infertility after stillbirth?
Hello all, as I type this I'm a little nervous because I have never done this before but I guess I need to share a little of my experience, May 10, 2014 my baby die inside my womb at 24 weeks pregnant the doctors only told his heart stops, I won't give many details as my English is not good, the treatment I received was an induced labor which last 18 hrs also placenta was remove manually, the doctor introduce his hand and pull it out, has been ugly sad years for my husband and I since our baby pass away, I still walk the baby aisles in the store and cry, every baby out there reminds me the one I lost :(,. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years now many negative pregnancy test in this time which only make me even sadder, I already had a transvaginal ultrasound and it doesn't show signs of infertility I don't know what do to, I feel hopeless, I have a daughter 7 years old I love her to death but still feel the need to hug my baby, IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCE INFERTILITY AFTER STILLBIRTH PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAPPENS.
I was trying for 3 years after I had my daughter in 2013 with blood work and ultrasounds showing everything was fine but still nothing. I finally just stop thinking and caring to get pregnant since I was more hurt than anything in December 2016 and in January to my surprise I got pregnant without even realizing till I was 2 weeks late. I'm now 24 weeks 3 days with a little boy due in October. I'm sorry you had to go through such a hard time. My advice is just stop thinking and trying for a baby even when you get your period just don't think of it. Hope everything falls into place for you
Hi, almost the same thing happened to me 4/2017; it is very sad ...