Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
just a qucik question in regards to clomid
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

just a qucik question in regards to clomid

hi

i had to take clomid to concive my little boy, i wanted to know is it likely that i will need clomid again when i decide to have another baby?????
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
223372 tn?1240924276
Possibly..Are you ovulating on your own?    
Blank
136689 tn?1419584047
i wasn't before i have only had my bub 3 weeks ago and i was wondering for the future, so it's going to be a wait and see i guess, but thanks
Blank
I have 2 friends who used clomid to get preg. They both had to use it for both children.
Blank
325477 tn?1250554909
how many rounds of clomid you had before getting pregnant?
Blank
136689 tn?1419584047
i had 6 rounds if i didn't fall pregnant when i did i would have had to look a other options
Blank
After having my first child I never got a period again, except when I took birth control, since being off it nothing?! A doctor said this might help me but I'm so up in the air about it!! Is it expensive?!
Blank
365429 tn?1390256909
probably hun, i had my first without but had to use it with the others as i do not ovulate without it...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources