Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
implantation???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

implantation???

hi everyone, i had my 5day blastocyst transfer on sunday and today, friday, I'm on 5dpt . For 3 days now, I've been experiencing mild cramps, twinges here and there, lower back ache. i hate to sound hopeless but  sometimes i feel like my period is coming. i know some women spot, that i have not experienced.. so can anyone tell me about other implantation symptoms they are experiencing or have experienced?  thanks
I also have the same symptoms. It is my first pregnancy. 4w1d. And I dont know what they mean. Sorry for my English.
hi thanks for the reply.

Does your symptoms feel like you are going to have your period? i need hope now
Sorry for late reply. Yes, it is twinges (sttabing feelings) on the left/right of my low belly, as if my period will soon begin.I dont know if it normal, but i believe it is (nevertheless we are pregnant).
I dont know if it help but I found similar discussion: Forums>All Medical Support Communities>Pregnancy 24-34>Discussion>Mild pains at 5 week
thanks for your reply.
Hi olivemak,

I had my 5d blastocyst transfer on Saturday may18th and felt mild cramping an hr after transfer and thru the night. Sunday and today less cramps and twinges. I don't hear too many people talking about cramping the day of transfer. Is this normal? I'm hoping this was not my uterus rejecting my embryos. Also how are you doing? Hope you get positive news!
sorry for late reply,
5day blast transfer starts to implant almost straight away especially if it was already hatched. you may even start to feel like your period is about to come like 4 days after the transfer right up to when you do the big test. you also feel like twinges, backache, butterfly in ur tummy, maybe pain in the eyes, headache or pressure in ur head like its gonna exploded. you feel like blood rushing into your boobs.
this is my first one and i tell you, the things i feel, is in my body is confusing and amazing. dont give up hope when you start to feel like your period is about to start. it is definitely a good sign.

I PRAY YOU GET A POSITIVE RESULT LIKE I DID. I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

thanks for your reply. just wanted to let yoy know that i got a positive result and i am 5 weeks. i still feel cramps like af and i get alot of butterfly in my tummy in the mornings.

have you had your first scan yet?
Congratulations. Getting my 3rd test on e 26th of May 2013. Don't know if I'll be as lucky as you but I'm always so happy to read others getting such wonderful news
thanks...i wish you all the best.
Congratulations!!! It's always wonderful to hear a women express excitement for her new little bun... Congratulations again!!!
Thanks for all the info. I did feel ALL of the symptoms you talked about and my first beta isn't til the 29th so I cheated and did a hpt...I got a BFP!!!  I'm cautiously optimistic since I tested early but I didn't have a trigger shot because we used donor eggs so I'm sure its ok. Lol im sure i will test a few more times before beta. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement and well wishes.  Congrats to you and wishing you all the best ;-)
oh i am so so glad it came out positive. many many congratulations to you....... i wish you all the best