Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
late period after failed IVF
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

late period after failed IVF

I just underwent a faild IVF, I am soo sad and worried about not having my period yet. I took Dydrogesterone (Duphaston) for 5 days to help me get it faster but it did not!, now I am taking 2mg estradiol with 10 mg dydrogesterone (Femoston).
Does any one know how long it takes to get the period?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I had an fet on Feb6 th on my birthday the 15th I found out I got a bfn. My period started Feb 19th and I haven't had one since. A couple weeks ago I went in for an ultrasound and bloodwork and was told I had a cyst slowing things up. I waited another week then was prescribed provera to help things along. I am waiting a few more days then calling my doc again. They did tell me all the meds mess with your bodies natural cycle. It's pretty frustrating I'm wanting to start round two of ivf and am in a holding pattern for now.
Good luck
Blank
Thank you! and good luck to you as well.
Blank
Sometimes doing imagry helps with IVF.  Sometimes visualizing our desires help them to come true.  Here is a great IVF video.  
Wishing you a take home baby very soon.

http://www.fertileheart.com/ivf-do-it-right-or-do-it-over/
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979