menthodex can dry up cervical mucus??
i have cough and i had been taken menthodex for a week now... my ovulation should be next week...

is anyone here familiar with this cough syrup???

coz me and my husband is ttc' ing...

and im scared that it will dry up my cervical mucus... do think i should stop taking it???

OK When I looked online for Menthodex this is the ingredient list I got:

AMMONIUM CHLORIDE (E510) 200mg/5mL
MENTHOL 15.5mg/5mL
SODIUM CITRATE [EXCIPIENT] 100mg/5mL

If this is what is in your cough syrup I don't think it should effect your cervical mucus in a negative way however everyone can react differently.  The Ammonium Chloride is listed as an expectorant so if anything it should thin and increase your cervical mucus vs drying it up.  That being said I'm not sure if the ingredient list above is accurate to what is in your cough syrup.  If you post those ingredients and if it says what they are for ex. expectorant vs decongestant etc. I would be able to give you a better response.

Rule of thumb is that if the medication can cause dry mouth or drying up of other secretions then it can certainly dry up cervical mucus.  If it thins others then it often thins cervical mucus etc.  Most pharmacists won't be able to to tell you the fertility specifics but if you ask them if it causes dry mouth that's usually something they can answer for you.  Good luck!! I
thank you so much for your reply..
yup thats the ingredients of it,, the rest are..

liquid extract of horebound
squill tincture
tolu tincture
liquid extract of tugassilago

thanks again for your reply...