FERTILITY / INFERTILITY / IVF
COMMUNITY
how many days post iui should you have symptoms
by babybarrett4, Nov 18, 2009
how many days post iui should you have symptoms?

My husband and I have been trying since 7/08 and we have had one previous iui in aug. (failed) sept and october were cancled. Now on our second iui and i'm 4 days post. any thought out there to what i should be feeling? when should i feel something? help... I know you all are going through the same thing so an email or response would be great to give me some insight! thanks good luck and lots of baby dust!

Hope

This discussion is related to how many days after iui would you get pregnancy symptoms OPEN.
Member Comments (23)
by bamagirl316, Nov 18, 2009

What are you feeling right now?
I had mine on the 13th...so far the only thing is I go to the restroom alot n Im moody n Im into taking naps right now!!!  But I would love to hear from others and find out what they are going through!!   Good luck to all n LOADS of BABY DUST!
by babybarrett4, Nov 18, 2009
Hi Bamagirl

I feel nothing... I'm searching I know so I'm not sure if what i feel is real but every no and then I have a little cramping but nothing big. I agree I feel pretty alone because I never get to talk to anyone on these sights! Its great to talk to someone who is going through the same thing. keep me updated... good luck lots of baby dust and stickey vibes!!!

hope
by babybarrett4, Nov 18, 2009
my spelling and gramer *****! sorry I wrote this pretty quick.

I had my iui on the 14th so were pretty close.. email me with updates!!
by bamagirl316, Nov 19, 2009
I cant take this 2ww!!! Im wanting to take a test sooo bad but I dont want my feelings hurt! Im 6dpIUI and Im looking for anything that might be signs! I had an IUI done back in 2005 and had my daughter but I didnt hve NO signs of pregnancy beside the big belly the whole 9mths!  I have to go tomorrow for BW for progestrone levels and Im hoping the office is open next friday so I can test if not Ill have to wait till monday if AF doesnt come before then!   Good Luck! Keep my posted please!

Mandy
by babybarrett4, Nov 19, 2009
I know the feeling... I cheated last time and tested my day 13. It was negative and I was bumbed the rest the the time I had to wait. The only two symptom that I have just noticed was I have been getting headaches and I'm a little constipated. But it could all be in my head. I'm not sure. Well if your last pg, you had no symptoms then thats good all you have to do is wait to get tested and you could be pg. I hate that they make oyu wait till monday... errgg.... I made them see me before the weekend so that i could find out if I was ready for an IUI. Because last month mine was cancled because they werent in the office when i had my color change. Be aggressive... its your body, time and money! Just show up... i did that once and they saw me right away. well good luck i'm 5days post today... so were pretty close we can keep each other going!!! No cheating now... lol.

baby dust

Hope
by bamagirl316, Nov 19, 2009
quick question.......Whats your CM like? I know TMI but from my experience after I ovulate it bc dry and now its staying ...well wet (i know nasty) and last friday I had the good egg white stuff they seem to rejoice over but I didnt know if its from the HCG shot last thursday r not...I read it takes 6-14 days to get out of your system? Not going to cheat till Thanksgiving....Just in case!!! I feeling kind of sick to my stomach as well dont know if its related r bad turkey bacon? Loads of baby dust!!!
Mandy
by babybarrett4, Nov 19, 2009
Nah its not nasty.. were both going through the same thing so its good to discuss. Its really white and I'm wet a lot durning the day but I'm also taking prometrium two pills twice a day (vaginaly). So I'm not sure... yah my husband said we should take a test on thanksgiving morning but I thought it might bumb me out if its negative. I get my second hcg tomorrow monring. But all i have is pain i my injection sight and a little bit of cramping but thats it.. not a lot of side effects for me. what do you feel after your shots? did you get your second one yet? whats your process? heres mine below:

day 2-3 utlrasound and bloodwork
day 5-9 clomid 100mg
day 11 test till color chage
Color change: Ultrasound, Bloodwork and HCG Booster (Only if I have a folical or more)
Next day IUI
6dpIUI Hcg booster again (ouch)
then blood test I think 12-14 days pIUI... thats pretty much my cycle

What about you?
Oh yeah getting sick to your stomach has got to be a good sign. My gf is 18weeks with her first and she said she didnt notice any symtoms until her 5 week. She said she tested after two and it was negative then she didnt get her period a week later so she tested again and she was pg. She said the nasua came in her 5 week. So i guess everyone is different!!! GOOD LUCK... Baby dust your way!!!

P.S. I love that your from Alabama my rents just moved there about 4 years ago to Orange beach... They love it!!! We were just there in June and we had a blast! TTYL!!!
by bamagirl316, Nov 20, 2009
Ok so I went for my BW and will not find out anything till Monday!!!! Man the waiting!!! Then the dang office is gonna be closed on my test day so I again have to wait till Monday!!!

1 day b4 AF went in for ultrasound
then started Clomid 3pills x5 days starting on day 3
then started gonal-f injections 150mg x3 day on day 9
Went in on Monday the 9 for ultrasound and again on the 11th
Gave myself HCG 10000mg on thursday morning and had IUI on Friday! Husbands sperm count after wash was 10-14million and we we told to "get buzy" over the weekend! So we did 2x's I was cramping so bad Thursday N Friday! i dont have to take another shot.....Not sure y but I dont thank God.....I also failed to even buy an OPK to test! I was so out of it. It just happen so fast I guess! I ask the nurse today how many eggs n all she said 8 total 3 in left 5 in right! Lining was thick and looks good!So we will see!!! Still this CM is driving me CRAZY!!!  
Keep me posted...

Also went to the Meat Market today and had to walk right out bc of the smell! Maybe just maybe thats something!
by sassygirl35, Nov 20, 2009
I am 9 days post IUI and I have no symptoms. I have had a little cramping but nothing big, it could be my body is just getting ready for AF to start. it is scheduled to start on Monday and Wednesday will be the end of my 2ww. Lots of babydust to everyone. I keep touching my boobs to see if they hurt. I know crazy right?