implantation spotting
ok, not getting my hopes up but here goes.  i just had the tiniest bit of brown spotting.  it is 10dpo, and i never spot until time for af.  this is early.  i am having cramps, but it would be odd for me to be starting af so early.  i have never had implantation spotting in any prior pregnancy, has anyone?  is this right?  or just a weird early af?
Every pregnancy is different! It could definitely be implantation at 10 dpo...especially since you're also cramping! Best of luck, alikat! I hope it's a BFP!!!
I had some sort of implantation spotting. Mine came about 11-12 DPO. I got my bfp on 13 DPO. Mine was light brown in color and kind of thick, like CM. I lasted about 3-4 days but only lightly and very sporatically. Hopefully what you are seeing is a bpf in the very near future. Keep us posted. Good luck!!!
today is 11 dpo, still super small brown spotting, few cramps, weird.
alikat:  I think that's a great sign !  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)
i hope so! but i don't want to get my hopes up.  i think everyone hopes the beginning of af is implantation and i don't think that is all that common so for whatever reason maybe i am starting af early?  i'll know within the next couple of days, i suppose, but you know how it is, you want that BFP now!!!!
I know, after so many months ttc, we want to be positive, yet cautious !  I totally understand :)  I think because it's so early, it is a definite maybe & I'll be pulling for you !!!  :)
It all sounds so promising.  Are you going to test soon?  Really hope it is BFP for you.  
Been peggo three times.  Once I had implantation spotting 11 DPO.  It was for 2 days only and was very light on the TP tissue only- color yellowish/brown.
4 days late I got a BFP ( had a mc after 6 weeks, but still optimistic about the future).  
Let us know what happens!
well, it seems like that little bit of spotting stopped.  today is 11 dpo, so maybe..... tested and bfn, so i'll wait until sat. and try again.  af isn't due until sunday.
temps still high this a.m.  how soon does af show once they drop?
For me, once my temps drop close to the coverline temp, AF is due that day or the next. I know we're all different, though. That's awesome that your temps are still high & the spotting stopped. I know, I know...  don't get your hopes up, but it does sound positive ! :)  Take care & SSBD !!! :)
I also tested after spotting and got BFN - I waited until AF was 2 days late and got a BFP.
Let us know what happens!!
i think i just got a faint positive, but i am the queen of the faint positive, either my eyes just see what they want, or i have some kind of protein in my urine that gives me these light lines all the time.  anyway, still hoping for the best unless af shows this weekend!
good luck alikat....i am kinda going through the same thing, except i went from having af last cycle for 39 days...to what appeared to be af/could have been implant at 27 days.  with mine though it was almost bright red/brown....and lasted 2 days....mostly was just on tp though, not real heavy at all.

idk, i am gonna wait til cd40 to really test.  for me it is probably just my body regulating because of that blasted IUD i had in for almost 5 yrs.  this is only 2nd cycle since removal....

good luck, keep us posted and ssbd to you and all of us