Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
letrozole

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

letrozole

I have been on letrozole for 5 months now and nothing.I had a miscarriage in march and have been taking this since march.The only side effects I have had are hot flashes in the beginning but I do get stabbing headaches occasionally.Has anyone else had to go from letrozole to something else that helped get them pregnant.
Tags: Letrozole
Avatar dr f tn
HI,
Having no response to letrozole indicates that this is the time to switch over to another drug for induction of ovulation. Also you are having side effects. Hence proper induction of ovulation under medical supervision an ultrasonographic monitoring should be done. Consult an infertility expert for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.
im on letrozole for 4 months and nothing
I've also been on it, but this is my first month. I am having the same exact side effects and now am having cramping in my lower abdomen and nausea. Did your side effects continue every month, or lighten up with each cycle?