im 18 going on 19 and trying to get pregnant
my name is Ashley and im 18 i know im young and all but i have an education n graduated and all of the above..as well as finacially stable...my husband and i been together for 1year and 7months and i have been trying to get pregnant for those 7months and nothing yet hes father other children in the past with another woman we were thinking of going to a fertility clinic can anyone give me advice on what to do before making that move. And oh yeah i wasent reffered by a doctor i just assumed i had the problem please HELP
before going to a fertility clinic, I'd see if your regular gynecologist can run some preliminary tests on you to see if they can find out what's going on (though sometimes doctors tell you to wait until you've been trying for a year before doing any testing). then if they think you need treatment they aren't equipped to provide, they can then refer you to a good fertility clinic. good luck!