how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
I am new to this site, and I am very excited to see that I am not alone!  I had my first IUI on February 1, 2008 and I get to test at home this Saturday.  I really have had no symptoms at all, and I'm setting myself up for a negative result.  After trying for so long with no success, it's difficult to put all of your hopes on the line...again and again.  I don't know if it was the shot I received pre-IUI, if it's the Prometrium, or if I'm just PMS'ing, but I have been really cranky lately, I've had really sharp cramps in my abdomen, and my breasts are only a little sore.  No nausea, no vomiting, no fatigue....but I'm still praying for a miracle...
I'm new to this site and wanted to share my experience with you all.I also had my first iui done Feb 1,2008.Was put on Clomid 100mg for 5 days.Before the clomid I went back for sonogram and had 10 follicles. I then started takinig the clomid and went back for 2nd sonogram which showed I had 4 follicles none had matured but one which they said needed to be a 1.8cm and it was 3.3cm so we went ahead and did iui on Sat Feb1, 2008.Had progesteron level checked last Thursday 7th it needed to be atleast a 15 it was 23.9 she said that was good.I really didn't cramp right after the iui but I did start cramping that evening I have been cramping on and off since sometimes it more like ovulation pains in my right ovaryIi go back this Thursday 14th for pregnancy test.But at other times it's like menstral cramp.Then at other times there is no cramping at all.I do pray that this one is it.I believe that maybe I'm where I'm at because God needed me to be there. I never knew so many people had the same problem until I walked into a fertility clinic.And I now pray everyday for ladies I have seen there.I do believe in God and in His promises He said He is no respecter of persons what He done for one He'll do for another. But we have to have our faith in Him.I don't have my faith in my doctors I have my faith in that God is using my doctors to make this happen.We struggled with the choice to use fertility treatment or not and we finally agreed that it was o.k. I have learned that faith without works is dead.And that God said He went away but He left us the power to do the things He done.He needs people to let Him use them (doctors and such).Hang in there and as long as you believe that God can do it then your time will come. We will be praying for you all !!!!!!!    
I had 2 IUIs back to back on 2Feb and 3Feb after Lg surge on 1st Feb. Progesterone done on 8 Feb was 27 which according to the nurse was very good.
No signs of preganancy yet....except for little cramping off and on. Also get up in the middle of the night, feeling fresh...sometimes feel sick in my stomach. I am really hopeful this time, as my folli was 32 mm and my progesterone came out good. Have not tried HPT yet....waiting for my blood test on 15th feb. Wish me good luck!!
yes your progesterone was good my doctor said anything over a 15 was good and she said mine at 23.9 was very good and yours was higher then mine.I don't know you but I do know how you feel.I can truly say that. I'm 34. Me and my husband have been together for 13 years. never prevented pregnancy it just never happened the doctors said nothing was wrong with us so we decided to give this fertility thing a shot.So when I say I know how you feel I truly do.I'm a teacher and I'm with children all day and I'm just waiting on the day I can be with mine.I'll be praying for you.God knows the desire of your heart!!!!  God Speed!!!
HI MY NAME IS BECKY, I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE ON SATURDAY FEB. 9TH.  MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 19 MOS.
AFTER THE 1 YR MARK WE DECIEDED TO GO TO DR.   I ONLY HAVE ON TUBE DUE TO A TUBAL PREG.  SO HOPEFULY THIS WILL WORK.  MY DR TOLD ME IF I DO NOT HAVE MY AF BY FEB 26 TO COME IN FOR A PREG.TEST, BUT MY AF IS DUE FEB 20  SO I WONDER IF I DON'T GET AF IF I SHOULD TEST AROUN THE 20 OR 21 OR WILL THE HCG SHOT STILL SHOW UP AND GIVE A FALSE +++. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK,
Hello....I'm new to this site and it's nice to know others are in the same boat.  I had my first IUI in January and was disappointed to find out I was not pregnant.  I went in for my second with Clomid on Feb 4. and find out on the 15th.  Unfortunately, I don't feel any major symptoms except sore breasts, but that is something I go through every month with my period, so it's not reassuring.  I did have 2 or 3 sharp shooting pains in the middle of the night 7 days after the IUI which woke me up, but nothing since.  You are all in my prayers!
I am 31 ttc for 2 years...all in the forum here need good wishes. Lets hope this time it happens.
I have seen so many people who are really close to kid find it hard to conceive. Since I can rember I have aspecial bond with kids...never knew what it was but it's like we exchange thoughts ....and it can be any kid... If i pass by a kid, he/she always turns and looks at me...
Now I am just waiting to have my own to share this magical bond with
I am 32 ttc for 18 mos. I had my first IUI on 02/04. I have been on Clomid 100 mg for 6 months. I am relieved to know that I am not alone with my worries and emotional stress. I did not have an HCG shot prior to the IUI. Is something I should have had or asked my doctor for? My poor hubby has put up with all my moodiness and I just hope it's all worth it. I have had no symptoms other than mild cramping after IUI. My cycle is usually 33-34 days and I usually ovulate around day 18. Should I stil test around Day 15 pIUI? Any advice?

Hopeful
Wish you all luck, I am on the 3rd day after my IUI and my b-hcg test is due on the 25th - it is so difficult indeed to wait that long, but all i wanted to do by posting this letter was - to wish all the ladies who have their blood test due on Feb. 14 & 15 ALL THE BEST... and to all the others as well... may God grant u your wishes and bless you with a sweet baby... God bless!
Hey just wondering if they have given you a reason for the fertiity problem or are they calling it unexplained infertility?
Ladies,
I came to this page looking for some hope. I feel better knowing I am not alone. My Husband and I have been trying since July 06. We did the Clomid, Glucophague, and when that didn't work they did a Laproscopic surgery to find out what was going on. I had signs of Endo and a few cysts but everything else was fine. My husband was checked and he had white blood cells in his sperm. After antibiotics we felt we should try again. I finally went to the shots. I took Folistim for 4 days and had 12 eggs on my ultrasound. My Estrogen levels were at 1,000. We were given the option to wait another month and not go forward or go forward and take the chance. My heart told me to go forward. They did the sperm wash and his count was 90 million, and no white blood cells. I felt this was he hope we needed. I felt crampy the night after the IUI, the next day still cramping and some pinching, day 3 after IUI still mild cramping and pinching, day 4 after still cramping and pinching. I too am so afaraid of the dreaded negative result. I so want this to happen for us. I was reading your comments and crying hoping not only that I recieve a positive result but that you all do as well. I don't know why God does what he does but I believe that if we do get pregnant that we will be awesome mothers, wanting something so bad makes us appreciate it so much more. God bless you all and hang in there "This too shal pass"
HI,I HAD MY FIRST IUI DONE 9 DAYS AGO AND MY BREAST ARE HURTING AND IVE BEEN HAVING SOME MAJOR CRAMPS I WAS SO EAGER TO KNOW IF A PREGNANCY TEST WOULD COME OUT POSITIVE AND IT DIDNT.THIS IS MY FIRST IUI I HAD TWO MATTURE EGGS ONE ON EACH SIDE,I ALSO TOOK 50MG OF CLOMID AND A HCG SHOT IF ANY HAVE GONE THROUGH WHAT IM GOING THROUGH PLEASE WRITE BACK THANKS ONE DAY GOD IS GOING TO BLESS ALL OF HIS ONLY HIS TIMING IS RIGHT.
Hi All,
I am now 13 day post my first IUI. I was on GonalF with the Trigger Shot and put on Crione Gel- Progesterone right after .. For the first 12 days cramping every day and sore bb. It's now day 13 and all the symptons have appeared to have stopped,,no more cramping or breast tenderness.. I am not due to have the pregnancy bloodwork for 2 more days,,just dreading it,, Anyway ,,my question is has anyone experienced what I went through,,,just aweful symptoms that have appeared to gone away at this point..not sure if this is the calm before AF,,,
Thanks. Elainehaggis.
Just giving an update on my first IUI we went for the pregnancy test Thursday and it was neg.I started on clomid 100mg days 5-9 I started back on that yesterday.We will have another IUI done probably next Wed.I hope and pray for you all and your right this to shall pass and God's  time is ALWAYS ON TIME !!!! just don't give up.
I'm 13dpiui and I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I also have been experiencing sore bbs and cramping since 8dpiui so I'm hoping I just tested too soon! Good luck ladies!
I am on day 11 after my IUI and I have been having cramps since day 5, including headaches, heartburn, tiredness and irritability.  But now I am having heavy discharge.  Is this normal?  or could this be that I am not preg and just a sign of my menstral cycle?
..and I forgot to add that my B's have been swollen and extremely sensitive since approx day 5.