Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
injectables

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

injectables

I am thinking of switching to injectables for next cycle. Are there any advantages opposed to taking clomid
Typically injectables will hopefully give you more mature follicles than the oral medications, they also don't thin your lining like clomid can... Most of the time people do injectables it is paird with IUI to give you a better chance!    Hyperstimulation is a negative to the injectables though!  GOOD LUCK~ : )
Evie...

I'm doing an IUI injectable & is the way I got BFP x2. I agree with byn about giving more follies & thinning the lining. Hope the injectables help you better.

Savanha~~

I took took two rounds of clomid, then did a round of injectibles with IUI, the process wasnt bad( i had a friend give me the injections) a few cysts appeared after i got my negetive result.  Going for round two.  I'd say just be prepared for anything!  alot of ladies here have had good luck with the injections!  so i wish you the best:)  maggie