ladies in 2ww
hi ladies

Im new here, just want to introduce myself and see who is all in the dreaded 2ww! lol This is my 3rd ivf, failed #1, BFP on #2 ( DH and I have a beautiful 17 mo old son) we did a FET in May and got BFP only to miscarry at 9wks...took the summer off and so now we are in the 2ww, im 3dp3dt. I went in this morning for blood work and the nurse just called with my numbers...E2 is 3,815  and Progesterone is 139, she said no booster since  my numbers are high so now of course im stressing thinking they are TOO high!! any thoughts??
Tomorrow ends my 2ww. This is my first ivf, really hoping for some good need tomorrow. My progesterone was checked 6dp 3dt and it was at 72, which is considered high, yours is off the charts high lol but I've heard the more the better, so hopefully you will get your bfp :) as far as E2 they didn't test me for that, so idk...
Yeah im not sure how I really feel about my progesterone level! Good luck tomorrow! Keep me posted :)
Thanks, I'll let you know!
MY CLINIC DINT Tell me mine, there is a group oct and nov ivf'ers on here if you wanted more support, I am currently 9dp2dt and i have had a + on hpt, :) but slightly worried about the shade of it, its on the light side..... but its still a +,,,, how did you get on @ midnightmommy???? fingers crossed for you
Thats great! I did an FET in May and POAS at 9dp3dt and had a very very slight double line I went in the next morning for blood work and was told later that i was pregnat ( unfortunetly we m/c at 9w) my hcg level wasnt very high but high enough to be detected so maybe that is the case with you! When do you go in and officially find out? Im so excited for you :) Ive been looking for the group but no luck, im new to this site, so its going to take me a little while to learn to navigate haha
I took a hpt last night 9dpt and it came it positive. The line wasn't too dark...this morning I had my blood test and I got a bfp  :-) my hcg level was in the 200's. I'm one happy mommy right now, wishing you ladies a bfp as well!  :-)
ohhh this is great news, im nervous to be honest about beta, but when i done research it doesn;t matter about the shade of positive line, it means nothing just that your are pregs, so im thinking maybe i just have one in there, time will tell hey,,,, x
How many day transfer did you do midnightmommy ?
They transferred two, I hope they both implanted, but of course I'd be happy with a single baby. How many did they put in you?
When is your beta tes645?
I had 2 x2day embies, i uploaded tonight hpt,,, im so excited, my beta is tuesday , my beta i had when i was preg with twins was 1345.....
how may days were yours??? Im glad to see someone else has a +,,,, so many bfn on here, wish we could all have bfp,,, x
Did anyone know that they was pregnant before they role the test.
Congrats mindnight! I'm so excited for you!!  I can't wait for my beta, I think we might do it Wednesday if I don't need a booster, if I do then I have to wait after turkey day :( Im trying to not poas this cycle but I just might have to :)
I knew ,,, dont ask how i just knew lol x
Thanks Brandi! I hope you get a positive and don't have to wait past Thanksgiving for it!  

Jazz, I felt like I was pregnant, but I kept telling myself that maybe it was just wishful thinking. When I really knew I was preg was 2 days before my beta because I felt a pressure in my uterus and it felt swollen. Other than that I had no other symptoms. Hope that helps!

Hello to all I'm new on here. Congrats to those who are prego and good luck to those who are trying to conceive like myself. I'm taking fertility blend and because I have been on depo for 7 years I hope to have twins but I will settle for one. From all the reviews I heard it really works after the third month on it which will be great because I will be home by then. I'm overseas now but he and I are taking fertility blend.