Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 4001-4200 comments:
Welcome!  Glad you are on this site.  Good luck with your IUI....did you do injections, clomid...anything?  

I am 43.  Had a miscarriage, then had cancer...doc said I couldnt get pregnant because of the chemo.  1 month after chemo, I was pregnant and had a beautiful boy, Wolfgang, when I was 37, then got cancer again (lymphoma---never really goes away) and had two years of chemo just to keep it away.  Was on the pill, When I got the ok from the doc...i thought I would get pregnant right away...that was two years ago.  Had 3 iui's then got pregnant on my third...this was last January.  Lost the baby 5 months later...she was a girl...my due date would have been today....

I couldnt afford the injections anymore and monitoring so I am on my second cycle of clomid 100mg...and had an iui on Thursday.  

this is my second day of the 2ww and have cramps.  Did not experience cramping during or after the iui, but had cramping yesterday and today.  Everything else is the same.

No ovidrel.
Thanks Nokoutem. Hi everyone... and thanks for welcoming me so warmly to the group. Its so nice to know we're not all alone out here.

Today is now the 11 day after IUI and trigger shot. I took a pregnancy test this morning because I just couldn't wait anymore and at first I thought it was negative but then a very, very faint positive line showed up. Could this mean I could be pregnant or is that just be left over from the shot?

Did I take a PT too soon? Now I am completely confused... I feel like I have all these unusual symptoms, very fatigued, skin breaking out, back pain, moody, etc... could I be pregnant or what?
Well guys, I'm on Follistim again. As of last night, the doc put me on 125 IUs...I'm so glad we're starting out this time with a slightly higher dosage, so maybe I won't be on it for 3 weeks. I still have that stubborn little follie that we drained last month that's hanging in there...wish it would just go away. My RE said it isn't hurting anything, but it's starting to bug me. I am on day 4 now, and AF is finally showing signs of going away, so maybe it came out in the last day or two since the ultrasound.

Tgirl21: Personally, I would have waited until about 12-14 days after the trigger to take a pg test. I say that only from experience. However, that being said, when I did get pregnant this past April I took a pg test about 11 or 12 and got a BFP. As it turned out, on day 14 when I went for my blood pg test, I was pregnant. It did end in a Chemical Pregnancy though. You really just never know with all this. I constantly think about the HCG still causing a BFP, and if my symptoms are AF coming or early pregnancy (since they're basically the same). Anyway, good luck to you! I hope you keep your BFP.

Baby Dust to all!!!
over_40 welcome!!............im 29 and have been ttc for 2.5 years.  i have had 2 failed ivf's with a horrible fertility doc and just had my first iui last week.  just waiting to test at this point.

Beta#1-10/21
Thanks for the advice. I am going to wait two days and take another test and see what happens. Praying it stays BFP.

Good luck this month and good luck to everyone...

ok so im really starting to feel bloated now so maybe it is a sign...or maybe it is due to eating a bunch of sugar-free stuff....only time will tell!

married 3/07 ttc since
9/08-ivf #1 10 eggs,5mature,2 fertilized, one transfer day 2-BFN
12/08-1/09 Ivf #2 11 eggs all immature, 2 mature and fertilized and transfered day 2-BFN
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
3/09 clomid 50mg with ovidrel trigger-BFN
10/09-150mg clomid,3 menopur, Vemma supplement, 2 Ovidrel-5 eggs
Beta-10/21
Good Morning Ladies,

Welcome over_40 to our forum.  Went for my monitoring today.  Left ovary has about 5 little eggs (no more than 10.5 in size), and the Right ovary (which RE tells me is the ovary which I will be ovulating from) has 3 good size eggs (one I believe is at 17 already).
As you all can imagine, I am very uncomfortable....very bloated and it's difficult to even walk.  This is my biggest load to date!  I am scheduled to return on Wednesday (10/14) for a follow-up.  I am thinking that maybe Friday or Saturday will be my second IUI.

Best of luck to all of us!

I am 31; DH is 37; TTC since 4/06; Married for 6 months.  Suffering from POF.
IUI # 1: 9/5/09 resulted in a chemical pregnancy
Now on 450IU of Follistim and gearing up for IUI # 2
Interwoven,

That sounds good!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Hey ladies just checking in on everyone! I just stopped Clomid last night was the final dose this month pirchased my opk's going in on Friday for u/s to see how many follies and where. I will keep you ladies posted. God Bless and Good luck to us all!
I am on CD 14, I haven't had a surge yet. If I don't surge tomorrow should I call the dr? last month i surged on cd13 so am a little concerned why no surge yet. My cycled are 28 days. anyone have any advice?
things are going ok or best as they can today.  i know im close to my period or something because i wanted to go next door and rip my neighbors head off last night for playing music and keeping me awake from 3-6 am and i had to be at work at 8!! Needless to say i cant wait til we move into our new place especially since it will have more space and an extra room that i hope will be our nursery instead of a guest room:) thinking of POAS in the morning to see if the Hcg is out of the system and then testing until my BFP!!  By the way speaking of Hcg ...has any one noticed weight loss with it? i read somewhere people were using it to decrease weight and everytime i have taken Ovidrel i noticed an immediate wt loss of 5 lbs or more and eating like a horse!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
IMIforever: Thanks for your good wishes.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

ALL: Hoping that everyone is good today, and keeping their spirits high.
Good luck to everyone in their 2WW.

As for me, tomorrow I go for another ultrasound and bloodwork.  RE will most likely tell me when to trigger and when the IUI will be.  I don't think that I can stand injecting myself for much longer.  I'm running out of places!  Acupuncture relieved some of my symptoms last night.  I was able to move around a little quicker today.  NYC is a fast paced city and I am having a hard time keeping up!

Thinking of you all.......baby dust :)
5 days since my iui.  Dont feel too much different.  NO symptoms...had cramping at first but dont notice anything today.   No ovidrel shot for me so when do you think I should start testing?  If it fertilized, then I think its too early for implantation.  Does one feel symptoms before plan
oops.

does one feel symptoms before implantation is what I meant to say.
POAS this am and hcg is out of the system now so only BFP to wait for!!

wolfgangsmom-i am 7 days out from day 1 iui and still do not feel any difference.  just have to wait and see.  

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi ladies,

I wanted to check in on everyone. I am waiting to get my surge and then schedule the back to back IUI's this week. Since it is my last month on clomid/IUI, might as well try the back to back and hope for the best!!!

Sending positive thoughts to you all!
I'm going for my first scan for this cycle on Follistim. Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't have some crazy # of follies (because of my PCOS). I started on like 70-something last cycle and we gradually increased my dosage to keep me from over-stimulating. I was on Follistim for 3 weeks last time...way too long =) This cycle my doc started me on 125IUs, so hopefully that's my magic #. I will keep you guys posted.

wolfgangsmom: From my experience, research, knowledge, I would wait until somewhere between day 12-14 pIUI. I have learned that the HCG shot can sometimes stay in your system until those days. My advise would just be to wait as long as you can to start testing...around day 13. My doc always schedules me to come in for a blood pg test at day 14 anyway after IUI, so I always try to wait until then.

Baby Dust to ALL!!!
I keep forgetting to give this information, so here it is:

Me: 26, DH:30, married for almost 5 years (together for almost 11 years), TTC since April 2008
3 IUIs with Clomid and HCG at regular OB/GYN: BFNs
Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
1 IUI with Clomid and HCG in February (had already ovulated, but doc went through with it anyway at     no charge =): BFN (needless to say)
2 IUIs with Clomid and HCG(1 in March and 1 in April):BFN in March, but a BFP in April
Pregnancy ended in a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy
Had to take a little break
Started Clomid again in late June and then again in late July with no good response
Moved to Follistim
1st IUI with Follistim and HCG in September: BFN
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hi Wolfgangsmom: I would also wait.  For me with my first IUI, I tested on day 11, had a BFP, then tested day 12 and got a BFN.

ALL:  My sister gave me a call this morning to let me know that she was expecting child # 2.....I am very happy for her, but can't help to feel jealous (in a good way).  Some people just have all the luck!

I want some of that baby dust to spread my way!...and to you all as well.
interwoven2340
im glad you take your sister's pregnancy in a good way.  i was soo sick and tired of hearing about everyone elses that i told them dont call me anymore or send me pics...it is the only way i can keep from losing my mind sometimes.  I feel like i am surrounded in a world of breeding rabbits sometimes especially since i live near a heavy immigrant population where they have 3 kids or more and are on welfare...makes me absolutely disgusted sometimes but i try to get through it.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Thanks for your response.  It's not easy, but I am happy for her.  Bittersweet what can I say?  

Your story is funny.  I understand what you are saying.  Where I used to live that was the case as well.  They pop them out like nothing!  

Thank you for sharing.  I try to get thru it too, but (as you can imagine) it is easier said than done.  I don't go to baby showers, birthday parties and soon even holiday parties because my DH's family is always touching my belly and asking me if I am expecting.
I feel like telling them, what do you think?  Do you see any bumps? I am really thin, so it would show! :)  Ahhhh the frustrations...................

http://www.medhelp.org/personal_pages/user/10

interwoven2340: yeah i always have peole asking...any good new yet? and they started asking 3 months after we were married!! so i avoid family holidays too! :)

I am still not having any symptoms which leads me to believe that this IUI didnt work which is very depressing.  i should  have started implantation by today and still no signs. I dont understand things sometimes and I really feel as if I was dealt the wrong hand of life! Maybe some crying and a bowl of ice cream will make me feel better.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
I am on CD 15 and still no surge so I called the dr's office today and they had me come in for US to make sure. I have a follie that is a 20 on my right and a 17 on my left. my lining is 10 so everything looks good. they tested for the surge to make sure and they got negative as well. dr said i will probably surge tomorrow so to have relations tonight and for the next couple nights to make sure we get it covered. husband thought we should try iui this month but i think i want to try to make baby at home. no BFP with iui's ever so what can this hurt?
Hi, Sorry for the late reply! There is an article about a mom with cancer in the sept mag of parenting. I think its great you (and her) have not given up trying! Are the injectibles the fertility drugs? excuse my ignorance. I am new at this. If this cycle doesn't work I will be taking those next month to produce more Follies. I am 4dpiui with no other symptons except tired from the Progest. So since we had our IUI's a day apart, when should we expect implantation bleeding if we are so blessed?  BTW, are you germam or Austrian? I have an Austrian friend named Wolfgang. His son is Maximillion. I love that name! We have adopted twice and encourage everyone to add adoption to their life in addition to having a birth child. There is no more greater good you can do than to Give the gift of a permanant family to a child in need. God bless all you!
Hi Ladies... I took femera d3-7 then had IUI + trigger on the Sept 30 and tested on Sat got very faint BTP then tested again today Oct.13 and got a BTP while it is still faint it is darker then it was last time. Could I really be pregnant or is it too soon? I feel weird... very lethargic, dizzy, and my skin is breaking out.

I am so nervous... I am hoping this is really it but I am not sure the HCG is out of my system yet. I don't want to get overly excited but I am not sure if its too soon.

My husband and I have been trying for three years and this is our second IUI so I am praying... the first time I have ever seen a positive test. Any advice?

Good luck to all you ladies as well...
Called my doctor and am going in for a blood test tomorrow... hoping this one works out.
Hello Ladies.  Hoping that everyone is in good spirits today. I had a meltdown last night, but am feeling a little better this morning.

I had an ultrasound and blood drawn today.  I have 3-4 mature eggs on the right side and I think 1 mature on the left.  The remaining eggs on the left didn't mature enough.  I haven't surged on my own, so if the ovulation test is negative tonight, I will trigger with Ovidrel.  IUI # 2 is scheduled for Friday morning at 7:30am.

I am nervous about the whole thing.  The emotional rollercoaster that we go on is hard.

How are you all feeling today? Thinking of you all and sending baby dust your way......
Hi there...yes, the injectables are fertility drugs that help you produce more eggs...I took both gonal F and Follistim.  I think implantation is about 7-10 days after iui..so i am anxiously awaiting some kind of "sign"....oh what a waiting game.  It bothers me that I dont feel anything right now.  Oh, by the way, the injectables always only produced one egg for me except the last time i had two after mega doses.  

My husband's grandparents were from Austria...we have a real german last name.  I am from Canada but my parents were born in Italy.  My son got a good mix...he is absolutely gorgeous! (dont all moms say that?)

anyway, we are cycle buddies...so keep writing.

To all:

Thanks for your input...since I didnt take ovidrel, thats why I asked if testing early would hurt since I dont have any hcg in my system.

Good luck to all...

all:
things are going ok today.  still know symptoms.  I knkow people say that you sometimes do not have them til a couple of weeks later but many say that they start feeling pulling and pricking sensations 8dpiui and i am now 9dpiui and still no difference.  I am just praying it works.  We are set to adopt in December but i really do not want to do it unless it is absolutely my only option at this point...

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi all... I had a blood test today at my doctor and it was POSITIVE. I have to go back in two days for another one to make sure the HCG is rising. I am praying everything will stay ok.

I know this will happen for all of you too... praying and sending good luck and am very thankful for all of your support.
Well, my doc appointment went well and they upped my dosage of Follistim to 150IUs. I go back this Friday to see how things are progressing. That follicle that we drained that wouldn't go away, and guess what, it's still there. Stubborn little thing =) Oh well, hope all is going well with all of your cycles.

Tgirl21: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope and pray that everything continues to go well for you. Just keep us posted.

Baby Dust and BFPs for ALL!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Tgirl21- do you remember any symptoms you had or when they started after iui?  do u remember any implantation bleeding at all?  I am so nervous because im not feeling anything and i am now 9dpiui

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi, I just want to put my 2 cents in on adoption. It should never be a familys last choice. If your heart isn't entirely into it, then it would be better to wait until it is. Adoption enriches a familys life in ways you cannot even imagine. No, it is Not a replacement for a birth child, but it can be a unique way of extending your family. There is no greater joy than giving a loving family to a child in need.  I have always wanted a birth child, but got married at 30 and didn't want to wait to start my family. We have a 12 year old adopted son, and can't imagine spending all those years alone without him. We just adopted again and brought home a 14 month old baby last month. For the 1st in my life I am Now trying to conceive with help from Dr's. If I get pregnant, it will just be a wonderful Bonus to our Diverse family. Just think, If every family Adopted once, there would be no need for orphanages.
over_40: i have always wanted to adopt do not get me wrong...its just that i did not want to do it til i was about 40 but i want and desire a family so badly now that i was going to move it up faster.  We will adopt for sure one day b/c that is something i discussed with my husband in depth before we married.  
Hello Ladies:

Tgirl21: Congratulations to you! That is wonderful news.  You give us all hope.

sindlye5: Hang in there.  I remember a lot of cramping and movement for the first week, then in the second week, things got a little quiet.  But then there are women who dont' feel anything and when they go for testing, it's a BFP.

I hope everyone is doing good with their cycles.

As for me, I didn't surge on my own last night, so I gave myself the trigger shot.
Tomorrow is the day (and then acupuncture shortly thereafter).  As much as I try to be optimistic, I can't help but think that it might not work given what has happened to me the first time around.  Everything is so hard.  I am getting emotional just writing about it.

Best of luck to you all my cycle buddies.  I couldn't have made it this far without your support.
Hi everybody. My partner and I started our journey three years ago to have a family. We tried 6 cycles of clomid with 6 IUIs. Then we did 1 cycle with injectables with IUI. All failed. So we stopped and became foster parents. We had 5 children over 2 years. It was an emotional rollercoaster. They are eventually went home. I still tear up thinking about them. THEY WERE MY BABIES. So now we are back trying for our own again!!! We went to a different specialist and it has been a very different experience. I had many more tests and procedures and they all came back great. Started with injectables and had the HCG shot on the 12th. Had IUI using donor sperm on the 13th.....now we wait!!! I am feeling nausaus and sharp pains. I go back for bloodtest on the 27th. I just want off of this emotional rollercoaster!!!
Feeling a little bloated today and it started after lunch.  Could be from the Chili who knows...KMFC!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21

just an update. I had a surge on cd 16 which was 10/14/09. I could feel the egg releasing yesterday. is that common? I had low belly pains. is that where the pain would be? we had timed intercourse on the night of cd15 and on the night of cd 17 so I think that covered the bases. I am hoping this is the month.
Hi all! I'm just keeping everyone updated. I had another doctor appointment today and everything still looks good thus far. That little follie on my right ovary (that we drained last cycle) is still hanging out...really wish it would just go away. RE says that it's not hindering anything, it's just starting to get on my nerves now. Anyway, I stay on 150IUs tonight and tomorrow night, but go back down to 125IUs Sunday night. I go back to see how things are progressing Monday at 9:15am. Hopefully, I will have a couple big follies, but not some crazy Jon & Kate number (ha, ha) =) If everything looks good next visit, or maybe even the one after that, we can do my trigger (Novarel/HCG) and yet another IUI. Please pray that everything goes smoothly, that everything looks good with me and that DH's "business" really looks good the day of IUI.

Still trying to stay positive, but keep seeing/reading things that just tears me up. My younger sister (21) already has a 3 year old little girl that my mother takes care of, and although I love my sister I just can't help but get agitated. She is now expecting a baby boy in late Jan./early Feb. She isn't married, and this is baby daddy #2. The whole scenario gets to me at times, but I just have to remain positive for myself and for my sister, mother and little niece (I love her to pieces). Also, I keep seeing/reading about adoption. I'm not against it at all, but right now in my life, it's not what I'm praying for. I don't mean to sound selfish or inconsiderate, but I desperately want children that my husband and I make. In the future, if all this doesn't pan out, I will definately give everything a second look and go from there. For me, adoption is just an entirely different thing than just having a baby. So much more is involved, and I'm just not ready for all that just yet. God bless all those who have adopted, are attempting to adopt or who are seriously considering it. I know several people who have adopted and I couldn't admire them more. In closing, I would just like to add that children are precious blessings no matter where they come from.

Sorry this was so long guys, I just needed to vent a little =)

Sending prayers and Baby Dust to ALL!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hang in there...it will happen to you one day.  I know your pain....This is a bad day for you but tomorrow, hopefully, you will be positive again and keep on a-tryin'!

It has been 8 days since my iui with clomid....no symptoms yet.  
nokoutem i know how you feel.  I have a cousin, we are the same age and born on the exact same day and she got pg when we were 24 had an abortion got pg again by someone else had the kid, then when i was going through all my issues last year got pg and was going to have a abortion but decided at the last minute to keep the baby.  And still after that kid she refuses to tie her tubes or take precaustions.  just says oh ill get an abortion til im ready again.  THIS FUMES ME!!  Here I am having to practically hang from chandeliers and she just spreads which is aggravating to say the least.  I am about adoption though but wanted mine and dh's child before than.  After next week I am willing to do anything...I desperately want a family. Hope this cycle works for you and me!!!

monik

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
My back is killing me today.  I would feel great about it but it is not my lower back it is like mid upper back and i cant take any meds either....ugh...This better be worth it:)

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Hi everyone sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone... thank you all for the congratulations. I almost can not believe it. I've waited for so long now it seems almost surreal. The weirdest thing is I found out I was pregnant the day my husband's grandfather passed away so we've been grieving and being so excited all at the same time.

I had my second blood test yesterday and my hcg levels were rising first level (Weds) 60 second level (yesterday) 156 so that is good. My third test will be this coming Tuesday and if that is progressing and rising then I will move onto a ultra sound in two weeks. I am praying everything will continue to stay on the up and up.

Nokoutem: Thanks for checking in with me to make sure I was alright. Your're so sweet and this WILL happen for you too. I know how you feel as all my friends have babies and/or are pregnant and I felt so left out of everything. You sound like a beautiful, caring person and this will happen for you and you'll be the best mother ever.

sindlye5: I don't have much to reference as this is my first pregnancy but all I can say about my symptoms were that I was really, really tired (and still am), my lower back hurt a lot in the second week after IUI, I was even more moody then having pms, and my skin broke out really bad like I was a teenager. But now most of those symptoms have subsided except for the fatigue and now I feel kinda bloated, occasional lower abdominal pain like cramps, and sometimes I've gotten heart burn and gas.

Wishing everyone good news this month... baby dust to all :)
Ok i POAS today and the line was faint...wondering if it is still the ovidrel though b/c 5 days ago the line was light. KMFC that this is my BFP...i went to the dollar store toady so im going to POAS every morning til the BETA now.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
HI, I'm new here.  I love reading the post here, it gives me lots of support, and I know I'm not alone.  I'm surrounded by people getting pregnant, and it is driving me nuts.  But thanks this this site, and my DB support, I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  I"m 34yo, and has been on clomid since Jan '09.  Had back to back iui in June, Jul, and Aug, all BFN's. I skipped Sept. because I had a Lap, and got rid of my Endo. Did another iui on the 16th & 17th of this month, so I am currently on the 2ww.  My DB doesn't have any problems w/his swimmers, and my follies are good.  Hope this month is the month for all of us.  Good luck everyone, and god bless.
Hello Ladies,

I am 3 dpiui and am feeling very bloated, tired, and still feeling like I am carrying a big load.  My lower back is killing me and again, I can't walk as fast as I used too.  My breasts are sore, big, and red.  My mood swings are terrible....poor DH.  I don't get my hopes up though, I don't even want to POAS because I'm afraid of seing 'Not Pregnant' on the window of the test.  I attribute all of these symptoms to AF coming around.  I won't see her soon though because of the progesterone supposotories that I am taking which prolong AF from coming sooner rather than later.

IUI  on 10/16 went good.  DH's #'s were excellent and I had my 3-4 mature eggs; and 5 immature....I think.  I hope that those weren't the ones that came down first!

sindlye5:  Good idea to test from now until your Beta.  If I had the courage to do that I would.  Best of luck to you.

Nokoutem:  I know how you feel about your sister.  My sister keeps bragging about how it only took her two cycles to get pregnant.  I can't stand it!  There is a baby shower this weekend of one of our mutual friends who expecting her second child and...of course...I won't be going.  I can't surround myself with people that don't understand.  All they say is "well if it wasn't meant to be then you can't do anything about it." Kind of difficult to swallow.....ahhh the frustrations.

bfpwannab: I love your name! Welcome to our forum.  Definitely a good place to be.

Do you ladies take any vitamins? If so, please share their names with me?
Was wondering...I go and get bloodwork tomorrow to check my mid-luteal progesterone level. What does this tell me? On the 27th I go to get bloodwork to see if I am pregnant. Thanks.
Ok so i poas today and the faint line is still there.  Called nurse and she stated could possibly be postive and to go in for a beta.  so i will do a beta b/t now and Friday.  Part of me is YES!! and the other part cautious especially since i really cant let anyone in the family know til im 12 weeks which puts me on edge a little.  Today I am feeling highly bloated and unable to really eat though surprisingly I am hungry. Just have to wait and see what happens...KMFC!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
Well that is wonderful news!  You are a brave soul.  I would be so nervous!
Best of luck to you...please keep us posted.

As for me, same symptoms, including vivid dreams and an actual appetite (which is rare for me since eating isn't really my thing).

I don't get my hopes up and don't want to hang on every little thing that I am feeling especially since I am only 3dpiui (almost 4 but who's counting)? :)
Interwoven2340:  Thank you, you are very supportive to all of us.  I just started taking Prenatal Plus tablets prescribed by my dr., for my vitamin supplement, in Sept.  Dr recommends all his patients take it while ttc.  I haven't been taking it for the past 3iui's, only w/this cycle.   I am also 3 dpiui, and felt cramping in my lower abs yesterday.  

Sindlye5:  I'm excited for you.  Hang in there, and keep us updated.  As for me, I don't think I'm gonna be POAS this cycle because it's too depressing for me, since all I've been seeing is BFN's.  

bfromthed:  Hey, How are you doing?  I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but I've been rooting for you since June.  You too are very supportive on this site, and I like reading your post.    

All:  Nice to hear everyone on the up beat, keeps me on a positive vibe.  TCIC.
interwoven-
thanks for the encouragement.  As far as vitamins i tried like 3 b/c i only had the choice of few due to the gelatin product they use.  Since I do not eat pork i have to be careful about gelatin in products.  Then I had a wonderful friend who told me aabout this product called Vemma from Switzerland.  It is a liquid vitamin that is really good b/c it absorbs better.  It also has extract of pineapple which is supposed to be good for egg implantation.  I was skeptical at first b/c I am a Registered Dietitian but it is good and has worked for me in many ways.  They have a free 30 day end of bottle no questions asked return policy if you would like to try it.  Just let me know!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
Beta-10/21
all: Ok ladies it is official...BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i POAS when i got home and the line is considerably darker!!! I go for blood beta levels on Wednesday.  I am so dumbstruck I cant believe it.  I am so scared right now...i know it seems dumb that i waited for this moment forever but now im like OMG can I do this...im too young.....just jitters i guess.  Anyway I am only sharing with yall and dh for now and i have to wait 8 weeks on pins and needles for the first trimester to be through before I can say anything to anyone else. I am hoping for more BFP out here soon!!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta-10/21
sindlye5:  I get all giddy and happy when I read about BFP's.  I can't tell you how happy I am for you.  I was rootin' for ya girl!  Congratulations to you, and yes I wouldn't mind trying out the Vemma.  I will e-mail you separately and give you my contact info.

bfpwannab:  Thanks for letting me know what your supplements are and for your words of encouragement.  I am glad to have found such a supportive network of women when going thru these trying times.

bfromthed: Where are you girl? I know that you have had computer problems, but can't you go to an internet cafe or something? :)  We miss you around here.

As for me, cramping, sore boobs, thirsty.  Discomfort also shifts to the uterus where I feel a little something going on there.  Again, I don't want to get hung up on every little thing.  

Let's keep the BFP's going! Baby dust to all of us.
Hi to everyone and congrats to the ones with BFP's this cycle!  I am sure I will be doing this again as I am 11dpiui and every Dollar store HPT says BFN. So even the Ovidrel and Progesterone couldn't give me a BFP.  Hang in there everyone!
I had doctor's appointment yesterday and to day. My estrogen level was 968 yesterday and to day it was over 1500. This means that I have a LOT of follies. They're mostly on my left ovary. The nurse called me back this afternoon, and said that the doctor is a little concerned. I have to go back tomorrow, and no shot of Follistim tonight. PLEASE pray that some of the follies back off, and that an IUI is possible this month!

wolfgangsmom/sindlye5: Thank you guys so much for understanding what I was feeling the other day. When I wrote it, I was worried I sounded like a brat =) It all just gets to me sometimes, as I'm sure you all understand. So, thanks again for helping me not feel so alone.

Tgirl21: I'm so sorry for your loss, but can't help but be so ecstatic for you. It's so good to hear that everything is still looking good for you. Thank you so much for your kind words, they really made my day. I pray that everything continues to go well for you, and that you and your family are comforted in this difficult time.

Good luck to all those in your 2ww, and of course, everyone else!!! ***Baby Dust***

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hello All,

This is my first IUI cycle. Did with Follistim and took 75ius from cd8 to cd12 and ovidral triiger on cd 13. had iui today and joined the 2ww club.
11/4 is BETA.

I felt happy after reading about all positives and all the encouragement words.

Baby Dust to All.
I'M Back

Sorry it took me so long to reply have had 2 untimely deaths in the family 2 days apart! We had a + opk today so I triggered at 530 pm will start bding tomorrow since we will have our house back to ourselves.

Thank you so much for the encouragement I need it after all I have been through and 37 years of age is rolling around....Normally I get +opk around cd 19 or 20 got it today soooo here we go...please pray for all of us...the more prayers go up the more blessing come down!
God Bless!
Hi all... had the third hcg test today and it was over 1000 so hopefully that is good I'm week 4 six days. I go in for a u/s on Nov 3 (during week 6) to make sure all is totally well. Now its the waiting game of who to tell and when.

sindlye5: Congratulations...great news! My test was really faint at first and then the more I did the darker they got before I went into the doctor.

Nokoutem: Thanks... things are getting better... we are so excited it helps in the tough time. But I really appreciate you looking after me :)

Feelings... really tired, sore/sensitive boobs, hungry, and a little dizzy from time to time.

I'm praying for all of you for BFP this month!!

Good luck to everyone.

all: feeling so tired that it is hard to do persies today.  I have been sleepy at work after work and before work:) luckily dh works in the evening so i can come home and sleep.  It is hard to sleep at night now since i cant sleep how i want...im a tummy sleeper...but it is all worth it.  Just made an appointment for my first ultrasound Nov 12!! It is going to be with Allison Hill off the show Delivery me so i am super excited. I just cant wait to bring my lil bean home already!! Hope everyone is doing well....goodnight!!

monik

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  Beta 2-10/26 ultrasound 11/12
I went back to the doctor today, and my estrogen level went down to 1400-something. We were hoping it would be a little lower, but my progesterone level was still <1 so no ovulation yet. The doctor explained to me that I do have 10-12 maturing follicles. We also talked about chances of multiples and all the risks that go along with that, selection if it comes down to that, maybe just removing some follicles before the IUI and even maybe just holding off this cycle. The chances of multiples are still pretty low (twins are the highest of course), but like he said, if it happens to you who cares about the stats (he is very understanding of multiples because he and his wife actually conceived triplets naturally, after having 3 children already...basically, he knows how hard it is). DH and I discussed all of it, and we definately want to go through with an IUI and of all my choices, if I have to choose any, we will try removing some of my follicles if we need to do so. I'm going back in tomorrow morning for another u/s and blood work. Please pray that my estrogen level goes down pretty significantly and that everything goes well this month!

interwoven2340: Just noticed that you asked about vitamins. I have been taking PreNexa prenatal vitamins since January and I LOVE them!!!

sindlye5: CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!?! Good luck to you in the upcoming weeks!!!

wuldbmom: Welcome! These women have been such an inspiration and comfort to me, as I'm sure they will you as well!!!

***Baby Dust*** to ALL!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim
Hello Ladies,

Nokoutem:  Best of luck to you.  Seems that your doctor is very understanding and moving you along at a good pace.  I will keep you in my prayers that things go well for you.

Sindlye5:  Thanks for your response about the Vemma.  I e-mailed you my contact information, so please check your in-box.  I am glad that things are going good so far for you.  How exciting!

As for me, 6dpiui; 8 dp trigger shot, and just waiting....which of course is killing me!
Still have cramping, nausea (which is really bad in the morning), sore boobs, but I only tell myself, it's just AF....it's just AF.  Hard to get my hopes up.

I will pray that things continue to go well for all of us.  Baby Dust to all!!
Thank you for welcoming me. I had the same situation last year when we tried the follistim for the first time with timed intercourse. Unfortunately that was not success. I took 3 Clomid cycles last year, which gave me an allergic reaction rather than getting eggs :(( then tried the Follistim and able to produce follicles but I was hyperstimulated and produced several.
I was a consultant and so will move around the places. Me and DH was not together for almost an year now and finally since one month we are staying at a place now. So I started the treatment immediately with Follistim followed by tiggershot(Ovidrel) IUI 2 days after.
After 4 hours of IUI we did BD'ing and strangely after that I stopped feeling all the discomfort in my belly. I am kind of worried about that. Only change is I am hungry all the time and eating whole pizza alone :D which I never did. Generally I used to eat 3 pieces max....
I think becoz of trigger shot I have huge and very sore ( . )( . ) this waiting is OMG.... killing me.
no other option till 11/4.
Nokoutem: Just stay relaxed and drink more water. All those follicles will drink lots and lots of water from you. :) and be prepared for the bloated tummy ;)
Other than that nothing else to worry about.
I wish you a ver good luck with the cycle.

Interwoven: Dont worry and dont let your hopes bring you down. I believe in one thing very strongly. We have to take what ever comes in our way. if something is missing means some good is waiting for you around the corner just we cant see. So we have to wait till we reach the corner and to see a brigt future after.

ALL: Good luck to all and sending lots and lots of baby dust to everyone. Keep me in your prayers.
Thanks so much for your words of inspiration.  I hope that I can turn that corner very soon! I just don't understand why life is the way it is sometimes.  I don't want to be left without a child....not leaving my imprint on this earth.  As you can understand, it's very difficult to accept when that decision has been made for you.  I try to suppress my symptoms and just tell myself that it's just AF...even though in my heart of hearts I am hoping I will have a BFP.  

I have to leave it in God's hands...but it's hard.

hope I didnt miss my window due to wrk schedules did not bd with preseed until the wee hours of this morning which is almost 36 hours after trigger and will cover bases tonite too? What do you think....24 hours was 10/21 at 530pm 36 hours would be 10/22 at 530 with this morning?

bfromthed:  I think you will be fine.  What is the window after the trigger shot?  Because for me, I triggered on 10/14 and b-d'd that night, but not on 10/15.  Had IUI on 10/16 and b'd'd that night, but not on 10/17.  It's so hard to tell.

ALL:  Have any of you heard about Micro IVF?  It is a lot cheaper than IVF.  I have a consultation with a doctor on 11/30 to get his insight on this....of course if I have a BFP on 10/30 then I can scratch that off my calendar..

All the best to you ladies.

interwoven- I have not forgotten about you do not worry:). I will be sending you the information as soon as I get off of work today. I know how you feel about trying not to psych yourself out and just thinking about AF.  That is how I was.  i will be thinking about you and waiting to hear about that BFP YOU WILL GET!!! By the way I have heard about micro IVF once.  But I can not remember all the specifics.  Cant wait til you cancel that appt though ;)

Nokoutem-Glad to hear about the follies:) The RE and I had a "come to Jesus" moment to before the IUI b/c i had 5 follies.  i told him it took me so long to get to this point i will be happy with whatever i get as long as I get one :) I know I could never reduce the number of babies but since I have poor egg quality chances are I only have one.  Will find out soon enough!

bfromthed-Misisng our time to bd b/c of work was always our problem which is why we did ivf and iui. G/L I cant wait to hear about your BFP!!

wuldbmom- I feel like I oculd eat a whole large deep dish cheese pizza too after ovidrel....sometimes I just eat a whole small:)  The good thing about ovidrel though is that when i take it I lose weight.  However the Pizza will raise my blood sugars which is bad. G/L on 11/4.

wolfgangsmom- How are you doing?

All: well going in for second Beta tommorrow.  I was all worried when the past few days b/c they were not going to test til next week but I want to go tommorrow so that they can call and tell me my Beta numbers are doing good.  I really think I will be worried until 12 weeks.  WEll only 7 1/2 weeks to go til then:)

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26
ultrasound 11/12
interwoven: Thanks for the info prayerfully we will be okay the egg is suppose to survive 24 hours and today i am having serious o pains so hopefully today is the day as of this exact moment it is 48 hours and they say the trigger is suppose to make u o between 24-48 hours we will cover our bases tonite too :-)

sindley5: thank you and good luck to you keep us posted!

God Bless Us all
I had another doctor's appointment today, and I'm out this month. I just have entirely too many follicles and selective reduction just isn't for me. My doctor is scared that I will have too many of my 12-15 mature follicles fertilize, and I can handle twins, maybe even triplets, but really no more than that. I'm a little too late to retrieve these follicles this month for IVF (to get the best possible chance, and for the money). We've put off a Follistim shot the past two nights (3 including tonight), so they're a little "old" to put the money and effort into IVF. Even though I really didn't really want to resort to IVF, with the way my ovaries react to Follistim, I think we're going to give it a try next cycle. I just pray that AF comes VERY soon (that sounds crazy), so I can get started on next cycle...still trying to be positive, even though today was a rough day =( DH and I can't even BD for a week, because of the risk of multiples =( Oh well, one week won't kill us...hopefully (usually 1 day is hard) =) Anyway, good luck to you all!!!

***Baby Dust***

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim: BUST! Too many follicles.
Moving to IVF next cycle
Nokoutem:  Sad to hear your out for this month.  We're here for you.  And we all know that giving up is not an option, so hang in there.  

Interwoven2340:  I haven't heard of the Micro IVF procedure.  You got me thinking about it, now I want to do some research on that.  

All:  Been having slight cramps the other day.  Also been having the weird taste in my mouth, like I had some kind of metal in my mouth.  Never ate anything metal b4, but if had did, I would imagine it tasting like that.  I think that's from my vitamins though, because this is my 1st time taking those vitamins.  No changes in my body or anything different from normal, but then again I am only like 7 dpiui.  I try not to think about it too much because then I start to lose patience.  But I find myself always wanting to jump on the computer to read everyones updates.  I have faith that we all will see that BFP.      
test
Hi everyone! I'm new :) I've been reading all your posts and they are VERY encouraging.

My story:
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year. I finally became pregnant last February, however it ended in a miscarriage at 7 weeks, 3 days. I had gone to the dr. at 7 weeks exactly and the ultrasound looked great and everything was fine. I didn't find out about the miscarriage until 11 weeks which was the next time I went to the dr. I didn't have bleeding or feel like anything was wrong, and still had all my pregnancy symptoms. It was a very devestating time. So after months of trying again on our own, I finally went to a recommended fertility doctor. She immediately started me on clomid this month (100mg) with an Ovidrel trigger shot and an IUI last Friday. I'm now in the 2 week wait. Had my progesterone tested yesterday and it came back low, only a 7.5. So now I'm on progesterone suppositories as well. I'm a nervous wreck. AF would normally come by Oct. 31, however, they say the progesterone can delay it...Nov. 2 is beta test day, and I'm hoping with all my hope for a BFP.
SummerGrrl: Welcome, I also had my iui last Fri. The more ppl we have in the 2ww, the more support we have.  It's helps when there's other ppl you can talk to abt your 2ww journey.  We all know it's not easy, but with eachothers support, it keeps us sane, and know that we are not alone.  Taking it one day at a time, baby dust to everyone.
bfpwannab: thank you for the welcome! I feel better already knowing I have the support of people who are going thru the same thing as me.

All: Do any of you know anyone who got pregnant even though their progesterone levels were as low as mine (7.5) at 5dpiui? The low level really concerns me, but my nurse said it doesn't mean anything yet towards the pregnancy, just that my corpus luteum didn't produce as much progesterone as they would have liked (they said it should be over 10 to not have to take supplements).
Good Morning Ladies,

Sindlye5: Thanks for thinking of me, you are such an inspiration.  I pray that all goes well for you.  You had posted last week that you tested and knew that the trigger shot was out of your system.  Last night, I took a test (8 days past the trigger) with my pregnancy strips and it wasn't positive.  I'm not sure how to interpret that.  Any insight (from any of you Ladies) would be appreciated.  I am too scared to test again though....even though the trigger might be out of my system and anything I see from here on in is the real thing.

Nokoutem: I am sorry that you are out this month.  But, am glad that you responded well to the Follistim.  I know what you mean about AF.  There are times you want her here sooner rather than later to keep it going.  Best of luck to you.  You are getting closer to your dream.

SummerGrrl:  Welcome to our forum.  I also had IUI # 2 done on 10/16 so we are all in this together.

bfpwannab:  Yes, Micro IVF costs about half as much as regular IVF, but unfortunately, the RE that I am seeing doesn't do that procedure in his office.  I decided to research on it and I think that it doesn't hurt to learn more about it.  It might be something that I might want to consider since I am not a good candidate for the regular IVF.

As for me, disappointed about the negative on the pregnancy strip.  I think it's forecasting what is to come.....Cramping last night, mid-lower back pain today, but other than that, nothing else.

Looking forward to all of your responses.

I went to church this morning and I said a little prayer for all of us.

ALL: Just got my Beta back and it doubled which is good. I have been experiencing some cramping and today noticed a little brown discharge but they assured me all is fine.  Come on 12 weeks and hurry and get here to help ease my mind! G/L to those about to test. cant wait to see the BFPs!!

Nokutem: sorry about your cancelled cycle.  Maybe you should try the natural way. we had five eggs released but so far only one seems to have implanted.  Anyway AF will come soon and then you can start and get that BFP!!!!!

interwoven: definately like you too.  I am glad there is someone out there who knows how I feel especially about the family situations.  My test started showing slightly positive on a dollar store on 12/13 dpiui....You will get pregnant. I would say dont worry but know it is hard...been there more than i would like to think about...however find something to take your mind off of it.  I took up quilt which is kind of nice especialy since I get to sell them for extra income:)

summergrrl: welcome and nice to meet you!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
ultrasound 11/12
HI there,
I've been reading the comments on this post and wanted to join in as well..Earlier this week I had an ivf/icsi cycle cancelled and converted to iui instead because my follicles couldn't be retrieved. A bit devastated as I don't know what the next step will be and I'm not feeling very hopeful that the iui will be successful (especially since I was told that having icsi was the only way my husband and I could conceive because of male factor infertility.  

Anyway, I'm just trying to get past this 2ww so that I can figure out what the next steps will be...It seems like I can never take the easy road!!!
I have to agree with Nokoutem on the prenatal vitamins. I've been taking PreNexa since February and they are wonderful. They even have a stool softener in them which helps with constipation once you are pregnant!
hi everyone, i am about 10 days past ovulation and i am not sure if i feel any differnt. I don't have swollen breasts or anything. I feel like AF is coming. what's weird is when I was younger like in mid 20's to 30 I always new when AF was coming b/c a couple days before my breasts would be really tender. I don't have that problem anymore. do you think it is anything for me to be concerned about? I still get really moody and bloated though. I wish we all had it easy and we could just drink the water and get pregnant if you know what I mean!!!

I have done some reasearch on Micro IVF. someone mentioned that before and it seems like it is cheaper b/c they don't use as many injectibles, is that right? I might look into that, I am not sure if anyone around Austin does that. I might be worth it though if it is only 4 or 5 thousand, I probably have spent that in IUI's and medication by now. the research I have done says iui's are about 10% each cycle when micro IVF is about 30%. that is a pretty big jump. let me know if anyone finds out anything more about it.
Sassygirl35:  I know exactly what you mean.  I am 9 dpiui, and normally my breast would be feeling tender as a sign of AF arriving.  But this past couple of days i have not been feeling any AF or pregnancy symptoms.  The 1st week of the 2ww did come by fast for me.  Hopefully the last week of 2ww comes by just as fast.  I wish that they would guarantee the iui/ivf procedures to work or you get your money back.  Wouldn't that be nice.  
bfpwannab- actually some programs do give a money back guarantee. the only problem is that you have to be younger than like 30 and your labs have to be goo...you cant be under or overweight and no PCOS or diabetes or any other health problem...basically women who have no trouble having kids but may have the male factor only it seems.

sassygirl-welcome

tove2010-welcome

all: G/L to everyone in the 2 ww...BFPs are comin.  Today no new symptoms. boobs still feel normal no pain.  The only thing is the hunger.  I have gained like 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks.....definitely need to reign in b/c gestational Diabetes is a huge possibility and sometimes when you get it even after birth it doesnt go away.  so maybe i am going to start walking and grilling more food.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
ultrasound 11/12
tove: Welcome this is a great place to be and good luck keep us posted on your progress

All: Just checking on on you ladies as I begin my day with prayer for us all....Good luck and God bless sticky vibes and baby dust!

Sindlye: Congrats to you may you have a healthy safe 40 wks!
hello all,
haven't been on in a month because i have been going to the doctor to try and figure out what we are going to do next. Had my 4th IUI on clomid and now they think that there is a tubal problem of some sort, so they don't think that follistim will do anything because the egg is not going where it needs to be because of the tube.
So, now we are starting IVF!!! Totally nervous, started birth control last week and start Lupron in 2 weeks. Then follistim and menopour and progesterone...sounds fun!!! I don't know anyone who has gone through this or the side effects of any the meds, so any advice is good advice!!!! HELP!!!
Are you ladies having any weird symptoms???? Yesterday evening I started having severe cramping in my belly, with the time pain reduced a little bit, but still I have the pain.  I am having leg cramps which I usually get before my AF comes. The leg pains are might be from the Prometrium. I am not sure. I didnt do any thing special in these days. I dont know. So confused... :((
GOD... whats going on????
I became so cranky and yelling on DH [:-|] for nothing and feeling like arguing uncontrollably.
Any of you felt same? By the way, I am just 6 dpiui.

Pregnencylove12: Welcome to the forum. Certainly you will get good advices here and lot of moral support which hwill be needed after some time. I used Follistim which will cause bloating and if not monitered and correctly may cause OHSS.  I used Ovidel which will do the same thing as Menopour. That will stimulate the ovaries and help to realease the egg from matured follicle. You will be having all pregnancy symptoms with this medicine like sore boobs and nausea etc. I am using progestron in the form of prometrium. That will help you hold the baby if we get pregnant. if not pregnant, it will delay the AF.

I hope I helped a little bit.

All: Hello Ladies, how everyone is doing?

Sending lots and lots of sticky babydust to everyone.
wuldbmom:  I too have been moody.  My DB was worried abt me because I had that sad look on my face, so he kept questioning me what was wrong w/me, or if he did any wrong, and I just snapped at him to leave me alone.  I didn't mean too, I apologized of course.  I think I've been feeling depressed because I'm in my 2nd week of 2ww, and still no pregnancy symptoms.  I'm 10 dpiui.  Sometimes I think I'm feeling something, but it's all in my head, because I want to soo bad to feel something going on down there.  I'm still very afraid of testing because of seeing that BFN.  So now I'm scared because the day is cmng soon where it's either a BFP or a BFN.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
wuldbmom: I am 9dpiui and have also been SUPER moody today. I would love to think it's an early pregnancy symptom, but I fear it's just the prometrium that I'm taking, or possibly early PMS symptoms. My boobs don't really hurt yet, although I've been poking at them all day to see if they feel any different!! LOL! The only other thing is that I've been having indigestion all day, but I guess that could be from all the junk I've been eating today. I'm just so sick of being disappointed month after month, I don't want to read too deeply into anything.

I haven't decided yet whether or not I will POAS prior to my beta test next Monday. I feel like I probably will, b/c if I'm going to be disappointed, I'd rather give myself bad news then get it from someone else, know what I mean? I'm keeping everything crossed for all you ladies out there with beta tests coming up.

Baby dust to all! GOOD LUCK!
Thank you for your input. I am exactly feeling the same, though it is very early for me. I am trying to ignore myself completely and trying to put my head into work 100%. Still it comes out and driving me crazy.
Hi girls

Had an IUI procedure on the 19th October,  I had clomid 1 tablet a day from 2 -6, then 150 units of menopur on day 5, 7, 9.  Had hcg injection on 17th October.  Starting to feel sick really sore breasts and feel really sleepy.  Is it a sign of pregnancy or the hcg injection?

love sky x
I had my procedure done on 20th. One day later than you :)
Welcome to the club.
Whatever symptoms you have are still from HCG shot, as far as I know. The effect of the medicine will stay approx. 12 days in your system. Even if you take PG test will give false positive. So,just try to ignore them and stay relaxed and calm. I know saying is easy but doing is very difficult. :))
When I took the shot I felt like carrying 10Lb bags on each side. Now it got reduced to just pain. I hope this will continue.
My BETA is on 04/11.
Think yours may be 03/11....
Good Luck for the BETA.

LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL....
Hello Ladies,

wuldbmom:  Yes, I get very moody in the first week of the 2WW and then it subsides.
My poor DH...I would snap at him all the time..and cry a lot.  

sky16:  Are you using progesterone supposotories?  That might increase the sore breasts, but ovulation does that to me too, so it might be a side effect of the HCG too.

ALL:  POAS today (10dpiui, 12 days past trigger), and BFN.  I would at least expect it to be positive because of the trigger shot, but no....nothing.  How depressing to start off a week like that.  Now that it's BFN, I will test thru Thursday (I am scheduled to go for bloodwork on 10/30) and if it continues to be a BFN, I won't even go in for bloodwork.  Like most of you ladies can understand, I don't want to hear the nurse telling me that I'm not pregnant....I know that already!

Everytime I think of giving up, I think of you ladies, and how strong we are and continue to be as we go thru this, and it gives me the courage to keep going.  It's sooo hard and frustrating.  I am starting to believe that children might not be in my cards...accepting the things that I cannot change is a process that I believe I am going to have to start embracing.

Sorry for your BFN. One way thats good, you know now HCG is out of your system and whatever comes from now will be actual result. 10 dpiui may be little early to test.
Never ever put yourself down. Stay positive and everything you need will come in your way.
I know a freind who never got BFP at home even at her 30th week. She got detected only in BETA after 12 weeks of her pregnancy. In the hospital also they did BETA and regular PG test. regular one always came as BFN for her. She had a very healthy baby.
So dont worry, miracles will happen all the time. I am sprinkling baby dust on you so that may help you getting good results on your thursday's test.
I test tomorrow for BFN or BFP. Things at home are not going well. Had a huge fight last night and we both said some hurtful things that I do not know if we will recover from. I am probably the only person in the world who spent $4200.00 in one month to get pregnant and hoping to get a BFN.
Dont worry much at this point. Fighting is not your fault. The harmones pumped into you will show all those strange effects.
Sit back and relax.
Good Luck with your test tomorrow.
Hey LAdies just checking in on you all.......Prayer works The more prayers go up the more blessing come down sticky vibes and baby dust to us all!

God Bless!
I was just checking on everyone today. As I said earlier, we are moving toward IVF my next cycle and I'm just doing an insane amount of research. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the idea now. At first, IVF was going to be a "last resort" kind of thing but my doctors believe that I will see some good results because of the way my ovaries reacted to a fairly low dose of Follistim. If anyone has some advice/suggestions/whatever on IVF (emotional struggles, religious issues, cost, etc.), it would be greatly appreciated. Also, fingers crossed that AF comes soon!

This is a little late, but welcome to all the newer ones to our forum. It's really a blessing. And, thank you to all who have shown me support and kind words during my difficulty this cycle. You've all been such a blessing to me!

babyrollercoaster: Hang in there! Your hormones are going crazy right now, and it's a little overwhelming for your significant other to understand and deal with. My DH looks at me sometimes like I've really lost my mind, but I remind him that it's not just me, it's all those darn hormones. Things will get better, you just have to have a little faith! Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck to you all! You're all always in my thoughts and prayers!!!

***Baby Dust***

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
On my 2nd cycle with Follistim: BUST! Too many follicles
Moving to IVF next cycle
today is CD 28 and am scheduled to start AF but I don't really have any signs. I was a moody this past week and was craving chocolate. I just started having some twinge pains in my left side. I have no swollen breasts so not sure what to think. I actually didn't ovulate until day CD 17. if anyone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to test b/c I don't want to see that BFN. I keep going to the bathroom to wipe to make sure I am not spotting or anything,
Thank you. I feel very embarrassed writing that last post. It has been unbelievably stressful. We are foster parents and we are waiting for them to let us know if the two children we currently have will be staying with us longer or going home this week. I don't even know what to pray for right now.....when we decided to try IUI again the children were going home....now things may have changed and I am afriad financially we cannot afford all these children. OH THE STRESS.
all: sorry no time for persies b/c im at work.  but doing ok here.  Still no symptoms other than terrible gallbladder like attacks(i had it removed last year) constantly which causes me to take tylenol daily. I wish it was nausea and vomitting...i could handle that but not these attacks b/c they wake me at night constantly! then the car brokedown on the side of the highway this weekend and lets just say i tried everything to keep from overly stressing.  Hope everyone is doing well though and Im looking forward to seeing a BFP...Never give up girls...i almost did.  If this is your dream continue to pursue it!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12
10dpiui. Having some cramping on and off today. Not sure what to think. The last time I was pregnant, I started cramping right around the same time. I wish I could just speed up time until next Monday so I could just know for sure either way. AAAAAHHHH!!!
Good luck to you keep us posted prayerfully those are all good signs :-)
All:  Okay, I have a dumb question.  I had iui done on the 16th of this month.  Does that make me 10 or 11 dpiui today?  Do I start counting frm the day of the iui, or the day after?  Today, I am disillusioned and confused.  I'm soo nervous for this week, I get butterflys, just thinking abt that day when I test.  My DB tells me he's gonna buy me a 1000pc puzzle to keep my mind off the 2ww.  When I'm at work, I don't think too much abt it.  But on my days off, I'm stuck on the computer, either doing more research, or on this site waiting for more updates frm everyone.  Baby Dust to All of Us. . . .  
I am on CD 29 and started spotting today. I might do IUI this month, I haven't decided.
bfp: It makes you 11dpiui today and good luck to you 1dpiui is the day after the procedure and you count from there. God Bless!

Sassy: Good luck to you keep us posted on your plans!
Just waiting to hear my test results. They said they would call between 1-4 today.....oh the waiting is horrible. Plus court for my foster children was postponed yesterday after we waited all day to hear if they were staying or going.....now we get to wait again on Thursday. This week has been horrible. Partner and I aren't fighting but still very tense in the house. Not really sure WHAT is going to happen.
BFN
baby: I am sorry dont give up we will get there!

All : progesterone came in at 22.4
Hi Girls!
I am new this board. Currently 8 days past IUI. I was wondering if any of you will be willing to share you follicle size and numbers. I had 3 mature follicles (22.2, 18.1, and 17.4) on day 14, gave myself the trigger shot the next day and IUI two days after that. I am sooo nervous that all 3 will take. I know it was a risk, but am really hoping only 1 of the 3 will work.
Oh and what brought me to this board was the original topic....I am 8 days past IUI and have had seriously tender (.)(.) since the day after my IUI, so it had to have been from the Clomid and/or the HCG shot. The tenderness hasn't gone away yet, so we'll see.
Hi tryingforno2gavsmom - welcome!

I am 11dpiui. I was on 100mg of clomid and only had one lonely mature follicle at 18mm (but hey, it only takes 1!!). Took the HCG trigger at 12pm on Thursday 10/15, and had the IUI at 11am on Friday 10/16. I was supposed to have the IUI on Saturday but when they checked my bloodwork on Thursday, my doc said I had already started the ovulation process (whatever that means!) so they wanted to do the IUI right away. My question is, if I already started the ovulation process, why did I need the HCG trigger? I guess as an insurance policy?

Also, after sperm wash, we had 8 million good spermies. They said they like it to be more then 5 million, so we were in the clear (but after reading other forums, I feel like 8 million is on the low side). What about the rest of you ladies?

All - still don't have any real symptoms. Breasts are not really tender, only if I poke them hard. I'm tired, bloated and moody as hell, but that could easily be PMS symptoms. 6 more days till I know for sure!
Welcome and those are great sizes they normally grow 1-2mm a day and they say at 20 they are considered mature so good luck to you and keep us posted :-)
babyrollercoaster:  Sorry to hear that.  Things will get better.  We are here for you.  Don't throw in the towel just yet.  Keep your head up, and your thoughts positive.

bfromthed:  Thank you for answering me.  That's what I thought originally, but I just needed someone to tell me that.  I don't talk to anyone about this, not even our family.  

tryingforno2gavsmom:  Welcome.  

All:  Today I have tender BB's, which is a normal sign for me that AF is right around the corner.  Still no urge of POAS.  But now I'm starting to be impatient knowing that implantation should have already happened.  Baby Dust to all of Us. . .  
Good lcuk to you and keep us posted
I dont have much idea about the insurance policies, but one I can tell is Docs know better than us. So dont worry about the procedure they did.
Coming to the sperm count, my doc said DH has 26 million active swimmers and it is a good count... she didnt say awesome :-|
Technically we need just one to get preggie... men always loose directions and need help and a group how to get to the destination :-P
So to be on safe side we need more numbers... hahahaha...

All: Yesterday, when I took stairs I had short of breath which never happened to me and having constant headaches. Is that because of the provera or already taken shots or with work stress????
since yesterday evening I was having slight nausea... and this morning my temperatures gone up and feeling very feverish...and AF like cramping all day.
I am confused how to interpret the symptoms... I am just 8dpiui.

babyrollercoaster:
Sorry about the BFN. Never loose hope. you will get what you need.

BABY DUST TO ALL...
I called the nurse this morning to get a new cycle plan. Dr isn't in office on Wednesdays, he is in Surgery. they will call me with game plan but she said it will probably be clomid starting cycle day 5 and I am going to do IUI this month and see what happens.

summergrrl-ovidrel also helps with egg maturity.

interwoven-how are you doing...im thinking about you

wolfgangsmom-how are you have not heard from you in awhile

new peeps:welcome

All: things are going ok here.  Still having majoring cramps and gall bladder attack like issues.  I probably will be going to the ER this weekend so that they can do an ultasound to see if i have any gallstones in my ducts.  Hopefully everything will be fine soon. Hope everyone is doing well and cant wait to see some more BFPs.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12
Good luck to you! Keep us posted for the plan
Hey ladies - to all those with beta testing coming up - are you having any pregnancy symptoms? My breasts still do not feel tender, and I haven't really been that tired...I don't think this is a good sign. I have been getting up to pee at least once, if not twice during the night, but maybe this is because I'm nervous? The cramping I had the other day went away (only lasted for the day) and the only other maybe symptom I have is gas pains. Ugh - I wish Monday would get here already so I would just know for sure!!
Only symptoms I am having is tender/sensitve bb's and ocasional crampiness...both can be AF coming though. I tested yesterday(9 days past iui) and it was BFN. At least I know the trigger shot is out of my system so if I get a positive from here on out I'll know it is a true positive. I am going to test tomorrow. Know I shold wait until 14, but I just can't!
Just an update! AF came yesterday (woo hoo!). I usually hate when she visits but she was very welcome this cycle (she also came early...I was only on day 21). Anyway, we are moving forward with IVF and are a little nervous. I start birth control tomorrow morning (ironic, right?) and will probably be on it for a little longer than an average person, but my doctor believes that the way my ovaries reacted to a fairly low dosage of Follistim is a good indicator that having my ovaries lay dormant for a few extra days won't hinder the stimulation process. I know I have some tests coming up, as part of the IVF process, so I'll keep you guys posted on that progress.

babyrollercoaster: Sorry to hear about your BFN! I know it's hard, but don't EVER give up! Things will get better for all of us, I am sure of it!

tryingforno2gavsmom: Last cycle I was on Follistim at 125IUs, then 150IUs for a couple days, then back down to 125IUs then finally 75IUs. I had 10 follicles on my left ovary (17, 17, 19, 16, 17, 20, 16, 14, 18, 17) and 7 on my right ovary (16, 18, 15, 15, 15, 13, 20) and then like 10 >10 that had the potential to grow. That’s why my cycle got cancelled =) And also why the doctors suggested IVF...because I had such good results with a relatively low dose of Follistim. Good Luck to you!

SummerGrrl: Good Luck to you on Monday. Try and have a good weekend! Maybe Halloween will keep your mind off things for a little bit anyway.

bfpwannab: Good Luck to you as well! We'll all get there...and the sooner the better!

wuldbmom: You're last post is cracking me up! It's so good to see some humor on here sometimes =)

sassygirl35: Hang in there and keep us posted on what you have decided to do differently for next cycle.

sindlye5: Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Maybe it will subside fairly soon and you can start to feel better. It's all worth it though =)

bfromthed: Your progesterone looked really good! What did you end up doing this month? IUI? Hope everything is going well for you!

Sorry this is a little long (as usual), but I just felt like writing a little something for all of you =) Good LUCK and ***BABY DUST*** for us all!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
Moving to IVF next cycle
summergrrl-i actually had no symptoms.  the only symptom i have is this indegstion but that didnt start til last week.  boobs are fine.  no pianfulness.  but then again they have never hurt even before a period so i guess im lucky on that part.  dont give up though. Monday is coming soon so wait ( i know that is hard to do!!)

Nokutem-G/L with your IVF this time aroung.  If your doctor prescribes centride ( i think that is the name. it is like lupron the doctor said) for you let me know.  we turned this ivf into iui at last minute but i had already bought the meds.  they are still in the fridge and you can have them free just pay for shipping and they can be shipped with a fridge pack.

interwoven-how are things going today?

tryingforno2gavsmom-it was til actually like 13dpiui that i started getting a faint line so dont worry.  Just wait.  Even the day of the beta the line was light though my Beta was 134 and tests detect at 25.  

all- i am feeling better today. I did not have to take any tylenol or tums today.  i found if i eat crackers in the morning and water then lunch and eat dinner before 7 pm i am good.  so i will continue with this routine. Beta tommorrow!!

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12

Glad to know you are feeling better!
I am having slight AF like cramps on and off with constant backache, slightly blurred vision. I have very bitter taste in my mouth and feeling thirsty all the time. I have slight nausea ( DO I really have or am I feeling, I dont know this part) and elevated temperatures. Since 2 days I am waking up between 3 and 4 in the morning which never happened to me. I can wake up till late but cannot wake up before 7 30 usually.
Does anyone else experienced similar kind of symptoms?
Today is just my 9dpiui.

Nokoutem: Good luck with your IVF cycle. When I am too much stressed out or worried alot I will try myself to read or share jokes with others so that the tension will be eased out. Isn't it nice????
Ladies laugh laugh and laugh till you forget all the worries...good for us and good for the baby... they will born smiling....  :D

Everyone: I am sending you all loads and loads of baby dust and wishing more positives.
Nurse called me and she is going to have me come in tomorrow to talk to NP to see what we can do now or tweek the plan some. I am so frustrated, I wish this would work already. I am pretty depressed today and not sure really why.
Hey ladies, I am new to this site but I am going through the same thing. My husband and I have been trying for 3yrs now... Today is day 11 after my 2nd IUI... I got some brownish spoting but then it disapeared.... What does that mean??
ogosten: welcome and that can be a great sign of implantation bleeding good luck to you and keep us posted on your reults....

all: af signs for me lots of chills ! :-(
SummerGrrl:  I know how you feel.  I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms also, just signs that AF is on her way.  But then again, some people say the signs are similar, and everyones body reacts differently.  

bfromthed:  That makes the three of us, nothing by AF signs for me too. Crossing my fingers for us all.

Nokoutem:  Good luck to you too !  I can imagine how nervous and exciting you must feel preparing for your first IVF.  I know I would be.

All:  I think AF is teasing me  Because normally she would come right after I have cramps. But this morning when I was cramping, I would go to the bathroom, and nothing.  I really thought she was comming by this afternoon, she usually does.  I'm 13 dpiui, and waiting for next week to do a test.  I guess I should be happy she hasn't arrived today.  Or mad at her for tricking me into thinking she's not.  Hoping this Halloween, we all get treated w/a BFP, and not tricked w/a BFN.  
Hi ladies,

Well, I am 11dpiui and looks like AF decided to come early tonight. Ugh. I was not expecting it since while I have been on clomid, i've been 31 days exactly.

This was my last IUI/clomid combo, so looks like I will need  to regroup with the doc to see about next steps. I really thought we had a shot this month. DH's count was off the charts the day of the IUI..so much so that they told me not to bother with a 2nd IUI the next day.  

Feeling kind of lost right now and not know what to think next. I will keep you all posted and wishing everyone baby dust!

Hang in there girls that got AF this month. It will happen!!!! Positive energy is powerful...easier said than done for sure!

I tested this morning and got a very faint 2nd line...no hopes up yet...waiting until Sunday to test again. I actually threw the stick away at first b/c there was only one very dark line, then I looked at it in the garbage can 10 mins later and saw that a very faint line appeared. Hoping it isn't an evaporation line, so we'll see...baby dust to all!
Thank you for the well wishes Im still having the horrible signs of af but my temp is still up so Im not losing faith yet...again because of our timing and the untimely deaths we had if this is not the month I wont be too mad THIS MONTH if its bfn put still praying for bfp of course! Thank you and I pray that the second line gets darker and darker when are you going to test again? It would kill me to wait til Monday seeing the faint line I would be addicte to poas...lol til then...God Bless us all!

Kiko: Good luck and dont give up we will get there!
Strange thing is that today, I have no bleeding...only the slight last night that I noticed when I went to the bathroom....probably just the start of her entrance this month..I don';t know. I will wait and see what happens and if AF comes full force here soon.

I am praying for you bfromthed! Thinking positive thoughts that AF takes a left turn this month instead of a right turn to your house! :)

I am back with the new cycle planned for my second IUI session.  The ultra sound yesterday showed 2 follicles of 16 mm each in my left ovaries and one 16 mm in the right one. Today I finished 11 GF injections and tomorrow another utrasound..hoping that the follicles would be atleast 20 mm for me to get my trigger shot tomorrow and then plan my IUI for day after....Keeping my fingers crossed...Tell me about the mood swings and the depressions....

Good luck to everyone...and lots of Baby dust !!!
Thanks so much for the well wishes Im sending them right back to you...God Bless!
Ladies!  Sorry that I have been M.I.A. this whole week.  I have been reading all your posts, but have been very depressed.....very depressed.  So as you remember, I tested on Monday=BFN.
I tested on Wednesday=BFN.  I went for my Beta this morning and I just got my results=BFN.

To top things off my sister had a miscarriage this week.  She was 5 weeks along.  She told me that although God had taken her little angel from her, she had hoped that he sends it to me, but obviously not.

So, seems that I won't be cancelling my appointment on 11/30.  I will go to the new RE and get a second opinion in terms of how long my fertility window actually is.  

I want to hear what he has to say and then I will take it from there.

sindlye5:  Thanks for thinking of me.  I was just too sad to write....I read what you wrote to me though.  I am glad that you are feeling better and only wish you the best.  I am thinking of you too.

Best of luck to all of those in your 2WW.  You are my support group, and I thank God for that.  Let's see if we can have more BFP's.  I will live thru you.

Sending baby dust and sticky vibes to you all.
God bless you and your sister. God makes no mistakes but we have to have trust and faith in him and believe we will get there. I say everyday I am pregnant since they say what you put out will eventually come! God bless you again!
Interwoven2340:  I was worried about you for ahwhile, since you haven't posted.  I know it's hard, seeing that BFN.  Hang in there.  When you need us, we will be here for you.  

All:  Today I woke up to cramping again, went to the bathroom, and nothing yet.  I am 14 dpiui and trying to stay positive.  But only signs of AF is here, and I am sooo nervous.  Hoping I'm one of the girls who don't get any pregnancy symptoms, but still test BFP.  Baby Dust to All of Us.    
When are you testing....I though 14dpiui was the testing date am I wrong? Good luck to you and af to stay put!
bfromthed:  Your right again, but I don't have the urge to POAS this cycle.  The last cycle I tested on day 14, and she came right on the stick.  Sorry, TMI.  I was so depressed, I never wanted to POAS ever again.  Plus, they do things differently at my Dr's ofc.  For one, he wants his patients to come in and test after their missed period.  For me, AF normally arrives 14-15 dpiui, so I was hoping not to see her this weekend, so I can test on Monday.  Sorry about the confusion.  AF usually arrives in the late afternoon, and it's 5p,  So, I  still hanging in there.      

I m/c last year at 5 wks.  Apparently that is very normal according to my dr.  I am currently 14 wks. pregnant now.  So please tell your sister that her time will come soon and don't give up.  She just needs to give herself the time to grieve.  It took me almost a year to move on and I still get depressed about the m/c every now and again.  Hang in there!
Sorry yall no persies today...loooong day.

all: new Beta 4554. Unfortunately stomach issues came back up.  Nothing helped this time and I did not even eat anything to make it start.  so after work drove to the ER and faked chest pains (it is the only way you can be seen quicker...i know that is bad but i was in pain) and they did labs and ultrasounds and said everything was fine. they think i have gastritis and gave me pepcid...i hope this is right and that it works. they would not give me my ultrasound pic or let me look at the screen b/c i came into ER.  So while the x-ray tech wasnt lookin i peeked:) looks like one little bean sac so far....Ultrasound with doctor is the 9th or 12th...cant wait!!

1st iui 10/9-clomid,vemma, 2 ovidrel, 3 menupur 10/19 POAS-BFP!!! Beta 1 10/20-BFP 134  Beta 2 10/23-480 Beta 3 10/30-4554
Sin: Glad to know that things are progressing and I hope you start to have some relief soon.

Sage: Glad you are checking in on you and to know that your little beenie is sticking!

All: Up this morning with small cramping and chills :-( temp still up only up .1 from yesterdays so 98.2 I am only 9dpo though and comparing to my other cycle my temps seems to stay up until around 11 or 12dpo then it dips if af is coming....I could not resist on getting my progesterone drawn yesterday again so I will have the results sometime today just to see if it has taken a dip or not. Last month it went from 18.? to 4.? in 3 days....this month (three days ago) it was 22.4 so we will see I will post when I hear the info have a blessed day!
progesterone dropped from 22.4 to 11.9 in 3 days so we are out this month thanks for all the well wishes though...when af comes we may take a break and just enjoy the holidays...God bless you all sticky vibes and baby dust to everyone!
Did my ultrasound and took the trigger shot...Have an appointmet for the IUI tomorrow and then the day after.  I have 5 large follicles...3 around 23 mm and 2 are almost 17 mm.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Please keep me in your prayers...

Baby dust to all...
interwoven2340: so sorry to hear about your BFN and of your sister's miscarriage. Keep the faith - it will be both of your turns before you know it.

bfromthed: sorry you're out for this month. Let us know when you're back on track.

bfpwannab: are you beta testing on Monday? Keep us posted.

sunshine0911: good luck with your IUI tomorrow - think fertile thoughts!!

sindlye5: sorry you're not feeling well. I hope the pains subside soon - glad everything is progressing nicely with your little bean!

All: So I woke up at 3:00am this morning and decided I needed to pee on a stick right then and there. Well, the results are inconclusive. I swear there was the faintest of lines, but so faint I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I even woke my husband up to come in the bathroom and look. His response when I asked him if he could see a line was: "kinda". So I have no idea if it was a BFP or BFN. I think I might buy another test today (different brand) and try again tomorrow morning. OR - I could just wait until my beta test on Monday morning. I'm so impatient! I will keep you ladies posted on the outcome. BABY DUST TO ALL!
I went to dr yesterday to discuss cycle plan. he didn't due ultrasound. we discussed and I told him this will be my last cycle for awhile. he decided to increase my clomid from 100mg to 150mg. I started that today and will take till cd 9. I do stimulate with the clomid he just can't understand why it isn't working. I actually stimulate better then I did with injectables. I was so depressed when i went to see him yesterday that I started crying while I was talking to him, I felt like such a doof. He told me he knows it is an emotional rollercoaster and very stressful and he said it wouldn't hurt to take a break after this. I am doing IUI this month, i go in for ultrasound on CD 14 which is a Monday.

question for those with BFP after clomid. I take mine in the morning and I take them at once. Is that OK. I had asked pharmacist and she didn't think it mattered. I am taking 3 a day now but I don't think I need to take them at 3 different times. can anyone give me some insight on this. I don't think it changes the outcome but want that reassurance. I got so moody on the 100mg of clomid, I am scared to see what the 150mg does. My husband might want to move out by the end of the week.
congratulations to all BFP and baby dust to all those in the 2 WW.
Thanks....from the time you see the follicles on teh screen its been fertile thoughts all the way :) till you see the BFN :( My doctor says that the response is better than the last time..so hoping for the best.

Good luck to you with your test...
sassygirl35: Just a quick comment for you! When Clomid did the trick for me I was taking 150mg, and taking them all at once in the morning. I asked my doctor, and he actually told me to take them all at once. That way the entire dosage is in your system, and you don't have to worry about remembering to take more throughout the day. Good luck to you!!!

bfromthed: So sorry to hear you're out this month, but hang in there. I completely understand about waiting through the holidays, so just keep in touch with us and let us know when you are gearing up again.

Summergrrl: Good luck!!! I hope those possible faint lines become dark, permanent lines!!!

God Bless, and ***Baby Dust*** to ALL!!!!

Referred to RE in Jan. 2009
Had to take a little break
Moved to Follistim
Moving to IVF this cycle
Started birth control: Oct. 30, 2009
Just POAS again - different brand. It's definitely POSITIVE!! The line is still faint, but darker than the first test I took. I don't want to get too excited just yet...I'll know for absolute certain after beta test on Monday. And then another 8 weeks till the 2nd trimester (I only made it to 7 weeks last time before miscarrying).

Symptoms I'm having: cramping, very slightly tender breasts, tired sporadically throughout the day, trouble sleeping (up 1-2 times a night to pee), and irritable.
hello everone im a new member over here & im really feel confident & strong after reading all ur experiences.wow !! theres always a dream of a women to concieve (conceive) but that remains a dream for her until she experiences pregnancy.ireally sometimes feel frustrsted that am i the only one who isnot preg.i just wanna have baby for my hubby who has been waiting for such a long time.i pray to god that he can take anything frm women but should'nt deprive her frm child.may god bless child to all of u & me.i rember my childhood days when i used 2 see family progrm that all people used 2 taunt an infertile women & its the same which is happening in my life.i sometime feel i cant bare the pain anymore but still living for the sake of my love.i'l be going for my 2nd iui with clomiphene citrate tabs hope this may be successful .can anyone suggest me abt the injectables one? is that more suceessful or any side effects.
a very warm hello to interwoven,sassy,sindley & befromthread, u people r amazing.gone through such a pain & still strong im really inspired by u all.i have been reading ur comments from such along time.but i joined here bacause of u all. u gave me my confidence back thank u all.
welcome! This is a great place to be and I hope the best for you. give us your story like how old are you and how long have you been trying? Is this the first time you sought fertility treatments? It is very hard sometimes but I always come here and I feel better b/c you just have to remember that you are not a lone and I sometimes struggle with that.
bfromthed:  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  I am sorry that you are out this month.  I can understand you wanting to give yourself time, especially to enjoy the holidays.  Please don't be a stranger.

bfpwannab:  I am thinking of you.  Best of luck to you on Monday.  I am praying for a BFP for you.

Sagebrush:  Thank you for your thoughts.  We will get thru this.

sindlye5:  How are you feeling today?

Unn:  Welcome to our forum.  Thank you for your thoughts.  We are here to be your support when you are feeling down, on your quest to your BFP!!!

SummerGrrl: That is wonderful news!  Please keep us posted.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all of us.
Summer: congrats to you may you have a healthy happy 40 wks!

all: Thank you so much for the well wishes this can be so depressing especially when its unexplained. I trust and have faith in God we all will get there one day!
SummerGrrl:  Congratulations on your BFP ! ! !  And yes, I will be testing on Mon.  I am so devastated w/the last POAS that I won't be doing that this cycle.  I still have tender BB's,  and cramping here & there, but I don't find myself having to pee more than usual, and I don't feel fatigue, or tired.  Although I did last this long w/o AF, so that's gotta be a good sign and probably the only sign of pregnancy.  

Interwoven2340:  Thanks for the thoughts, this is the most days I've lasted w/AF not showing up after iui.  Even if my body isn't showing any pregnancy signs, just not seeing her makes me happy.  

bfromthed:  Sorry to hear that your out this month.  I know how you feel about taking a break after this cycle for the upcomming holidays.  I told my DB the same thing.  You are always there for us, and watching over us, your like our Angel.          

All:  Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween.  I was so busy yesterday, but I didn't mind, because that made the day go by fast.  I'm gonna do my beta test tomorrow.  I'm thinking good thoughts since AF hasn't arrived, yet.  I'm just appreciating everything that I have now, my DB, my health, family & friends, during these trying times.  I'll keep you ladiess posted about my test tomorrow.  Baby Dust to All of Us.
SummerGrrl : Congrats...Be positive and I am sure things will work out...

I did my IUI this afternoon, doctor has suggested another insemnation tomorrow morning..as couple of follicles will be ready tomorrow...Doc seems pretty hopeful and that kind of makes me strong...

Lets see how I cope this session...

All :  Good luck and lots and lots of Baby dust your way...

bfp: Thank you so much for the compliment I only try to put out what I want back some strong faithful, praying women that we all wil achieve our dreams! God Bless you!

sunshine: Good luck to you on you bk to bk's wow you will be 1 and 0 dpiui tomorrow :-) Stick vibes and baby dust to us all!
sorry i have been kind of MIA and not writing a lot of persies lately but things have been rough here.  I am doing ok today so far.   I started Pepcid the other day and it seems to be doing the trick a little bit.  

Interwoven: I am so so sorry for your loss...I know how you feel.  I am sending you (((HUGS))).  Please feel better and know those of us here, especially me are here for you.  

bfromthed-I am sorry for your BFP .....next time it will be a BFP do not worry ((hugs))

unn: welcome!!! nice to meet you!

bfpwannab- G/L on your Beta on Monday...cant wait to hear the positive result!

noukotem-G/L on your IVF cycle

sunshine: glad to see things are progressing and that you are on your way.  

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12

Summergrl: congratulations.....have a healthy happy 9 months!!
sindlye5:  Thank you so much for your hugs....I am sorry that things aren't as smooth as they should be for you, but glad that you are feeling better.  Hang in there, things will get better.  Thanks for listening! :)  Take good care of yourself.

bfpwannab:  I am thinking of you today and hoping for a BFP!! Good luck to you.

ALL:  I got AF on Friday afternoon.  As I told you ladies before, I have my consultation with RE # 3 on 11/30.  I am waiting to hear what he has to say and we will take it from there.  I do want to wait (at least past the holidays) to start up again.

I am still going to acupuncture and taking my herbs and my vitamins, so I still feel like I am doing something to make my little miracle happen.

I have a busy next 3 weeks at work, so my apologies if I don't write as much.
But do know that I am thinking of you all and sending sticky vibes and baby dust your way.

Thanks for the well wishes temp dropped this am from 98.1 to 97.8 do just preparing for af then speak with dh and re on either taking a break til after the holidays or one more try before then. God bless us all....sticky vibes and baby dust!
Hello, everyone!
I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for other women who could give their experience with IUI, as I just had my first done on 10/30.

A little on my background (without being long and boring)...

I am in my 30s, and have been married for just about two years. My husband and I have been trying for a year to get pregnant. We went to see a fertility specialist, and after several exams, my issues with fertility were attributed to my fibroids. My fibroids have always been an issue for me, in 2007, I had a myemectomy to have three of them removed, but apparently they came back with a vengeance, and now I have four more. They are small in size, however one was in the uterine cavity, and my doctor felt that this one would be the cause of my fertility issues, and recommended that I have it removed before he proceed with treatment. I did exactly that- and we came back in September to begin the treatment process.

I have been praying to God that this IUI goes well- I am a bit nervous...I can relate to the women who feel that sometimes, there are symptoms, and then sometimes, none. I don't think I am at the point where I feel I need to test before my doctor does, I have left the results to God, and feel that if all my tests have been great so far, there is no way, God would make it crooked at the end.

Just so you ladies know...I guess my main issue stems from the support or lack there of from family. I am a police officer, and on the job, most of the women, are not concerned about having kids, and when they do, they are well over 35 yoa. (so no stress there)
However, when I get to my home environment, (and it does not help that I have that African Cuban mix), the questions are: "when are you going to have a baby?"  "You know, our people look at women funny, if they have not had a child within the first year of marriage."......and of course, I dare not mention all of the cousins, who are dropping kids every other month with no problems.

I am not bitter, because I know my time will come, it is just discouraging at times. I know I read an earlier thread where someone mentioned that they do no like to attend baby showers, the 1 yr birthday parties...I am definitely there...

Anyway, stopping here, because I can go on for days....

I wish everyone the best....
Thank you bfromthed and sindlye5.  Yes done with the Back to back IUI and keeping my fingers crossed.  The Last 2 week wait was terrible..i couldnt cope with the depression and the stress..specially because it was my decison to be a single mother. I am living alone and it makes things really lonely and tough.

I am glad to have found this forum...it really gives me a lot of support and boost.  This time I had 5 matrued follicles between 20-22mm.

The doctor says she has done her best and my body has responded well..rest is upto god...

Please pray for me.....Good luck and lots of baby dust to all.

Thank  you everyone for all the support..I really need it.
Welcome to our forum!  I hope that here you can find the support that you need.  We are here to listen, provide our expertise.

I was one of the ones that said that I don't like to go to baby showers, or birthday parties.
I come from a caribbean background where it is frowned upon if you don't have children the minute you come back from your honeymoon!  During any family gatherings, and DH and I have had many, they rub my belly and say: "Is there one on the way?" or "I can't wait until you and DH have your children"...yeah well take a number! No one wants this more than us.....they just don't understand.  Of course I don't want to talk to them about the fertility issues that we are having...because they would blab those all over the place as well.  I just say...no, we are waiting until the time is right.  But it's every time we get together!  Like for example, we had an end of summer BBQ.  I had just had my first IUI done and they started asking...I said no, we are working on it.  I can't stand it!

Anyways, to make a long story short, I completely understand you.  It's very hard when no one more than you wants to bring a child into this world.  I work in an environment where very few women in my office have children, and that isn't what I want for me.

Wishing you the best and sending sticky vibes your way!

bfromthed:  Best of luck to you on whatever you decide to do.  Listen to your heart and your body.

Good luck to you.  I will send prayers, and sticky vibes your way.
Welcome to the Forum....

It really helps to communicate with people who are in the same boat as you are..

Be positive and everything will work out...

Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you...

Thank you so much.....
Had my first IUI on Friday, Oct 30th. How long do I have to wait for first pregnancy test?
Interwoven: Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I am so glad that someone understands what I am feeling. Thank You...

Sunshine: Thank you so much for the kind words...I wish you all the best...and I am confident things will work out for you.

Annie610: It looks like I found my cycle buddy! I did my first IUI cycle on 10/30 also, and was told we have a 2ww...stay positive!

Baby dust and blessings to all...I have to get ready for work. Talk to everyone later tonight.

Ok..trying to find things to do!!
Had my first beta test this morning and things are not looking good. The doctor called and said that although it's a positive pregnancy test, the HCG number is really low (only a 14). He said that most likely this will result in a miscarriage. Well needless to say, I had a major breakdown at work, and had to take half a day so I could wallow in my depression in the comfort of my own home. I'd rather of him told me that I just wasn't pregnant instead of this impending doom that I feel right now.

Doc said to come back on Wednesday for another bloodtest to see if the numbers had made any significant increase. I'm trying to remain positive, but it's ridiculously difficult at this point.

I just don't understand why this keeps happening...everyone I know is pregnant or has kids - WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?!??! Sorry, I'm still feeling hopeless about this situation and no one else really understands. My husband, mother and mother-in-law are all sympathetic, but they can't empathize the way you ladies can.
It is so hard to go thru this.  You think you do everything right and then it doesn't work.
Something similar happened to me where my first IUI resulted in a chemical pregnancy.
One day the test was positive and the very next day it was negative...until the Beta which confirmed the BFN.

It's horrible.  I know.  You often wonder when/if it will happen to you.  But...it will.
These things are unpredictable and very delicate.  I know that it's easier said than done, but try to take it easy.  Next month brings us all hope of us getting closer to our little miracles happening.  
Thank you so much for your encouraging words. It really does help to know I have such a good network of support. I will keep you posted after the 2nd beta on Wednesday.
SummerGrrl:  OMG, so sorry to hear that.  Although Dr's do know what their doing, they are not always right, just put your trust in God, he is a miracle worker.  I know Wed seems so far from today, but we have to stay positive.  Hang in there.

All:  I was disappointed this morning because I couldn't test today.  The re told me that it could result in a false positive due to Chemical Interference due to my hCG shot.  So they want me to wait a few more days and test on Wed to have a positive test result, if I am indeed pregnant.  I was thinking in my head, why don't we just wait till the baby comes out already, but I was just being upset.  I was down because I was really looking forward to testing today, and my DB could hear it in my voice.  DB was being supportive and told me that I should be happy that we've made it this far, not sad.  He is right.  This is the closest I've been to getting a BFP.  So I'm trying to be patient, and stay positive.  

To all the newcomers:   Welcome.  As you all know, this forum is the best support if you are ttc.  Baby Dust to All of Us. . . .
So sorry that you have to wait until Wednesday.  I was thinking about you and hoping for the best.  Your DH is right.  Just keep that positive energy going.  Some things are worth the wait! :)

Best of luck to you!
I WENT THROUGH HE SAME THING BACK IN JUNE MY BETA WAS 17
I am so sorry and just keep your head up. I will keep you in my prayers. I just know our time will come soon.
Your words are so true...yes, the doctors may say one thing...but God can, will, and has made things read differently. That is what is motivating me through this process.

bfpwannab, I truly wish you the best...a real big BFP reading (smile).

For everyone else: Work was pretty busy, a couple of robberies, and one big shooting. I have been a bit paranoid, wondering if my gun-belt is squeezing out the life of my poor eggs and sperm (lol)...then every time I go to a call that requires lights and sirens, I wonder if my adrenaline rush is causing a "hostile environment" in me. I have never felt so worried before. When we attempted to get pregnant the natural route, I never cared how I did things, but now with the IUI...I feel like this is a more delicate situation. Could it be because the doctor stated that  the success rate is only 18%???

Anyway, I made up my mind that even if I don't go running or lift weights tomorrow, I will definitely go for a walk to help curb the stress.

I hope that everyone else had a wonderful day. I will talk to everyone tomorrow. I am going back to work now.
Hi Everyone,
I wrote in a week or two ago and have been following the comments on this thread since then, feeling encouraged by all of the support that everyone shares here!

Just wanted to let you know about my post-iui symptoms, as I always find it helpful to read others even though each person's experience is different.

Tomorrow I will be CD28, 12 dpiui.  During the first week post-iui I experienced quite a bit of symptoms- the breast swollen/tenderness, abdominal twinges and cramping and fatigue. Also on 5 dpiui I experienced what I thought/hoped was implantation bleeding!! I was so excited. However, for the past 2 days or so, my abdominal symptoms have diminished and as of today my breasts are no longer tender so I'm anticipating that it will be business as usual fairly soon:(.  I'm assuming that the symptoms that I did experience were due to the progesterone supplements...

Anyway, my blood test isn't scheduled for another week (18 dpiui) so I think that I will likely take a hpt tomorrow so that I don't have to prolong the inevitable and can start planning next steps.  

Anyway, best of luck to all of you along this journey!!
Hello Ladies,

Hope that you are all doing good today.

SummerGrrl: How are things today?  How are your spirits?  When I tested 12dpiui and saw the BFN right after the BFP, I felt hopeless.  There wasn't anything that I could do to change the order of things.  Unfortunately, I couldn't stop the miscarriage, but I found comfort in saying to myself, well maybe this just wasn't the one...maybe the egg wasn't good, or maybe there were going to be complications further along, I was just glad that I was able to conceive, but sad that I couldn't keep it.  I said to myself, well then, God is going to send it to me when he thinks that I am ready to handle it.  So far, nothing yet, but I am hopeful.  I hope that you feel better soon.

sindlye5: I am thinking of you.  How are you today?

d911grl:  Just because the success rate of IUI is low, doesn't mean that it doesn't work.
I didn't think it was going to work on the first try and it did...although it resulted in a chemical pregnancy, it worked!  It has worked for many women.  The stress in life doesn't help (espcially in your line of work), but it seems that you are looking at life thru a different lense...which is great for you, your eggs, and the sperm :).

ALL: AF is still here.  I don't have any plans for this month.  Just going to try it the natural way, and give my body a rest from the injectables.  We'll see if my follies want to grow this month.  Had acupuncture last night, and my pulse was good.  Just taking it one day at a time.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all of you.

To: interwoven2340, bfpwannab, hoping4baby2009, sassygirl35, and all the other ladies out there

Thanks for the support. Feeling a little better today...went to work to keep my mind of things - I wish it were Wednesday though so I could just get a definitive answer. The waiting is what is killing me. I've been having some cramping, but no blood or anything...I will keep you ladies posted on the next beta test.

BFPWANNAB - good luck tomorrow...I really hope you get a BFP!!
spotting today ladies will post plan when I can....
I am not recognizing anyone on this chat, but I will fill you in a little.  I have had 4 failed IVF's and tomorrow is my follow up appointment with my doc.  At this point what should I be asking my doc?  Every time he tells me that everything went perfect and that I am at a perfect age and he just can't explain why it is not taking.  We are down to our final vile of my husband’s semen and we also have one frozen embryo.  I am really starting to loose help, but I feel like there is some definite drilling I should be doing tomorrow at my appointment.  We have even talked about seeing another doc, but we have a warranty program that we would have to withdrawal and we would loose over $3,000 then have to start over at least $17,000 without meds as I am sure you are all aware.
2 DPIUI and had a big showdown with my Partner..so he has decided to move out and move on...well i have decided to stay calm...

Tell me about not stressing too much :(

Well I hope and pray this works..this means the world to me...another 13 days...already depressed....

Anyway thats life..we win some we lose some...

Good Luck and Baby dust to all  
Good Afternoon, all:

tove2010: How are you? I agree that having a plan of action for what to do next is a great, just in case this cycle does not take...however, remain positive. I remember reading some other threads where some women were not even experiencing symptoms and by the time they tested it was BFP. I am KMFC for you.

interwoven2340: As usual, your words of encouragement are welcoming. Take it easy this month. Something is in the works for you. Whether we realize it or not, the best things in life are the ones we had to work hard for and wait for. There is no better time than God's time. I am praying for you.

kim104: Tomorrow, drill away! Have your questions written out, so that you don't forget, and don't feel shy to stay put when it feels like the doctor thinks your appointment is over. He has a job to do, and he knows better. Do you also have a nurse assigned to work with you? You can also try to seeif your nurse can address your concerns. Here is a link that I found: http://www.fertilitylifelines.com/difficultygettingpregnant/questionstoaskivf.jsp

Give the doctor another chance, but honestly...these procedures are way too expensive to not feel satisfied with treatments and the unexplained problems. If you try meeting with him and still do not feel satisfied, you may have to try another clinic : (
I wish you the best, and let me know how it goes.

For all my other ladies : )
I am 4dpiui...I have not felt anything unusual...compared to all the cramping, tenderness, and what I call pre-morning sickness, that I felt the first two days.
I am still tired, and I go to bed right away, where as I used to be able to hang out all night with DH. I did start to breakout a little on my face, but just found out that the prometrium tablets I am taking should not be taken by people allergic to peanuts (me being one of them)!
I am almost half willing to continue using them just to see my dream come to fruition. No signs of AF yet, but then again, I don't know if it is still too early to tell.

Baby dust and blessings....and in the future, I will try to keep these shorter!!!  : )

Your friend,
d911grl
I am so sorry to read what happened.
It will be ok...these meds make us a bit emotional, as I am experiencing...but in the end, we will be ok.

I will be praying for you.
Thanks I will look this this website!
Thank you for the kind words....every bit of support helps...
Interwoven2340: Thanks for your support.  Between you, SummerGrrl, and I, as cycle buddies, you keep us strong.  Your strength carrys us through this journey.    

SummerGrrl:  Tomorrow is the day for the both of us.  I know it's scary, and nerve racking, but remember you are not alone, we are all in this together.  I have to work tomorrow after I test, so I might not be able to post my results till Thur.  Good luck to the both of us.

d911grl:  You're a brave one.  If you can handle all those negativity at work, and still come home w/a smile, you can do anything.  I commend you. Keep up the good work, and the positive attitude.

sunshine0911:  Keep your spirits up, things will get better.  If he decides not to be there for you, we will be there for you.  Have faith, we shall overcome the obstacles in our lives.  

Baby Dust to All of Us . . . .
wow, i had a lot of catching up to do.  Lets just say my computer had a virus!

Thanks to those who asked how I was doing....I appreciate it.  Well, today is cd11 on clomid 100mg with an iui...hopefully in a few days....starting to get really discouraged as you all can relate, I am sure....but we shall see.

Good luck to everyone...

I am also sorry to hear what happened.  That just *****!  I wish you the best.  You deserve the best.
interwoven-i am doing good.  the pepcid REALLY works.  Right now i am just tired in the evening always. Unfortunately i have to stay awake so i can pick hubby up from work at night....we only have one car right now but hopefully next year we will get a new car. How are you feelin today? i think about you throughout the day and pray that your heart is healing.

married 3/07 ttc since
1/09-diagnosed Pre diabetic w/POF
POAS 10/19-BFP!!
Beta 1-10/20 BFP!!-134  
Beta 2-10/26 -480
Beta 3-10/30 with possible ultrasound
ultrasound 11/12
Wishing you strength and courage Sunshine 0911

d911grl- thanks for the kind words and the info about peanut allergies and prometrium. I wasn't aware of that..

Summergrrl and bfpwannab- good luck!

Kim104- I hope your follow-up appointment goes well. I am starting to prepare for mine. Were there changes in your iui protocols  as you went along? If not, that would definitely be an area to ask your doctor more about.  I'm assuming that you already have info about your husband's sperm quality etc., etc.  A key question will be what your doctor's vision is for the next step in your fertility treatment. Your doc's response should make you feel confident that he/she is incorporating the lessons learned in the previous iui's to come up with an improved approach for the next treatment. Best wishes!
Thank you one and all...Its really a relief to have you all to vent out the emotions...

Good Luck and Baby dust to all
sindlye5:  Thanks for thinking of me.  Today, I am better.  I am only working half day today.  It's my niece's birthday, and we are going to spend the afternoon together.  I'm sure this will kill me tonight as I regroup with my thoughts, but I can't help but not spend time with her.  I was there when she was born and I adore her.  But for now, I am ok.  Just taking it one day at a time.  I am so glad that the pepcid is working for you.  That is great.  Take good care of yourself.  I think of you and live thru you!  

bfpwannab and SummerGrrl: I am thinking of you ladies today too.  I am praying that things go your way.

ALL:  Looks like AF is going to end early this month.  Last month, it lasted for about two weeks...I am thinking because of the chemical pregnancy.  As soon as she's gone, I will wait and see how my body reacts to the natural herbs, and supplements that I am taking along with the acupuncture.  I thank God for having found this forum, and the wonderful strong women that form part of it.  Our time will come.  Sending baby dust and sticky vibes your way.......
Hey, ladies! I hope your day is going well.

I am now 5dpiui. I have noticed that I get up at night more frequently than usual to use the bathroom, and normally I can sleep through the night and hold it. This also applies when AF is around.

I woke up with a really weird feeling...not to mention it appeared like a party was going on in my lower abdomen. I also had very subtle lower back pain. I know that it is still too early to tell...but my belief is, if you are well-intouch with your body, you know at the slightest change...if something is wrong or different. Of course, I am hoping for the best.

interwoven2340: How are you? I hope you are feeling better- I am right here with you, also.

bfpwannab: Thank you for the message yesturday...I would have responded, but we were pretty busy at work. I hope all is well with you, dear.

Blessings and baby dust to all...

your friend,
d911grl
Hi ladies,

Well, please wish me luck as I am going in this afternoon for an appt with the doc to "debrief" on my next steps. I've done 3 IUI/clomid cycles so far and he does not like to do anymore than 4. I am going to try one more time on this cycle with both iui/clomid rather than take a cycle off.

I am anxious to see what he proposes as a next step...I have a lot of questions for him regarding injectables, etc.

Wishing everyone continued baby dust!!!!

Hello Girls,

My BETA was this morning and got the result an hour ago it is BFN.... I am feeling so down... and thinking my baby might not in my fate....I dont know when I will be  normal... I will try to get in touch with you all once I am ok...

Good luck to everyone in this site and baby dust to all.
wuldbmom:  Keep your head up, don't give up, most people don't get a BFP on their first iui.  The RE told me that one person got her BFP on her 6th iui.  I know your probably thinking OMG, but everybodys different.  Hang in there, and stay positive.

Kiko33122:  My Dr proposed I do a Lap after my 3rd iui w/clomid.  So, I did a Lap in Sept. and had my 4th iui last month.  Maybe you could mention that in your debriefing.  My surgery went fine.  Anything to improve my chances of getting a BFP will do.

SummerGrrl:  Thinking of you, and hoping the best for you today.  

All:  This morning I went in to do my Beta test.  They told me to call this afternoon for the results.  I'll be at work by then and not able to have access to a computer.  So I'll get back to everyone 1st thing tomorrow  morning.  I hate having to be at work while receiving my results.  Good luck to all the ladies in their 2ww, and Baby Dust to All of Us. . .        
Well, the results are in...my levels dropped down to zero so I've officially had a chemical pregnancy. At least it happened quickly. The doctor said to stop taking the prometrium and I should get my period within the week. On the bright side, I don't have to wait at all to start the next cycle...I'll go in on day 3 of my period for monitoring and start my clomid. Hopefully we get BFP that's a keeper next month.

bfpwannab: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you (and my eyes, toes, arms, etc!!)

All: thank you so much for the kind words of support - it really does help to know there are people out there that understand.

I'm sorry for your BFN...don't lose faith - it'll happen for all of us eventually! Feel better :)
Thank you for your words. I wish you this is the month for you. Sticky baby dust to you and waiting to get good news from you.

SummerGrrl.... Sorry about your result too... both are sailing in the same boat...
My RE also told me to stop Prometrium and asked to call back on cd1 if we decided to go for next cycle. I am not yet decided on that...

some how I lost hope though DH is not.... let me see what we will decide...

Good luck for your next cycle....let the witch (sorry for my language) come fast once and go for next 9 months....
I am on the CD 9, took the last of my clomid this morning. I have a question, It seems with this clomid cycle I have been having more of a discharge of CM. I am wondering if it could be the increase on clomid to 150mg. can anyone help me with this? Is it anything I should worry about|?
Viewing 4001-4200 comments: