how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when I should start to having pregnancy symptoms after iui. I am 6 days post iui and yesterday I started feeling naused. It woke me up during the night and I still feel the same today. I don't know if I have a bug or if is maybe a sign. I also took 10,000 units of HCG trigger shot but it has been 8 days since I had shot so I don't know if that could be it. Please HELP!!!

ok so im really starting to feel bloated now so maybe it is a sign...or maybe it is due to eating a bunch of sugar-free stuff....only time will tell!

married 3/07 ttc since
9/08-ivf #1 10 eggs,5mature,2 fertilized, one transfer day 2-BFN
12/08-1/09 Ivf #2 11 eggs all immature, 2 mature and fertilized and transfered day 2-BFN
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
3/09 clomid 50mg with ovidrel trigger-BFN
10/09-150mg clomid,3 menopur, Vemma supplement, 2 Ovidrel-5 eggs
Beta-10/21
Good Morning Ladies,

Welcome over_40 to our forum.  Went for my monitoring today.  Left ovary has about 5 little eggs (no more than 10.5 in size), and the Right ovary (which RE tells me is the ovary which I will be ovulating from) has 3 good size eggs (one I believe is at 17 already).
As you all can imagine, I am very uncomfortable....very bloated and it's difficult to even walk.  This is my biggest load to date!  I am scheduled to return on Wednesday (10/14) for a follow-up.  I am thinking that maybe Friday or Saturday will be my second IUI.

Best of luck to all of us!

I am 31; DH is 37; TTC since 4/06; Married for 6 months.  Suffering from POF.
IUI # 1: 9/5/09 resulted in a chemical pregnancy
Now on 450IU of Follistim and gearing up for IUI # 2
Interwoven,

That sounds good!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Hey ladies just checking in on everyone! I just stopped Clomid last night was the final dose this month pirchased my opk's going in on Friday for u/s to see how many follies and where. I will keep you ladies posted. God Bless and Good luck to us all!
I am on CD 14, I haven't had a surge yet. If I don't surge tomorrow should I call the dr? last month i surged on cd13 so am a little concerned why no surge yet. My cycled are 28 days. anyone have any advice?
things are going ok or best as they can today.  i know im close to my period or something because i wanted to go next door and rip my neighbors head off last night for playing music and keeping me awake from 3-6 am and i had to be at work at 8!! Needless to say i cant wait til we move into our new place especially since it will have more space and an extra room that i hope will be our nursery instead of a guest room:) thinking of POAS in the morning to see if the Hcg is out of the system and then testing until my BFP!!  By the way speaking of Hcg ...has any one noticed weight loss with it? i read somewhere people were using it to decrease weight and everytime i have taken Ovidrel i noticed an immediate wt loss of 5 lbs or more and eating like a horse!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
IMIforever: Thanks for your good wishes.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

ALL: Hoping that everyone is good today, and keeping their spirits high.
Good luck to everyone in their 2WW.

As for me, tomorrow I go for another ultrasound and bloodwork.  RE will most likely tell me when to trigger and when the IUI will be.  I don't think that I can stand injecting myself for much longer.  I'm running out of places!  Acupuncture relieved some of my symptoms last night.  I was able to move around a little quicker today.  NYC is a fast paced city and I am having a hard time keeping up!

Thinking of you all.......baby dust :)
5 days since my iui.  Dont feel too much different.  NO symptoms...had cramping at first but dont notice anything today.   No ovidrel shot for me so when do you think I should start testing?  If it fertilized, then I think its too early for implantation.  Does one feel symptoms before plan
oops.

does one feel symptoms before implantation is what I meant to say.
POAS this am and hcg is out of the system now so only BFP to wait for!!

wolfgangsmom-i am 7 days out from day 1 iui and still do not feel any difference.  just have to wait and see.  

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi ladies,

I wanted to check in on everyone. I am waiting to get my surge and then schedule the back to back IUI's this week. Since it is my last month on clomid/IUI, might as well try the back to back and hope for the best!!!

Sending positive thoughts to you all!
I'm going for my first scan for this cycle on Follistim. Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't have some crazy # of follies (because of my PCOS). I started on like 70-something last cycle and we gradually increased my dosage to keep me from over-stimulating. I was on Follistim for 3 weeks last time...way too long =) This cycle my doc started me on 125IUs, so hopefully that's my magic #. I will keep you guys posted.

wolfgangsmom: From my experience, research, knowledge, I would wait until somewhere between day 12-14 pIUI. I have learned that the HCG shot can sometimes stay in your system until those days. My advise would just be to wait as long as you can to start testing...around day 13. My doc always schedules me to come in for a blood pg test at day 14 anyway after IUI, so I always try to wait until then.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!
I keep forgetting to give this information, so here it is:

Me: 26, DH:30, married for almost 5 years (together for almost 11 years), TTC since April 2008
3 IUIs with Clomid and HCG at regular OB/GYN: BFNs
Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
1 IUI with Clomid and HCG in February (had already ovulated, but doc went through with it anyway at     no charge =): BFN (needless to say)
2 IUIs with Clomid and HCG(1 in March and 1 in April):BFN in March, but a BFP in April
Pregnancy ended in a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy
Had to take a little break
Started Clomid again in late June and then again in late July with no good response
Moved to Follistim
1st IUI with Follistim and HCG in September: BFN
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hi Wolfgangsmom: I would also wait.  For me with my first IUI, I tested on day 11, had a BFP, then tested day 12 and got a BFN.

ALL:  My sister gave me a call this morning to let me know that she was expecting child # 2.....I am very happy for her, but can't help to feel jealous (in a good way).  Some people just have all the luck!

I want some of that baby dust to spread my way!...and to you all as well.
interwoven2340
im glad you take your sister's pregnancy in a good way.  i was soo sick and tired of hearing about everyone elses that i told them dont call me anymore or send me pics...it is the only way i can keep from losing my mind sometimes.  I feel like i am surrounded in a world of breeding rabbits sometimes especially since i live near a heavy immigrant population where they have 3 kids or more and are on welfare...makes me absolutely disgusted sometimes but i try to get through it.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Thanks for your response.  It's not easy, but I am happy for her.  Bittersweet what can I say?  

Your story is funny.  I understand what you are saying.  Where I used to live that was the case as well.  They pop them out like nothing!  

Thank you for sharing.  I try to get thru it too, but (as you can imagine) it is easier said than done.  I don't go to baby showers, birthday parties and soon even holiday parties because my DH's family is always touching my belly and asking me if I am expecting.
I feel like telling them, what do you think?  Do you see any bumps? I am really thin, so it would show! :)  Ahhhh the frustrations...................

http://www.medhelp.org/personal_pages/user/10

interwoven2340: yeah i always have peole asking...any good new yet? and they started asking 3 months after we were married!! so i avoid family holidays too! :)

I am still not having any symptoms which leads me to believe that this IUI didnt work which is very depressing.  i should  have started implantation by today and still no signs. I dont understand things sometimes and I really feel as if I was dealt the wrong hand of life! Maybe some crying and a bowl of ice cream will make me feel better.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
I am on CD 15 and still no surge so I called the dr's office today and they had me come in for US to make sure. I have a follie that is a 20 on my right and a 17 on my left. my lining is 10 so everything looks good. they tested for the surge to make sure and they got negative as well. dr said i will probably surge tomorrow so to have relations tonight and for the next couple nights to make sure we get it covered. husband thought we should try iui this month but i think i want to try to make baby at home. no BFP with iui's ever so what can this hurt?
Hi, Sorry for the late reply! There is an article about a mom with cancer in the sept mag of parenting. I think its great you (and her) have not given up trying! Are the injectibles the fertility drugs? excuse my ignorance. I am new at this. If this cycle doesn't work I will be taking those next month to produce more Follies. I am 4dpiui with no other symptons except tired from the Progest. So since we had our IUI's a day apart, when should we expect implantation bleeding if we are so blessed?  BTW, are you germam or Austrian? I have an Austrian friend named Wolfgang. His son is Maximillion. I love that name! We have adopted twice and encourage everyone to add adoption to their life in addition to having a birth child. There is no more greater good you can do than to Give the gift of a permanant family to a child in need. God bless all you!
Hi Ladies... I took femera d3-7 then had IUI + trigger on the Sept 30 and tested on Sat got very faint BTP then tested again today Oct.13 and got a BTP while it is still faint it is darker then it was last time. Could I really be pregnant or is it too soon? I feel weird... very lethargic, dizzy, and my skin is breaking out.

I am so nervous... I am hoping this is really it but I am not sure the HCG is out of my system yet. I don't want to get overly excited but I am not sure if its too soon.

My husband and I have been trying for three years and this is our second IUI so I am praying... the first time I have ever seen a positive test. Any advice?

Good luck to all you ladies as well...
Called my doctor and am going in for a blood test tomorrow... hoping this one works out.
Hello Ladies.  Hoping that everyone is in good spirits today. I had a meltdown last night, but am feeling a little better this morning.

I had an ultrasound and blood drawn today.  I have 3-4 mature eggs on the right side and I think 1 mature on the left.  The remaining eggs on the left didn't mature enough.  I haven't surged on my own, so if the ovulation test is negative tonight, I will trigger with Ovidrel.  IUI # 2 is scheduled for Friday morning at 7:30am.

I am nervous about the whole thing.  The emotional rollercoaster that we go on is hard.

How are you all feeling today? Thinking of you all and sending baby dust your way......
Hi there...yes, the injectables are fertility drugs that help you produce more eggs...I took both gonal F and Follistim.  I think implantation is about 7-10 days after iui..so i am anxiously awaiting some kind of "sign"....oh what a waiting game.  It bothers me that I dont feel anything right now.  Oh, by the way, the injectables always only produced one egg for me except the last time i had two after mega doses.  

My husband's grandparents were from Austria...we have a real german last name.  I am from Canada but my parents were born in Italy.  My son got a good mix...he is absolutely gorgeous! (dont all moms say that?)

anyway, we are cycle buddies...so keep writing.

To all:

Thanks for your input...since I didnt take ovidrel, thats why I asked if testing early would hurt since I dont have any hcg in my system.

Good luck to all...

all:
things are going ok today.  still know symptoms.  I knkow people say that you sometimes do not have them til a couple of weeks later but many say that they start feeling pulling and pricking sensations 8dpiui and i am now 9dpiui and still no difference.  I am just praying it works.  We are set to adopt in December but i really do not want to do it unless it is absolutely my only option at this point...

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi all... I had a blood test today at my doctor and it was POSITIVE. I have to go back in two days for another one to make sure the HCG is rising. I am praying everything will stay ok.

I know this will happen for all of you too... praying and sending good luck and am very thankful for all of your support.
Well, my doc appointment went well and they upped my dosage of Follistim to 150IUs. I go back this Friday to see how things are progressing. That follicle that we drained that wouldn't go away, and guess what, it's still there. Stubborn little thing =) Oh well, hope all is going well with all of your cycles.

Tgirl21: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope and pray that everything continues to go well for you. Just keep us posted.

Baby Dust and BFPs for ALL!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Tgirl21- do you remember any symptoms you had or when they started after iui?  do u remember any implantation bleeding at all?  I am so nervous because im not feeling anything and i am now 9dpiui

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi, I just want to put my 2 cents in on adoption. It should never be a familys last choice. If your heart isn't entirely into it, then it would be better to wait until it is. Adoption enriches a familys life in ways you cannot even imagine. No, it is Not a replacement for a birth child, but it can be a unique way of extending your family. There is no greater joy than giving a loving family to a child in need.  I have always wanted a birth child, but got married at 30 and didn't want to wait to start my family. We have a 12 year old adopted son, and can't imagine spending all those years alone without him. We just adopted again and brought home a 14 month old baby last month. For the 1st in my life I am Now trying to conceive with help from Dr's. If I get pregnant, it will just be a wonderful Bonus to our Diverse family. Just think, If every family Adopted once, there would be no need for orphanages.
over_40: i have always wanted to adopt do not get me wrong...its just that i did not want to do it til i was about 40 but i want and desire a family so badly now that i was going to move it up faster.  We will adopt for sure one day b/c that is something i discussed with my husband in depth before we married.  
Hello Ladies:

Tgirl21: Congratulations to you! That is wonderful news.  You give us all hope.

sindlye5: Hang in there.  I remember a lot of cramping and movement for the first week, then in the second week, things got a little quiet.  But then there are women who dont' feel anything and when they go for testing, it's a BFP.

I hope everyone is doing good with their cycles.

As for me, I didn't surge on my own last night, so I gave myself the trigger shot.
Tomorrow is the day (and then acupuncture shortly thereafter).  As much as I try to be optimistic, I can't help but think that it might not work given what has happened to me the first time around.  Everything is so hard.  I am getting emotional just writing about it.

Best of luck to you all my cycle buddies.  I couldn't have made it this far without your support.
Hi everybody. My partner and I started our journey three years ago to have a family. We tried 6 cycles of clomid with 6 IUIs. Then we did 1 cycle with injectables with IUI. All failed. So we stopped and became foster parents. We had 5 children over 2 years. It was an emotional rollercoaster. They are eventually went home. I still tear up thinking about them. THEY WERE MY BABIES. So now we are back trying for our own again!!! We went to a different specialist and it has been a very different experience. I had many more tests and procedures and they all came back great. Started with injectables and had the HCG shot on the 12th. Had IUI using donor sperm on the 13th.....now we wait!!! I am feeling nausaus and sharp pains. I go back for bloodtest on the 27th. I just want off of this emotional rollercoaster!!!
Feeling a little bloated today and it started after lunch.  Could be from the Chili who knows...KMFC!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21

just an update. I had a surge on cd 16 which was 10/14/09. I could feel the egg releasing yesterday. is that common? I had low belly pains. is that where the pain would be? we had timed intercourse on the night of cd15 and on the night of cd 17 so I think that covered the bases. I am hoping this is the month.
Hi all! I'm just keeping everyone updated. I had another doctor appointment today and everything still looks good thus far. That little follie on my right ovary (that we drained last cycle) is still hanging out...really wish it would just go away. RE says that it's not hindering anything, it's just starting to get on my nerves now. Anyway, I stay on 150IUs tonight and tomorrow night, but go back down to 125IUs Sunday night. I go back to see how things are progressing Monday at 9:15am. Hopefully, I will have a couple big follies, but not some crazy Jon & Kate number (ha, ha) =) If everything looks good next visit, or maybe even the one after that, we can do my trigger (Novarel/HCG) and yet another IUI. Please pray that everything goes smoothly, that everything looks good with me and that DH's "business" really looks good the day of IUI.

Still trying to stay positive, but keep seeing/reading things that just tears me up. My younger sister (21) already has a 3 year old little girl that my mother takes care of, and although I love my sister I just can't help but get agitated. She is now expecting a baby boy in late Jan./early Feb. She isn't married, and this is baby daddy #2. The whole scenario gets to me at times, but I just have to remain positive for myself and for my sister, mother and little niece (I love her to pieces). Also, I keep seeing/reading about adoption. I'm not against it at all, but right now in my life, it's not what I'm praying for. I don't mean to sound selfish or inconsiderate, but I desperately want children that my husband and I make. In the future, if all this doesn't pan out, I will definately give everything a second look and go from there. For me, adoption is just an entirely different thing than just having a baby. So much more is involved, and I'm just not ready for all that just yet. God bless all those who have adopted, are attempting to adopt or who are seriously considering it. I know several people who have adopted and I couldn't admire them more. In closing, I would just like to add that children are precious blessings no matter where they come from.

Sorry this was so long guys, I just needed to vent a little =)

Sending prayers and Baby Dust to ALL!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hang in there...it will happen to you one day.  I know your pain....This is a bad day for you but tomorrow, hopefully, you will be positive again and keep on a-tryin'!

It has been 8 days since my iui with clomid....no symptoms yet.  
nokoutem i know how you feel.  I have a cousin, we are the same age and born on the exact same day and she got pg when we were 24 had an abortion got pg again by someone else had the kid, then when i was going through all my issues last year got pg and was going to have a abortion but decided at the last minute to keep the baby.  And still after that kid she refuses to tie her tubes or take precaustions.  just says oh ill get an abortion til im ready again.  THIS FUMES ME!!  Here I am having to practically hang from chandeliers and she just spreads which is aggravating to say the least.  I am about adoption though but wanted mine and dh's child before than.  After next week I am willing to do anything...I desperately want a family. Hope this cycle works for you and me!!!

monik

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
My back is killing me today.  I would feel great about it but it is not my lower back it is like mid upper back and i cant take any meds either....ugh...This better be worth it:)

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi everyone sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone... thank you all for the congratulations. I almost can not believe it. I've waited for so long now it seems almost surreal. The weirdest thing is I found out I was pregnant the day my husband's grandfather passed away so we've been grieving and being so excited all at the same time.

I had my second blood test yesterday and my hcg levels were rising first level (Weds) 60 second level (yesterday) 156 so that is good. My third test will be this coming Tuesday and if that is progressing and rising then I will move onto a ultra sound in two weeks. I am praying everything will continue to stay on the up and up.

Nokoutem: Thanks for checking in with me to make sure I was alright. Your're so sweet and this WILL happen for you too. I know how you feel as all my friends have babies and/or are pregnant and I felt so left out of everything. You sound like a beautiful, caring person and this will happen for you and you'll be the best mother ever.

sindlye5: I don't have much to reference as this is my first pregnancy but all I can say about my symptoms were that I was really, really tired (and still am), my lower back hurt a lot in the second week after IUI, I was even more moody then having pms, and my skin broke out really bad like I was a teenager. But now most of those symptoms have subsided except for the fatigue and now I feel kinda bloated, occasional lower abdominal pain like cramps, and sometimes I've gotten heart burn and gas.

Wishing everyone good news this month... baby dust to all :)
Ok i POAS today and the line was faint...wondering if it is still the ovidrel though b/c 5 days ago the line was light. KMFC that this is my BFP...i went to the dollar store toady so im going to POAS every morning til the BETA now.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
HI, I'm new here.  I love reading the post here, it gives me lots of support, and I know I'm not alone.  I'm surrounded by people getting pregnant, and it is driving me nuts.  But thanks this this site, and my DB support, I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  I"m 34yo, and has been on clomid since Jan '09.  Had back to back iui in June, Jul, and Aug, all BFN's. I skipped Sept. because I had a Lap, and got rid of my Endo. Did another iui on the 16th & 17th of this month, so I am currently on the 2ww.  My DB doesn't have any problems w/his swimmers, and my follies are good.  Hope this month is the month for all of us.  Good luck everyone, and god bless.
Hello Ladies,

I am 3 dpiui and am feeling very bloated, tired, and still feeling like I am carrying a big load.  My lower back is killing me and again, I can't walk as fast as I used too.  My breasts are sore, big, and red.  My mood swings are terrible....poor DH.  I don't get my hopes up though, I don't even want to POAS because I'm afraid of seing 'Not Pregnant' on the window of the test.  I attribute all of these symptoms to AF coming around.  I won't see her soon though because of the progesterone supposotories that I am taking which prolong AF from coming sooner rather than later.

IUI  on 10/16 went good.  DH's #'s were excellent and I had my 3-4 mature eggs; and 5 immature....I think.  I hope that those weren't the ones that came down first!

sindlye5:  Good idea to test from now until your Beta.  If I had the courage to do that I would.  Best of luck to you.

Nokoutem:  I know how you feel about your sister.  My sister keeps bragging about how it only took her two cycles to get pregnant.  I can't stand it!  There is a baby shower this weekend of one of our mutual friends who expecting her second child and...of course...I won't be going.  I can't surround myself with people that don't understand.  All they say is "well if it wasn't meant to be then you can't do anything about it." Kind of difficult to swallow.....ahhh the frustrations.

bfpwannab: I love your name! Welcome to our forum.  Definitely a good place to be.

Do you ladies take any vitamins? If so, please share their names with me?
Was wondering...I go and get bloodwork tomorrow to check my mid-luteal progesterone level. What does this tell me? On the 27th I go to get bloodwork to see if I am pregnant. Thanks.
Ok so i poas today and the faint line is still there.  Called nurse and she stated could possibly be postive and to go in for a beta.  so i will do a beta b/t now and Friday.  Part of me is YES!! and the other part cautious especially since i really cant let anyone in the family know til im 12 weeks which puts me on edge a little.  Today I am feeling highly bloated and unable to really eat though surprisingly I am hungry. Just have to wait and see what happens...KMFC!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Well that is wonderful news!  You are a brave soul.  I would be so nervous!
Best of luck to you...please keep us posted.

As for me, same symptoms, including vivid dreams and an actual appetite (which is rare for me since eating isn't really my thing).

I don't get my hopes up and don't want to hang on every little thing that I am feeling especially since I am only 3dpiui (almost 4 but who's counting)? :)
Interwoven2340:  Thank you, you are very supportive to all of us.  I just started taking Prenatal Plus tablets prescribed by my dr., for my vitamin supplement, in Sept.  Dr recommends all his patients take it while ttc.  I haven't been taking it for the past 3iui's, only w/this cycle.   I am also 3 dpiui, and felt cramping in my lower abs yesterday.  

Sindlye5:  I'm excited for you.  Hang in there, and keep us updated.  As for me, I don't think I'm gonna be POAS this cycle because it's too depressing for me, since all I've been seeing is BFN's.  

bfromthed:  Hey, How are you doing?  I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but I've been rooting for you since June.  You too are very supportive on this site, and I like reading your post.    

All:  Nice to hear everyone on the up beat, keeps me on a positive vibe.  TCIC.
interwoven-
thanks for the encouragement.  As far as vitamins i tried like 3 b/c i only had the choice of few due to the gelatin product they use.  Since I do not eat pork i have to be careful about gelatin in products.  Then I had a wonderful friend who told me aabout this product called Vemma from Switzerland.  It is a liquid vitamin that is really good b/c it absorbs better.  It also has extract of pineapple which is supposed to be good for egg implantation.  I was skeptical at first b/c I am a Registered Dietitian but it is good and has worked for me in many ways.  They have a free 30 day end of bottle no questions asked return policy if you would like to try it.  Just let me know!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
all: Ok ladies it is official...BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i POAS when i got home and the line is considerably darker!!! I go for blood beta levels on Wednesday.  I am so dumbstruck I cant believe it.  I am so scared right now...i know it seems dumb that i waited for this moment forever but now im like OMG can I do this...im too young.....just jitters i guess.  Anyway I am only sharing with yall and dh for now and i have to wait 8 weeks on pins and needles for the first trimester to be through before I can say anything to anyone else. I am hoping for more BFP out here soon!!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta-10/21
sindlye5:  I get all giddy and happy when I read about BFP's.  I can't tell you how happy I am for you.  I was rootin' for ya girl!  Congratulations to you, and yes I wouldn't mind trying out the Vemma.  I will e-mail you separately and give you my contact info.

bfpwannab:  Thanks for letting me know what your supplements are and for your words of encouragement.  I am glad to have found such a supportive network of women when going thru these trying times.

bfromthed: Where are you girl? I know that you have had computer problems, but can't you go to an internet cafe or something? :)  We miss you around here.

As for me, cramping, sore boobs, thirsty.  Discomfort also shifts to the uterus where I feel a little something going on there.  Again, I don't want to get hung up on every little thing.  

Let's keep the BFP's going! Baby dust to all of us.
Hi to everyone and congrats to the ones with BFP's this cycle!  I am sure I will be doing this again as I am 11dpiui and every Dollar store HPT says BFN. So even the Ovidrel and Progesterone couldn't give me a BFP.  Hang in there everyone!
I had doctor's appointment yesterday and to day. My estrogen level was 968 yesterday and to day it was over 1500. This means that I have a LOT of follies. They're mostly on my left ovary. The nurse called me back this afternoon, and said that the doctor is a little concerned. I have to go back tomorrow, and no shot of Follistim tonight. PLEASE pray that some of the follies back off, and that an IUI is possible this month!

wolfgangsmom/sindlye5: Thank you guys so much for understanding what I was feeling the other day. When I wrote it, I was worried I sounded like a brat =) It all just gets to me sometimes, as I'm sure you all understand. So, thanks again for helping me not feel so alone.

Tgirl21: I'm so sorry for your loss, but can't help but be so ecstatic for you. It's so good to hear that everything is still looking good for you. Thank you so much for your kind words, they really made my day. I pray that everything continues to go well for you, and that you and your family are comforted in this difficult time.

Good luck to all those in your 2ww, and of course, everyone else!!! ***Baby Dust***

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hello All,

This is my first IUI cycle. Did with Follistim and took 75ius from cd8 to cd12 and ovidral triiger on cd 13. had iui today and joined the 2ww club.
11/4 is BETA.

I felt happy after reading about all positives and all the encouragement words.

Baby Dust to All.
I'M Back

Sorry it took me so long to reply have had 2 untimely deaths in the family 2 days apart! We had a + opk today so I triggered at 530 pm will start bding tomorrow since we will have our house back to ourselves.

Thank you so much for the encouragement I need it after all I have been through and 37 years of age is rolling around....Normally I get +opk around cd 19 or 20 got it today soooo here we go...please pray for all of us...the more prayers go up the more blessing come down!
God Bless!
Hi all... had the third hcg test today and it was over 1000 so hopefully that is good I'm week 4 six days. I go in for a u/s on Nov 3 (during week 6) to make sure all is totally well. Now its the waiting game of who to tell and when.

sindlye5: Congratulations...great news! My test was really faint at first and then the more I did the darker they got before I went into the doctor.

Nokoutem: Thanks... things are getting better... we are so excited it helps in the tough time. But I really appreciate you looking after me :)

Feelings... really tired, sore/sensitive boobs, hungry, and a little dizzy from time to time.

I'm praying for all of you for BFP this month!!

Good luck to everyone.

all: feeling so tired that it is hard to do persies today.  I have been sleepy at work after work and before work:) luckily dh works in the evening so i can come home and sleep.  It is hard to sleep at night now since i cant sleep how i want...im a tummy sleeper...but it is all worth it.  Just made an appointment for my first ultrasound Nov 12!! It is going to be with Allison Hill off the show Delivery me so i am super excited. I just cant wait to bring my lil bean home already!! Hope everyone is doing well....goodnight!!

monik

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  Beta 2-10/26 ultrasound 11/12
I went back to the doctor today, and my estrogen level went down to 1400-something. We were hoping it would be a little lower, but my progesterone level was still <1 so no ovulation yet. The doctor explained to me that I do have 10-12 maturing follicles. We also talked about chances of multiples and all the risks that go along with that, selection if it comes down to that, maybe just removing some follicles before the IUI and even maybe just holding off this cycle. The chances of multiples are still pretty low (twins are the highest of course), but like he said, if it happens to you who cares about the stats (he is very understanding of multiples because he and his wife actually conceived triplets naturally, after having 3 children already...basically, he knows how hard it is). DH and I discussed all of it, and we definately want to go through with an IUI and of all my choices, if I have to choose any, we will try removing some of my follicles if we need to do so. I'm going back in tomorrow morning for another u/s and blood work. Please pray that my estrogen level goes down pretty significantly and that everything goes well this month!

interwoven2340: Just noticed that you asked about vitamins. I have been taking PreNexa prenatal vitamins since January and I LOVE them!!!

sindlye5: CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!?! Good luck to you in the upcoming weeks!!!

wuldbmom: Welcome! These women have been such an inspiration and comfort to me, as I'm sure they will you as well!!!

***Baby Dust*** to ALL!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hello Ladies,

Nokoutem:  Best of luck to you.  Seems that your doctor is very understanding and moving you along at a good pace.  I will keep you in my prayers that things go well for you.

Sindlye5:  Thanks for your response about the Vemma.  I e-mailed you my contact information, so please check your in-box.  I am glad that things are going good so far for you.  How exciting!

As for me, 6dpiui; 8 dp trigger shot, and just waiting....which of course is killing me!
Still have cramping, nausea (which is really bad in the morning), sore boobs, but I only tell myself, it's just AF....it's just AF.  Hard to get my hopes up.

I will pray that things continue to go well for all of us.  Baby Dust to all!!
Thank you for welcoming me. I had the same situation last year when we tried the follistim for the first time with timed intercourse. Unfortunately that was not success. I took 3 Clomid cycles last year, which gave me an allergic reaction rather than getting eggs :(( then tried the Follistim and able to produce follicles but I was hyperstimulated and produced several.
I was a consultant and so will move around the places. Me and DH was not together for almost an year now and finally since one month we are staying at a place now. So I started the treatment immediately with Follistim followed by tiggershot(Ovidrel) IUI 2 days after.
After 4 hours of IUI we did BD'ing and strangely after that I stopped feeling all the discomfort in my belly. I am kind of worried about that. Only change is I am hungry all the time and eating whole pizza alone :D which I never did. Generally I used to eat 3 pieces max....
I think becoz of trigger shot I have huge and very sore ( . )( . ) this waiting is OMG.... killing me.
no other option till 11/4.
Nokoutem: Just stay relaxed and drink more water. All those follicles will drink lots and lots of water from you. :) and be prepared for the bloated tummy ;)
Other than that nothing else to worry about.
I wish you a ver good luck with the cycle.

Interwoven: Dont worry and dont let your hopes bring you down. I believe in one thing very strongly. We have to take what ever comes in our way. if something is missing means some good is waiting for you around the corner just we cant see. So we have to wait till we reach the corner and to see a brigt future after.

ALL: Good luck to all and sending lots and lots of baby dust to everyone. Keep me in your prayers.
Thanks so much for your words of inspiration.  I hope that I can turn that corner very soon! I just don't understand why life is the way it is sometimes.  I don't want to be left without a child....not leaving my imprint on this earth.  As you can understand, it's very difficult to accept when that decision has been made for you.  I try to suppress my symptoms and just tell myself that it's just AF...even though in my heart of hearts I am hoping I will have a BFP.  

I have to leave it in God's hands...but it's hard.

hope I didnt miss my window due to wrk schedules did not bd with preseed until the wee hours of this morning which is almost 36 hours after trigger and will cover bases tonite too? What do you think....24 hours was 10/21 at 530pm 36 hours would be 10/22 at 530 with this morning?

bfromthed:  I think you will be fine.  What is the window after the trigger shot?  Because for me, I triggered on 10/14 and b-d'd that night, but not on 10/15.  Had IUI on 10/16 and b'd'd that night, but not on 10/17.  It's so hard to tell.

ALL:  Have any of you heard about Micro IVF?  It is a lot cheaper than IVF.  I have a consultation with a doctor on 11/30 to get his insight on this....of course if I have a BFP on 10/30 then I can scratch that off my calendar..

All the best to you ladies.

interwoven- I have not forgotten about you do not worry:). I will be sending you the information as soon as I get off of work today. I know how you feel about trying not to psych yourself out and just thinking about AF.  That is how I was.  i will be thinking about you and waiting to hear about that BFP YOU WILL GET!!! By the way I have heard about micro IVF once.  But I can not remember all the specifics.  Cant wait til you cancel that appt though ;)

Nokoutem-Glad to hear about the follies:) The RE and I had a "come to Jesus" moment to before the IUI b/c i had 5 follies.  i told him it took me so long to get to this point i will be happy with whatever i get as long as I get one :) I know I could never reduce the number of babies but since I have poor egg quality chances are I only have one.  Will find out soon enough!

bfromthed-Misisng our time to bd b/c of work was always our problem which is why we did ivf and iui. G/L I cant wait to hear about your BFP!!

wuldbmom- I feel like I oculd eat a whole large deep dish cheese pizza too after ovidrel....sometimes I just eat a whole small:)  The good thing about ovidrel though is that when i take it I lose weight.  However the Pizza will raise my blood sugars which is bad. G/L on 11/4.

wolfgangsmom- How are you doing?

All: well going in for second Beta tommorrow.  I was all worried when the past few days b/c they were not going to test til next week but I want to go tommorrow so that they can call and tell me my Beta numbers are doing good.  I really think I will be worried until 12 weeks.  WEll only 7 1/2 weeks to go til then:)

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26
ultrasound 11/12
interwoven: Thanks for the info prayerfully we will be okay the egg is suppose to survive 24 hours and today i am having serious o pains so hopefully today is the day as of this exact moment it is 48 hours and they say the trigger is suppose to make u o between 24-48 hours we will cover our bases tonite too :-)

sindley5: thank you and good luck to you keep us posted!

God Bless Us all
I had another doctor's appointment today, and I'm out this month. I just have entirely too many follicles and selective reduction just isn't for me. My doctor is scared that I will have too many of my 12-15 mature follicles fertilize, and I can handle twins, maybe even triplets, but really no more than that. I'm a little too late to retrieve these follicles this month for IVF (to get the best possible chance, and for the money). We've put off a Follistim shot the past two nights (3 including tonight), so they're a little "old" to put the money and effort into IVF. Even though I really didn't really want to resort to IVF, with the way my ovaries react to Follistim, I think we're going to give it a try next cycle. I just pray that AF comes VERY soon (that sounds crazy), so I can get started on next cycle...still trying to be positive, even though today was a rough day =( DH and I can't even BD for a week, because of the risk of multiples =( Oh well, one week won't kill us...hopefully (usually 1 day is hard) =) Anyway, good luck to you all!!!

***Baby Dust***

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim: BUST! Too many follicles.
Moving to IVF next cycle
Nokoutem:  Sad to hear your out for this month.  We're here for you.  And we all know that giving up is not an option, so hang in there.  

Interwoven2340:  I haven't heard of the Micro IVF procedure.  You got me thinking about it, now I want to do some research on that.  

All:  Been having slight cramps the other day.  Also been having the weird taste in my mouth, like I had some kind of metal in my mouth.  Never ate anything metal b4, but if had did, I would imagine it tasting like that.  I think that's from my vitamins though, because this is my 1st time taking those vitamins.  No changes in my body or anything different from normal, but then again I am only like 7 dpiui.  I try not to think about it too much because then I start to lose patience.  But I find myself always wanting to jump on the computer to read everyones updates.  I have faith that we all will see that BFP.      
test
Hi everyone! I'm new :) I've been reading all your posts and they are VERY encouraging.

My story:
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year. I finally became pregnant last February, however it ended in a miscarriage at 7 weeks, 3 days. I had gone to the dr. at 7 weeks exactly and the ultrasound looked great and everything was fine. I didn't find out about the miscarriage until 11 weeks which was the next time I went to the dr. I didn't have bleeding or feel like anything was wrong, and still had all my pregnancy symptoms. It was a very devestating time. So after months of trying again on our own, I finally went to a recommended fertility doctor. She immediately started me on clomid this month (100mg) with an Ovidrel trigger shot and an IUI last Friday. I'm now in the 2 week wait. Had my progesterone tested yesterday and it came back low, only a 7.5. So now I'm on progesterone suppositories as well. I'm a nervous wreck. AF would normally come by Oct. 31, however, they say the progesterone can delay it...Nov. 2 is beta test day, and I'm hoping with all my hope for a BFP.
SummerGrrl: Welcome, I also had my iui last Fri. The more ppl we have in the 2ww, the more support we have.  It's helps when there's other ppl you can talk to abt your 2ww journey.  We all know it's not easy, but with eachothers support, it keeps us sane, and know that we are not alone.  Taking it one day at a time, baby dust to everyone.
bfpwannab: thank you for the welcome! I feel better already knowing I have the support of people who are going thru the same thing as me.

All: Do any of you know anyone who got pregnant even though their progesterone levels were as low as mine (7.5) at 5dpiui? The low level really concerns me, but my nurse said it doesn't mean anything yet towards the pregnancy, just that my corpus luteum didn't produce as much progesterone as they would have liked (they said it should be over 10 to not have to take supplements).
Good Morning Ladies,

Sindlye5: Thanks for thinking of me, you are such an inspiration.  I pray that all goes well for you.  You had posted last week that you tested and knew that the trigger shot was out of your system.  Last night, I took a test (8 days past the trigger) with my pregnancy strips and it wasn't positive.  I'm not sure how to interpret that.  Any insight (from any of you Ladies) would be appreciated.  I am too scared to test again though....even though the trigger might be out of my system and anything I see from here on in is the real thing.

Nokoutem: I am sorry that you are out this month.  But, am glad that you responded well to the Follistim.  I know what you mean about AF.  There are times you want her here sooner rather than later to keep it going.  Best of luck to you.  You are getting closer to your dream.

SummerGrrl:  Welcome to our forum.  I also had IUI # 2 done on 10/16 so we are all in this together.

bfpwannab:  Yes, Micro IVF costs about half as much as regular IVF, but unfortunately, the RE that I am seeing doesn't do that procedure in his office.  I decided to research on it and I think that it doesn't hurt to learn more about it.  It might be something that I might want to consider since I am not a good candidate for the regular IVF.

As for me, disappointed about the negative on the pregnancy strip.  I think it's forecasting what is to come.....Cramping last night, mid-lower back pain today, but other than that, nothing else.

Looking forward to all of your responses.

I went to church this morning and I said a little prayer for all of us.

ALL: Just got my Beta back and it doubled which is good. I have been experiencing some cramping and today noticed a little brown discharge but they assured me all is fine.  Come on 12 weeks and hurry and get here to help ease my mind! G/L to those about to test. cant wait to see the BFPs!!

Nokutem: sorry about your cancelled cycle.  Maybe you should try the natural way. we had five eggs released but so far only one seems to have implanted.  Anyway AF will come soon and then you can start and get that BFP!!!!!

interwoven: definately like you too.  I am glad there is someone out there who knows how I feel especially about the family situations.  My test started showing slightly positive on a dollar store on 12/13 dpiui....You will get pregnant. I would say dont worry but know it is hard...been there more than i would like to think about...however find something to take your mind off of it.  I took up quilt which is kind of nice especialy since I get to sell them for extra income:)

summergrrl: welcome and nice to meet you!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
ultrasound 11/12
HI there,
I've been reading the comments on this post and wanted to join in as well..Earlier this week I had an ivf/icsi cycle cancelled and converted to iui instead because my follicles couldn't be retrieved. A bit devastated as I don't know what the next step will be and I'm not feeling very hopeful that the iui will be successful (especially since I was told that having icsi was the only way my husband and I could conceive because of male factor infertility.  

Anyway, I'm just trying to get past this 2ww so that I can figure out what the next steps will be...It seems like I can never take the easy road!!!
I have to agree with Nokoutem on the prenatal vitamins. I've been taking PreNexa since February and they are wonderful. They even have a stool softener in them which helps with constipation once you are pregnant!
hi everyone, i am about 10 days past ovulation and i am not sure if i feel any differnt. I don't have swollen breasts or anything. I feel like AF is coming. what's weird is when I was younger like in mid 20's to 30 I always new when AF was coming b/c a couple days before my breasts would be really tender. I don't have that problem anymore. do you think it is anything for me to be concerned about? I still get really moody and bloated though. I wish we all had it easy and we could just drink the water and get pregnant if you know what I mean!!!

I have done some reasearch on Micro IVF. someone mentioned that before and it seems like it is cheaper b/c they don't use as many injectibles, is that right? I might look into that, I am not sure if anyone around Austin does that. I might be worth it though if it is only 4 or 5 thousand, I probably have spent that in IUI's and medication by now. the research I have done says iui's are about 10% each cycle when micro IVF is about 30%. that is a pretty big jump. let me know if anyone finds out anything more about it.
Sassygirl35:  I know exactly what you mean.  I am 9 dpiui, and normally my breast would be feeling tender as a sign of AF arriving.  But this past couple of days i have not been feeling any AF or pregnancy symptoms.  The 1st week of the 2ww did come by fast for me.  Hopefully the last week of 2ww comes by just as fast.  I wish that they would guarantee the iui/ivf procedures to work or you get your money back.  Wouldn't that be nice.  
bfpwannab- actually some programs do give a money back guarantee. the only problem is that you have to be younger than like 30 and your labs have to be goo...you cant be under or overweight and no PCOS or diabetes or any other health problem...basically women who have no trouble having kids but may have the male factor only it seems.

sassygirl-welcome

tove2010-welcome

all: G/L to everyone in the 2 ww...BFPs are comin.  Today no new symptoms. boobs still feel normal no pain.  The only thing is the hunger.  I have gained like 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks.....definitely need to reign in b/c gestational Diabetes is a huge possibility and sometimes when you get it even after birth it doesnt go away.  so maybe i am going to start walking and grilling more food.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
ultrasound 11/12
tove: Welcome this is a great place to be and good luck keep us posted on your progress

All: Just checking on on you ladies as I begin my day with prayer for us all....Good luck and God bless sticky vibes and baby dust!

Sindlye: Congrats to you may you have a healthy safe 40 wks!
hello all,
haven't been on in a month because i have been going to the doctor to try and figure out what we are going to do next. Had my 4th IUI on clomid and now they think that there is a tubal problem of some sort, so they don't think that follistim will do anything because the egg is not going where it needs to be because of the tube.
So, now we are starting IVF!!! Totally nervous, started birth control last week and start Lupron in 2 weeks. Then follistim and menopour and progesterone...sounds fun!!! I don't know anyone who has gone through this or the side effects of any the meds, so any advice is good advice!!!! HELP!!!
Are you ladies having any weird symptoms???? Yesterday evening I started having severe cramping in my belly, with the time pain reduced a little bit, but still I have the pain.  I am having leg cramps which I usually get before my AF comes. The leg pains are might be from the Prometrium. I am not sure. I didnt do any thing special in these days. I dont know. So confused... :((
GOD... whats going on????
I became so cranky and yelling on DH [:-|] for nothing and feeling like arguing uncontrollably.
Any of you felt same? By the way, I am just 6 dpiui.

Pregnencylove12: Welcome to the forum. Certainly you will get good advices here and lot of moral support which hwill be needed after some time. I used Follistim which will cause bloating and if not monitered and correctly may cause OHSS.  I used Ovidel which will do the same thing as Menopour. That will stimulate the ovaries and help to realease the egg from matured follicle. You will be having all pregnancy symptoms with this medicine like sore boobs and nausea etc. I am using progestron in the form of prometrium. That will help you hold the baby if we get pregnant. if not pregnant, it will delay the AF.

I hope I helped a little bit.

All: Hello Ladies, how everyone is doing?

Sending lots and lots of sticky babydust to everyone.
wuldbmom:  I too have been moody.  My DB was worried abt me because I had that sad look on my face, so he kept questioning me what was wrong w/me, or if he did any wrong, and I just snapped at him to leave me alone.  I didn't mean too, I apologized of course.  I think I've been feeling depressed because I'm in my 2nd week of 2ww, and still no pregnancy symptoms.  I'm 10 dpiui.  Sometimes I think I'm feeling something, but it's all in my head, because I want to soo bad to feel something going on down there.  I'm still very afraid of testing because of seeing that BFN.  So now I'm scared because the day is cmng soon where it's either a BFP or a BFN.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
wuldbmom: I am 9dpiui and have also been SUPER moody today. I would love to think it's an early pregnancy symptom, but I fear it's just the prometrium that I'm taking, or possibly early PMS symptoms. My boobs don't really hurt yet, although I've been poking at them all day to see if they feel any different!! LOL! The only other thing is that I've been having indigestion all day, but I guess that could be from all the junk I've been eating today. I'm just so sick of being disappointed month after month, I don't want to read too deeply into anything.

I haven't decided yet whether or not I will POAS prior to my beta test next Monday. I feel like I probably will, b/c if I'm going to be disappointed, I'd rather give myself bad news then get it from someone else, know what I mean? I'm keeping everything crossed for all you ladies out there with beta tests coming up.

Baby dust to all! GOOD LUCK!
Thank you for your input. I am exactly feeling the same, though it is very early for me. I am trying to ignore myself completely and trying to put my head into work 100%. Still it comes out and driving me crazy.
Hi girls

Had an IUI procedure on the 19th October,  I had clomid 1 tablet a day from 2 -6, then 150 units of menopur on day 5, 7, 9.  Had hcg injection on 17th October.  Starting to feel sick really sore breasts and feel really sleepy.  Is it a sign of pregnancy or the hcg injection?

love sky x
I had my procedure done on 20th. One day later than you :)
Welcome to the club.
Whatever symptoms you have are still from HCG shot, as far as I know. The effect of the medicine will stay approx. 12 days in your system. Even if you take PG test will give false positive. So,just try to ignore them and stay relaxed and calm. I know saying is easy but doing is very difficult. :))
When I took the shot I felt like carrying 10Lb bags on each side. Now it got reduced to just pain. I hope this will continue.
My BETA is on 04/11.
Think yours may be 03/11....
Good Luck for the BETA.

LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL....
Hello Ladies,

wuldbmom:  Yes, I get very moody in the first week of the 2WW and then it subsides.
My poor DH...I would snap at him all the time..and cry a lot.  

sky16:  Are you using progesterone supposotories?  That might increase the sore breasts, but ovulation does that to me too, so it might be a side effect of the HCG too.

ALL:  POAS today (10dpiui, 12 days past trigger), and BFN.  I would at least expect it to be positive because of the trigger shot, but no....nothing.  How depressing to start off a week like that.  Now that it's BFN, I will test thru Thursday (I am scheduled to go for bloodwork on 10/30) and if it continues to be a BFN, I won't even go in for bloodwork.  Like most of you ladies can understand, I don't want to hear the nurse telling me that I'm not pregnant....I know that already!

Everytime I think of giving up, I think of you ladies, and how strong we are and continue to be as we go thru this, and it gives me the courage to keep going.  It's sooo hard and frustrating.  I am starting to believe that children might not be in my cards...accepting the things that I cannot change is a process that I believe I am going to have to start embracing.

Sorry for your BFN. One way thats good, you know now HCG is out of your system and whatever comes from now will be actual result. 10 dpiui may be little early to test.
Never ever put yourself down. Stay positive and everything you need will come in your way.
I know a freind who never got BFP at home even at her 30th week. She got detected only in BETA after 12 weeks of her pregnancy. In the hospital also they did BETA and regular PG test. regular one always came as BFN for her. She had a very healthy baby.
So dont worry, miracles will happen all the time. I am sprinkling baby dust on you so that may help you getting good results on your thursday's test.
I test tomorrow for BFN or BFP. Things at home are not going well. Had a huge fight last night and we both said some hurtful things that I do not know if we will recover from. I am probably the only person in the world who spent $4200.00 in one month to get pregnant and hoping to get a BFN.
Dont worry much at this point. Fighting is not your fault. The harmones pumped into you will show all those strange effects.
Sit back and relax.
Good Luck with your test tomorrow.
Hey LAdies just checking in on you all.......Prayer works The more prayers go up the more blessing come down sticky vibes and baby dust to us all!

God Bless!
I was just checking on everyone today. As I said earlier, we are moving toward IVF my next cycle and I'm just doing an insane amount of research. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the idea now. At first, IVF was going to be a "last resort" kind of thing but my doctors believe that I will see some good results because of the way my ovaries reacted to a fairly low dose of Follistim. If anyone has some advice/suggestions/whatever on IVF (emotional struggles, religious issues, cost, etc.), it would be greatly appreciated. Also, fingers crossed that AF comes soon!

This is a little late, but welcome to all the newer ones to our forum. It's really a blessing. And, thank you to all who have shown me support and kind words during my difficulty this cycle. You've all been such a blessing to me!

babyrollercoaster: Hang in there! Your hormones are going crazy right now, and it's a little overwhelming for your significant other to understand and deal with. My DH looks at me sometimes like I've really lost my mind, but I remind him that it's not just me, it's all those darn hormones. Things will get better, you just have to have a little faith! Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck to you all! You're all always in my thoughts and prayers!!!

***Baby Dust***

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim: BUST! Too many follicles
Moving to IVF next cycle
today is CD 28 and am scheduled to start AF but I don't really have any signs. I was a moody this past week and was craving chocolate. I just started having some twinge pains in my left side. I have no swollen breasts so not sure what to think. I actually didn't ovulate until day CD 17. if anyone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to test b/c I don't want to see that BFN. I keep going to the bathroom to wipe to make sure I am not spotting or anything,
Thank you. I feel very embarrassed writing that last post. It has been unbelievably stressful. We are foster parents and we are waiting for them to let us know if the two children we currently have will be staying with us longer or going home this week. I don't even know what to pray for right now.....when we decided to try IUI again the children were going home....now things may have changed and I am afriad financially we cannot afford all these children. OH THE STRESS.
all: sorry no time for persies b/c im at work.  but doing ok here.  Still no symptoms other than terrible gallbladder like attacks(i had it removed last year) constantly which causes me to take tylenol daily. I wish it was nausea and vomitting...i could handle that but not these attacks b/c they wake me at night constantly! then the car brokedown on the side of the highway this weekend and lets just say i tried everything to keep from overly stressing.  Hope everyone is doing well though and Im looking forward to seeing a BFP...Never give up girls...i almost did.  If this is your dream continue to pursue it!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12
10dpiui. Having some cramping on and off today. Not sure what to think. The last time I was pregnant, I started cramping right around the same time. I wish I could just speed up time until next Monday so I could just know for sure either way. AAAAAHHHH!!!
Good luck to you keep us posted prayerfully those are all good signs :-)
All:  Okay, I have a dumb question.  I had iui done on the 16th of this month.  Does that make me 10 or 11 dpiui today?  Do I start counting frm the day of the iui, or the day after?  Today, I am disillusioned and confused.  I'm soo nervous for this week, I get butterflys, just thinking abt that day when I test.  My DB tells me he's gonna buy me a 1000pc puzzle to keep my mind off the 2ww.  When I'm at work, I don't think too much abt it.  But on my days off, I'm stuck on the computer, either doing more research, or on this site waiting for more updates frm everyone.  Baby Dust to All of Us. . . .  
I am on CD 29 and started spotting today. I might do IUI this month, I haven't decided.
bfp: It makes you 11dpiui today and good luck to you 1dpiui is the day after the procedure and you count from there. God Bless!

Sassy: Good luck to you keep us posted on your plans!
Just waiting to hear my test results. They said they would call between 1-4 today.....oh the waiting is horrible. Plus court for my foster children was postponed yesterday after we waited all day to hear if they were staying or going.....now we get to wait again on Thursday. This week has been horrible. Partner and I aren't fighting but still very tense in the house. Not really sure WHAT is going to happen.
BFN
baby: I am sorry dont give up we will get there!

All : progesterone came in at 22.4
Hi Girls!
I am new this board. Currently 8 days past IUI. I was wondering if any of you will be willing to share you follicle size and numbers. I had 3 mature follicles (22.2, 18.1, and 17.4) on day 14, gave myself the trigger shot the next day and IUI two days after that. I am sooo nervous that all 3 will take. I know it was a risk, but am really hoping only 1 of the 3 will work.
Oh and what brought me to this board was the original topic....I am 8 days past IUI and have had seriously tender (.)(.) since the day after my IUI, so it had to have been from the Clomid and/or the HCG shot. The tenderness hasn't gone away yet, so we'll see.
Hi tryingforno2gavsmom - welcome!

I am 11dpiui. I was on 100mg of clomid and only had one lonely mature follicle at 18mm (but hey, it only takes 1!!). Took the HCG trigger at 12pm on Thursday 10/15, and had the IUI at 11am on Friday 10/16. I was supposed to have the IUI on Saturday but when they checked my bloodwork on Thursday, my doc said I had already started the ovulation process (whatever that means!) so they wanted to do the IUI right away. My question is, if I already started the ovulation process, why did I need the HCG trigger? I guess as an insurance policy?

Also, after sperm wash, we had 8 million good spermies. They said they like it to be more then 5 million, so we were in the clear (but after reading other forums, I feel like 8 million is on the low side). What about the rest of you ladies?

All - still don't have any real symptoms. Breasts are not really tender, only if I poke them hard. I'm tired, bloated and moody as hell, but that could easily be PMS symptoms. 6 more days till I know for sure!
Welcome and those are great sizes they normally grow 1-2mm a day and they say at 20 they are considered mature so good luck to you and keep us posted :-)
babyrollercoaster:  Sorry to hear that.  Things will get better.  We are here for you.  Don't throw in the towel just yet.  Keep your head up, and your thoughts positive.

bfromthed:  Thank you for answering me.  That's what I thought originally, but I just needed someone to tell me that.  I don't talk to anyone about this, not even our family.  

tryingforno2gavsmom:  Welcome.  

All:  Today I have tender BB's, which is a normal sign for me that AF is right around the corner.  Still no urge of POAS.  But now I'm starting to be impatient knowing that implantation should have already happened.  Baby Dust to all of Us. . .  
Good lcuk to you and keep us posted
I dont have much idea about the insurance policies, but one I can tell is Docs know better than us. So dont worry about the procedure they did.
Coming to the sperm count, my doc said DH has 26 million active swimmers and it is a good count... she didnt say awesome :-|
Technically we need just one to get preggie... men always loose directions and need help and a group how to get to the destination :-P
So to be on safe side we need more numbers... hahahaha...

All: Yesterday, when I took stairs I had short of breath which never happened to me and having constant headaches. Is that because of the provera or already taken shots or with work stress????
since yesterday evening I was having slight nausea... and this morning my temperatures gone up and feeling very feverish...and AF like cramping all day.
I am confused how to interpret the symptoms... I am just 8dpiui.

babyrollercoaster:
Sorry about the BFN. Never loose hope. you will get what you need.

BABY DUST TO ALL...
I called the nurse this morning to get a new cycle plan. Dr isn't in office on Wednesdays, he is in Surgery. they will call me with game plan but she said it will probably be clomid starting cycle day 5 and I am going to do IUI this month and see what happens.

summergrrl-ovidrel also helps with egg maturity.

interwoven-how are you doing...im thinking about you

wolfgangsmom-how are you have not heard from you in awhile

new peeps:welcome

All: things are going ok here.  Still having majoring cramps and gall bladder attack like issues.  I probably will be going to the ER this weekend so that they can do an ultasound to see if i have any gallstones in my ducts.  Hopefully everything will be fine soon. Hope everyone is doing well and cant wait to see some more BFPs.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12
Good luck to you! Keep us posted for the plan
Hey ladies - to all those with beta testing coming up - are you having any pregnancy symptoms? My breasts still do not feel tender, and I haven't really been that tired...I don't think this is a good sign. I have been getting up to pee at least once, if not twice during the night, but maybe this is because I'm nervous? The cramping I had the other day went away (only lasted for the day) and the only other maybe symptom I have is gas pains. Ugh - I wish Monday would get here already so I would just know for sure!!
Only symptoms I am having is tender/sensitve bb's and ocasional crampiness...both can be AF coming though. I tested yesterday(9 days past iui) and it was BFN. At least I know the trigger shot is out of my system so if I get a positive from here on out I'll know it is a true positive. I am going to test tomorrow. Know I shold wait until 14, but I just can't!
Just an update! AF came yesterday (woo hoo!). I usually hate when she visits but she was very welcome this cycle (she also came early...I was only on day 21). Anyway, we are moving forward with IVF and are a little nervous. I start birth control tomorrow morning (ironic, right?) and will probably be on it for a little longer than an average person, but my doctor believes that the way my ovaries reacted to a fairly low dosage of Follistim is a good indicator that having my ovaries lay dormant for a few extra days won't hinder the stimulation process. I know I have some tests coming up, as part of the IVF process, so I'll keep you guys posted on that progress.

babyrollercoaster: Sorry to hear about your BFN! I know it's hard, but don't EVER give up! Things will get better for all of us, I am sure of it!

tryingforno2gavsmom: Last cycle I was on Follistim at 125IUs, then 150IUs for a couple days, then back down to 125IUs then finally 75IUs. I had 10 follicles on my left ovary (17, 17, 19, 16, 17, 20, 16, 14, 18, 17) and 7 on my right ovary (16, 18, 15, 15, 15, 13, 20) and then like 10 >10 that had the potential to grow. That’s why my cycle got cancelled =) And also why the doctors suggested IVF...because I had such good results with a relatively low dose of Follistim. Good Luck to you!

SummerGrrl: Good Luck to you on Monday. Try and have a good weekend! Maybe Halloween will keep your mind off things for a little bit anyway.

bfpwannab: Good Luck to you as well! We'll all get there...and the sooner the better!

wuldbmom: You're last post is cracking me up! It's so good to see some humor on here sometimes =)

sassygirl35: Hang in there and keep us posted on what you have decided to do differently for next cycle.

sindlye5: Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Maybe it will subside fairly soon and you can start to feel better. It's all worth it though =)

bfromthed: Your progesterone looked really good! What did you end up doing this month? IUI? Hope everything is going well for you!

Sorry this is a little long (as usual), but I just felt like writing a little something for all of you =) Good LUCK and ***BABY DUST*** for us all!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
Moving to IVF next cycle
summergrrl-i actually had no symptoms.  the only symptom i have is this indegstion but that didnt start til last week.  boobs are fine.  no pianfulness.  but then again they have never hurt even before a period so i guess im lucky on that part.  dont give up though. Monday is coming soon so wait ( i know that is hard to do!!)

Nokutem-G/L with your IVF this time aroung.  If your doctor prescribes centride ( i think that is the name. it is like lupron the doctor said) for you let me know.  we turned this ivf into iui at last minute but i had already bought the meds.  they are still in the fridge and you can have them free just pay for shipping and they can be shipped with a fridge pack.

interwoven-how are things going today?

tryingforno2gavsmom-it was til actually like 13dpiui that i started getting a faint line so dont worry.  Just wait.  Even the day of the beta the line was light though my Beta was 134 and tests detect at 25.  

all- i am feeling better today. I did not have to take any tylenol or tums today.  i found if i eat crackers in the morning and water then lunch and eat dinner before 7 pm i am good.  so i will continue with this routine. Beta tommorrow!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12

Glad to know you are feeling better!
I am having slight AF like cramps on and off with constant backache, slightly blurred vision. I have very bitter taste in my mouth and feeling thirsty all the time. I have slight nausea ( DO I really have or am I feeling, I dont know this part) and elevated temperatures. Since 2 days I am waking up between 3 and 4 in the morning which never happened to me. I can wake up till late but cannot wake up before 7 30 usually.
Does anyone else experienced similar kind of symptoms?
Today is just my 9dpiui.

Nokoutem: Good luck with your IVF cycle. When I am too much stressed out or worried alot I will try myself to read or share jokes with others so that the tension will be eased out. Isn't it nice????
Ladies laugh laugh and laugh till you forget all the worries...good for us and good for the baby... they will born smiling....  :D

Everyone: I am sending you all loads and loads of baby dust and wishing more positives.
Nurse called me and she is going to have me come in tomorrow to talk to NP to see what we can do now or tweek the plan some. I am so frustrated, I wish this would work already. I am pretty depressed today and not sure really why.
Hey ladies, I am new to this site but I am going through the same thing. My husband and I have been trying for 3yrs now... Today is day 11 after my 2nd IUI... I got some brownish spoting but then it disapeared.... What does that mean??
ogosten: welcome and that can be a great sign of implantation bleeding good luck to you and keep us posted on your reults....

all: af signs for me lots of chills ! :-(