Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
idk would like women's advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

idk would like women's advice

kay im 20 yrs old i been ttc off and on since i was 18 with my husband but now i been wanting a child again and yes we are trying once again and im not giving up idk when i was 14 i had an abortion i was raped from my uncle and i didnt know Jesus well after that my ma got me a cat and i replace that for my loss i been in counselling since 14 to 17. in 2010 i barely got over my loss and started to forgive myself on that  and i forgave my uncle for what he did i let the one true up above heal me i found out its murderer and i repented of that sin ive always place an animal for a child and it hurts that im not geting pregnant i haven't had an animal and im trying not to get one so i wont be like i used to be how do i overcome such pain when i see all the church people with their kids and me with none i live with my sister in law and she has kids one on the way n i enjoy them idk its a hard topic all my sisters in the lord has kids and there always talking about kids and at times i feel left out and i been wanting to get this pain out my husband dont understand and my ma dont she cries thinking what we did was wrong and too some kids ask me y  dont you have kids n i always say in the lord timing i do cry and i do hurt i know a child is a blessing and i want that blessing but how do i deal with it in the meantime and im really wanting a child
Have you been to the doctor for a checkup and/or bloodwork? If not I would recommend that.
I know its hard, me and my husband have been TTC for 2 yrs now. The elderly in the church have prayed over us. Just don't lose your faith. God will bless you with a child when he is ready. Mys sis in law recommended to me that thanking God for the blessing of a child before he gives you one helped her and my brother keep their faith strong. I hope this helps. God bless!
my husband and i have been ttc for 5.5 years. it took 2.5 years to get pregnant the first time and i lost it at 12 weeks. since then we have had several miscarriages. I am trusting God for his perfect timing and blessing on our life. God can give u  the peace.

It is hard and i have had my moments. Trust me i  have had several women in my life get pregnant and have babies... some 2-3 since i have been trying. some didnt want them some were excited. trust me it is hard.  God can give u that peace. some months are better than others.  July will make 6 years of trying.  I will turn 30 on October so all of my friends have several children.

i have been blessed with two children ( adopted). They give me  a lot of pace.. i think hey were Gods plan for hubby and me.  My oldest ask me  last week when i was going to have him anther baby.  I told him he would have to ask Jesus for a baby. He told me the next Morning that Jesus said yes i could have a baby./  I cried... Uwill have those moments but hold strong to Gos promises.
thank yall soo much and amen i need to stay on Gods promises it is hard and thank y'all very much for being help ful to courage me to keep going and not giving up thank yall its a blessing :)
:)