Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
ive been tryin to comeout preganant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

ive been tryin to comeout preganant

Hello iam 19 years old I've been tryin to come out pregnant. For the past year and intil now their. Not been a positive test. Me and my partner never use protection.I used to be irregular but for the past 6 months I've been regular expect this month on the day I had to get my period I spoted brownish for 2 days and that was all and I took a pregnacy test today and the result were negative what can I do
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Since you are trying for a pregnancy you can wait for a few days. If the bleeding progresses to menses then a pregnancy is ruled out. however if there is no bleeding for another 8 days then the pregnancy test can be repeated. For better confirmation beta HCG levels and an ultrasound scan can be done. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.