metformin and your period flow??
I  am taking just 500mg of metformin (increase to 1000mg tomorrow and so on) and I took provera to get my period. Usually when i take provera alone my period is pretty heavy and this time around (first timeon metformin) its really light. Like in 4 or more hours it barely covers the tip of a tampon (sorry TMI) has anyone had this on metformin the lighter periods?  thanks girls!
any thoughts out there?
Did your period just start? Sometimes you can get spotting for a day or a few days before full flow starts. My RE has me count the first day of full flow as CD1.
i spotted on saturday and sunday and monday was light now this morning nothing....? maybe it will pick up this afternoon. i'm confused!
HI,

I think its the Provera, not the metformin. I also take provera to get a period and i take metformin.

I have only been taking 500mg of metformin (scared to increase) :-)

I noticed that with the provera, I had a heavy bleed, next month it was just light, then the next month it was medium.

I don't think there is anything you need to worry about, as long as you are getting the period then its all good!