Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how to get pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how to get pregnant

I honestly have been trying to get pregnant  but im not sure why I cant , i just need to know what I should do to get pregnant  or be fertile any advice ?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
The chances of conception are high during ovulation. You should have sex during ovulation days. Ovulation predictor kits can help you detect when you will ovulate .Maintain a healthy lifestyle. You should take a balanced and nutritious diet rich in all these vitamins and minerals. Exercise daily and reduce weight if you are overweight. Get a prenatal checkup done and ask your doctor about prenatal vitamins like folic acid. Stay away from stress and exercise daily. If you are still unable to conceive contact your doctor. In that case you and your husband both may need evaluation .The common causes of infertility are blocked tubes, ovulation dysfunction, hyperprolactinemia, thyroid disorders, PID etc.Sperm motility disorders and decreased sperm count are male causes of infertility. Hope it helps.
Regards!
Blank
Thank you so much and yes it helped my husband and I took a prego test both came out positive and ive been feeling sick but I need to knoe forsure if I am and I look like I am 10weeks but im not sure Im new to this baby stuff any advise on what my husband and I can do or be prepared for?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...