iud
I just had my mirena iud taken out on dec 9th.  I had unprotected sex for the first 3 days afterward. On the third day (thurs), i started bleeding as if i was going to start a period but by saturday i completely stopped bleeding.  I read that you are fertile immediately after iud removal. My question is.... How likely is it for me to be pregnant?
I was the same way had mine out on a Monday, then light bleeding started on Thurs for a few days which went away. Then full blown period came 3 weeks later.  

No clue if you are pregnant. You would have to take a test.

They say that period is often delayed to 4-6 weeks after IUD removal. But to exxpect spotting or light bleeding prior to that time.
More than likely you aren't pregnant anytime soon after the IUD is taken out. You've got a wait a while before your hormones get back to normal.  You're probably safe.
i just put yhe iud a week ago now i want to remove it. what can i do
Hey I also just had my IUD removed after a year and a half. At first for the first 6months I enjoyed having my IUD In however, shortly after I started discharging and it was very smelly. Once going to the doctor I was told it could possibly be my IUD WHICH was when I scheduled for the immediate removal. Now seeing all of your post I now know I wasnt alone.
I hve dis iud remove on jan 31 and same day hve my period and it stop on feb 5 ... And i feel dizzy and hungry .. But still neg ... How long can i get pregno :( i want a bby boy
I had my iud takin out 5 months agi and just got a possitive result but its completely diff for everyone. Good luck.