Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
leg pains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

leg pains

I am new to this site and have really enjoyed hearing other people help each other through such a rough time.  Before I get into my question, I just want to wish everyone the best of luck!  

My husband & I have been ttc for 8 years now.  We have tried everything and have what doctors call unexplained infertility.  We have done IVF 3 times, the first time our embryos didn't make it to transfer, the second time I got a bfn and our most recent time I got a bfp that ended in a m/c.  It has been 2 weeks since m/c and I am very depressed and the tops of my legs are very achy.  Is this normal?  Has anyone else ever experienced these symptoms?
I am so sorry for your loss and long struggle.  I know how hard and heartbreaking it is.  This site has been a wonderful resource for support especially during the low points.  So many of us have been through the same disappointments.  None of my close friends have been through the same thing.  They were lucky enough to be able to "plan" their pregnancies with no problems and they all have beautiful healthy children.  Although, they are very loving, many times I feel so alone.  The funny thing is that I was always the first in our group to do things (get married, 1st home, etc.)  Now I have been married 12 years and everyone else has kids.  

You will be blessed with a little one!  Don't lose hope and faith.   As far as the pain in your legs, I did not have that and I have been through IVF twice.  I would contact your IVF nurse and see if she can give you some feedback.  Good luck to you!!!
i am so sorry you have to undergo this situation also. my hubby & I been tring also for 7 yrs now. i had my 2nd try of ivf last sept ended up in m/c. 1st try didnot have enough follicles(SP)? 2nd got preg but baby did not develop for some reasons(?) i was so excited to learn i was pregnant at last, it was really a nice feeling. but i know in my heart that someday i'll become a mom too. i wish you all the best too & to all the women here that ttcs. as far the leg pain, i dont know if that from the medications were on before, because i get it too from time to time, but i'm not worry about it. i'll see my doc next month. i will call my dr if i were you.
last week i was watching the discovery channel, there was a couple there tried several IUI, IVF with no success, they finally stop and boom!! got pregnant, they have a very healthy baby. we should not loose hope..its normal to be depressed, i am too..