metformin 500mg,provera ,and clomid 150 mg
hi
i am TTC . with clomid 100 mg and provera. Recently my doc added metformin 500 mg and increased my dosage of clomid to 150 mg. and i heard about preseed  lubricant also ncreases chances.can any one suggest me how to increase my chances of getting pregnant?..and any success stories with this medication? really appreciate any replies.thanq
I'm guessing you have PCOS? I was put on the metformin and provera to help me have a period (haven't had one since dec) instead they made me ovulate in june and i am now twelve weeks pregnant.
I had a friend who tried clomid 4times and never worked her but hopefully you get lucky :) take your prenatal vitamins, eat healthy, drink lots of water, get in shape or stay in shape (much easier when ur pregnant too). You can look online for natural foods that boosts your fertility too. Like avocadoes and such. Have sex every 48hours. Its not the quantity thats important its the quality :) my hubby and i ttc for 18months before getting pregnant. At 24month i would of tried the fertlity treatments but im glad i didnt have to go that far
I was put on metformin... but it didn't work for me... actually what did work was the pro seed lube... I kinda gave up being pregnant and was using it just BC and it happened after 3 years of trying. Sometimes the best thing to do is actually stop trying. I'm not sure why.. maybe its BC when you're trying so hard you're stressed out. I wish you the best of luck!!
thanx for the reply. so do u think this combination will help me to ovulate for sure?