how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!
Hello, I'm new to this site. when I first found it I was looking to see if anybody had there IUI's done the same day as I. & finally I found someone. I had my IUI"s done on the 29th & 30th as well. I was on injectibles though. could u tell me if u've had any symptoms cause i've had a few. I'm just not sure if it's just the ovidrel i took or not I was told that the hormone in it is the same one u get when u get pregnant. so that's why u can get false pregnancy symptoms. It's confusing at times cause u wish u could just have a yes or no. I'll have my blood work done on the 14th as well. So keep me updated! mean while these are my symptoms so maybe u can compare them to yours!

SYMPTOMS FROM DAY 3PDIUI - 7PDIUI

3PDIUI -- I was awaken with what I can only describe as a weird feeling in my uterus & my legs & thighs were weak like when u're on u're period.

4PDIUI -- the weakness in my legs & thighs went away. But the weirs feeling in my uterus was still there.

5PDIUI  -- I still had that feeling in my uterus. & I started cramping. O I also couldn't eat avocadoes. Which is weird for me cause I love it.

6PDIUI -- I had cramps still.

7PDIUI -- My cramps r alot worst.

Well I hope and pray every thing goes great for u! And I know it's hard not to think about it but just remember one one week. The first week past by very fast for us, I hope it did for yall!

I just got my period two days ago!  SUCKS!  It's really difficult with mother's day around the corner.  We will try for 3rd and final IUI in a couple weeks.  we have been trying for almost 3 years now.  I am hoping that our long wait is coming to an end soon.  I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up.
Have faith, There is a time for everything! & your time will hopefully come soon, just don't lose faith it will happen. I've been tring for about 10 years & I'll have my blood work done on the 14th. Put I have a feeling im not. & we'll be having our 3rd IUI in a couple of weeks too. Unless a miricale happens. Anyways, I'll be praying for u. good luck!
Thanks I really needed that!  My best friend tried for 12 years and finally got pregnant.  She has a beautiful 15 year old now.  Most days I do have faith that it will happen someday.  But this weekend is extremely hard for me.  The major PMS is not helping at all.  I will be thinking of you on the 14th and hope everything works out for you.
Qiuck ? to anyone with experience with pregnancy test. I wasn't suppose to test until the 14th, but most of u I couldn't wait. I took one on wed & it was neg. then I took 2 today and they came up with a faint pink line. what does this mean. Am I pregnant? Or is it to soon to tell I'm day 11DPIUI today. My second IUI was on the 30th. I can't help but get excited! I tell myself not to but it's hard. PLEASE HELP ME! I'm going to take another test tomorrow morning since the morning urine is most accurate.
Just letting everyone know I'M PREGNANT! I'M SO EXCITED!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am new to this site, and I just wanted you to know I am happy for you! Best wishes for nine months of pure joy and a lifetime of love with your new baby!
My husband and had our first iui May 3, 2008. I can't wait to take a pregnancy test! I already bought two. I had little cramping the day of procedure. I'm on cycle day 23 today. Probably on cycle day 20 I woke up with really bad cramps. Our dr. said to take a test on May 17. They said it could take up to 10 days to get the shot out of your system. I think I'm going to take a test tomorrow morning and if it's still positive, I'll take another one this Saturday! Wish us Luck
Congrats on the great news!!!!! I know you and you DH must be bursting at the seems.  10 years is a long time to wait but I sure it is more than worth it. I had my 1st IUI on May 2nd and I hope to be joining you soon with excitement of our own.  I am praying and hopeful that things will work out. I have PCOS as well.  My RE seems to think the IUI will help a lot.  Enjoy you blessing!

ablaire2002: Our IUI's were done closely together.  My 1st was on 5/2 and my RE has me scheduled for a blood test this Friday.  I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the both of us. Good Luck!

sagebrush: Sorry to hear about AF coming your way.  Like Victorialynn said, stay positive and keep the faith.  We are all bound to receive a blessing soon.

SSBD to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi all...
I had my 2nd IUI done on 29-Apr and was on HCG 2000 I.U from 2-May on days - 2-May, 5-May, 8-May & 11-May and on Progestrone vaginal till 14-May. Im facing some pains on and off for the past 3days in my lower abdomen similar to menstural cramps. Also Im having slight tenderness and pain on my (*), some kind of vomitting sensation every now and then, lack of hunger, mood swing, frequent urination, slight headache... Please let me know if anyone faced this kind of symptoms, incase of pregnancy? or is it pre-menstural pain :(

Im supposed to meet my doctor either on Day2 of my menstural cycle or on 19-May. Not able to understand the symptoms that are happening...
My name is Michelle and this is my first time here.  I was searching for an answer as to why I had spotting and I found this ite.  I had my 1st  IUI done on Saturday, May 10th and now it's 3 days later and I have some light pink spotting...is this normal?
Spotting is normal after an iui. They say it can be expected in some people. Keep us updated!

hopefultobeblessed: I'm new to this site and am very excited to have people that are going through the same thing as we are helping out! Most sites I have visited, no one comments back!  I did take a pregnancy test yesterday, it said "not pregnant" I called my doctor, they said the shot is definitely out of my system but it's still way too early to detect pregnancy. So I'm going to take another one Friday morning. Good luck on your blood work Friday! Let us know how it goes =)

Hi All,

I am fairly new to this site and have been reading posts for the past months.  I have received  a lot of information on fertility so I believe its just but fair for me to share our experience with you.  My husband and I are turning 30 this year and have been TTC.  After 6 months of TTC we decided to go to a fertility doctor for check up.  I found out that I have PCOS.  We knew then that it would definitely not be easy for us to conceive on our own so we decided to use Clomid.  I have been given 100mg Clomid + 2000 mg Metformin for my PCOS.  First try of clomid did not work.  We then decided to try Clomid IUI.  During the 2WW I was a little nauseous so we were thinking that it worked but it just ended in a depressing BFN.  My husband was getting frustatrated that he wanted us to take a break from it all.  It was almost a year of trying but still nothing.  I begged him to try one last time with the Clomid IUI and promised him that if this does not work, we'll take a break.  Took clomid 100mg again for 5 days and went back to the doctor after a week.  I was so happy since he found 2 eggs.  He then asked me to go back after a couple of days but this time when he checked, the eggs were not growing.  He then told me to use fertility monitor for 5 days and if nothing happens, IUI will not be possible.  Feeling down..all 4 days were showing negative and to my surprise 5th day came out positive.  Went to the doctor same day and he saw both eggs increased to 15 and 16.  Our IUI was finally done last April 26. The 2WW was killing me again. I felt a nauseous and sleepy on the 2nd week but did not want to think too much about it since I was also having some PMS symptoms. Bloodtest was scheduled for May 9 but before I went to the doctor I just had to try to see if I was pregnant with a pregnancy test kit.  I only saw one dark line and a faint line came out after a couple of minutes.  I was then thinking that its another BFN since the line was faint.  To our suprise, bloodtest showed BFP afterall!!!  My HCG came out to 38.75 last May 9 and increased to 120 by May 12.  We're so excited to hear the heartbeat next week!! I just pray that we get through the first trimester since they say that its the most crucial one.
I hope I am able help others just by sharing this experience. Don't ever give up ladies.  Goodluck and baby dust to all!!
I had my second IUI with colomid on May 9th and will have blood test on May 23rd. Please pray for me.
Thanks for telling us yor story. My husband and I have unexplained infertility and trying for 2 years. I hope IUI would work this time.
I know the 2WW wait is hard..Just try to relax a bit until May 23rd.  My doctor told me not to do long walks, carry heavy stuff, etc. after the IUI.  I'll include you in my prayers. Goodluck on your bloodwork next week! Let me know how it goes.  
Thanks for the note. Take care of yourself.
ZUZ

I'm new to this thread.  I think I've come to the point where I need some support from people who feel my pain!  I'm 31 and my husband and I have been ttc for a little more than 2 yrs now.  I had an ectopic pregnancy last August from our 2nd IUI with clomid and have been unsuccessful since.  We just had our 6th IUI's last Thurs and Fri. I was on clomid and injectables for this one.  This may be our last one since every cycle has looked great on paper but resulted in nothing.  The injectables and clomid helped produce 9 follicles, 6 of which matured before I triggered with Ovidrel. I talked to the nurse at my docotors office today who said to come in for bloodwork next Friday.  It's so hard to keep going thru this.  I'm so anxious for next Friday to come!  Thank you for letting me vent and goodluck to you all!
ZUZ
You and I had our IUI's and are testing the same days.  I hope this is it!
Are you sure spotting and cramping are normal after an IUI its been 5 days since our IUI and this just started last night?  I am quite crampy almost like a period and I've had a slight headache for days. The dr. did say that the opening to my cervix? was very small and he had put one catheter in and it was too big, so he had to reinsert a smaller one.  But why didn't I have spotting the next day?  Why 5 days later?

Marynaz...we had our IUI's 1 day apart, I had mine on the 10th
Spotting can occur anytime between the day of your iui all the way to testing. As long as it's spotting they say it's normal. Now I would call my doctor if I had a heavy bleeding between the two weeks of  waiting because most people, if they aren't pregnant, will start they're normal period exactly two weeks, give/take a day from their iui. I had cramping on and off for days (not nearly as bad as when I'm on my cycle) but bad enough. I would wake up in the middle of the night having to walk for 5 minutes before going back to bed. As for a headache, it could be caused from the stress, the waiting period, the shot, or other medications you have taken. I was and still am very mooded and I couldn't understand why. It's because we have double the amount of hormones in our system after an iui!!! Hope this helps! I'll keep everyone updated with our pregnancy test tomorrow morning! Please keep us in your prayers
Hope this works for both of us. I have some cramping. is it normal. In my first IUI, I didn't have any.
I hope you get positive result. I know how hard it is. Let me know when you get your result.
Good Luck with you tomorrow. I will pray for you.
ZUZ
Yeah, I would say cramping is normal.  Are you on progesterone?  It could be a side effect of that too.  

Thanks for the reassurance that the spotting is okay and yes they put me on 2 days of clomid and I had a HCG shot after the IUI, so I have been a little bit more moody and my poor husband gets the short end of that stick ;-)  This is all new to me and I guess my doctor and his nurses did not explain eveything as clear as they should have?!?!  I never have spotting in between my periods so I was a little scared, so thank you.

Good luck to those of you who will be testing soon...I still have a whole week to wait still
ZUZ
I'm right there waiting with you.  I think the waiting is the hardest part.  I mean the procedures and the meds are tough, but we're actually doing something.  The wait is enough to drive me a little crazy.  I feel bad for my husband too.  I can be laughing one minute, enraged the next, and then be sobbing.  It's really amazing what the combination of all the meds we're on and how we feel about the situation anyway can make us do!
hs2
Hi All,
I'm new to this site I will have my first IUI On May 19. I have faith, there is a time for everything and your time will hopefully come soon. I hope everyone TTC get positive result. I know how hard it is . I will pray for and pray for me too.
HS
Are you taking any vitamin. Try to relax and take some folic acid as well.
IUI is very simple procedure. Good Luck with you.
Hi everyone. I have been reading through the posts looking for information regarding IUI, as my husband and I have been TTC for over four years. Three years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS. We ended up adopting a little boy at 18 months about three years ago, and have started trying again.
We had our first IUI on May 9th, and this wait is killing me. I have had cramps like AF is going to be here since day 2pIUI. Today they are better, but not being able to take a pregnancy test is killing me! I just want to know already. We used clomid on days 3-7 and I got my surge on day 15. Did the IUI on Friday the 9th, and now we wait. I go in tomorrow for them to do bloodwork (though they didn't say what kind, just to check to make sure I ovulated) and then by next week I should be able to test.
I just need some support and am hoping for a BFP as we can only afford to do this three times, and it would be great if it worked the first. There is no way we can afford IVF, so that is not even an option for us. It seems like everyone here is in the same boat, and I could really use the support. Hope to hear back from you all!
Hi there....I also had my IUI on May 9th and can competely relate. The 2ww has to be the absolute longest two weeks EVER!! I've had pressure and some cramping off and on since the IUI and now my bbs are sore and I feel like I'm getting bladder infection. I don't know if it's too early or not for symptoms? This is our 4th IUI while trying for a second child. With my first...we were successful with the 1st IUI! Before I got the BFP I had bad AF like cramps for almost the entire 2ww and was convinced AF was coming any minute. You just never know! So many pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF.
I think conversation and letting it all out is the best support. Very few truly understand until they themselves have been through the rollercoaster. Lets hope this our time! Baby dust to you!!!
Hello everyone, I'm also new to this site. I'm 35. I had my 3rd IUI on May 8th and 9th. My husband and I have been TTC for 7 years with no luck. We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I also had bad cramps 3dpiui and I am not sure if that was normal or not, so now I am bloated that all my jeans are tight. I am trying to ignore all of these symptoms because it drives me crazy especially the 2WW. I am glad that I only have 1WW left. My bloodwork will be on May 21st. If I get my AF next week, I will start another cycle of Femara and HCG trigger shot.
That's awesome we had it done on the same day. Let's hope that it was a lucky day for us both, and we get BFP's next week!
I have had all the same symptoms you have since we did the procedure - I feel a lot of pressure and it sure does seem like AF is going to come. I hope not! It's interesting to know the first time you did IUI it worked the first try! That gives me hope - I have had so many let downs that it's hard to be completely positive about these things.
Yes - let's hope this is our time, and let's keep each other posted and updated...
I'm 37 and on my second IUI attempt, we've been trying for 14 years now with no luck, i feel and hear your pain month after month, ours is unexplained as well.   What is the most frustrating for me is that all the lab work and tests come back within the normal range for both of us.  I was so hopeful the first IUI was going to work, and very dissapointed with the BFN! Hopeful again with this second attempt but am only going to try once more after this.  I as well hate the BLOATED feeling going thru this process, it doesn't seem fair, didn;t realize how much the 2 WW drove me crazy, hopefully this month the 2WW will go quicker now that I know what to expect.  Good luck to you with you bloodwork, hoping for a BFP for us all!!   How are you feeling?  Do you think your pregnant?      Fit4fun
Thanks for responding to my post. We tried 2 IUI's many years ago but got frustrated, so we took a break for few years and we tried to make baby naturally but did not work either. So I just focused on my job and did some yoga just to forget about infertility problem for 7 years but it did not help either. So 2 months ago I've decided to give it another try for "IUI# 3, 4, 5"( I am only on IUI#3 right now) because I have a positive feeling that it's going to work this time, since I am now working from home and I have my own work schedule, so it's the best time to try another IUI's. We got a new Doctor because our former doc was not really helpful and we only have met once during the consultation and never seen him ever again because he left all the works to his nurses. So my new doctor now is so nice that he does most of the ultrasounds and tests and he gives us more explanations. I don't think I am pregnant because I don't have any preg. symptoms but it's too early to know. I hope this will be our month and I don't mind being bloated as long as I get BFP but I don't want to expect for BFP too much because I am afraid of another failure. I am so sorry about your 1st IUI. I am hoping that your 2nd IUI is a success. Good luck to you too.
Has anyone else had spotting or just cramps?  I'm sorry I'm stuck on this spotting business at least if anyone else has experienced this, I would feel better?!?!? maybe?!?! It's been 6 dpiui and I have been spotting for the last 2 days. It's just so weird because I never spot in between periods.  I also have a very short cycle 21-26 days and I just hope this spotting isn't AF coming.  This is 18 of my cycle.
I am 29 years old, my husband and I have been TTC for 10years with no luck, like alot of you women our infertility is unexplained. All tests came back more than normal. However we have to date had no luck. In March we had our 1st IUI BFN again in April 2nd IUI BFN and this month today is my testing date by I am not testing because I am scared. The last week i have felt really tired and nauseated at times, my breasts don't hurt and I haven't had any real cramping, but I do feel like I might be getting a bladder infection. So because I was feeling so tired I did a test 2 days ago (Wed) and it was BFN, I am so miserable and I feel really badly for my husband cause he gets so down when the test is BFN. So to all of you out there Good luck and God Bless you all.
I took a test this morning, BFN. We're upset but trying to stay strong. It was our first attempt with iui. We will wait a month and attempt our 2nd iui for my cycle that starts at the end of June. I wish everyone luck!
ZUZ
I had my IUI on the 8th and 9th too.  This is pretty much the last one (we've done 6!) before we either go thru IVF  or get a second opinion (which I am seriously considering)  My doctor is great but since we technically have unexplained fertility, maybe it would be different if we had another set of eyes looking at everything.  I'm so stressed!  I've decided to just go in for a blood test next Friday.  The nusrse said I can test 2 wks after Ovidrel, which is the 21st,  but I'd rather wait a little longer (as if it willmake a difference).  

ablaire2002:  Don't give up!    
sorry to hear that. but don't give up. I hope next time works for you.
That maybe implantation bleeding. So that's a good sign for you but that's a little early for implantation bleeding, isn't it?.. I am on 7dpiui today but no spotting or any symptoms and that's giving me a little bit of worry. Anyway, I'll cross my fingers for you.

I'm new to this board, but just needed to vent...I'm 30 years old, husband and I TTC for almost a year and a half. All of our tests came out fine...so we are in the category of "unexplained infertility." Had our first IUI on May 1 and May 2, so I am currently 15dpIUI, have been experiencing cramps, hot flashes, tender breasts and am really tired...used the bathroom earlier and I had some brown discharge. When I used it again about 45 minutes later (as I am going a lot), there was red discharge and some tissue. Don't know if this is implantation bleeding or not?? It's not like my normal 1st day of a period, where its very thick and dark red. I'm very nervous, but I go in for my HCG beta on Monday. Hope it's positive! Good luck to everyone here!
Hey there....this is great! We are definately on the same track (the one to the BFP of course). Yes- let's keep each other updated for sure. I was cramping most of the day at work today...tightening and right in the middle. Bbs are still sore and I was feeling a little irritable. How r' u feeling? My RE told me to wait 16 days to do an HPT..that's May 25th. I've heard that 14 is enough. When are you testing?
Hey...I actually broke down on Tuesday and did an HPT...it was BFN...I am totally cramping today, really feel like AF is coming. I don't know when I am going to test because I really don't want another BFN!! Good luck to you...we will keep each other posted!
Ooops sorry I responded to a post, thought it was for me, sorry ladies!
Hey there. I am going to test next Friday, which would be exactly two weeks from the IUI. I had my progesterone levels checked today to make sure I ovulated, and the nurse said they look for at least 12 and mine was almost 20! She said I probably dropped two eggs this cycle, so we can only hope one of those little buggers took! LOL.
I have been having slight cramping every day, and I am trying not to read too much into it. This past week wasn't so bad, this next week is going to be hard. We want this so bad, and have had soooo many heartbreaks in the past that we are scared to get too excicted. We think it's a good sign that my progesterone levels were so high - we are praying that this works.
I will be testing on the 23rd (if I can wait that long) what day do you think you will be testing? I hope and pray for the both of us this is our time!!! :-)
We must have had our our IUI's done on the same day.  May 10th? I had mine done very early in the morning, so I have been counting that as day 1.  It may be day 2?  How have you been feeling? Still bloated? I'm still spotting for the 3rd day.  My cramping has subsided. Maybe this will be our month ;-)
We are having our 3rd IUI next week.  Trying to stay positive but it is getting harder for me.  My 2nd IUI had major cramping, hot flashes and vomited before leaving doctor's office.  I am thinking that was not normal???  Anyone else feel like that?  This is our last IUI and then we are off to Fertility clinic for probably IVF.

Wishing everyone good luck!  Thanks for everyone who reported BFPs it has given me a lot of hope!
Hey  there....I agree. Last week wasn't too bad.....next week is definately going to be harder. It's so difficult dealing with something that you have absolutely no control over. My husband has a good feeling about this cycle, he never has too much say so maybe it's a sign. I still feel the same..no new symptoms. I think your progesterone sounds like a good sign. I've never been tested for that in any cycle...strange! But I've heard many girls talk about it. The 23rd sounds perfect...I think I'll test that day as well. I don't where my RE gets waiting 16 days from? I think it's a little bit much. Well...hang in there girl. We're getting there....I am praying for the both of us!
ZUZ
Do your doctors put you on progesterone after IUI's?  I'm just wondering if this is a common practice?
That's a good question. I had the IUI on May 8th and 9th. So I am not sure if the May 10th is the day1?. I had this really bad cramps on May 12th and only 1day. I am still bloated since I started taking the progesterone twice a day after the IUI but I am not sure if that's the side effect of  that drug and I am also taking thyroxine drug for my hypothyroid. Are you still spotting today?. I am hoping that this is our month but let's wait until next week. Cross fingers!
Good luck to your 3rd IUI next week. I always have hot flashes and cramping on my ovulation days. Hcg shot gives me cramps but it helps my ovulation. Did you have hcg shot the day before your iui?. Maybe that's the one giving you cramps but I am not sure about your vomiting. Again, good luck to your 3rd IUI next week.
I'm not currently doing IUIs, but just wanted to answer your questions about progesterone. I think it depends on your doctor. If you're on fertility meds, that tends to increase your progesterone anyway, and a supplement may not be needed...but even in an unmedicated cycle, a level of 10 or above is sufficient (although, I think they like to see a 12 or more). Does your doctor test your progesterone at 7 dpo or so (usually CD21)? If they've been in the normal range, you won't need a supplement. Hope that helps :-)

Good luck to you!
I have been taking clomid to get me to ovulate.  Nothing else.  DH has sperm motility issues which seems to be our problem now.  He has really good days and then really bad days.  Thanks for the info on the cramping and hot flashes.  Hopefully this time won't be so painful.  Wishing everyone good luck.
I stopped spotting today and I've also stopped cramping. Maybe the cramping was from the HCG shot, you said that makes you crampy?  Maybe it's wearing off since it's been a week.  What's the progestrone for?  I've been feeling really sorry for myself the last few days...it's been one big pity party, crying and all.  It might just be my hormones.  This is my first IUI and the timing fell that we would have done our IUI's on May 10th and 11th, but the 11th was a Sunday and the lab is closed on Sunday's.  We only did one IUI and it's our 1st one...I was thinking what are the chances it's going to work.  In addition,  it's gonna be my 29th birthday on May 20th...I really wanted to have a baby before I am 30.  It's just a pathetic pity party for me today, boo hoo :-(  I'm trying to stay really positive, but it's just so hard when cycle after cycle I get a BFN.  I am more hopeful since this IUI is suppose to help us...it's just a terrible 2ww. horrible!  I hope your bloating goes away soon, just wear all your drawstring pants.  That's what I do.  
ZUZ
Thanks for responding.  :)  I think they last check my progesterone the day before my first IUI, which was the 8th.  Then I started progesterone (ugh!...Crinone 8%) the following Monday.  They don't check my levels again after that. They've really never told me there was a problem with my levels. Thaty's why I was asking if thats just what's done after an IUI.  I've been axiously awaiting Friday to come. I'm  too scared that 2wks after my trigger shot (which is this wed) is too early to tell.  I guess I just don't want there to be any doubt one way or another.
I understand the emotional thing, and it is okay to cry. This whole journey is extremely difficult - it is never easy. It can be hard to think positive when you are used to so many let downs. I know the let downs - last January I was really late on my period so I took one of those digital pregnancy tests and it was positive. I didn't believe it, and took two more, and they were negative. We did get excited at first, but the negatives were a huge disapointment. It was a bunk test. My point is, I understand the emotional thing as this journey is not easy.
Yesterday I was an emotional wreck - all I did was cry. My poor husband couldn't say anything to me without me breaking down. I am scared of another BFN, as this is always the case with us. I feel like AF is coming as I have still been having cramps - but I have been since the procedure so I don't know what to think :-(   I am hoping for the best for all of us, and if you need support just post on here. I have been checking here often. Take care sweetie....
It's now 9dpiui for me....and yesterday I spent 4hrs in Emerg at the hospital. I had horrible knife-like stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and could hardly walk. The doctor was an idiot. When I said I had had an IUI on May 9th and gave hime the med history he responded...WHAT'S THAT? Can you believe it? I had to explain everything. He checked my urine for a UTI which was neg but that's about it. Thankfully the pain was easing off while I was waiting, He thought maybe ruptured cysts? After I suggested it of course. I have to call my RE on Tuesday for an ultrasound. Anybody had anything like this before? Any ideas? I'm freaking out a little bit. Like the 2ww isn't bad enough. I'm a little achy this morning but other than that the pain is gone.
OMG! I am so sorry you are going through this! I have been having pain, but not like that at all. I can't believe a doctor didn't know what an IUI was....so no UTI? Did they test for pregnancy? I wonder what is going on....please let us know! I will be thinking about you and hoping for the best!
The 2ww is bad enough, I am sorry you are going through all this...
:-(
Thanks for your concern....I am feeling a lot better. Just a titch of cramping. Definately no UTI....and the pregnancy test was a negative. To be expected I guess this early in the game. I'm going to cal my RE first thing Tuesday am. For the first time....I'm actually disappointed it's a long weekend. I'll keep ya posted. Hope things are well with you...thinking of ya!
I actually experienced something like in November when I was on Maui going up a very windy road to see waterfalls, where there was no access to anywhere and it would take 3 hours to get back down the mountain, I was doubled over in pain and could not even move (I thought I was dying and would have to be metavaced back to Oahu)...by the time I came back to Oahu 2 days later and went to the dr. the ultrasound showed nothing.  My dr. said it could have been a ruptured cyst, but once they rupture there is no way to tell that you ever had one.  Then she thought it could have been a UTI and that test came back negative. Then she refferred me to a GI dr. and that dr. found a very large polyp, but he said polys aren't painful and that could not have been the cause of all that pain.  To this day...I'll never know.  That was the worst pain I  ever felt and it only lasted about 8 or 10 hours before subsiding to just faint constant cramp like pains.

Isis1979 ~ Thanks.  Hopefully today I will feel better.  Although we have a baby's 1st birthday luau to go to, so I hope I hold myself together.  I also have felt like AF is coming since I had the IUI and I have a short cycle being 21-26 days long and today is my 21st day...it can come anytime for me.  I hoping it doesn't .  It's kind of weird for me since my 2ww will be till next Saturday, but I will already be late for my period by then.  Do you think I can test before then or that HCG shot will still be in my system?  Hopefully this will be everyone's lucky month.  May is a good month :-)  
Hello everybody.
Sorry, but i am very unfamiliar with all of this: BFPs, HCG beta, 2ww, PCOS.. what do they mean? This all went so fast that i need to catch on a little... 8)
We tried to get pregnant for 6 years and just found out that my Mucus is killing all of my husbands sperm, so we did an IUI on May 14. we used Famera (instead of Clomid) and Ovidrel on May 12. I am on my cycle day 17 and on day 4PDIUI now and feel light cramping all day ever since. The fact i read earlier about that Ovidrel gives you Pregnancy syptoms worried me a little now. Should i wait longer then normal to do a pregnancy test?
Hi, I'm new.  :)   I read everyone's comments, and although I can't say it's exactly nice to know I'm not alone (since I wouldn't wish this on anyone!) at least I got info!  :)  I'm 12 dpiui, and I was told not to test until 14.  Yeah, right.  So naturally I have tested since Thursday, and everyday I have gotten a BFN.  I SWEAR I am having symptoms.  Even my husband thinks I'm pregnant (although he probably hopes for a baby as much as me).  Anyone think there's still hope?
Thanks for sharing your story. What a terrible experience that must have been and scary too. It's interesting to know that they wouldn't be able to detect a ruptured cyst. I can't my mind off wondering what the heck it was...and obviously if it will affect getting pregnant this cycle. Now I have some mild cramping...I hope AF is starting to spread her wings! How things with you? Any symptoms? When do you test?

Liv4Baby- I would say hang in there it's not over yet. Many women don't produce enough HCG for a positive until the full two weeks and sometimes longer. My RE tells me to wait 16 days. But there is no way I'll ever make it that far.

Everyone- Do we know for sure if Prometrium can cause cramping?
I woke up last night twice due to cramping, and I am starting to worry. I just want to know if AF is on her way or if I am really pregnant this time. It's killing me not being able to test. I am 10dpiui, and don't want to wait 4 days to test, though I am sure nothing would come up quite yet. I just want assurance that these cramps aren't a bad thing, though I am sure no one can tell me that they are or aren't. I always think the worst in situations, and this is no different. Four more days.....will I make it?
ZUZ
I'm SO sorry you guys are having pains!  Did you call your doctors?  I would, just for reassurance.  It's hard enough waiting and noticing every little thing your body is (or isn't) feeling.  I know that a side effect of progesterone is pelvic pain. (BTW, Progesterone is used to keep your uterine lining thick so that an egg could impant better. I guess I'm on it because I've been on Clomid for a while and that can actually thin out your lining.)  I hope you guys feel better soon.  I hope we all get BFP on Friday too.        
I feel you're pain. As well at 10dpiui I'm having AF like cramps and dreading the last 4 days. I can tell you though when I got pregnant with my son (after IUI) I felt exactly the same. In fact, the cramps got so bad that I took a Naproxen thinking AF would appear any minute. I didn't test until 18 dpiui because I was 100% certain that it hadn't work. When that BFP showed I was absolutely SHOCKED! So like I said before....it's not over yet. Hang in there...these next few days are going to be brutal...but try and relax. At least we all have each other for support! Let's hope Friday is big day for all of us!
I have been telling myself "it's something you ate!"  I'm sorry too, that, well, everyone who has said they are, is having problems!  I just saw on the news that ANOTHER baby got left on a doorstep.  I'm going to hang a sign outside my door that says "BABY DROP!!"  :)  Hope we get enough to go around here!  :)  
Thanks for telling us that you had cramping when you got pregnant.
It makes me feel better with cramping that I have today and gives me some hope.
I will test on Friday too. Let's pray for eachother .
I also had painful cramping last night. I was thinking that my AF is coming and that made me really upset last night but it's still early for my AF to come. I still have 3 more days to wait. Yes, Friday is the big day for all of us!. Good luck to everyone.
ZUZ
i'm starting to get upset because I'm really not feeling anything unusual.  I'm really trying to stay positive.  It helps that we're all going through the same stuff together (even though I wish NONE of us had too).  Why does Friday seem so far away????
check this out, it will help.
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Fertility/Fertility-and-General-Posting-Acronyms/show/81?cid=82
I don't know about you girls....but I'm really getting the itch to start cheating with those HPT's. I just can't help thinking about it. I purposefully have no tests in the house, so I wouldn't give in so early. Fridays seems like forever from now.
Do u think HPT will show it now ? I did last week 7 days after IUI was negetive so I am scared to do it again. I already made an appointment for next week to talk about IVF. I am 35.5 and don't want to wait too long. Girls if we get positive result on Friday we all have same due date :)
ZUZ
So am I!  I think the nurse at my doctors office thinks I'm psycho!  I called and asked if I could come in Wednesday instead of Friday and she said its best to wait till Friday and I told her that I'm so over waiting!  Thank God she knows me well enough to know that I just have major anxiety right now.  So I guess I have to wait till Friday.  I really, really hope this is it for all of us...
I don't know how you HAVE waited so long!  I'm psycho, I have been testing every day since Thursday.  I'm still on 12dpiui.  I will give you a huge warning... Every time you see that negative, it hurts a lot more.  :(   I still have hope, but I'm killing myself with those tests.  I only have till Wednesday, I'm lucky.  But the closer I get to hearing a definite negative is getting scarier and scarier.  
We are definitely all in the same boat here, and it is so hard to wait! I am so glad that I found this message board - it has definitely helped.
And as for the crampiness, I talked to the nurse today and she said that it is normal for some women due to all the hormones (progesterone mainly) and as I had a lot of it, this is probably why I am having the cramps. I don't want to wait until Friday! I don't have any HPT's either as I know I would drive myself crazy testing! I am so sure it's going to be negative though, and I am already getting depressed. Me thinking positive lasted all of like a day, then the negatives started setting in. I am just so very used to the let down that I don't know how to be.
At least we all have each other, and we all have the same testing day. So are you guys going to test first thing in the morning? I am - and hopefully it won't ruin my whole day!
I am hoping for all of us that this is our time - why does this have to be so difficult? I have always asked myself why is it the one thing a woman is biologically supposed to be able to do, I am unable to? Both my sisters have children, and I have always wondered how it is it comes so easy to some people and so difficult to others? It is one of the most emotional things ever.
Okay - done blabbing, I am just glad I have all you ladies to turn to :) Today is almost over so that leaves only 4 days til test day.....
I know it has to be too early for sure...but the problem is I have heard of that small percentage of girls who do get an early +. And of course I can't stop thinking about it. I'm in trouble now...my husband picked up the HPT's on his way home. Now I keep doing circles around them trying to convince myself to wait. Liv4baby...I know what you mean about the letdown each and every time. I've definately been there. I'm going to wait as long as I can. If I make it...i'll test in the am Friday as well. I'm actually thinking about taking the Friday off work in case I freakout. I haven't tested yet...but I'm still psycho. Once again it's great to have all of you here. This is a great site!

PS- isn't it strange that my RE doesn't schedule a blood test? just an HPT?
4 days and counting!!!!
Mine didn't schedule a blood test either - Only a hpt, and then if it comes back + I'll go get a blood test.
ZUZ
My RE doesn't schedule a blood test either.   I can't do anymore HPT anymore.  I just don't want to actually see the negatives anymore.  I'm so done with them.  I made an appt for Fri morning.  First thing!  I'll be there at 8am for a quantitative blood test.  Don't you guys think that they would have been able to tell, one way or another, on Wed???  See? Psycho.
I just took HPT today and it was Negative. I am hoping it is just early or the HPT is not working well. Isis1979 I think like you about why it is so hard for us to get pregnant. I thought I am very srtrong but I feel so weak and can't stop crying. It is good to have you all here.
I have blood test scheduled at 8:30 Friday but they will give the result in the afternoon.
Last time I called them 10 times before the call me. ZiUZ you are not alone :)
ZUZ
I'm so sorry.  Let yourself feel bad.  Cry it all out.  But make sure you dust yourself off and try again.  Don't give up no matter what.  Don't give in to your negative feelings either.   You still have a chance.  I feel so bad for you.  I know exactly how you're feeling at this moment.

Any by the way, the nurse told me today that it's too early to test.  She didnt even want me to go in on Wednesday for a blood test (my IUI was 8th and 9th). There's still a chance.  You never know.  Leave it in God's hands and you'll get your prayers answered.
ZUZ
I posted this on a thread for this girl that was really goingt thru a tough time .  I think its a helpful prayer (for me anyway) so I want to share it with you guys too:

http://www.saintgerard.com/stgerard.html

I hope it it gives you all some hope too.  :)
Thanks for the comment. You are right it is all in God's hand.
HELLO, I JUST HAD MY FIRST IUI ON MAY 16TH I REALY REALY HOPE IT WORKS I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOREVER FOR A BABY!!!!!AND NOW I HAVE FOREVER TO WAIT FOR THE RESULTS.....DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH AN IUI IMPROVES YOUR CHANCES?
I will have my blood test on thursday afternoon, so I am sure that the nurse will call me the result on friday morning but I cannot wait. I have a confession, I used my one and only HPT this morning ( I was saving it for friday) just for curiosity and of course it's negative as usual. The nurse told me not to use HPT  but I still did. I am stubborn!. Maybe I am just anxious and it's also tempting to see a pack of HPT.
I'm LOL....on my way home today I really had the urge to test, espeically since tomorrow is my birthday and that would be a really nice present ;-)  I do have one HPT in my bathroom draw, so we'll see if I am able to hold out...I'll probably test first thing in the morning.  I know it's way too early, but since I have short cycles I am talking myself into it that I could already be 2 days late.(I know that I took those pills and had that shot, so my cycle is hardly natural this month, but it's a darn good excuse)

I'm also glad I have you ladies and that I'm not the only psycho who wants to test way too early

Jenny909 ~ my doctor said that I would have a 30% chance of the IUI working...don't know if that's the same percentage chance for everyone.  For me it's way better than the 2% chance I had without the IUI.  
My RE told me the chance of getting pregnant with IUI with easch cycle is %10 and she suggested me to do three cycle before I go to IVF.
Happy Birthday and good luck tomorrow
Happy Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
WELL I HOPE MY CHANCES ARE 30 PERCENT ALSO,,DONT KNOW UNTIL MAY 30TH SEEMS SO FAR AWAY!!! AND I STILL FEEL LIKE A COW FROM ALL THE CLOMID..ONLY HAD ONE MATURE FOLI, I WAS HOPEING FOR MORE BUT I GUESS ONE IS ALL IT TAKES!
ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THE SIDE AFFECTS LAST FROM CLOMID AND THE TRIGGER SHOT???
Thank you for my birthday wishes everyone!

Jenny909 ~ I'm thinking that the percentage of the IUI and the side effects from all the meds and stuff is different for everyone...I know I was spotting for about 4 days from my 3dpiui to 7dpiui and I had a lot of cramping, but as you read other people felt bloated and weak?  I guess it's a pretty individualized experience when it comes to actual symtoms. How long have you been TTC?
I justed wanted to stop by before I start working & wish everyone luck!!! I also wanted to mention that when I was pregnant (daughter now 6 years old--got pregnant on our own) for my first, I had a period for the first month of being pregnant. They say that doesn't happen very often but it can occur. Can't wait to hear all the updates!!!

Baby Dust to All...
Hi, I just found this community and am SO GLAD!!  Like Jenny909, I also had my first IUI on the 16th and also had one mature follicle.  I am an emotional wreck.  Last night I started my progesterone suppositories and coincidentally had some pretty serious bb pain.  I just can't believe I have to get through another 2 weeks of this!  I'm so glad to have found so many other who are going through this (sorry!), it's just so lonely.....
ZUZ
Happy Birthday!  Enjoy your day and do not give in to temptation! :)
Hello all!  I am new to posting and I must say it is nice to be able to talk to people with similar situations. It is amazing how you do everything possible to not get pregnant when you are not ready and then when you are ready it is amazing how difficult it could be for us. My husband and I have been trying for a year. I just had my 1st IUI on May 15th and 16th. The 2ww is horrible. lol I never wished my weekends away until now. I just want the 14 days to be over! I have an appt on Thursday to check I did not develop any cysts. I am a little nervous about that. Then I will go back probably May 30th or 31st to get the blood work. I cannot wait! Even work does not help because I am typing this while I am at my job now :-)... My dr also told me not to take a HPT.. I know it is VERY tempting but I am going to try and hold off. Good luck to all of you!!!
I gave in...I tested.  It's only 10dpiui and I had a very very tiny faint second line, you need a microscope to see it, but I showed my husband and he saw it too.  Now I guess in a few days we'll know if that was the last of the HCG shot in my system or if I'm gonna get a BFP...what do you think?  I'm nuts, huh?  I know I did a bad bad thing, but I couldn't help it...I had to do it.
Happy Birthday, Michelle!  You're much stronger than I am -- I don't know how you're doing it!!  :)

Jenny, I was told that my chances are the same as anyone else they give IUI to - 20-25%.  

Well, today is 13dpiui for me.  Tested again, still nothing.  I'm wondering how a blank test is going to turn color overnight if tomorrow is supposed to be the day.  I don't think I'm going to go for the blood test until the weekend.  I'll blame my schedule or something, but I don't want to hear any worse news than those pee tests have given.  At least there's no other people involved.  

My husband has looked at my bbs more now than when we were dating!!  I'm constantly like "Don't you see?!  Don't you see the difference??"  His answer is always the same "Yes, definitely.  Liv, relax."  I may kill the next person who tells me to relax.  I'm not waiting to get a check in the mail.  This is VERY hard.  But of course, you all understand.  :)
When I am as far along as you I will probably be doing the same thing. At least you saw positive :).. Wish you luck!
ZUZ
Awww....if you saw it, it's there!  Yay!!  
Yay!!!!  Even if you had to strain - you still saw it!!!  I don't care what anyone says -- you were probably going to get excited anyway, so I'm not going to bother saying something "realistic!"  I can't help being excited for you!!!
I'm very happy for you! I would take another test at 13dpiui and on 15dpiui just to make sure the HCG is out of your system. My RE told me it takes anywhere from 8 to 14 days to get it out of your system knowing that everyone's body is different. But you are 10dpiui so that's a very good sign. I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Keep updating us

To: Everyone
Like I said earlier, I tested on 12dpiui and on 13dpiui receiving a BFN. My periods usually last 4-5 days. I started on 14dpiui but it only lasted 2.5 days. What in the world does this mean? Does anyone know? I haven't taken another test, since I started, I don't see why I need to....can anyone help?

Again...Baby Dust to All
It sounds great to me...I would think the hcg would be out of your system by now. When I went to the ER that night I was 8dpiui and my urine was negative then. I'm praying for you that line gets darker!!!!

All: Just a little update after following up with my doctor this am. He says I'm most likely mildly overstimulated from the drugs which caused that terrible pain. Apparently it can get worse with a pregnancy. I had a Beta this afternoon but he says it's probably too early. I'll find out tomorrow. 11dpiui? can't hcg be detected in the blood earlier?
I am so happy for you and wishing you the best it is the best birthday present.
That is so exciting!  When will you try to test again?  I am so happy for you:)

To ablaire:
I have found since starting Clomid that my af's are much lighter and shorter.  Could it be from the meds?  Just a thought....

Everyone:
Last night my bb pain started within just a few minutes of my prometrium, is it really possible that they would be related?  They are still tender and sore today, but not like last night.  I'm sort of dreading the pill tonight for that reason.  I can't believe I'm only 4 dpiui.......it's already been a lifetime!  The wait has always been tough every month, but to have such excitement and to focus so much on it for those couple of days of sonos and the iui makes it even more difficult!

I think there are a few of you approaching the time to test.....Baby Dust!!!
Wow I am so happy for you!. That's a good sign. I hope the line gets darker and please  let us know the result. That's exciting!.
ZUZ
what is prometrium? and what's it used for?

Michelleinhawaii:  Please keep us posted!  i'm only thinking happy thoughts for you! :)
Okay guys, I officially had an emotional breakdown today.  I broke down and tested (though I shouldn't until Friday) and of course, it was a BFN. So then I get to thinking, wouldn't there be some sign if it worked. I automatically went right to thinking the worst, and wondering why it would work when I have had so many let downs. I have tried to stay positive, but I am really struggling. I want this so bad, and am afraid that it didn't work. We can only afford to do this twice more, and after that we're done. There is no way we can afford IVF, ever, so this is it. If it doesn't work, well, we're done.
I am a mess right now - I feel like I have officially lost it.
And the cramps still won't go away! I swear it feels like AF is going to start at any moment!!! I am just so afraid that we're never going to have a biological child - and my husband just does not understand why I am so emotional before really knowing if its a definite - or a +. Ugh. I am really struggling right now!!!
i am new here and i start my 1st iui soon. i am cd 10 and started opk today and hope its soon.i am so excited and scared all at once. i have been ttc since i m/c april 07.
IT IS SO WONDERFUL TAHT YOU HAD YOUR IUI THE SAME DAY AS ME!!!!
I SWEAR EVERYDAY PASSES SLOWER I FEEL LIKE I HAVE FOREVER TO WAIT.. WHEN DO YOU DO YOUR PREGNANCY TEST? I DO MINE THE 30TH....HOW DO YOU FEEL DID YOU TAKE CLOMID? WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 YEARS..

((((BABY DUST TO ALL))))
We are on the same boat. We're going to try 2 more IUI's and that's the end of it. We cannot afford IVF and I don't want to end up in debts, unless I won a lottery. I think I am getting use to BFN's after 7 years of trying and that's a lot of let downs already (financially and emotionally).  I really want to have a baby so bad but we might just have to move on someday if it didn't work, as long as I have a sweet loving husband who promised to love me forever no matter what. Anyway, let's try to be positive this time. Still have hope. Good luck and crossed fingers for all of us.
I haven't decided when I'll test - with my other pregnancies, I did not have a BFP until af was almost a week late!  So, like many of the ladies have said, I torture myself testing even though I know it won't be positive.  I will probably try to wait until the 31st or 1st, but  I'll have to call the dr on the 2nd or 3rd for a beta b/c I don't think you're supposed to take the prometrium if your're not pg.  Someone asked before, prometrium is progesterone.  You can take pill or suppository.  It helps you uterus lining stay thick to help a pregnancy  have something to implant into.  Anyway, we've been TTC for about 18 months.  Full disclosure:  I have two kids 4 and 2.  I know that makes some people made, like who are we to try again and it's not "real infertility".  All I know is that after having conceived the first two in 1 and 2 months respectively and now having it take 18 months, I feel like my body has failed me or something.  We tried naturally for a year and this is my 6th month of Clomid (3 mo 50mg, 3 mo 100mg).  The first couple of months of Clomid my symptoms were mostly being emtional, irritable, etc.  The first two months of the 100mg I also had spotting.  After this month, we will have 3 more chances at IUI with different medications and that will be it, we just can't afford IVF.  Do you have any symptoms, Jenny?  My bb pain is much better, so other than some very dull cramping that I've had since the IUI, I dont' have any symptoms.  I can't decide if that's good or bad!
i HAD ECTOPIC PREGNANCY A YEAR AGO AND THEN TTC BUT IT WAS USELESS, THE DOCTOR PUT ME ON CLOMID AND THEN HCG SHOT, SO I HAD MY FIRST IUI MAY 9TH, I WILL BE TESTING TOMORROW I AM FEELING LITTLE CRAMPS THAT COME AND GO I DEFINITELY HAVE SORE BREASTS BUT IAM ON PROGESTERONE SUPPLEMENTS, ALTHOUGH THE DOCTOR ADVISED ME NOT TO USE HPT BUT I TRIED ONE YESTERDAY THAT SHOWED NEGATIVE CAN I BE PREGNANT DESPITE THE NEGATIVE HPT hELP PLZ?????????
BY THE WAY THE 2WW REALLY SUCKS I AM TOO TIRED
ZUZ
Don't give up hope. I have to talk my self out of giving up too sometimes. So I completely understand.  It's our last IUI too.  Have you considered seeing another doctor?  Just to have another set of eyes looking at everything?  I'm planning on doing that if this iui doesn't work.  My current doctor put me on a list for ivf but i'm too scared of going to that level. And we just can't financially right now so I feel your pain.  I'm sorry you're feling like this.  :(   You still have a chance though.  I know that a couple of days make a big differnece with HCG levels and when they could be read by a HPT.   I'm keeping you in my prayers.    
Well, today my ttw was up.  I got a BFN, again.  I'm still hopeful though, probably because I have lost my mind at this point.  I kind of feel like it's not over until AF comes.  I know I have to keep trying, but I DO NOT want to go through this again.  Hope everyone else is feeling good today.  BTW, eclarky, I don't think it's unfair that you already have kids.  I think it's hard for anyone to go through this - kids or no kids.  We can't afford IVF either, and quite frankly, I'm not really thrilled with the costs involved with any of this!  I kind of feel like, most people get to spend this money on babies.  We have to spend it on GETTING one.
Well. I did HPT and got Negative again last night. It is so hard and dissapointing when you see the negative result. We all know right :)  I can't wait for Friday because I still have some hope. IVF is so expensive and is not %100 either and when I think I  should do it after this time I feel so sad. May God hear our prayer. Good luck to all of u.
Hang in there... there is still hope when you go on Friday!!
Hello to all.  I am new to this posting.  Like most of you my husband and I have been TTC for almost 3 years.  We mc in 2005 and just this February.  I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility.  I did 100 mg of clomid cycle days 5-9 (started on 5/6).  I just had my first IUI on 5/19.  So now I enter the horrible 2WW.  I wish all of you the best of luck and baby dust to all.
We still have hope on Friday. I am hoping God will answer our prayers. I will be so happy even if just one baby. Good luck.
Good luck! The 2ww is a drag but hopefully it will be worth it for all of us!
Thanks.  
Well I have terrible news...When I cam home from my birthday dinner last night, I took another HPT and got a BFN!!  Then shortly after I had to use the bathroom and out came AF...don't you think that's a problem?  I'm only 11dpiui and AF showed up?  I feel like my cyles are just way too short.  It wasn't a true AF, but just some spotting (red red though) and that's always how it starts and I also have my usual lower back pain and I'm pretty sure lower back pain is definately not a pregnancy symptom.  I called out of work today since I am really sad, I was so hopeful.  I guess the very faint line I got in the morning was the remainder or the HCG shot still in my system.  At least I know that that shot stays in my system for 10 or 11 days now.  So, here we go starting all over again with the blood test, the dr. said no clomid this time, iui, shot of HCG in my butt, antibiotics, and the dreadful 2ww again...I'll keep lurking here but probably won't post till I'm in my 2ww again, but we'll see.  Somebody's gotta get a BFP in here...I'm praying for the rest of you ladies who will be testing soon.

Oh and why do some of you take progestrone...does it lengthen you LP? I think that might be another problem.
ugh...I am so sorry to hear that.  Does your dr wanna do a blood test just to confirm that you are not pregnant?  I will keep you in my prayers.  Keep your head up.  I know it is hard -- and a lot easier said than done.  I get very upset every month that I don't get my BFP too.  

Good luck
I'm so sorry!  What a bad birthday present.  How long do you usually spot before AF starts up?  Maybe it's just implantation????  I know, wishful thinking.  I'll be praying for you!
So sorry to here that. Sucks. Hang in there. It's in God's hands and will happen when it is meant to be.
I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. I didn't take any progesterone in my first 2 IUI's and I don't know why my former RE didn't give me a prescription for that, maybe I didn't need to take progesterone drug back then. My new RE told me to take progesterone this time because it helps to maintain the lining of the uterus for implantation and that's fine with me as long as it's beneficial. Anyway, you might wanna ask your RE or nurse if you need to take progesterone. Good luck.
I'm so sorry, Michelle.  Talk about disappointment - you even thought you got a BFP.  :(  I'm in the same boat with you, though.  I got AF today.  I really don't want to do this again, but we're definitely not going to get our BFP unless we at least try.  See you in two weeks.  
Sorry to hear that. Don'r give up and try another IUI. take care of yourself.
I am so sorry. I have neen there. You are right we should not be disappointed and try again to get BFP.
I am so sorry.  
hi ladies, i introduced myself  late last nite. i would love to start to chat with you all or at least  with someone who is just starting iui. let me know if theres anyone out there .
Hello.  I just did my first IUI on Monday.  And now patiently wait the next 2 weeks out and hope that it took.