Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
infertility??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

infertility??

hey me and my partner have been trying to have a baby for 3 years now and still nothing we both smoke i am 19 and i have anxiety and panic attcks, my partner is 22 i am 151cm and weigh 38kg ive had one child already he is now 3 but a different father and my partner has a 5 year old daughter to another woman, ive had blood tests and ultra sounds but they still cant find anything i experince adominal (abdominal) pain sometimes , sometime i get pain during sex, my periods are irregular and they sometime skip a month then i get excited that i may be pregnanat the my period comes and it comes heavey and painful.. please help
Painful periods are due to dysmneorrhea. The secondary dysmenorrhea is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, endometriosis (abnormality of lining of uterus), pelvic tumors, and intra uterine device (like copper-T) etc. You should consult gynecologist for internal examination and other test needed to detect it's cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you very much for your reply, i have had an internal ultra sound that said they were checking for endometrioses i had that done at the hospital and they send the results to my doctor and he said that it was all clear , after all the tests i've had i asked him what to do now and he said to see a gynecoligist , either i private one thats 4 hrs away from me which i do not have the money for or a puplic one that goes to my doctors for $150 would the public one be as good as the private one??
would a gynecoligist be abl;e to decect everything that uve listed above??
Hi I read your post and realized that I have many of the same problems as you. I am 24 and also have anxiety and pain attacks and my hubby and I have been ttc for 4 yrs now since i was 20. I also have pain sometimes during intercourse or just once a month for no reason and it only lasts a couple hours or so. My doctors tell me that they see no reason why i can't become pregnant and just say give it time. Unlike you though, I havent had any children yet. Just recently I ordered Fertibella for free online all i had to pay for is shipping and from the reiews i read it has been successful for many women of all ages. Maybe you should check it out the free kit includes bonus gifts and other stuff if you want to hers the web link www.fertibella.com..best of luck to you!!!
ok thank you ill have a look and if i give it a try ill let you know
your welcome, if u try it keep me posted. My order got here a couple days ago just waiting for CD1 so I begin taking it and I will let you know if it works for me...Best of wishes to you and yours:)