ivf
I am 44 , my Doctor said that the ovarian reserve test is ok but he is suggesting that i use donor eggs for IVF cos of my age. Pls i need your comments and advice
mhv
Donor eggs are a Great Option, but there are several ladies on here around your age that are trying, and some succeeding with their own eggs too.  I think it has to be a personal decision.  If you want quicker results maybe go the donor route, but it you in it for the long haul, and can afford it, try with your own first.

Good Luck! :o)
It depends on your beliefs, culture, religion, etc, I am also 44, have had 2 miscarriages, have gone through 2 failed ivfs and I am considering to go for a third one with my own eggs next May. Since last ivf failure I was put on clomid and will do a preg test tomorrow, every month I keep very positive. If I am not preg in 2 months, I will go for another ivf with own eggs, I would not accept donor egg for culture/religion reasons
good luck