Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
just a qucik question in regards to clomid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

hi

i had to take clomid to concive my little boy, i wanted to know is it likely that i will need clomid again when i decide to have another baby?????
Possibly..Are you ovulating on your own?    
i wasn't before i have only had my bub 3 weeks ago and i was wondering for the future, so it's going to be a wait and see i guess, but thanks
I have 2 friends who used clomid to get preg. They both had to use it for both children.
how many rounds of clomid you had before getting pregnant?
i had 6 rounds if i didn't fall pregnant when i did i would have had to look a other options
After having my first child I never got a period again, except when I took birth control, since being off it nothing?! A doctor said this might help me but I'm so up in the air about it!! Is it expensive?!
probably hun, i had my first without but had to use it with the others as i do not ovulate without it...