Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
looking for clomid buddies in Oct 10

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

looking for clomid buddies in Oct 10

hi all

im looking for clomid buddies who i can share my experience with and vice versa!!
i am starting my first cycle of clomid 50mg unmonitored in october when my AF comes  due about the 9th.

would really like some ladies who are going through the same thing to chat with and compare notes!

baby dust to you all!! xx
Tags: clomid

If I don't get a positive preg test this month I should start AF around october 8th

it will be my second round of Clomid (could be more then 50mg)

SSBD TO YOU!
all the luck in the world to you i really hope your af doesnt show up this month and you get you POSITIVE TEST!!!

but if it does we will be taking clomid together!!  give a day or 2!!!  

is this your 1st child ur ttc?  what days did you take your clomid for this month???   why are you taking clomid???  
sorry for all the questions x
Hi hun,im on my 3rd round just started 22nd sept and take my last pill 26th.Im taking them days 2-6 in my cycle and get an ultrasound on cd 10 and 14 to check follicle sizes.so far it hasnt worked but only coz my partner has been away with work when i ovulated.This month hes home all month so hers hoping.If you need any help or advice feel free to ask.I had awfull symptoms but everyones different so you cant always compare.SSBD xx
hi bevfly

same here so can sympathize with you there!!  my partner is always away when i ovulate!! he works away on the rigs for 5 weeks at a time then has 5 weeks off!!!!  hes due home this wed coming but i ovulate tomorrow or the day after!! so think its gonna be unlikely that i fall pregnant  this month!!  but still at least he ll be here for the 1st clomid round!!!!
if you dont mind can i ask why ur on clomid? do you have any children or is this your 1st ttc?  are you taking guaifenesin after the last clomid pill ???

i ll have lots of questions as i go on i expect lol

lots of baby dust hopefully u wont need another round!!!  xx
just noticed i hadnt put your names in the to box lol ss hope u still see i posted back to u!! x
Manfa

I am taking clomid because I don't ovulate and i had not had a period for over a year.  I started with Provera to start my period.  I took Clomid days 5-9 this month.

This is our first child we are ttc!  Its now or never for us.

I don't mind the questions! thats why we are all here so ask away.

Lynn

hi lynn

was it your choice to take it days 5-9 or your drs?? just i have heard diff things about taking it on diff days?  i am taking it days 3-7 and starting with 50mg
have you experienced and side effects from the clomid??

this is my 3rd child im ttc and 1st time with clomid

i had my 1st when i was 17 hes 11 this dec  and after i had him my periods came when they felt like it!! hence pcos!    was trying for 10 yrs without the help of anything   gave up all hope of ever completing our family  and thought along the lines of i should be grateful for the 1 i have!!  and then out of nowhere  i fell pregnant again didnt find out til i was 3 months gone!!   then between june last year and sept this year i had 2 miscarriages 1 at 8 weeks and 1 at 5 weeks  but that yearning for another baby just wont go away  so im now gonna be starting the clomid dr thinks it will help somewhere along the line x

I am also taking Clomid 50mg.  My Doctor told me to take it day 5-9.

I only had a couple slight hot flashes the first day on clomid.  What I did was take it before I go to bed!  Then I felt just fine in the morning. So if I had any side effects i must have slept through them!!!!   Everyone is Different like Bevfly said, she gets all the side effects

what CD are you on right now?
Hi honey,yeh me too my man works offshore on the rigs 3 weeks on/off.We have no kids together but he has a 14yr old daughter from previous.I ovulate every month but only have 1 fallopian tube due to an eptopic 6 yrs ago.My age is against me coz my eggs not the best quality so clomid will help me produce bigger follicles and maybe more than 1,well thats what i hope.The 1st cycle i has 3 follies,2nd cycle last month only 1.So its all down to luck i think.Hope it helps you hun.Why did you go on clomid hun?Bev xx
i have/had pcos

it took me 10 years to get pregnant with my 2nd baby as drs said i had pcos but once i  had him they said i didnt have it anymore??  i havent actually been checked to see if i have it again tho! so who knows!  

anyway since my 2nd son was born i have had 2 miscarriages and i just told my dr that i didnt want to wait another 10 yrs to complete my family and didnt want to suffer anothert loss either so he said he thought clomid might help?  but we will c

so sorry to hear about your eptopic preg   my sister also only has has 1 falopian tube and conceived her baby with the help of clomid so dont give up hope!!!! she was 32 when she finally conceived
may i ask how old you are?

yes it def an inconvienience when ur man aint here to assist in the cycle lol

have you had any problems with hostile mucus??  i have been advised to take guaifenesin the day after i take my final pill of that cycle

sam xx
yeah have heard a lot of people take it before bed to ease the side effects but have heard some right horror stories about the side effects of clomid!!   maybe i m doing too much research on scaring myself in the process!!!  x
have you been taking robitussin or heard of taking it after your last clomid pill?
I will be taking my first Clomid pill tomorrow!  
I'll be starting clomid again this month once my period comes (pretty sure it's coming as I had 5.4 progesterone around day 4 past ovulation. I was initially put on 50mg, I have PCOS, I have one daughter (2 yrs old) - which was conceived naturally (still shocked how that happened).
in Oct I'll be doing 100mg with most likely an IUI.
Hi everyone!

I am on Day 1 of my new cycle today as AF arrived today.  This cycle will be my 2nd round of Clomid.  My husband and I have been ttc baby #1 for almost a year now.  Just found out this summer the reason my cycles were so crazy was b/c of PCOS.  1st round I took 50mg Clomid and then they did the follicle scan on Day15 and they thought it looked like I ovulated the day before the scan, however the next week when I went in to get my progesterone tested, it was very low looking like I did not ovulate after all.  However, on CD22 (the day after my progest. test) my temp spiked and stayed high 13 days until this morning when AF came so I am pretty sure I must have ovulated, it was just later than the dr.'s thought.  Like I said, I will be starting 2nd round of 100mg Clomid CD5-9 which will be starting this Friday.  I am hoping I get the HCG shot this time when I go in for the follicle scan!  Anyone had any luck getting the shot?  

Tina
Hi there, also doing round of Clomid 100mg days 5-9.  today is CD11 and had U/S with 3 follies developing at 12 mm and 14 mm go back in 4 days to see if ready for trigger shot.  

I had horrible headche a couple of days while taking Clomid - not sure if the drug or the weather?

Like others my hubby is away for a few days, hoping he gets back in time for the magic.  RE said to have intercourse on Thurs eve just in case the larger follicle ovulated on its own.  Think this will work?
Hello ALL!!!!
I will be starting clomid 150mg tomorrow which will be CD 3. I am so excited since this is my first AF since my m/c in July. Good luck to you all and please keep us all posted!!! *SSBD*

I am currently on day 29 if my first round of clomid at 50mg which I took on days 2-6. I had my progesterone blood test on day 21 which showed I didn't ovulate however I had my 28 day one yesterday incase I ovulated later which I think I did as I had positive ovulation test on day 20! But duno whether I trust it! And I also had really sore breasts then for about 3 days! So I am really hoping I find out tomorrow that I ovulated!! I havnt had a period or ovulated since I came off my pill last dec as I have pcos!! If I did ovulate then I presume I will probably have linger cycles of about 35 days, is that how long yours are as I know you said you thought you ovulated around day 22? Also I noticed you said you have ultrasounds to check the follicle sizes whereas I have never been told to check for this, they just make me have blood tests?

Xx
Hello everyone -

Not sure of all the acronyms here, so please bare with me.  I have taken two rounds of 50mg Clomid with no luck and finished my first round of 100mg Clomid last Friday.  I am on Day 11.  When do you generally ovulate?  Has anyone had luck with 100mg after not ovulating with the 50mg?  What are the most common symptoms I should expect?  As for the side effects, I am having lots of acne.  Anyone else having this problem?  Crossing my fingers for everyone!
Everyone is different, they say you usually will O,(if you are going to O), 5-10 days after last clomid pill. I usually O on day 17 with clomid. Are you OPKing? Hopefully it won't be long now and this will be your month- Actually ALL of our month's!!!!! I don't usually get symptoms except for mood swings, but again everyone is different. Good Luck!!!!
*SSBD*
Yes, I am using the ovulation kits and started yesterday morning (Day 11).   What dose are you on? Thanks for responding and good luck!
I usually take 150mg to ovulate, but this month I am taking 100mg days 3-7 and 75iu of gonal f days 5-9. The gonal f is supposed to boost the clomid and lessen the side effects. Did you ovulate at all on 50mg? The waiting is the worst. Also, idk if you are or not, but try to opk twice a day cause sometimes you can miss your surge. Hope you get a +opk soon!!!!
No, I didn't ovulate on 50 mg.  The OPKs never tested positive and my progesterone level at 21 days was around 4.  I am currently testing first thing in the morning, but am reading that's not the best time to test.  When do you test?
I usually start testing on day 10 and I test at 11am and 7pm. FMU usually does not show a correct reading because LH is synthesized early in the morning and won't show up til later in the urine. Which OPKs do you use?
Hi ladies I just finished my pills this month yesterday I go for u/s on Friday it should work at lease I hope then I should o around Sunday keeping my fingers crossed I really hope it works this time I don't think I will do it again next month and enjoy my 3year old after all she is here I love her so much this is my fifth round but second time actually working anyway enough with my story hope everyone get a bfp and baby dust to all
Hey everyone!

Had doc apt on the 4th.  Clomid check.....to make sure my ovaries were not over stimulated (all was good).  I was hoping they would test for pregnancy but I knew it was to early!

I am scheduled to get AF tomorrow or the 9th.  Doc said to take HTP on the 10th or 12th if I don't start.  If neg i have to take Provera for 7 days to get AF again :-(  And then Clomid Cycle day 5-9.

I hope that I either get AF on my own or have BFP.   If i get my AF then I know the Clomid worked but we missed our 25% chance of getting preggers!

So if needed this will be my 2nd round on clomid (50mg)

Have a great day everyone
SSBD
Hiya, so dud the docs say you had ovulated? I am on day 31 after taking clomid days 2-6 but blood tests showed on day 21 and 28 that I hadn't ovulated! Was so disappointed, but I got af today which is strange cause I thought I wouldn't get one as the treatment didn't work as I havnt had one since I came off pill last year! I have to start taking clomid again tomorrow on 50mg stil.

Gd luck this month! X
I was using First Response for the OPK, but that started to get really expensive, so I switched over to the Target brand.  What do you use?
hey girls if i dont get a bfp this cycle af should be here today or next two days if not starting my first round of clomid on cd 5
Hi Nikki!

Yes, my cycle ended up being 35 days exactly so it just further confirms to me that I did ovulate on day 22 making my luteal phase 13 days.  Day 14 my temp dropped and AF came!  Of course I would rather have had a BFP :)  but since my periods were so erratic I am happy to be getting on somewhat of a normal cycle.  Do you chart?  Charting my temps last Cycle has really helped me!  I don't know why your dr. is not having you come in to do a follicle scan.  This time mine is scheduled for CD12 which is next Fri and if all looks good I will get an HGC shot which will spur ovulation within 30-44 hours after the shot.  I'm hoping I can get the shot b/c then I will be certain when I ovulate!  This cycle I am on an increased dosage of 100mg Clomid and today is CD6 and my 2nd day of my pills.  On your post you said that you would find out tomorrow which was this past Wed if you did ovulate...did you??  Also did you ask your dr about follicle scans?  

Tina
If you are on Clomid like me, I have been reading that you should wait 3 days after your last pill to start doing OPK's so that the Clomid doesn't affect it...for me this will be CD12 when I can start testing which is ok since last cycle I seemed to O on CD22.  It's a good thing I found a pack of 40 OPK strips online for $10 as I may be testing for 10 days :)  
Where did you need the OPK strips online?
This month, I am using Answer OPK's but I usually buy them online too at early-pregnancy-tests *******. I wouldn't recommend their hpts though (lots of complaints)

Lynniepooh- how is everything going??? Did you test yet???

baby4tina- +OPK yet?

lora24- How did your ultrasound go?? Did you O?

lacy5- Any updates with you???

Nikki_lou- If AF came then the treatment DID work! Sounds like you may have ovulated around CD 20, like your OPK said!

Keep us posted ladies!!!! and *SSBD*
Just had my u/s, this is day 14 and I had two follicles....the biggest was 18mm.  I go back Wed morning for another u/s!  Please keep us in your prayers, this is my second round of clomid(100mg this time).  We tried last year with 6 cycles of clomid and never had mature follicles....so we are hoping and praying for our second sweet baby!
hmm, where to start? We all know it's a journey! I'm currently on my 4th month of clomid, with fingers crossed as always! I'm 28, my dh is 30. Our daughter is 6, and was  a total surprise! We've now been on a long road to baby number 2..

I started my 2nd journey on clomid in June '10 with a new ob/gyn, I did 6 months on it last year with no success, and also no support from my previous ob/gyn. My new dr was willing to do another go-round since my last dr pretty much handed me the 6 mo Rx and said good luck. My doc did an u/s to confirm previous assumption of PCO, I've had all the classic symptoms since I started menstruating, and was put on bcp at age 15 for treatment of the PCO. Doc put me on metformin (1000 mg) to use with the clomid(50mg). I use the clearblue easy fertility monitor, and it is worth every penny.  

My first month I took the clomid days 5-9, ovulated day 17, with good progesterone results on my cd 21 blood test. Doc also did an u/s to make sure ovaries weren't overstimulated, which they weren't. AF on cd31. Second month I didn'nt O until cd20, so my progesterone was inconclusive, but monitor did show ovulation. AF on cd 34. Doc moved my clomid days to 3-7. Third month had no O on the monitor, but cd21 progesterone was positive for O.

As per doc's plan, we stopped the clomid to do an HSG (uncomfortable!!!) to check for blockages. Radiologist said she did have to apply pressure to the dye to get spill. Found out upon results I have hydrosalpinx in both tubes, but doc said that should only affect infertility if we have to move to IVF.

My cycle off of the clomid was 45 days. Currently on cd17 with no O on the monitor yet. We do the baby dance every 36 hours, starting after abstaining for 48 hours after the first High day on the monitor- does anyone else  get frustrated with planning sex??

whew- sorry so long! I've been cruising the forums since last year but have never posted anything. :) hope everyone's doing well! good luck to all!
ok....had u/s today, dominate follicle at 21mm.  Got the trigger at noon today.  Ready to make a baby!!!!!
Ok, so I got a positive on the OPK yesterday, but that was Day 19.  Is that too late to work or is that ok?
How is your TWW going??? Day 19 was not too late to O!!!! SSBD!!!!!
Well, I had my progesterone test done on Day 21, but it was only 4.  My doctor left for the day yesterday and isn't in the office today, so I am not sure if it was too early to test since I probably O on Day 20.  Everything I read says it should be tested approx. 7 days after O, so I am not sure.  4 is higher than the 1.4 I had the time before, but that's not a high number.  Your thoughts?

How are things going for you?
Just spoke with the doctor.  So, I tested 4.5 and it apparently doesn't matter when you get tested.  She said that means I didn't ovulate.  I had 2 positive OPKs, so I am confused.  How can you have a positive OPK and not ovulate?
1st beginner Clomid, take 1st pill tomorrow. Very excited, nervous & anxious. Best of luck to you ALL ! ! ! !
I just finished my second round of Clomid saturday. I go for a sono tomorrow to see if it has helped my follies grow!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

ABBY
That's confusing for sure! I'm on first cycle clomid and your level definitely needs to be drawn 7 days post ovulation! That's odd! I'm getting my level drawn Cd25 problem is like you I think I must ovulate really late.  Today cd15 not even close to getting a positive. Good luck I would push to get another level drawn! You don't want to increase You meds and be actually ovulating! Just a thought I'm definitely not an expert;)
Thanks for the response.  She won't do another blood test.  Honestly, I am not too happy with her and I have made an appt to see a specialist next month.  Unless I have a period, I will bump up to the 150mg Clomid as directed by her in the meantime, but feel like it's time to move on to someone a little more hands on. Until then, I will hold out hope that I truly ovulated.....
Had my progesterone test done today.......but have to wait a few days for the results!! UGGH!!!   6 or 7dpo and the wait is killing me!
I don't know what your Dr. is talking about because I found the following info on a medical website a while ago:
Progesterone during menstrual cycle
Day 1-14   >1 to 1.5ng/ml
Day 15-28 2-28 ng/ml  (after ovulation)
So while 4.5 is low, it is still indicative that you ovulated...
What CD are younow?
I O'd on Tuesday and am 2dpo right now so I have a while to go!

abivins03- when are you going to test? you are 9-10dpo now? Good luck!

*SSBD* to ALL!!!!!
Welcome and Good luck this cycle!!!! *SSBD*
I am on CD27.  I tested postive for ovulation last Wednesday (Day 19), so I am assuming I O'ed on Thursday, but not positive.  My temp dropped on Day 21 and spiked on Day 22, so it may have happened later.  I stopped testing after Day 20, so I am not exactly sure.  I just hope the Dr. is wrong, so I will just have to wait patiently for either a + HPT or a period.  At this point, I just want the Clomid to make me O and then I can work on getting pregnant.
Thank you, good luck to you as well. Im feeling slight symptoms of tired, blurred vision & miner headaches. Then again I dont know if its work & weather to blame or Clomid LOL.

BABY DUST TO ALL
i started a day late on clomid (day 6), is that okay to do?
Im not to sure, call your Dr and ask.
I am new to this thread I did do clomid cd 3 thru 7 at 150 mg then + opk on Tuesday used Ovidril trigger and now we are ust on standby I am cd 23 at this point and have to have my progesterone drawn on Tuesday
Hi ladies, I need some guidance. It's my first time taking clomid and I'm on day 3 but my period stopped. I still have 2 pills left. Should I stop or should i continue the meds without a period? What would you do?
When did you start taking clomid? Did you start on the first day of your period?  Ummm the way I was prescribed to take clomid which is pretty standard is when you start ur cycle that's day 2 then on days 3-7 I took clomid. I had to take progesterone first to make me start my cycle! I'm not sure I've seen anyone one take it at the start of their cycle?  But your circumstances maybe different ect???
Whoops that should say when you start your cycle that's day 1!!! Sorry not day 2
I have had 8 cycles of clomid through the years...I start the counting cd 1 as the first day of full flow not spotting then start clomid on cd 3 thru 7 and yes even if you are not flowing you are to continue it. Good luck to you
I think I read ur post wrong sorry I thought you ment you were on CD 3 with 2 more pills left! Most definitely continue to take the clomid I stopped bleeding 2 days into taking my clomid also!
yes, thank you for your support. I took them anyways. I was afraid to do so at first. Did not know what to expect. I guess we'll see what happens. counting down to stage 2. CD 12. Thanks! and good luck to all of you.
progesterone came in at 14.8 so on the low end but again I am not looking for much this cycle knowing that I o'd from the left I know they say medicated they like it at least a 20...I was not schedule to have it drawn until tmorrow but I am off work and my schedule wont allow me to get to the lab tomorrow so re said 1 day early is not bad???....

also on the re's scale my prolactin level should be below 25 and ines came in at 27.1 even though the increased my meds a few wekks ago so not sure whats going on with that but I know that hormone has alot to do with regulating ovulation and af.....
Hi Everyone,
I start my first round of clomid today...haven't taken it yet. I'm not sure really when to take it.  My doctor prescribed me 25mg and since they start with 50, i have to split my pills. I've noticed everyone's starting out with 50. That makes me a little apprehensive.I am on Metformin though. I take it 4 times a day. I started my cycle on the 20th and my dr. told me to take it day's 5-9 starting today the 25th, but that makes it CD6 right? I think I'm confusing and scaring myself more reading everyone's posts. I'm so new to this and don't have any clue as to the abbreviations. I do wish for everyone's dreams to come true. Thanks for listening... :) I open to any advise and links. Thanks for you help...
welcome and good luck I have used clomid a few times they will start off low and if no success they will increase...so docs do it cd3-7 like mines and others do 5-9 I think it depends on the fertility need of the patient....good luck to you and keep us posted!
WELCOME, This is my 1st time on Clomid also. My last pill was taken Sun morning. My dr began me on 50mg. Im also new to this site, as a young girl Iv always had an intuition I cant convince I decided to finally get to the bottom of it now that my DH & I want to start our fam. Sure enough 10/5 Dr gave me the news I dont ovulate as you can imagine this broke my hear luckily he comforted me & told me theirs meds ! ! ! It brought up my spirits a little but nothing could take ALL the pain I was feeling. I waited for AF to come she came on a Sat so I waited til Mon to see dr, I took my 1st pill last wed (10/20). Thanks to the generous ladies here for their advise, guidance & shared experienced have brought me back to my normal self. Their is hope & your not alone, we are all hear to openly share how were feeling & going through.
Have you conceived on Clomid in the past? Or you still trying for baby#1?
Im confused. Im new to this & I dont know when I should begin calculating my cd days. AF came 10/16-10/18 19 w/spotting so I dont count the 19th. I began Clomid 10/20. Total Clomid dys 10/20-10/24.  When is my CD1? Should I count dy 19 w/spotting?
yes I have had success with clomid just one that made it all the way through I have had severa m/c's but the furthest I got was 24 weeks then preterm labor and my son passed after 26 days that was alomost 4 years ago....I just had another m/c in August at 8weeks 3 days as it was deterimined the baby had Turners Syndrome which resulted in a D and C...as far as the cd 1 that wil be the first day of full flow no spotting as far as the end of your cycle you count each day until its gone. and by the way no if I concieve (conceive) again it will be baby #8 (read my profile) :-(

Keep me posted and good luck~!
up at 3am not feeling well at all this cold is really coming down on me...stuffy nose, sore throat and I woke up this morning in a cold sweat. On top of that I am having all bfn sighs (chills, cold hands, nose, feet) if you know my history those are all bfn signs for me but again we were not expecting too much this time since I think I o'd from the left and I have no tube there..... Sending prayers, baby dust and sticky vibes to everyone!!!
Hope you get to feeling better...
Have you had the big O yet? I took my second Clomid yesterday... What time of day did you take your Clomid? I've been taking mine around 4 in the afternoon.
One more question...How soon after your last Clomid do you start using OPK? And what time of day do you test? Thanks!! Prayers and Baby Blessings to All
depending on how long your cycles are...if you are a 28 day person about cd 14 I do the basal temp charts so I know when my temps start to rise its not long after that...normally in the morning because your urine is more concentrated at the point. Good luck!
Thanks for the info!
Hi all!! I'm new to this thread, but I too took clomid this cycle, days 3-7...I am currently on CD14...i go back to the dr for a progesterone level on next Thursday, CD22...I hope i get good news
welcome and good luck to you! Hoe the numbers come back sky high :-)
Thanks for the advise, Sorry to hear about your loss's, you think m/c could be caused of Clomid? This is my biggest worry @ this point

Tons of baby dust ! ! !!
Seems were about the same given few dys apart, my progesterone is 11/9-Keep me updated
I believe I have. Reason Im on Clomid is I dont ovulate naturally which explains why I never get AF symptoms (cramps) I always thought I was one of the fortunate ones lol. Past few days I been getting miner sharp cramps below my abdominal & inner waist-Im keeping my fingers crossed, thinking positive & hoping they are cramps & its me ovulating :D. I dont keep track of OPK Im leaving it up to faith the least stress I bring to myself is better for my health. I have really bad stress that effects my entire body w/hair loss-least is better for me especially w/all this running in my head. I took my pill every morning about 8:30am.
I've been on Metformin for a while to negate my symptoms of PCOS. I cramp horribly every month but I can go 50 odd days between periods. Stress is definetly the one thing we don't need. No negative jibes here! I've been taking my clomid late in the afternoon b/c I wasn't sure what it would do to me on an empty stomach. I thought with a full belly, I might be able to handle it better if I had any side effects. I'll be saying extra baby prayers for you! I pray all your dreams (and mine!) come true!! :D
Hi and Welcome! I'm very new to this too! This is like my second day on the site and already I've met some wonderful ladies and learned so much! Believe me, whatever your question, there's someone who has an answer... I pray you have good news!!
no I dont think its from the Clomid I have been on different things during my miscarriages....also I have seen so much success with it...about you ovulate it is normally out of your system from what Im told....good luck!
Im trully sorry for your unfortunate m/c wish you endless BABY DUST
progetsterone dropped all the way to 9.8 so re said probably bfn this month but I  am so looking forward to next month and praying that I o from the right where I have a tube...I know thats not a gurantee but at least it betters my chances of success!
11dpo bfn on hpt....I also had to break down and take Tylenol and Nyquil last night. I have a horrible chest cold and I coughed all night...temps dropped again this morning. I am not upset as this is what I expected....I expect the worst and pray for the best that wasy the blow of bfn is not that hard to except after all we have been through.... Good luck to everyone lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.
Beatrice

I am on 2nd month of clomid now, I am on cd 30. The first month didn't show it worked. This month the day 21 test showed nothing again but today I got my day 28 result back and it showed 63 which is really high!! I am so pleased, I think I must have O around day 21 so estimate I will prob be due day 35, I really hope we have conceived! Does anyone know if 63 is a good sign I could be pregnant?

Xx
went to re's office today and have 2 follies 1 on my left (no tube) is a 18 on the right I have a 19 (tube there) e2 is 81 and lh is 2.8 not sure what all those numbers mean even though I have been going through this for 10 years now also my lining is up from 4.7 after d and c to 11 so I will be triggering tomorrow and covering our bases every other day as much as possible if you ask me...so here we go!

PS I thought the follies were small but I was told they continue to grow 1-2 mm per day and at 20 they are considered mature so about time I actually ovulate they could be between 20 and 23...i will have my progesterone drawn on the 21st
Please pray for us that this works and that this one sticks for 40 weeks!

FRUSTRATED!!!! Went to pharmacy to get Ovidril the re's office did not call it in..now they are closed and closed tomorrow so no trigger til Monday dont they get how important timming is here!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is good I was able to get the Ovidriel and triggered at 11 AM TODAY :-) I had to call a emergency dr.'s number to get it thanks for the well wishes and he put in a refill just in case it happens again! :-)
My progesterone level was 21...so I did O, but I think the BD'ing was a little off I guess...AF showed on 11/12...so now I'm on CD4 and day 2 of clomid...I'm praying this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay ladies NEED ADVICE.....bd'd on Saturday triggered and bd'd on Sunday and bd'd Monday...had o pains yesterday and today should I try and bd tonite (dh is working late)or should I wait a day and bd Wednesday to give the swimmers time to rebuild? Will this be too late to "catch the egg" if I wait til Wednesday or do you ladies think my bases are covered enough?
progesterone 11/21 and if no af beta 11/28
This was my first month on Clomid. I never got a positive OPK but my CD21 progesterone test level was 178.6!! I am on prometrium CD16 - 25 to initiate my period. When the dr called and gave me my results she said... "your progesterone level is through the roof! The dr thinks you may be preg, so take a HPT on CD28." I am on CD26 and could not wait so I took a HPT and got a BFN. I called the nurse to ask more questions since I saw by doing research that a 178.6 is extremely high, and she said she has never seen a progesterone level this high and the woman not be preg!?!?! I am so confused and anxious!! Since taking prometrium to initiate my periods, I usually have a 23 - 24 day cycle. Today is CD26 and I havent had any cramps or spotting. Has anyone been in a similar situation or have advice? Thanks!
Im not sure but I know I have never heard of a number that high...now my re gives me prometrium when my progesterone was low and that does boost it up and if I get the bfn then I stop the prometrium until af arrives so I am totally confused now I will be looking for another post so I can gain some knowledge too
WIERD. I think you should wait few more days til your cd 28 as dr suggested to take another prego test. Wait a week, still no AF have your blood work done to confirm.
Soon I will have a high progesterone level . . One day lol. Im thankful for making progress I went from ZERO ovulation to 8.8-my first round better then nothing ! !

Prayers to all , baby dust your way ! ! !
i wont be doing the official test for another week or so 8 days to be exact but because I have access to the lab I had some blood drawn today and it came in at a 7 which anything over 5 is considered a + but I do keep in mind that I am only 1 week past taking the trigger shot which can still be in my system...I just have been having really bad cramps the last few days on and off and again  the same thing happened with my last bfp 1 week after trigger I checked it was a 3 and climbed from there so praying that is a good sign...since Im working in the lab today I just wanted to see where it was...I also had my progesterone drawn and due to it being the weekend I probably wont get those results til Monday.
progesterone came in at 14.5. Not sure what that means besides I did ovulate. I thought I read at least 10 on non-medicated and 20 on medicated but my re's office said anything above 10 on a medicated?? Anywho I am still having a stomach ache not even in the lower abdomen just feels like a kid that ate too much junk...it was so bothersome that it woke me up outta bed at 3am :-( Other then that temp is still on the rise but othere then that no bb's tenderness or anything. Im 5dpo today so not looking to feel much anyway I will be testing in a week if no af....wish me luck..
baby dust and stick vibes to us all...
Beatrice
temp and progesterone took a huge drop this morning...not upset just frustrated want my sticky bfp..but mentally prepared for the next cycle.[
I believe I have read that the temp dips on implantation day, so maybe your are implanting today?  Keep positive, its all we can do.

I didn't get my progesterone tested this time, they said it was good last month (20) so should be good this month.  Of course now I am wishing I knew what it was.  Oh well, find out for sure Friday with beta test.

Good Luck!
thanks for the encouragement i did look at my bbt chart from my last bfp I had a temp dip on day 7dpo and still had bfp...and today is 6dpo and I had the temp dip so who knows its just gets hard at times but I am a fighter and I believe that the Bible says to be fruitful a reproduce so I am standing on his word...beta in a week!
I am new to this forum, I have an average of 39 day cycles. I had my first round of Clomid (50mg) last cycle and did not ovulate. My Progesterone was a 5.6 and I was disappointed :( I am on the 2nd round of Clomid (100mg), our BD days are 14, 16, 18, 20 and then blood test on the 22nd. I am hopeful it will work , I am starting an OPK today (day 10) for the first time because I am not convinced I ovulate anywhere near the 14th day, if at all. I want to test m even if it for 20 days to see exactly when I have an LH surge. Its a shame that this has turned into a fricken science project.
I'm new to the forum
Have any of you used an actual cycle chart or just a calender? if so- where did you find it? I've seen some refernces to them online.
I am on cd 1 starting clomid tomorrow-(day2-6)
Baby dust to all!!
I ALSO KINDA NEW TO ALL THIS IM ON MY SECOND ROUND..KEEP US UPDATED.. GOOD LUCK..
Hi people I'm new to the group I just took my first cycle of clomid this month after that I had blood taken and my Dr stated my progestrone level is at a 49.4 they told me I could possibly be pregnant and to wait till sat. To take a test anyone in my shoes???
Is anyone TCI and doing it without doctor intervention?
Is anyone tcc and doing it without a doctor. I bought my pills online and just starting my first round.
I am new to clomid. My husband and I just finished with 150mg. The lab screwed up and didn't run the proper ovulation tests. Any help is appreciated. We are thinking of doing 200mg on this cycle and do insemination. It is expensive but at least it is cheaper than IVF Any ideas?
how did u get on did u have any symptoms of ovulation. im on my second round of clomid on cd14 at the mo
Do i have to wait till i get a monthly to start the clomid or can i start it anything!! Although i was put on medicine to start my cycle cause i haven't had one in a year but finished that medicine and still haven't got my monthly!!
Hi everyone! Today is CD1 and I will start my first round CD 3-7.. A little anxious. Any advice ?thanks!
Hello
hello
Did you ever get pregnant off clomid?
I also took the 50mg and it didn't work for me.so I'm hoping wen I go back to the doctor that he increases my dosage I have one child and he is six yrs old and after that I've been havin trouble conceiving...soo fingers are crossed hoping 100mg will do the deed..