Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
how to ovulate naturally !?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

how to ovulate naturally !?

like what should i take to get ovulation regularly  and naturally ? I think i never ovulated naturally on my own. Can anybody help me ?
you might have to seek medical provider for this issue.... only them know the answer to your question... our body work differently..

stress and diet could be a factor of that...

I am not sure of that! There is a thing called fertiliaid I think it is that helps womans body regulate and balance hormones. The thing is though if you body does not produce the right hormones it will not work. I suggest you get the book taking charge of your fertility. It talks about diet and everything that effects our body and fertility. There would be a diet in there that might help. My friend is doign that now as we speak. She does notO though and on top of eveything is taking clomid and O'd this month for the first time. I take it you have already taken meds? How do you know you are not Oing?
i had tried everything , i do ovulate on clomid ,,,i got preg on clomid + IUI ,,, i had a m/c in may09, my last pregnancy was partial molar pregnancy.. so we can not ttc for atleast 6 months ....  during this period , i need to work on my ovulation . we are not ttc right now ,,,, but i  m not ovulating also ,,, so i need something natural ,,,,