Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
implantation bleeding?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

implantation bleeding?

Hello. I have very irregular periods. They can start any time of month and are usually heavy the first day and i get really painful cramps. My husband and i are sexually active and have unprotected sex frequently. My period are usually around the end on the month last moth, and we had sex a while back and this month it started in the 15th. But i had not cramping and it only lasted for two hours. It is now the 16th a full 24 hours almost 36 since that and my period did not come back. I took a test today and it said negative.
The same thing with me...let me know