Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
irregular menstration / and diagnose with pcos 2 yrs ago
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

irregular menstration / and diagnose with pcos 2 yrs ago

I was diagnose with pcos 2 yrs ago and my ob gave me a clomid medication for 6 months. After 6 months my menstration became normal so i stop my medication ... But after i got married ,, my menstration become irregular again... I have my monthly period for 7days only but it becomes 2 weeks because i have my spotting for 1 week w/c is unusual ...  Me and my husband were together for a year but i dont conceive..  But now my husband was working abroad my menstration stop ,, i only have spotting everytime im tired. Before i taught im pregnant but it was negative. I really want to have a baby is it possible?? Anyone with same as my experience? I really need your help.. Thank you
Tags: irregular menstration, PCOS, clomid, spotting period
3224409_tn?1356210427
I was diagnosed with pcos when i was 19 (nw 23). U ll have to go bck 2 clomid coz its help u 2 ovulate. And metformin to control insulin. U need to be with ur husband on order to concieve (conceive). Fertility treatments take time n u hve yo be patience. I had abnormal cycles 45-50 days. I was over weight 85kg i lost up2 65kg i started  having normal cycles 30-35. It took me 6 rounds of clomid and 9 rounds of metformin to get pregnant. I was 22 we started fertility treatmwnt at age of 21. Unfortunately i lost baby at 11 weeks in december. We didnt try for 3 months then i went back to 62kg in my normal bmi. N fell pregnant on 4th round of clomid i m 14weeks nw n things are going well so far. Of u r over weight loosing weight n taking healthy diet will help. But u need to be with ur husband b4 u start fertility treatment. By tht time u can just look into options to regulate ur cycles.

Best of luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank