vomiting, no fatigue....but I'm still praying for a miracle...
I'm new to this site and wanted to share my experience with you all.I also had my first iui done Feb 1,2008.Was put on Clomid 100mg for 5 days.Before the clomid I went back for sonogram and had 10 follicles. I then started takinig the clomid and went back for 2nd sonogram which showed I had 4 follicles none had matured but one which they said needed to be a 1.8cm and it was 3.3cm so we went ahead and did iui on Sat Feb1, 2008.Had progesteron level checked last Thursday 7th it needed to be atleast a 15 it was 23.9 she said that was good.I really didn't cramp right after the iui but I did start cramping that evening I have been cramping on and off since sometimes it more like ovulation pains in my right ovaryIi go back this Thursday 14th for pregnancy test.But at other times it's like menstral cramp.Then at other times there is no cramping at all.I do pray that this one is it.I believe that maybe I'm where I'm at because God needed me to be there. I never knew so many people had the same problem until I walked into a fertility clinic.And I now pray everyday for ladies I have seen there.I do believe in God and in His promises He said He is no respecter of persons what He done for one He'll do for another. But we have to have our faith in Him.I don't have my faith in my doctors I have my faith in that God is using my doctors to make this happen.We struggled with the choice to use fertility treatment or not and we finally agreed that it was o.k. I have learned that faith without works is dead.And that God said He went away but He left us the power to do the things He done.He needs people to let Him use them (doctors and such).Hang in there and as long as you believe that God can do it then your time will come. We will be praying for you all !!!!!!!    
I had 2 IUIs back to back on 2Feb and 3Feb after Lg surge on 1st Feb. Progesterone done on 8 Feb was 27 which according to the nurse was very good.
No signs of preganancy yet....except for little cramping off and on. Also get up in the middle of the night, feeling fresh...sometimes feel sick in my stomach. I am really hopeful this time, as my folli was 32 mm and my progesterone came out good. Have not tried HPT yet....waiting for my blood test on 15th feb. Wish me good luck!!
yes your progesterone was good my doctor said anything over a 15 was good and she said mine at 23.9 was very good and yours was higher then mine.I don't know you but I do know how you feel.I can truly say that. I'm 34. Me and my husband have been together for 13 years. never prevented pregnancy it just never happened the doctors said nothing was wrong with us so we decided to give this fertility thing a shot.So when I say I know how you feel I truly do.I'm a teacher and I'm with children all day and I'm just waiting on the day I can be with mine.I'll be praying for you.God knows the desire of your heart!!!!  God Speed!!!
HI MY NAME IS BECKY, I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE ON SATURDAY FEB. 9TH.  MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 19 MOS.
AFTER THE 1 YR MARK WE DECIEDED TO GO TO DR.   I ONLY HAVE ON TUBE DUE TO A TUBAL PREG.  SO HOPEFULY THIS WILL WORK.  MY DR TOLD ME IF I DO NOT HAVE MY AF BY FEB 26 TO COME IN FOR A PREG.TEST, BUT MY AF IS DUE FEB 20  SO I WONDER IF I DON'T GET AF IF I SHOULD TEST AROUN THE 20 OR 21 OR WILL THE HCG SHOT STILL SHOW UP AND GIVE A FALSE +++. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK,
Hello....I'm new to this site and it's nice to know others are in the same boat.  I had my first IUI in January and was disappointed to find out I was not pregnant.  I went in for my second with Clomid on Feb 4. and find out on the 15th.  Unfortunately, I don't feel any major symptoms except sore breasts, but that is something I go through every month with my period, so it's not reassuring.  I did have 2 or 3 sharp shooting pains in the middle of the night 7 days after the IUI which woke me up, but nothing since.  You are all in my prayers!
I am 31 ttc for 2 years...all in the forum here need good wishes. Lets hope this time it happens.
I have seen so many people who are really close to kid find it hard to conceive. Since I can rember I have aspecial bond with kids...never knew what it was but it's like we exchange thoughts ....and it can be any kid... If i pass by a kid, he/she always turns and looks at me...
Now I am just waiting to have my own to share this magical bond with
I am 32 ttc for 18 mos. I had my first IUI on 02/04. I have been on Clomid 100 mg for 6 months. I am relieved to know that I am not alone with my worries and emotional stress. I did not have an HCG shot prior to the IUI. Is something I should have had or asked my doctor for? My poor hubby has put up with all my moodiness and I just hope it's all worth it. I have had no symptoms other than mild cramping after IUI. My cycle is usually 33-34 days and I usually ovulate around day 18. Should I stil test around Day 15 pIUI? Any advice?

Hopeful
Wish you all luck, I am on the 3rd day after my IUI and my b-hcg test is due on the 25th - it is so difficult indeed to wait that long, but all i wanted to do by posting this letter was - to wish all the ladies who have their blood test due on Feb. 14 & 15 ALL THE BEST... and to all the others as well... may God grant u your wishes and bless you with a sweet baby... God bless!
Hey just wondering if they have given you a reason for the fertiity problem or are they calling it unexplained infertility?
Ladies,
I came to this page looking for some hope. I feel better knowing I am not alone. My Husband and I have been trying since July 06. We did the Clomid, Glucophague, and when that didn't work they did a Laproscopic surgery to find out what was going on. I had signs of Endo and a few cysts but everything else was fine. My husband was checked and he had white blood cells in his sperm. After antibiotics we felt we should try again. I finally went to the shots. I took Folistim for 4 days and had 12 eggs on my ultrasound. My Estrogen levels were at 1,000. We were given the option to wait another month and not go forward or go forward and take the chance. My heart told me to go forward. They did the sperm wash and his count was 90 million, and no white blood cells. I felt this was he hope we needed. I felt crampy the night after the IUI, the next day still cramping and some pinching, day 3 after IUI still mild cramping and pinching, day 4 after still cramping and pinching. I too am so afaraid of the dreaded negative result. I so want this to happen for us. I was reading your comments and crying hoping not only that I recieve a positive result but that you all do as well. I don't know why God does what he does but I believe that if we do get pregnant that we will be awesome mothers, wanting something so bad makes us appreciate it so much more. God bless you all and hang in there "This too shal pass"
HI,I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE 9 DAYS AGO AND MY BREAST ARE HURTING AND IVE BEEN HAVING SOME MAJOR CRAMPS I WAS SO EAGER TO KNOW IF A PREGNANCY TEST WOULD COME OUT POSITIVE AND IT DIDNT.THIS IS MY FIRST IUI I HAD TWO MATTURE EGGS ONE ON EACH SIDE,I ALSO TOOK 50MG OF CLOMID AND A HCG SHOT IF ANY HAVE GONE THROUGH WHAT IM GOING THROUGH PLEASE WRITE BACK THANKS ONE DAY GOD IS GOING TO BLESS ALL OF HIS ONLY HIS TIMING IS RIGHT.
Hi All,
I am now 13 day post my first IUI. I was on GonalF with the Trigger Shot and put on Crione Gel- Progesterone right after .. For the first 12 days cramping every day and sore bb. It's now day 13 and all the symptons have appeared to have stopped,,no more cramping or breast tenderness.. I am not due to have the pregnancy bloodwork for 2 more days,,just dreading it,, Anyway ,,my question is has anyone experienced what I went through,,,just aweful symptoms that have appeared to gone away at this point..not sure if this is the calm before AF,,,
Thanks. Elainehaggis.
Just giving an update on my first IUI we went for the pregnancy test Thursday and it was neg.I started on clomid 100mg days 5-9 I started back on that yesterday.We will have another IUI done probably next Wed.I hope and pray for you all and your right this to shall pass and God's  time is ALWAYS ON TIME !!!! just don't give up.
I'm 13dpiui and I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I also have been experiencing sore bbs and cramping since 8dpiui so I'm hoping I just tested too soon! Good luck ladies!
I am on day 11 after my IUI and I have been having cramps since day 5, including headaches, heartburn, tiredness and irritability.  But now I am having heavy discharge.  Is this normal?  or could this be that I am not preg and just a sign of my menstral cycle?
..and I forgot to add that my B's have been swollen and extremely sensitive since approx day 5.
well it may be implantiation bleeding. This could be the case. Some women get heavy bleeding...it depends on how long it stays and how soon it is before your AF is supposed to arrive.
I thought about asking my doctor to do a double iui .has anyone had any experiences with that?And if so was it more sucessful then with just one iui?
I had my first IUI almost two weeks ago and it was a double iui, so I hope it will work...and from what I have been told and what I have read your chances of getting pregnant is much higher, but I don't know how true that is.
concerning my previous comment...I know this may be tmi, but my discharge is not blood, but i am feeling signs like I may be starting my period, but I have been having these signs since day 5 after my iui...does this mean i am not pregnant?
hello everyone...I am just writing looking for some encouragement.  I just had my second iui yesterday.  I was on 150mg of clomid, estrace and had the hcg shot.  The iui was extremely uncomfortable and I have had some minor twinges and cramps since the iui.  I am really hoping that it works this time.  My doctor wants me to take progesterone suppositories on Monday until I go for the bloodwork to check to see if I am pregnant.  Has anyone used these?  I am do not like taking all of this medicine.  It makes me nervous but if it will help our situation I am willing to try it.  Good luck to all of you!  
Hello, I am new to this and thought I would give it a try. My husband and I have been trying for about 15 months now. I was on clomid for 4 months and never ovulated, now on femara for 4 months, on Feb 17th I had my first iui with ovidrel injection on the 15th. The last 2 days I have noticed my breasts feel very sore and today I had some light bleeding at work and noticed it get more heavy at home this eve. My problem is my blood test is for Monday the 3rd, but if this is the start of my period I have to start my femara on day 3 of bleeding (that would be Thursday) how do I know what it is. Has anyone had bleeding around days 10-12 post iui. Any answers would be wonderful, I feel like every month I hit a road block I was told last month I also have a bleeding cervix around ovulation and intercourse will bring the bleeding on and it is very heavy bleeding there for the iui. After 8 months of fertility drugs I have only had 1 mature folli each month and they are always lateto mature around day 19 of cycle, any similar stories... Thanks!!!
hello just wanted to give another update.We went bsck to the doctor Wednesday to see how many mature follicles we had this time (PRAISE GOD!!!) we had 2 we had a 2.5cm on one ovary and a 1.8 on the other ovary.I had my blood levels checked my Estrogen was 448 they said that was good.My husband had a count of 5.6 million after being washed they said we only needed 2 to 5 million so yesterday we went and had another IUI this one feels much better.I hurt for 2 weeks after the first but this one is great.The nurse and doctor said this was a great cycle.We go back next Tuesday for blood work and then again on the 11th of March for our pregnancy test.We are praying this one works!!!! we're not giving up!!! and I hope none of you do either.I pray God be with you all and that He answers your prayers.I'll send another update when I hear anything new.  
Hi, I'm new to this...just to fill you in: have been ttc for 20 months until finally deciding to see the gyn. Well, after 1 unsuccessful iui, I had a second iui exactly a week ago (hence agonising 2WW at the moment!). have got (on and off) bad cramping - like AF about to arrive, although it's too early. sometimes BBs a little sore (but this could be my imagination!). I will test on March 14 (blood test as apparently, if you have had an hcg trigger shot just before ovulation, it can easily give a false +++ with a hpt). fingers crossed! is anyone else due to test around then? fingers crossed for us all ladies!
BTW - LIA649 and HCox - what was the outcome on Feb 14???
hey, remember that it only takes one good folli to make it happen, if all goes well...I also only had one good one that matured for my last iui (one week ago) but my gyn said that 1 good is much better than several medocre. my follies also tend to be 'late' in maturing - no matter as long as they DO mature eventually. I also had the same problem last month wondering if it was really AF (and so start injecting on day 3) or not...turned out it was AF (it was very heavy and definitely not just spotting - unfortunately) but I understand your predicament---i hope for you that it wasn't AF but maybe implantation spotting - let me know how you're getting on!
just a quick update I went back today for my progesterone levels it was 28.1 the nurse said that was good.Does that sound good to any of you?I'll go back next Tuesday for the pregnancy test.This is the second iui and I pray it's the one that works.I'll be praying for you all!!! update later when I hear something new.
Wow, it's sounding good! is the 11th still the crucial day for your blood work to be done? if so, not TOO long to wait (I have to wait untilo 13th!).... good luck!
28.1 sounds great! Anything over 10 in an unmedicated cycle and over 15 in a medicated cycle is considered good :-)
Hi, ive been searching sites and havent been able to find a single site that is in todays time, all are at least from a year ago, im so happy i have found people like me. i really need the support!! i am 7 dp iui, the last 3-4 days my ears have been plugged and wont seem to pop, i thought it may be an ear infection but i read something that said it may be a sign of pregnancy. do any of you have this symptom? im also really exhausted, cant stop yawning, i stand up and my whole body just wants to lie down flat. ive been running to the bathroom every 5 minutes it seems and for almost nothing, what seems like i should be holding for for a while till i have much more to release =). my nipples first started hurting a few days after, then along the bottom of my breast, and my right nipple more then my left ITCHED like crazy for about 3 days, then today it hasnt really itched much. i think it was 2 days ago, i went to get in the shower and noticed the very tips of my nipples were really light, almost white and fairly hard, which is really rare, my nipples are never hard!! i havent had much gas but ive been burping A LOT and im not much of a burper usually. i havent had really many cramps that stood out, the same day of iui i had small cramps from each side of my ovaries at different time, i had 3 mature follicules. then on sunday we went to home depot and out of the blue walking down the isle, i got really dizzy and had to lean on the wall, and on monday it happened again while i was sitting down. i do not get dizzy no matter how much i try, (thats another story)    isnt it too early? how much of this may be legit? how much is in my head and how much is from the hormones? its now 28 months ttc and were really just ready for it!! please help me straighten myself out! one week to go and i dont want to start going nuts and do not want to get our hopes up. please help
i was in such a hurry to get my frustration out that i forgot to wish you all good luck!! this was my first iui and i dont understand how you guys do this month after month, i want to fall into pieces!!! you are so strong!!! i really hope to get stronger if this doesnt work! to see as many people on this board as there are with the same issues as myself really helps. you feel so alone untill you find someone with the problems. my husband and i started trying the night of our wedding, nov 05 and just last november went to the fertility center of las vegas and i found out that i have pcos. the dr said that he is surprised that that is the only thing wrong, i have absolutely no other abnormalities, and no sign of diabetes or heart disease. after my clomid he said that everything was going perfect, i had 2 eggs release the night before iui, i had gone in on sat for blood and then was told to come in the next day, that went on till monday and i had a surge so they gave me the trigger that day and went in on tuesday the 26th for iui and had another egg release that day. im so nervous! this waiting is killing me, i want to keep possitive and think 'YES i am pregnant' but at the same time i dont want to get mine or my husbands (he is so beyond excited) hopes up just to be let down. anyway, that was a little more update so i can hopefully have some great advice from someone. Good Luck to all of you!! i wish you all the luck in the world and my fingers are crossed that you are all blessed with your little miracles this month!
Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm not sure about plugged ears, but tender breasts, fatigue and frequent bathroom trips could definitely be good signs!

Best of luck to you!!!
Thank You, im very happy to be able to talk to people that are going through the same thing as i am, none of my friends know so they dont understand and explaining it to the ones that had accidently perfect pregnancies is pointless ya know. although all of them are very supportive. anyway, i talked to one of the office assitants yesterday and told her about my symtoms and asked her ease my mind, like i did you all, she said that they are all good signs but at the same time, with all the hormones im taking, it can be a fake pregnancy. she said that everything looks perfect and i should be pregnant but there is that chance i am not and if im not, all the symptoms are real but for a fake pregnancy basically. either way, 6 days to go and i think im more excited then i think i am and my hopes are higher then i should have let them! if everything goes the way i have it in my head, the nursery (this should be here this week some time) will arrive the same day i get the amazing news! i pray that is what God has written in the stars for us. Thank You Again
yes the 11th will be the big day.I'm so praying this is the one.I'll be praying for you also on the  13th. It's great to be able to talk to people who understand what your going through.I know none of us really know each other but I feel like I've met a bunch of new friends who we all can be there for each other cheering each other on.Let me know what you find out on the 13th.
I want you all to know that I'm very happy to be able to have others to talk to about this stuff.And everyday before I go to work  I say a prayer for you all.No I don't know you all by name but I just tell God that I'm praying for all the ladies that are on this forum.Keep us posted on what's going on with you all.
Blessed I completely agree with you, its so nice knowing other people that are going through the same thing i am. your spouse/partner is a very strong shoulder but when he is just as down as you its hard and friends will really give a wider shoulder to lean on and help you bounce back when your other half is only standing slightly taller then you! i go in on the 11th as well. when im on my way to work, or home, or where ever, i sit and talk to God, i know hes there and i know he hears me and i talk, i ask to be blessed and that we can all have what we have been wanting for so long.....our nursery arrived yesterday, im hoping that He is giving me my answer before my results! My husband was so eager to set everything up he was taking stuff out of my hands, moving stuff around, this morning i sent him a text and said 'when we get home i want to stand in the nursery and hug while we dream about our future' his reply was, 'why dream, youre knocked up!' =) God works in mysterious ways and no one will ever know why but with your faith in Him you will always have a mystery to unravel. i cant wait to hear all of your great news, this HAS to be your month! my month, OUR month!  BTW my name is Amberlee. Thanks for your prayers, you are all in mine as well.
Those sounds sign really good.  I had a chemical preg in December (prob due to low Prog. or LPD) but I had those signs with actual preg before.  Sounds very positive.

Good luck to u guys.  I'll be joining u next month on my first IUI cycle.  

One quick comment on single and double IUIs - research study showed that 1 IUI given the day OPK detected surge and one 24 hours later significantly increased the chances of a BFP.  Just thought I'd share.  My doc will do one 2x the cost at IUI 24 & 35 hrs after trigger shot.
Hi, thank you, i hope so, ive had some signs that arent from the shot or pills but a lot that are caused by them, the truth will be revealed in 4 days and i am 'jump on the couch' excited =) but of course i wont! right now, i am EXHAUSTED, it just hit me, i took a pill a little while ago and ate and my eyes are so heavy right now i want to just lay down under my desk and dissapear!! im slightly dizzy too!  im keeping possitive and reaching to my faith in God!

I have a question though for anyone that can help me, i started a thread 2 days ago but havent heard anything yet. IF i am pregnant, which of course i am =), we want to run to the top and tell it from the mountain! BUT do i have a higher risk of loosing my baby? My question is, how long SHOULD we wait to tell our friends and family? 3 months? that day? i think we should wait. of course we always hoped we would have concieved around Christmas so that we could send out picture Christmas cards that say:

New Clothes - $79.56
Photo Christmas Cards - $125.69
Postage - $24.50
Informing the Whole Family that there are 3 People in the Picture - Priceless

but the baby will be here by then and if not, ill be ready to pop so that wont work but maybe someone else can use that! (im such a babler!!!) if thats a word! its got to be nerves!! anyway, if someone has some great advise on that it would really help!! Thanks
I just had my first IUI 2day, we hope and pray that we'll get the results we want.  It's been so hard on us.  I'm trying 2 stay positive and just let each day go by without freaking out.  I completely broke down yesterday and cried half of the afternoon.  This is such a mental challenge not 2 mention emotional and physical.  I wish u all the BEST and hope u all get 2 experience the JOY of motherhood. This is 1 of the most difficult things I've ever done.  I WON'T GIVE UP!!!  Take care...
RE: "how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN"

How did everything turn out ~ your post sounds like me right now ~ 13PIUI ~ couldn't wait and used PT and got BFN ~ been on Prometrium since est test ~ (5PIUI) ~ spotted bad same day ~ nothing since ~ felt rtwinges left & right ovaries on & off ~ some times unbearable ~ no sore BBS ~ not really ~ sweating the last two days before blood test ~ anyone have any pointers/fresh info..??.. ~ and why are some of the posts the same 3-4xxxx..??..(weird)~
Have a Marvelous DAY ALL!
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PROMETRIUM PROLONGS YOUR TIME IN BETWEEN PERIODS IF USED AS A SUPPOSITORY..??..SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A PERIOD BY NOW ~  13PIUI ~ just wondering ~ and getting AWFGUL nervous/EXCITED/nervous.....????.....REALLY TIRED too......
I HAVE JUST HAD MY FIRST IUI CYCLE I HAVE JUST SLIGHT CRAMPS IN MY OVERIES AND A SLIGHT BACKACHE COULD I BE PREGNANT?
HEY THIS IS POMMS I WANT TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU LADIES GOING OR WHO HAVE HAD IUI HOW DO U  FEEL?
DOES THE PREGNYL THE INJECTION PLAY A BIG PART IN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT ?
Tomorrow....
I wish you all the best tomorrow !!!!! God speed!!!    
I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR U GUYS . I TOO HAVE JUST HAD MY FIRST IUI. I THINK WELL I HOPE IT WORKS U R RIGHT IT IS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER RIDE FOR ANYONE. GOOD LUCK I HOPE U EVERY SUCESS!!!
Good luck to you testing tomorrow.  I think I am having my first IUI next month.  So I will definitly be looking for support!  I hope the one testing tomorrow is positive!  I was suppose to wait until tomorrow to test, but tested this morning and it was a BFN.  Oh well, I am over it now and back on the horse for next month!  Thinking about asking my RE to give DH and I one more month with intercourse.  What are your thoughts?
THANK YOU ALL so much!! it really means the world for you to be praying for me as much as me and my husband are and as much as i am for you all!! im slowly starting to go insane here!! i cant stop thinking about it and trying to be as positive as possible but without getting too high of hopes!! we want this, I want this SO bad i could bawl my eyes out right now!! *sigh* trying not to cry! =) anyway, i dont know if i should have them wait till i get off work tomorrow to call or just have them call when they normally would (around 1 to 2)  and take the chance of needing to leave work? (if its a BFN of course) ill be devistated! what do you guys think!

mommyof3andhopefully4, how long have you been trying? have you had any help at all or any real reason to besides time? i think looking at those two factors would make me decide! and also depending on what you will have to pay for, whether you can or insurance.....id look at all those since we all have such different views on it all but with one point were heading towards! =) Good Luck either way!!! i hope you get another blessing to add to your family!

Hi!  I had my iui (with Gonal F injections and Ovidrel trigger shot) on March 5th.  The 2ww is KILLING ME.  This is my second IUI.  I had the first one with Clomid (100mg).  I am trying to be patient but these "symptoms" are driving me crazy!!!
Question:  for those of you that have had a BFN and experience dpregnancy symptoms during the 2ww, do those symptoms go away once you find out you are not pregnant?  Perhaps i am not paying attention to them as closely after the negative, but I think it's kind of funny...
Well, I just signed on to this site and I am VERY glad to know that i am not alone.  My hubby has been GREAT (especially with the whole sperm thing!), but sometimes i feel like he just doesn't "get" my anxiety.  
Glad to meet you guys!  Good luck and please keep me in your prayers!
i also wanted to say that I've experienced the sore BBs and the cramps as well.  This time the cramps lasted longer than my last iui. Eventually the cramping turns into just a dull ache.  I am on day 6 after my iui and i think the pain has just about gone away...
so Im new to this and I took clomid until saturday and I go in for my ovarian scan tomorrow.  My hubby is in the marines and sady, the RE that I have to use doesnt give me much info.  I dont really think they know what the heck they are doing! lol  Well, the nurses anyway. I was wondering if they always do the HCG trigger shot before an IUI.  I am taking clomid and metformin (not diabetic though).  Its so surreal knowing that there is the possibility that sometime this week, we could be making a baby! lol  Good luck to you all and baby dust to everyone!!!!!
DONT GIVE UP HOPE I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU I UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH U ARE WANTING THIS TO WORK FOR U I THINK IF U KEEP POSITIVE AND HAVE HOPE IN YOURSELF ALL SHOUD BE WELL FOR U LET US KNOW HOW U DO ! GOOD LUCK
I am so nervous, i was talking to my blood after she took it, im down to being desperate for a B F P!!!!!!! i went into the nursery (yes we have it set up already) and just talked with God....touching all the baby stuff. Just praying! the whole time she was taking my blood over and over i kept repeating, POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!! im so nervous!! and if Lord FORBID it is bfn, i have to wait till May to start my next cycle because of work. were coming to an extremely busy season and i cant take ANY time off. But at the same time, i want to go straight to IVF!!
I can definitely relate to what you're saying...there are so many women on here that are hoping for the same results. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck and let you know I said a prayer for you. God knows what's in your heart, just believe and have faith that it will happen for you. Take care and keep us updated on your results.
well guys i need u right now, BFN. =,(    i am so tired of negative, its not fair, its not fair to all these woman who want something so bad, they deserve and that their bodies should do naturally anyway! its not fair that all these teens get pregnant, abort, abuse or kill these babies and children. its so hard. this isnt fair!!!!!!!

weve decided to skip the next clomid cycle and the injections, and go straight to IVF. of course like i said, that wont be until May so i have 2 months to wait and get ready.

Guess this wasnt our month after all
I feel your pain I went yesterday and also got a negitive result.The doctor wants me to start the injections in a couple of days.I'am a teacher so I have really good insurance but it only pays for 1/2 of the injectons so I told the doctor I couldn't do the 5 days of shot (750.00)on my part the whole thing is 1500.00 so I'm doing 3 days of shots which is 300.00 my part.I so this one works I'm so tired of all these doctors appointments only to get bad news in the end.I'm still praying for you.I think I wouldn't mind doing ivf but my doctor said that's like 10 to 12 thousand dollars.  
Wow, I'm surprised to read some of the numbers and the range in costs of an IUI. I went through injectibles, follicle monitoring, and timed intercourse this past month and I believe everything came out to about $350. I know the financial and emotional strain can really take its toll. Be strong and keep your faith. Good luck.
I just had an IUI done today and feel discomfort in my right ovary (that's where I have a mature follicle). I had a trigger shot the day before IUI. My question is: when should I experience the symptoms, if any? What about implantation bleeding? Im on my 2ww but Im already so anxious to find symptoms!
Thanks!
im so sorry to hear that you have to pay that much when it takes a $5 dollar drink at the bar for many other random irrisponsible chicks in this world! like i said and will stand by for the rest of my days, ITS NOT FAIR!!

when we went to the fertility center of LV, we happen to go to a free seminar for infertility and got a free dr consultation as well. that was when we got the prices and freaked out. we had my hubbys insurance and it covered 0%. well my job hired me on permanantly and we out that infertility is covered 100% i cried for days!!!! i couldnt believe it, they were just as surprised as i was. we have, per member, per lifetime, $5000 for diagnosis, $5000 for meds, and $15000 for treatment, and since it all is priced differently through insurances, we have a lot of options before it is all gone.....ill brb
sorry, im at work and the boss wanted to see where im at on the project im doing for her.

anyway, i dont know how much the clomid cycle was, but i only have 1 IVF cycle MAAAAAYBE 2 and i dont want to blow it this one time and not have another so my question is, does anyone think that the injections are really good, for the most part? does anyone think that with my situation i should try them first? or just do IVF. If we do decide to do IVF, we may just go ahead and tell them to give us twins, he havent fully discussed it yet, but it was something we had decided when they told us that if the clomid cycle gave us a lot of eggs, we may get 2, which of course as of now we have NONE =(   im still really bitter, although i only have minutes of sadness, then it turns to madness and hatred that my body doesnt do what its SUPPOSE to! (sorry) =,(

I DID THOUGH get in contact with the baby insurance company when we didnt think we were going to be able to go through all of this and it was a GREAT deal, it was $200 to start, and $50 a month. the place you get the services from would charge the insurance company the contracted prices and you would only pay like 20% of that i think it was, plus they give your info to these companies that they are partnered up with and the companies (i think he said Graco was one, and huggies and a few others, most baby companies but not all) give you grants basically and the help pay for it as well. he was telling me (which he could be full of **** and trying to sell me who knows) but he was saying that 75% of their woman get anywhere from 85% to 98% paid for for them. it sounded great to me but i then found out i was covered and he i explained to him and he said not a problem, if anything ever changes to contact them and they can help. might be able to help one of you. Well wasnt my month and i know have 2 months to get ready (and hopefully you all will help me best decide what i should try next=) but hopefully you all arent stuck with the news that i was and you all get wonderful little bundles of joy!! God Bless
The iui only cost 350.00 but my insurance covers 100%of that we only pay the co pay.The thing that's costing the most is the injections.The nurse said yesterday that the shots give you better eggs then the clomid by itself does.I totally agree I'll never understand how these kids go out and get pregnant and doesn't even want them but if I thought about it to much it would drive me crazy.This whole process is so nerve racking.We checked with our insurance company and they pay for 8 iui for the lifetime of my insurance but it doesn't cover ivf at all.they pay 1/2 of my meds but like I said before 5 days of shots is 1500.00 after insurance steps in my half is still 750.00 I sure hope something works because God knows we are spending the money trying.I pray for you all.
well thats good that they do cover a lot of it!! Lord only knows how these people with no insurance take on this debt! ill never understand the way things like this work and im with you, if i try i might as well crawl into a whole and never be seen again!
To respond to your earlier question about the ivf.I'm not sure about the shots but from what I've been told from people at work that has had all this done they said they never got pregnant until they started the shots.As far as ivf I'm not so sure about because my doctor told me with that they take out several eggs and fertilize them in a dish only the 2 best looking eggs that got fertilized will get placed back in no matter how many got fertilized so just say you have 10 good eggs and 8 get fertilized only 2 will be inserted in so you have to make a choice if you want to freeze the ones that are fertilized(because they won't insert more then 2)or do away with them(which I couldn't do)but if you choose to freeze them it cost like 200.00 a month for them to keep them frozen and they only will do that for a period of time and then you have to make another choice on what to do with them.Hhow many cycles of iui's have you done and were any with injections?
this was my first IUI and they said that it was a perfect clomid cycle BUT i didnt get pregnant. my doctor said that there may have been 2 factors, the quality was bad, or my tubes didnt retrieve the egg and work properly. im stuff between just hoping the eggs werent any good and going with the injections (which seem to work well for most) or wonder if my tubes arent working right and jump to IVF, i dont know what to do, i guess even though you guys are GREAT and i LOVE your advise, my best advise is sit with the doctor and talk with him. my gut is telling me do injections by my heart says IVF. my mind is telling me that either way will be touch and i just need the end result!
uuuuggghhhhhh AF came today and is VERY painful. more cramps then normal, not sharp pains just intense continuing throbbing. =(
that's what the doctor told me that the quality was probably not good but they said clomid doesn't give good quality eggs but they said the injections make them good quality.THEY ALSO SAID CLOMID ONLY GIVES YOU A 10 TO 15%CHANCE IN GETTING PREGNANT BUT THE INJECTIONS GIVE YOU A 30%CHANCE.We are going to start the injections this cycle. God Bless on whichever way you decide to go injections or ivf.
well that makes me really want to try injections then. i just wish they would have told me that in the first place, i would have opted to just go straight to injections! they said that with the clomid it should work the first time. i was thinking that it was a good first choice but now that i see. i think i will ask them to get that info as well so i can see whats going on here. Thank You!
I don't know where you live but we live in Alabama and use a doctor in Birmingham they are suppose to be some of the best doctors. anyway he told us when we started this that the clomid was the lowest form of meds you can take but they are the cheapest he said clomid doesn't work that well and that almost all people will not get pregnant on their first iui he said it does happen but not often.He said the injections are so high(cost wise)because they are pure.Hhe said there is a bigger chance of having more then one on the injections but that injections were the better route.Clomid is really for people who just need a little push.Wwe did 2 rounds of clomid and didn't get pregnant  so we are doing 2 days of clomid and 3 days of injections but we have to wait until I have my period which is running late but my blood pregnancy test came back negitive so now it's the waiting game.
im in las vegas nv and going to the Fertility Center of Las Vegas and maybe that was why he said that was why it would work. my only reason i cant get pregnant alone is the PCOS, i dont ovulate and if i do, its so far in between that it would take a miracle to get pregnant. my husband said that my ovaries looked like oval chocolate ship cookies =)  gotta love him! im going to ask the dr if i should try the injections first (i know i keep repeating) i really want to try that just so that i dont put my body through IVF so quickly without giving something else a chance first! and who knows, maybe it will work this time. as you seen im sure, she visited me today being as painful as she can. so now i will start BC in 2 days to keep her here for next month instead of hybernating for 6 months to a year like she is well known to do.
I went through a round of injectibles, a trigger shot, and timed intercourse and am testing this Saturday! I'll let you know what my results are and let me tell you, I have felt little to no discomfort and no side effects. So good luck and don't give up, we're all in this together. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Thank You, i have my consultation for our next step in this journey next friday. im going to go over what we should try next, injectibles or IVF. im thinking try the injections first and if that doesnt work, try IVF. please let me know what you find out, hopefully its a BFP. ill be thinking of you and praying!
I would actually suggest you try injectibles first as it's less invasive and from what I hear, less painful. It's worth a shot (no pun intented, haha). This is coming from someone who is TERRIFIED of needles. It'll be worth it and I'll do it a hundred more times if I have to. Thanks for the prayers and I'll try to post first thing Saturday morning. Take care. : )
Hi, I've been tryig to get pregnant for 4 years, I took clomid 150mg and had my first IUI on Wed the 12th. I am so nervous, not really having any symtoms yet. I don't think I can go thru this again next month....it's so emotionally straining....Please pray for me.
I'll be praying for you.And I agree it is emotionally straining but it will be worth it in the end.We are going on our 3rd iui and it does get hard but I keep thinking about what the outcome will be.Let us know what you find out.And like I said before I'll be praying I pray every morning for everyone on this site and for all the ladies at the fertility clinic I go to.God will see each and everyone of us through this if we just trust in Him and keep the faith and stay in the fight to make this happen.
hey just found out today that they have put me on clomid days 3-7 and injections 8-10 so let's hope this mixure of medicine works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll start taking it Sunday.
Good luck!!! Let this be the mix that works for you!!!

i really have to say that even though it still hurts that we got a BFN, with you all so supportive and understanding and with all the great advise, i feel SO much better then i have in teh past with no one understanding and no one to talk to about it! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! if i had everyones address (which would be kinda creepy =\  ) i would send you all gifts of thanks!!! you all really make it much easier
I am new to the site and am thrilled to have this support. My husband and I have been trying for 18 months with no success. I had a second IUI on 3/6 and will have my blood test on 3/20. The wait is killing me. I took a pg test tonight and it was negative, I also think it is too early to test, but I want this so bad! I will keep you all in my prayers
Hello everyone,
  I am new to this site and am wishing you all best of luck. My husband and I have been TTC for over 2 years and I have PCOS and he has a lower sperm count. However he did have surgery which did improve it some.  I am on clomid 50 mg days 3-7. On the night of March 10 I felt the pains in my ovaries for ovulation so I tested the next morning, March 11 and got a positive result for my OPK. So I called the Dr and made appt for my husband to have a semen wash and myself for an IUI the same day.  I had very strong cramps that day and night and the next day.  They are gone now and have no other symptoms of anything.  I hope and pray that implantation occurs within the next few days.  We want this just as bad as everyone else so please keep your fingers crossed for me and I will do the same for you.  I'm happy to have found this site to be able to talk with other people who are going through the same thing.  It is so nerve wrecking to sit and worry everyday if I'm going to get pg or not. Good luck to all!!
Hello ladies,
My husband and I are both 24 years old and have been trying for 2 1/2 years. I had my first iui on march 5th and I don't think it worked. The doctor put me on clomid then told me to find my LH surge and the next day they did the iui. If any body else has done this please let me know I feel like I am the only one. I have an appiontment april 1st with a new doctor because i  didn't have a good feeling. All test came out good for me and my husband that is what sadens me the most. I promised my self I would not give up I know if I need abreak I will take one. I also feel so obsessed with all this I am constantly looking on the internet and in my mind this is all I want to think about , they say stressing is not good but I can't help it . I want this more than anything . I just want everyone to know to please always think positive and I am praying for you'll because i know what you'll are going through .  please have faith and and good luck to all of you....
I am on day 6 after my IUI and I was having cramps until today - but no longer.  The headaches have just started and have been very congested and dehydrated and very tired.  Drinking water constantly.  Has anybody else felt this way? Is this normal? Good luck to all..
BFN at 10 DPO. :(    I'm trying to keep my faith and I'll be testing again tomorrow morning and one last time on Wed which will be 14 DPO just to make sure. I know I said I would post first thing Sat morning but I was just so devastated it took me some time to recover and get rid of all the ugly feelings (you know what I'm talking about). Still, I hope everything goes well for you both and I'll continue to pray for you. If one of us succeeds in our quest for our dream, I'll feel more than satisfied and truly blessed. I'll post again tomorrow after I test for the 2nd time. Let's hope my body gets it together and the results are different. Thank you both for all your support. : )
im so sorry honey! i was thinking about you all day and kept checking!! i was worried that since you hadnt written, the out come wasnt what we all want. =( i know how you feel, i was there last week and so was Blessed, even though i wanted this more then anything and nothing anyone said made me think positive, im doing much better today then i was last week with the help of all of you! without you all here to help me through this by keeping me positive and knowing that one day our dreams will come true, i dont know where i would be!!

I hope things turn around and maybe the HCG isnt strong enough and it will be in a few days!!! ILL BE THINKING OF YOU!!!! so sorry!

Good night all! God Bless you and may this be your month for your dreams to come true
hi,

i am new to this site and registered myself only today after reading all ur posts.. i could really feel the pain for all of you who tested negative.  I have had my first IUI on Mar 13th and have to go again on 26th for the results.  I am really going crazy not having anyone to talk to, to share my anxiety.. did you have IUI done on two consecutive days ? it worked for one of my friend.. i had just one shot.. also i was asked to have intercourse the next day of IUI and then alternate days.. did your doctor say that too ?

good luck to all of you out there....
Thanks...I've decided to wait til atleast this Wednesday to retest because I don't think I can take the heartache again and again. My body really isn't telling me that I'm pregnant but my heart refuses to agree. But still, I have faith that it will happen when the time is right and it'll be that much more special because of what we've been through. I hope everything goes well this month for you...I'm eager to read a post that starts with BFP from you : ) You are always in my prayers and I'm so glad that you have been there for me. Thank you.

bianc---Welcome to the community. I really wish you the best of luck on Mar 26th and I hope that all your dreams come true. Don't ever feel alone, this is a great community full of wonderful women always willing to hear you out and offer good advice. I know the wait it horrible, but whenever you feel the anxiety kick in have a talk with God. He knows whats in your heart and it will happen for you...it will happen for all of us when the time is right. I went through injectibles, trigger shot, and timed intercourse this past month and the only thing my doctor told us was to BD as much as possible during our fertile days. I know they say that you should alternate days to help develop quality sperm so we had intercourse two days and skipped one for about a week and a half just to make sure we had all our bases covered. DH is still trying even though we're way past that fertile period and I just love him for it. He even tells me to elevate my hips and legs with a pillow still. : ) Well, again, good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and God Bless. Keep us posted.

i dont blame you one bit, but like i said, i really got over it a LOT quicker knowing that i wasnt in this alone and there are people out there with the same issues willing to listen and support me and my Hubby!!! Thanks!! Ive basically come to the conclusion that its not going to happen when im ready, but it will when God is ready. i will keep trying to help it along, but when he knows that His time is right, then our time will be right too. its in His hands at this point and i just keep praying that His time comes soon because i will never full be ready!!! i believe the same goes for all of us!! and i agree completely with you it will be SO much more worth it and we will take it for so much more then it is and not regret a moment that were throwing up or that we cant get to a bathroom but the baby is playing trampoline with our bladders. and those nights of no sleep and colicy babies, we wont complain, NEARLY as much as someone that conceived a child on their own (we will still not like it though =) but it will all be worth it) i just cant wait to be misseralbe to 9 months!!!!

I also wanted to say that we were talking last night, and DH made the decision, when we go in and do the injectibles, if they say, you will probably end up with multiples, do you want to stop, he said no he wants 2. if that doesnt happen and we do IVF, (my doctor said they will put what we want in, whether it be 1 or 2 or more, DH has decided he wants them to put in 2. He really wants twins now!! i told him that we will have to get another nursery set (crib and dresser) and hes fine with that!! i love him!!

GOD BE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!

GOD BE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!
Wow, that's really good news. I'm happy to hear that your husband is on board the baby train. I was also concerned with the multiples thing, not two or even three, but you know there have been women who took injectibles and ended up with 5-8 babies. So I also discussed it with my husband and he just shrugged a little and laughed and said "so we'll start our own little baseball team" He is so silly. He too really wants twins, boy and a girl. He says his boy will probably be a boxer or a drag racer and his little girl will just be Daddy's princess. I can just imagine Daddy's princess bullying his drag racer. haha. Let's hope we get the chance to find out how right or how wrong we are. Take care and again, keep me updated...on anything. New developments, new feelings, they're all welcome. God Bless. : )
Hi, thanks for your prayers. I know it's a bit early but I took a HPT last night and I had a blue line and a light red/pink line...which is great...Like I said I am still 8 days early. But I think I am pregnant...I hope so.....I take the test again on the 23th of this month and I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. If it is a negative then I guess I will have to keep trying. I hate this waiting game.....I will keep you all in my prayers.
I am feeling really down. I just found out that 2 more of my friends are pregnant. I am thilled for them, but can't help but be sad. I feel like an island. I just keep asking myself "why am I being punished?". I am having a bit of a pity party tonight, and wanted to vent a bit. If anyone has an words of wisdom, I would love to hear it.
i am new to the site but I had my 1st IUI yesterday. Everything looked good for my husband's sample. I started clomid 50mg on day 3 and took 2 ovidel shots on day 15. When I went on day 13 I had 4-17mm, 1-15mm, and 1-16mm follicle, I am hoping that this is good. i experienced some cramping yesterday but nothing to bad. I do feel alittle bloated and boobs are sensitive. I go for blood work on 31st, however, I should know before then because I should (but won't, God willing)have a cycle on the 28th. i really enjoy reading all of your comments they are really helpful.
Well, from the size of your follies this cycle seems very promising for you. I really wish you the best of luck and will say a prayer for you. Keep us updated and Welcome to the community. Take care and God Bless. : )
hi,iam going to my 1 st time iui in a couple of days ,RE said i can try it this month after 12 months ttc with medication,iam realy hoping it works for me&will feel high spirited to hear successful stories of it&wondering if there is any advice to me on my 1st iui?
i just had my first IUI yesterday. I was very nervous but everthing has gone so smoothly. I am now just waiting 2 long weeks for the blood test.  Good Luck
I had my first IUI done the same day, Wed 12, and today is my 6dpIUI and I have not symptoms really....we are in the same boat, but you know what? Don't worry too early because for some women, it takes much longer to develop symptoms.....I don't know, I am concerned myself but I am praying to God that I will be pregnnt when I go to test my blood on March 27...

Keep me posted when you develop symptoms..you can also send me an email so that I know you replied.
Thanks!
Anya
wishing u good luck&baby dust with your 1st iui,iam wondering if it is easy or what,is it painful?how do u feel after it?ifeel worry a little 4 my 1st iui,will b glad if u have any advices or more information,keep me updated with your news,we r in same boat,good luck.
It was a pretty easy processing all along. I had a little cramping after the IUI which is normal and no bleeding. So overall I think everything has gone well and fell right in to place on the timing. That kind of scares me though it is almost to good to be true.
i had my first iui on March 15 and a second on the 16th. My surge happened on March 14.  I have pcos and dh has low count  7.6 million after wash.  I am worried that it did not work, all my friends are pregnant and we have been trying 1.5 years more than them.  I am in the 2ww now and it is so hard to stay positive.  wondering if anyone has become pregnant with a simila situation to mine.  I took clomid day 3-7 and ovulated on my own.
My wife just had a iui on March 8th.  Last week seh was complaining about cramping and being naucious, she took a ept test last sunday morning and came out negative.  This week shee is complaining of back pains and cramping.  we have a doctors appoint on friday our 14 days are up keeping our fingers crossed its positive.

thaught you would like to read a male point of view
It's really nice to hear from a male and know that you guys do take an active role in this whole thing. Your wife most likely tested too early thus resulting in a negative result. I wish you the best of luck on Friday and pray that God fulfills your every dream. In the meantime, pamper your wife and let her know how much you love her... everyday. It's quite difficult for a woman with infertility problems and sometimes we can feel all alone in a room full of people. Take care and God Bless.
I'm glad to hear you got a pink line.I think it must be positive because you usually don't get false positive test unless you had the HCG injection.My doctor said if you had the HCG injection then it would make a test come out positive but if you haven't had that then Ii'd say your pregnant.I start on my shots tomorrow I've been on 100mg clomid since Sunday until today and I'll injections tomorrow through Sunday.We will probably have another iui done on Monday of next week.I'm praying for you and I so hope your pregnant!!!!! I won't be back at work until probably Tuesday so Ii hope to hear some good news then!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!
Well, I just got a call from my Dr that I am not pregnant. hopefully next month is our month. It was my second iui on clomid and ovidril shot. I will have my tubes looked at next week to see if there is an issue, and then I move on to injectables. Can someone please let me know if you have had any side effects using the injectables? Aside from a little weight gain I had a good reaction to Clomid... I wonder if it is similar. Thanks.
I went through a cycle of injectibles this past month and I'm happy to report I've had absolutely no side effects...now I'm just waiting for tomorrow morning to test. I got a really faint positive on Tuesday and AF is due tomorrow so I hope my hcg is rising normally. Good luck and keep us posted. God Bless and Take care. : )
SOOOO, i just found out this afternoon that my 17year old cousin is going in for an abortion tomorrow. Lemon and Salt right in the wound!!!! my aunt begged my mom not to tell me knowing what me and DH are going through but she though i had the right to know! i was in their thoughts though, my cousin made the option of carrying the baby full term and letting me and DH adopt it but they decided, and with GOOD reason, that wouldnt work out in the long run, for past reasons. DH was more upset then i was though. he was mad that for one, that she could get pregnant with a snap of her figures, and two that shes just going to scrap it away like a bug on the windshield, no pun intended.

*sigh* with all of you to help me vent and talk about everything, i am in such a great place right now and am so excited for May!! and HOPEFULLY we will be blessed with twins, we have really come to the conclusion, thats what we want (of course we will do with one healthy baby as well and not be a bit upset of that)  I will continue to pray for all of you and hopefully your times will all come soon (not soon enough i know) Maribel, GREAT LUCK tomorrow honey i really hope you get this!!! im sure you are pregnant and the DR is only going to give you double clarification!!! Let us know as soon as you do, and try to sleep tonight!!!!
Hi!  I just did my first IUI on monday 17th.. I had cramping, slight spotting, BLOATING and NAUSEA.  Also feel very tired but havent been sleeping too well..  I am in the dreaded 2ww again but more hopeful this month w/ doing IUI...

TO : ASKING4AMIRACLE:  I was reading your entries today from before BFN unitl BFN.  I am very sorry this didnt work for  you.this month. Even though this is my first IUI there have been many times I have had exact pregnancy symptoms but AF comes every month.  I have been ttc for 7 years but only seriously since  06' and only w/ clomid since NOV 07'  (My DH had vericocelectomy surgery, found a vericose vein in his groin which greatly affected his sperm) He had the surgery in Nov 06' and things have improved on his part greatly.  Anyway I wanted to convey to you as a believer.....  I always pray that I will get pregnant....IN GOD'S WILL !!!   Remember it is in HIS timing/ WILL not yours. I dont mean that you shouldnt do everything in YOUR power but his POWER is the one that counts.  Sometimes I wonder,  What if it doesnt happen for us???  I will tell you that I find much comfort in believing that if it DOESNT happen it's because GOD can see what I CANNOT and maybe he is PROTECTING me from something far worse.  Keep your faith in GOD and good luck!
I just joined the message board tonight and have been reading the messages. Something my husband has been telling me since we have been TTC is he has twins on both sides of his family, both paternal and maternal. Something he has mentioned many times to me has been twins and how fun it would be. It is a bit scary but at the same time I'm also excited. We haven't started any procedures yet as I'm waiting to get into my specialist.

This is a learning experience and I am building new questions to ask the more I read.

Sue
sweetdrda -  Thanks for the message, its funny you should say that, its His timing not ours. i said the Exact same thing! it really is!! Stick in there, i was really upset when i found out BFN but i am doing so well now with all these ladies. i have met some great friends that i hope to have for a lifetime. I PRAY ALL THE TIME and talk to God while im driven as if he was my best friend sittin along side of me. It will happen for us all at His perfect time for us!! Good Luck and like you said, dont stop trying to help His time come sooner! =)

dreamraider - Welcome, this is such a GREAT site and there are so many wonderful woman on here, and some guys too =)  we at first were like NO to twins, JUST ONE, but now, we really want 2. we wont be upset either way, we were standing in the nursery this morning (ill put some pics up this weekend) no words but we both knew what the other was thinking! right when we first started 'trying' my husband wasnt as thrilled, more like well IF it happens, BIG IF!! but then he went to one lets do it, just a single baby and now hes all about the kids this, the babies that, when you take both babies shopping, la la la =) hes so excited. we went to the new babies r us that opened to see if there were any good deals, and he was all, JUST GET PREGNANT ALREADY so we can really shop. he wants to buy so much stuff!! i love him. enough about me though..... GOOD LUCK!!!! wish you the best and pray for you as well!!! i know it will happen just believe it in your heart!!!!!

nsrchofbaby - ITS YOUR DAY!!!!!!! you are going to go in today, get your blood taken and around 3 this afternoon you are going to be in shock and going to come in here and tell us the great news!!!! i was praying for you all this morning!!!! GOOD LUCK SWEETY!!!!!

and to the rest of you, GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH

..........BABY DUST..........BABY DUST..........BABY DUST..........

Thank you I hope I have the same experience!- I will pray for you and hope that there is a positive result and an amazing little miracle.
I had my second IUI on Wednesday. This time  I did it without clomid and trigger injection.  I was al natural with a opk.  Last month when I did it I felt so sick and had midl craps from the start, sore boobs, I was sure I was pregnant, but unfortunately it fails.  This time I have have some sharp pains in my right ovary area and I have noticed since yesterday my sense of smell is hightened.  I am due to test on 4th April.  Good luck to everyone.
Hey just checking to see what you found out?Is there a little one on the way?