Aa
A
A
Close
irregular menstration / and diagnose with pcos 2 yrs ago
I was diagnose with pcos 2 yrs ago and my ob gave me a clomid medication for 6 months. After 6 months my menstration became normal so i stop my medication ... But after i got married ,, my menstration become irregular again... I have my monthly period for 7days only but it becomes 2 weeks because i have my spotting for 1 week w/c is unusual ...  Me and my husband were together for a year but i dont conceive..  But now my husband was working abroad my menstration stop ,, i only have spotting everytime im tired. Before i taught im pregnant but it was negative. I really want to have a baby is it possible?? Anyone with same as my experience? I really need your help.. Thank you
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3224409 tn?1356210427
I was diagnosed with pcos when i was 19 (nw 23). U ll have to go bck 2 clomid coz its help u 2 ovulate. And metformin to control insulin. U need to be with ur husband on order to concieve. Fertility treatments take time n u hve yo be patience. I had abnormal cycles 45-50 days. I was over weight 85kg i lost up2 65kg i started  having normal cycles 30-35. It took me 6 rounds of clomid and 9 rounds of metformin to get pregnant. I was 22 we started fertility treatmwnt at age of 21. Unfortunately i lost baby at 11 weeks in december. We didnt try for 3 months then i went back to 62kg in my normal bmi. N fell pregnant on 4th round of clomid i m 14weeks nw n things are going well so far. Of u r over weight loosing weight n taking healthy diet will help. But u need to be with ur husband b4 u start fertility treatment. By tht time u can just look into options to regulate ur cycles.

Best of luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources