Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
i am confused!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i am confused!!

hello I need answers if u can give them................. basically i had my first day of my period on 24th december 09 and i stopped early hours of  30 th later that day my partner and i had unprotected sex and then couple days later we did it again i thought it would be ok to as i confused myself over dates, today is 20th january 2010 and i have worked out i am exactly 28 days in my cycle but have not had another period since...... i just need to know what the likely hood is of me being pregnant.. i know i not "late" yet but it been annoying me all month really now lol
please help me thank u
xxx