light pink colored discharge 4 days before expected period
i got this staring today and it was really watery. It was light pink discharge when i wiped and was a darker pink in my underwear. I have been trying to conceive but still a bit confused on how to tell if its AF coming, or if its implantation bleeding. ive been having very faint cramps for the last two weeks on an off, and about a week ago and half or so ago i was getting hot flashes on and off for 3 days straight 3 times a day, then it went away. Can you help me??
I don't know if this helps but I've read that implantation blood is quite dark by the time it leaves your body and can be spots of darker blood. I just know that from persoal experience that I sometimes get a very pale pink watery discharge a couple of days before AF arrives. Best of luck with ttc Eimir x
Okay, thanks. I still have a few days to go. I usually have sore breast and cramps before i get it and as of right now, nothing. My discharge is white again, with darker pink spots in it. Im Confused! lol i guess wait and see!!